Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

How do you think the HG will react to the harshness of social media when they get out?   I do think Jason will try to apologize and make amends.  Josh will probably cry.  Xmas would say some non-apology like "sorry you were offended".  Maven I don't care; they can delete their accounts and be laughed off the planet. But they will still probably try to stay relevant. And Alex and Paul will probably dig in their heels and double down like the sociopaths they are.   

Edited by Emilissima
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Emilissima said:

How do you think the HG will react to the harshness of social media when they get out?   I do think Jason will try to apologize and make amends.  Josh will probably cry.  Xmas would say some non-apology like "sorry you were offended".  Maven I don't care; they can delete their accounts and be laughed off the planet. But they will still probably try to stay relevant. And Alex and Paul will probably dig in their heels and double down like the sociopaths they are.   

How they really feel and how they respond on SM are likely to be 2 very different emotions.  

Alex thinks she will make money with her fame and she is hoping to be asked back.  And she is sure she will be F2.  She will be devastated to learn no money is coming her way and I doubt she will be asked back.   

Paul will survive it handily because Alex and Jason loom larger on the hate front, as it stands now.  If they are the next 2 out who knows.  

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I was also thinking we're due for the egg comp, but would they have two consecutive TBC HOH comps?

Good point. I'm not sure, I think they have done it two weeks in a row sometimes in the past. They seem pretty low on content for the Sunday episodes so I thought they might like to have a competition to show then.

I just read this on twitter. Make a lot more sense than Josh just going bat  shit crazy:

@Clio_the_Leo  ?‏ @Clio_the_Leo  13m13 minutes ago

More

@Clio_the_Leo  ?Retweeted Big Brother Updates

2:23pm Mystery Solved #BB19 #bblf

@Clio_the_Leo  ?added,

Big Brother Updates @BB_Updates

Josh to Jason- You know why I went for that apple? Cause I knew he (Kevin) was going to throw it. I was going to lose either way #BB19

0 replies0 retweets1 like

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Anyone else wish there was a camera on production? When all this stuff happens, are are they amused, horrified, both or other?

I would LOVE this and have been thinking about it recently.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Anyone else wish there was a camera on production? When all this stuff happens, are are they amused, horrified, both or other?

I'd be happy with a production blog where they shared their comments, impressions, and opinions .

• Love 15

Man, people keep trying to pick fights with Kevin this week. Now, apparently, Matt got into it with Kevin. I won't turn on the feeds because....you know, I can't stand these people. But it's good to know that Kevin isn't taking the abuse. 

Now, where was that man when Mark was getting bullied? 

• Love 1

They are treating Kevin horribly. I still don't understand how he went to being adored at his birthday party to being so hated. He hasn't lied anymore than anyone else. He told Paul all about trying to make a deal for the 4 with Cody. It wasn't done behind their backs.

i am glad that he stands up for himself though. 

Alex is just so vile, I really hope that she is evicted next.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Man, people keep trying to pick fights with Kevin this week. Now, apparently, Matt got into it with Kevin. I won't turn on the feeds because....you know, I can't stand these people. But it's good to know that Kevin isn't taking the abuse. 

Now, where was that man when Mark was getting bullied? 

It's fish now. 

Before that Josh wanted to start something and Alex said he should "shit his (Kevin's) bed." And she actually asked the DR if that could be done. She really is nuts.

• Love 12

Honestly if there is no hope of Kevin winning or getting second money then I hope he goes next week.

nobody deserves this constant abuse. 

kevin for AFP. Ironically Alex treating him so badly will get him sympathy votes and damage her future earnings potential.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

Honestly if there is no hope of Kevin winning or getting second money then I hope he goes next week.

nobody deserves this constant abuse. 

kevin for AFP. Ironically Alex treating him so badly will get him sympathy votes and damage her future earnings potential.

Oh yeah, I was positive that Kevin would be in top three for AFP, but now I think he'll probably win. I mean, personally, I'd rather it be Mark but I'm cool with Kevin getting it now. As long as Cody's the third person in the top three with Mark/Kevin. Everyone else can stay the hell away from AFP.

