Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Alex thinks this joke is hilarious (the word rape itself was never used). Alex laughed at the other "joke" Jason told about holding down Raven/Jessica while everyone else took turns (the word rape itself was never used). But when Paul was complaining that Jessica was going in the out door with him, Alex breaks down in tears in the HoH room because Jessica "slapped her vagina" which was really bothering her because Alex's cousin was raped.

The other night, Alex reminded everyone how Jessica smacking her on the behind triggered Alex because her cousin was raped and murdered, so as a "survivor" Alex was traumatized by Jessica. Jason's rape rant apparently triggered only laughter. Alex is absolutely despicable and has fallen below Raven now as my least favorite houseguests. The woman is a sociopath.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think because there are so few public domain books, the only choices they really have are religious texts. I'm not sure what other books they could have in the house that wouldn't get the show in legal trouble.

Hans Christian Andersen. I think I'd prefer the Bible.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

I seem to remember in a season in the past HG were using the Bible to "talk" privately by pointing to words and trying to have secret conversations and BB stopped it. I imagine it'd be 10 times worse if there were books in the house lol. (That being said I could never go on BB and be without books for that long, I'd die).

I do wish they were given more games to play because I think it gives them something to do and they can still talk, plus it can act like a cover for talking game but looking like you're just playing a board game or card game.

• Love 6

Going back to the infamous Jason quote, I didn't see the entire exchange, but the way I read it on another board went like this:

I just watched it. He was talking to Paul, Alex and Josh. He was joking about what he would do if Kevin puts him on the block next week. After the comment Paul makes a remark about 'crossing a line' and Josh says "I don't think you knew the line existed."  

He does then say "I was trying to think of the worst craziest thing to say. That was it."  

Josh was openly disgusted by it based on the tone of his voice. Paul and Alex were laughing although Paul was somewhat taken back by it.

Jason was implying that he wouldn't really say that. But then he had already said it!!! Who thinks of that anyway?

Also, Alex's psychotic behavior is really something. I'm starting to wonder if she was abused as a child. Her reactions to sexual abuse are erratic and over the top. How do these people pass psych evals?

• Love 2

There's tons of public domain books.  My guess is that they don't think it would make for interesting TV, so they don't want them reading books.  But, they don't want the risk of being accused of being anti-religious or something like that by prohibiting the Bible.  And then, they don't want to be accused of being discriminatory to other religions, so they allow other religion's primary books.  So, that's how we end up with no books (but, an exception is made for the Bible and then an additional exception for other religious books).

• Love 9

kevin talking to matt. talking about the money he now has... says he will come in 3rd. matt says unless he gets america's favorite, then he'll be 2nd.

Kevin says "yea.. pretty good for doing nothing.... or that's what they think... i had a pretty good social game going until recently when one person decided they didn't like me"

I don't see this ending well for kevin once Matt starts talking to paul about this convo...

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I'm aware of that but thanks anyway, but what about the non-believer who has no interest in reading religulous texts?  Shakespeare's sonnets?  Thoreau's Walden?

That non-believer is shit out of luck. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think because there are so few public domain books, the only choices they really have are religious texts. I'm not sure what other books they could have in the house that wouldn't get the show in legal trouble.

I don't understand why there would be legal trouble if they had other books in the house.

I always figured they are restricted to religious texts because production doesn't actually want the house guests to have any form of entertainment that can be enjoyed alone, but they allow the Bible anyway to avoid some sort of religious discrimination problem. Having someone reading a book instead of fighting with their housemates makes production unhappy. :)

• Love 6

We seriously need a #nobodyforBBAFP Twitter campaign. I mean, they'd never actually give us "Nobody" as an eighteenth option on CBS.com, but any FU that will trickle back to this cast is a good one. And you never know, I can think of an alum or two who might retweet it...

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I don't understand why there would be legal trouble if they had other books in the house.

I think what I mean is that they don't want to jump through the legal hoops to be allowed to show the books in the house on camera. 

I do agree with you that it's probably more about the houseguests being completely cut off from any other type of entertainment because then the feeds could get even more boring to watch if it was people just reading, say, Oliver Twist. I wish they would provide a couple of more options, but I guess it's just another tactic to drive the houseguests mad. 

10 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

We seriously need a #nobodyforBBAFP Twitter campaign. I mean, they'd never actually give us "Nobody" as an eighteenth option on CBS.com, but any FU that will trickle back to this cast is a good one. And you never know, I can think of an alum or two who might retweet it...

That would be nice, but since we can't get that option, I'm going to hope for the impossible with Mark winning.

I am pretty sure it'll be between Kevin and Cody, though. More likely Kevin, because casuals love him and they're not shown some of Kevin's worse gameplay. He's just the funny old guy with hilarious stories to tell. And now, this week and next will be filled with Let's Hate Kevin bash sessions that could be shown on the episodes. 

I still don't think Kevin's all that but I see a win for AFP in his future. 

• Love 1

Yeah, the book issue isn't a legal one, they just don't want to give them any avenue to become unsocial. HGs manage to avoid socializing ANYways, the show doesn't want to make it easier for them. It's the same reason they don't have most forms of entertainment.

And Jason's comment honestly does seem a bit less bad now that I know the context. It's still a gross joke, but it was clearly intended as "Imagine if I said something horrific that I would never actually say because it's so horrific." It's more a tone deaf thing than anything, as you have to know how a joke like that is going to play.

• Love 7

I turned the feeds on about an hour ago and so far it's been almost exclusively Kevin bashing. From all different combos of people. And then Kevin going to kiss Paul's ass some more while Paul (unsubtlely) blow's smoke up his ass.

I legit hate every single person left and I wanna see them all burn, but I need Alex to go down asap and I need her to go down hard. What a garbage person. Just disgusting in every way.

Paul is still walking around with that fucking floaty around his waist. I need someone to accidentally slash it with a knife.

Prayer circle that Kevin wins HOH. Or that Paul accidentally does.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

My ereader came with 100 public domain books preloaded.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I legit hate every single person left and I wanna see them all burn, but I need Alex to go down asap and I need her to go down hard. What a garbage person. Just disgusting in every way.

Oh yes.  The worst.  We have her for, at least, 2 more weeks. 

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I turned the feeds on about an hour ago and so far it's been almost exclusively Kevin bashing. From all different combos of people. And then Kevin going to kiss Paul's ass some more while Paul (unsubtlely) blow's smoke up his ass.

Paul is still walking around with that fucking floaty around his waist. I need someone to accidentally slash it with a knife.

Prayer circle that Kevin wins HOH. Or that Paul accidentally does.

Like I was saying earlier, the problem is that even though Paul wants Kevin left as a shield, if Paul were to be HoH, Kevin is still an easy eviction, so it wouldn't even doing anything but SLIGHTLY inconvenience Paul. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Oh yes.  The worst.  We have her for, at least, 2 more weeks. 

Maybe not. If she doesn't win HOH and then Jason wins veto, maybe she will become the new #1 target. I'm gonna put it on my dream board!

Another thing I'm putting on my dream board is for Production to start taking money from Matt's jury stipend for him blatantly breaking the rules because he's a little bitch. Can you imagine how pissed he'd get if his precious stipend was taken away lol.

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Like I was saying earlier, the problem is that even though Paul wants Kevin left as a shield, if Paul were to be HoH, Kevin is still an easy eviction, so it wouldn't even doing anything but SLIGHTLY inconvenience Paul. 

I've given up on hoping for Paul to even be slightly inconvenienced. If Paul wins HOH and targets Kevin then Kevin will see how motherfucking stupid he's been for living inside Paul's ass all summer and I will revel in him realizing that lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I've given up on hoping for Paul to even be slightly inconvenienced. If Paul wins HOH and targets Kevin then Kevin will see how motherfucking stupid he's been for living inside Paul's ass all summer and I will revel in him realizing that lol.

Yeah, I've said before that all I want is for Paul to feel at least worried at some point before his eventual win, so I guess I instead have to root for slight inconveniences on the way to his inevitable win. 

• Love 2
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I've said before that all I want is for Paul to feel at least worried at some point before his eventual win, so I guess I instead have to root for slight inconveniences on the way to his inevitable win. 

I'm not even rooting for that anymore. It's a lost cause. Now I'm just rooting for everyone else to get fucked. 

• Love 9

I'm not even rooting for that anymore. It's a lost cause. Now I'm just rooting for everyone else to get fucked. 

I am waiting for everyone to get fucked in real life when they are out!  

• Love 8

I'm in the same boat. Alex needs to get fucked first for me, because her downfall will be the hardest out of everyone. Even Jason has slightly more self awareness than she does. It would also be beautiful if she went out before him, but I'm totally down with Jason going before her. 

Also, I will be waiting for the hardcore Alex bash sessions from Christmas, Josh, Paul, and Raven. 