• Love 4
Just now, LillysPad said:

If Kevin walked in to the DR & said he was going to leave, (over the abuse going on) would CBS still give him the 25k? 

I'm pretty sure DOR means you give up any monies owed to you. CBS could still decide to give it to him, though, if they wanted. 

• Love 1

I haven't actually been watching the show because I can't stand the,people in the house and they make my blood boil.  I do read everything you all say and some of you,have such hopes that this one will wake up or that one.  I have no expectations that anyone of them will come to their senses.  I think they will blindly skip out that door not blaming Paul.  He is their friend, their mentor, who tried to bring them to final 2.  He's their boy.  Even typing that disgusts me. I wanna be wrong, but I think I'm right.  Sadly.

• Love 7

I remember when Donny (my all time favorite houseguest) won AFP. I thought Frankie's head would explode. The look on his face was priceless.

Imagine if Kevin won AFP. Can you imagine how Alex would react? Honestly, I think it would devastate them more than Cody winning it,

• Love 9

My vote for AFP will go to Mark. Probably not enough momentum for it but Mark stood his ground, stayed out of the bashing fray, continued to defend Cody against bashing, can see past the Josh bravado , loses a pout for not figuring out what Paul has been about. I want his play rewarded. Mark maintained his humanity .

I don't like to see what is happening to Kevin at all. I think he should walk out.But he has been sketchy all season.  He would not get my vote.

Lasandi, it gets my blood boiling too. Paul particularly sees and according to him , is intelligent to know how damaging what they are doing is. Yet, cotiunes to provoke it and like Jess says, he has conditioned his dogs and lets them loose as it pleases him.  Blood boiling. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I remember when Donny (my all time favorite houseguest) won AFP. I thought Frankie's head would explode. The look on his face was priceless.

Imagine if Kevin won AFP. Can you imagine how Alex would react? Honestly, I think it would devastate them more than Cody winning it,

Unfortunately, they award the AFP with about 10 seconds left and I need to rewind and freeze to get the expressions !!

• Love 1

Matt's just amusing more than anything. Looking at his bullying tactic, he's not really saying anything of substance. Honestly, it feels like he's trying to be part of the Cool Kids by having his initiation being through fighting with people, but he's so, so bad at it. His reasons for fighting with people are very, very amusing to me. I'm not even mad at his attempted fights. I'm more mad that he's disrespecting the game by breaking all the Have Not rules. If I was production, I'd be finding a way to get him out of the house and given less money. 

Like...I'm sorry, but I can't take Matt seriously when he's yelling about seven octaves higher, he keep repeating the same phrases over and over, and sound like he's laughing, rather than him being legitimately angry.

5 minutes ago, missyb said:

My vote for AFP will go to Mark. Probably not enough momentum for it but Mark stood his ground, stayed out of the bashing fray, continued to defend Cody against bashing, can see past the Josh bravado , loses a pout for not figuring out what Paul has been about. I want his play rewarded. Mark maintained his humanity .

I don't like to see what is happening to Kevin at all. I think he should walk out.But he has been sketchy all season.  He would not get my vote.

Lasandi, it gets my blood boiling too. Paul particularly sees and according to him , is intelligent to know how damaging what they are doing is. Yet, cotiunes to provoke it and like Jess says, he has conditioned his dogs and lets them loose as it pleases him.  Blood boiling. 

Pretty much me. Mark was really great at standing his ground, even when it got him in trouble. Did he make mistakes? Yeah, but his mistakes when it comes to Paul, for me, are more because he seems to want to see the best in people. 

Kevin framing Ramses right at the beginning just hasn't sat right with me all season, especially that first hinky vote for no reason.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Matt's just amusing more than anything. Looking at his bullying tactic, he's not really saying anything of substance. Honestly, it feels like he's trying to be part of the Cool Kids by having his initiation being through fighting with people, but he's so, so bad at it. His reasons for fighting with people are very, very amusing to me. I'm not even mad at his attempted fights. I'm more mad that he's disrespecting the game by breaking all the Have Not rules. If I was production, I'd be finding a way to get him out of the house and given less money. 

Like...I'm sorry, but I can't take Matt seriously when he's yelling about seven octaves higher, he keep repeating the same phrases over and over, and sound like he's laughing, rather than him being legitimately angry.