• Love 9

Now, I know the answer to this is really no more complicated than "She's stupid," but what, exactly, does Alex think that she has done in this game to think that she's in really good with Christmas and Raven? Paul I get and Josh I get, but why isn't she worried about Christmas and Raven? 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Now, I know the answer to this is really no more complicated than "She's stupid," but what, exactly, does Alex think that she has done in this game to think that she's in really good with Christmas and Raven? Paul I get and Josh I get, but why isn't she worried about Christmas and Raven? 

I don't know, but I've decided my new dream scenario is for Christmas to win HOH and then Jason to win veto. Good times! 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10

I don't know, but I've decided my new dream scenario is for Christmas to win HOH and then Jason to win veto. Good times! 

Good dream scenario. Does Paul really make the move then if that happens? How could he? He'd have to let Kevin go, right? Or are they all really SO dumb that they'd vote Alex out over Kevin just because Paul asked them to?

• Love 2
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Good dream scenario. Does Paul really make the move then if that happens? How could he? He'd have to let Kevin go, right? Or are they all really SO dumb that they'd vote Alex out over Kevin just because Paul asked them to?

Well, he already has all of them in on the Jason-Alex-Kevin boot order and actually Josh and Christmas seem to want Alex gone first anyway so it won't be hard at all. 

• Love 2

Well, he already has all of them in on the Jason-Alex-Kevin boot order and actually Josh and Christmas seem to want Alex gone first anyway so it won't be hard at all. 

Hmmm...this would be one of those times, though, when I wouldn't like the blind side. I would want Alex to KNOW she's fucked, so we can watch her bitch for days about how she doesn't deserve this.

Oh, and for this dream scenario, Alex also has to drop to let Christmas get HoH, right? 

I await the trash-talking - "She didn't even really believe that Cody wasn't really a Marine!"

• Love 5

I'm curious if Alex/Jason win HOH - do Christmas/Josh just hope she nominates Raven/Kevin? If one of them wins Veto - do they go to her to try to hint at Paul's double dealings, or do they trust that whichever two of their three (Paul/Josh/Christmas) that are not on the block wouldn't vote them out?

If Paul could get rid of Christmas/Josh over Raven/Kevin...it'd be hard to pass up that opportunity.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mooses said:

I'm curious if Alex/Jason win HOH - do Christmas/Josh just hope she nominates Raven/Kevin? If one of them wins Veto - do they go to her to try to hint at Paul's double dealings, or do they trust that whichever two of their three (Paul/Josh/Christmas) that are not on the block wouldn't vote them out?

Definitely the latter.. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Alex- Even if I get 2nd and he (Kevin) tries to rub it in my face..."everyone felt bad cause you're an old man, so you won pity money" #BB19

Whenever I hear a young person say something like this, I always get a great deal of satisfaction that it will always come back to bite them in the ass in the end. Time is a great equalizer.

• Love 19

What I don't get is why they are allowing all the bullying, threats, and absolute disgusting filth coming out of these people's mouths?  I mean seriously?  What a way to lose an audience...it is not in the "fun" of the game either.  Every time Christmas laughs hysterically when someone is being bullied sets my teeth grinding.  Alex's bull is just that.  The rest of them are just low-life human beings and that is all CBS can get even though they have a successful show?  I hope all the rest of these houseguests are booed when they come out of the house, as they all make Arin (sp?) from a couple years ago look like child's-play.  

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, mooses said:

Alex probably puts up Kevin/Raven if she accidentally wins HOH. Paul has been drilling that into her for a week. 

And it's definitely the latter. In fairness to Josh/Christmas, they're not really in that much danger being on the block in that scenario vs Kevin or Raven.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ShS said:

What I don't get is why they are allowing all the bullying, threats, and absolute disgusting filth coming out of these people's mouths?  I mean seriously?  What a way to lose an audience...it is not in the "fun" of the game either.  Every time Christmas laughs hysterically when someone is being bullied sets my teeth grinding.  Alex's bull is just that.  The rest of them are just low-life human beings and that is all CBS can get even though they have a successful show?  I hope all the rest of these houseguests are booed when they come out of the house, as they all make Arin (sp?) from a couple years ago look like child's-play.  

I think there are bullies to varying degrees every season. Aaryn was a different kind of despicable, that's for sure. I think the show does allow these comments and these tactics to pass through, for the most part, because why should they try to not show how these houseguests really are? They're all adults who are in control of their actions. Short of violence or harmful threats, they should just let these people run their mouths so the viewers can see how they really are. At the end of it all, production doesn't have to protect them...though I wish they helped the victims of the bullying more. 