Pretty much me. Mark was really great at standing his ground, even when it got him in trouble. Did he make mistakes? Yeah, but his mistakes when it comes to Paul, for me, are more because he seems to want to see the best in people. 

Kevin framing Ramses right at the beginning just hasn't sat right with me all season, especially that first hinky vote for no reason.

About that Kevin framing Ramses, its time to let all this news out of the bag. Paul knew from the beginning about the $25,000, helped him frame Ramses for it, took his pound of flesh in instructing him to make hinky votes, evicted Ramses for him. Lots of stuff, but I guess there is something he has to keep his world about.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Slider said:

I can't vote Kevin for AFP because he blabbed about Cody's daughter to Paul, and joined in on the bullying when it was someone else.  Sorry, Cody's getting all my votes.  Cody was calm, cool, and collected when they got in his face.  Not to mention he told Paul to "Hold that thought" AND his table walk exit.  

I am back on the Cody train for AFP. 

• Love 15
Just now, Sandycat said:

What could possibly be going on that the feeds are down so long? I wanted to go to bed early, now I want to see what happened. I know I'll be disappointed. I'm such a dope! LOL!

Probably nothing. Chances are, they cut the feeds just in case but forgot to turn them back on. Or a fight happened and we'll only see the much later aftermath, once everyone's already calmed down.

• Love 1

I just rewatched that video of Jason and to Paul's credit he says "oh god" and quickly drops out of the conversation. Alex however continues to laugh like a hyena. I hate Paul and I hate the environment he created but in that moment he at least seems to have thought "Whoa, too far" while Alex was just lapping it up.

Something is seriously wrong with Alex. No one gets that hateful overnight.

• Love 14

Kevin needs to quit wth the "I didn't say one word to him/them" he seems to spout off every time he thinks he's in trouble for talking to someone. I watched him talk to Matt for quite awhile earlier today when matt was in the pool and he DID talk to Matt about game stuff and how alex hates him and stuff about other people.  Now I feel bad that I caught him in a lie!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Something is seriously wrong with Alex. No one gets that hateful overnight.

Exactly. She is being who she is. She entered as a bully and kept it under wraps for a few weeks but the environment of the house allowed who she is to flourish. Outside of the house, she probably thrives on being hateful. 

3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Kevin needs to quit wth the "I didn't say one word to him/them"...... Now I feel bad that I caught him in a lie!

Kevin is a liar too. He tried to say Josh took the $25,000! Imagine that! 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Are they evicting Matt early? Did Matt walk? CBS All Access sucks!

I don't know, but I have a headache and should be going to bed. But stupid me is waiting for the feeds to come back, in case something interesting DID happen (but I doubt it; I'll be disappointed and pissed that I waited around for nothing). 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

So earlier today Alex apparently wanted to take a dump in Kevin's bed? Words fail ...

She's a very sick girl, in more ways than one. Before this all started btw, Paul told  Matt to get up in Kevin's and Jason's faces. Paul is a few sandwiches short of a picnic as well.

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 3

I am so, so grateful for the blessing that I have no one in my life like these people. These people are toxic, poisonous to an unimaginable extreme. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a Paul, an Alex, or a Raven in my daily life.

• Love 16

Feeds are back. A larger fight must have happened. Alex thinks they will be able to watch it when they get out. She can't wait. Haven't seen Kevin but he's still there. Alex doesn't want to sleep in the same room with him but she will. 

The production staff must be as disgusted as we are.  They are embeded.  We can choose to turn the feeds off, they are stuck with them.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

I don't feel sorry for Production, they've been letting this go on for months without any consequences at all. They helped create the disgusting atmosphere of that house. 

• Love 15

Yeah, seriously, fuck Production for taking a timeout to tell them to cool their shit NOW. This isn't a TENTH as bad as it has gotten this season and THIS is what they're going to pause the feeds and lecture them on (and, of course, just in general terms so someone like Alex can assume that whoever they're talking about, it can't possibly be HER)? It's total bullshit. Basically, they're getting backlash over the Jason joke and they want to see if they can keep Jason from making a similar joke in the future. 

• Love 10