We always see people bashing the other houseguests every single season. Hell, I've heard a lot worse than this season and more consistently. This season is about on the same level as other seasons. But here lies the problem with this season; in previous seasons, there are decent human beings who have not just stood up for other houseguests, but who have refused to participate in the bashing sessions. There haven't been a house full of despicable people, who have watched people gang up on their target and then laughed about it afterward. It's usually three or four....not the entire house for weeks on end. 

This season is on and off bullying tactics, for sure, but the part that makes it really bad is the mob mentality/Stanford Prison Experiment levels of awful. So it's hard to find the good when these people are either participating in the bullying, encouraging it, or watching it and not speaking up.

So it's not that this season is necessarily the worst one ever....it just happens to be showing a different type of bullying that we haven't really seen on other seasons. I mean, take Over The Top, for instance. There was deep, deep levels of hatred with the LNJ and they not only trash talked the other side of the house, Jason Roy and others would make rape "jokes", talk about their families, and then went as far as physically messing with the Ballsmashers' stuff. 

Not that this season isn't really bad, because it is. I've basically stopped caring about any of these houseguests. I just think that each season brings upon new houseguests who are despicable in new ways. BB15 was awful because there were racists, homophobes, and sexist houseguests. This season is bad because of the mob mentality and ganging up on the weaker players, such as Ramses and Mark. It makes for a boring season, too, when we have to watch all the decent people walk out one by one. Maybe some of the earlier ones would have showed their true colours. I know I was turned off by Jillian pre-season and she very well could have pissed me off. Dominique was showing her crazier side and it could have gotten ten times worse. We know the others weren't exactly perfect and they all had their dark sides. But, as it is, we saw many of the houseguests leave as mostly decent people. Maybe not perfectly good people, but more decent than the likes of Alex, Josh, and Christmas. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

Paul - self employed, Jason- self employed, Raven - self employed, Josh - self employed, Christmas - self employed. 

I don't remember what Matt does?

Then I hope they lose enough clients that they need to find employment elsewhere only to have many doors slammed in their ugly faces.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Alex just said, "god I love this game," [with total satisfaction] after a Kevin bashing session.   She thoroughly enjoys this.  It is nauseating. 

She's a sociopath.  I can't believe anything else at this point.  Someone who gleefully bashes another person repeatedly and without remorse?  That's not normal behavior, even cooped up in the BB house.  There's a marked lack of empathy on her part that surpasses pretty much everyone left in this game, and that's saying something.

• Love 9

I knew Paul reminded me of somebody.  Charles Manson.  Sorry I could not bring over the image but click below. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=charles+manson&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiT9IiEzP3VAhVC44MKHUPYBaQQ_AUICygC&biw=1093&bih=428&dpr=1.25#imgrc=Er90P8FNrc4LAM:

la-me-charles-manson-hospitalized-20170103.jpg

24 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

That's beyond terrible.  I'm kind of sick to my stomach.  I feel so sorry for his wife and parents who we saw last week when his wife announced her pregnancy and everything was right with her world and now this.  Disgusting and vile.

• Love 6

Alex told Christmas, Josh and Paul that she will have to get Kevin out if she wins HoH, or else she ruins her chances with the jury #BB19

Alex is not very bright which is good.  Talking to your competition like this is nuts. 

Jason is not bright either.   Alex has been playing him.  She knows he will believe anything she says with a touch of aggression.  She has him totally confused and telling him what to think.  He believes her.    He cannot see she is playing with his head for her mean spirited enjoyment.  She is as nasty as I have ever seen.  He has been told he cannot be friends with Kevin.  Walking with him is fine but only talk about real life things, never game.  

Christmas saw her more clearly this morning during  bitch session in HOH.  The camera zoomed in on Christmas' face to show her thinking and not contributing at all.  You could see her wheels turning.  Later she told Josh that all Alex does is talk badly about everyone.   She and Josh now want Alex gone next instead of Jason.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I'm putting my bet on the chicken wire/egg competition

Ah, that sounds likely.  

3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I wanna a crapshoot and I want Kevin to win. He wouldn't nominate Jason and Jason could live another week and play for HOH. It would kill Paul, Christmas & Josh to no end. LOL!!!

I want Christmas or Josh to win because both would nominate Alex and Jason.  And they prefer Alex to go first.  I want Alex OUT!!

Maybe the feeds would have more content than bashing with her gone.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1