Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I just want to know how the fuck anyone could take what Jason said out of context? He said he'd fuck Kevin's wife while Kevin's daughters watched (the daughters that he's lying about, of course, because Kevin doesn't have kids, he has brothers and a single sister). The only way you couldn't is if he was repeating someone else's words but I would think that people, including the person repeating those words (Jason) wouldn't be giggling gleefully when recounting the story. 

Out of context, my ass. Out of everything that happened this afternoon, why is it that the "out of context and in jest" series of tweets is what's pissing me off the most?

Because the person who wrote that tweet isn't part of some weird social experiment, under the thumb of some wannabe dictator with a Napoleon complex. Assuming it is Jason's wife and mother of his child(ren), she should be able to identify with Kevin's wife and should find it horrifying. 

Edited by YouKnowNothing
  • Love 5

Damn!  I was hoping it was an announcement that the season was being cancelled because the remaining houseguests are all despicable people, America hates them, and they will be forfeiting any money made from being on BB.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, missyb said:

So who took/ tossed out the slop? Raven , I know empty a baggie but did Alex have something to do with it as well ?

Joker's says Alex hid it in the storage room.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Damn!  I was hoping it was an announcement that the season was being cancelled because the remaining houseguests are all despicable people, America hates them, and they will be forfeiting any money made from being on BB.

They should and donate the money to Harvey relief. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

So who took/ tossed out the slop? Raven , I know empty a baggie but did Alex have something to do with it as well ?

Alex did it, but blamed it on Raven.

Raven has no idea that she's been framed. 

• Love 1
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

Alex did it, but blamed it on Raven.

Raven has no idea that she's been framed. 

I want Raven to find out.  She already hates Alex as is but this might lead to a confrontation sooner rather than later.

Josh says BB is not happy with the move Matt is doing.  Paul and Jason want to know what move?  Josh says with not eating the slop and then it cut to the fish.

• Love 6

Alex has decreed that nobody ever make Kevin another pot of slop ever again.  She says since he was forced to make a pot himself he can't say he doesn't know how to make it anymore.  She has a point but it's still pretty shitty that she hid the slop.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

I want Raven to find out.  She already hates Alex as is but this might lead to a confrontation sooner rather than later.

I'm so sad that I want this too. It could get ugly, but they both deserve it. I could see Alex getting physical if Raven got in her face.

• Love 2
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

Honestly they should pull everyone out of the house- donate the $575K (Grand Prize, 2nd place & AFP) to Hurricane Relief and just torch the house and call it a season. 

!00% behind that idea! I'll chip in to the relief fund as well

• Love 3

It's somehow so fitting that Alex is in the backyard too lazy to do any physical activity. Christmas is lifting weights and Paul/Josh are playing pool. Alex is just laid out over the lawn chair. I guess it's that nonstop sugar diet of coke and cereal that's gotten her so inert.

ETA: Josh is now saying he fights so much because he "sees shit he doesn't like and can't stay quiet." Wow. How noble of him.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

he should get a penalty head-thwap.

Aaaahhhhhh, Gibbs. Can we get a personal appearance by Mark Harmon?  A precious moment of sanity!

Nyah. Harmon wouldn't sink so low. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 6

Matt's now really going to town on the food. I have to think that some part of him really just wants out of that shitshow house. Matt is boring and shallow but I don't think he's ever really been a bona-fide member of Paul's "team" either. Not vicious enough.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Aaaahhhhhh, Gibbs. Can we get a personal appearance by Mark Harmon?  A precious moment of sanity!

Nyah. Harmon wouldn't sink so low. 

As much as I'd love this Mark Harmon is too great of an actor to put himself near any of these people. 

If l thought it would make any kind of a difference I'd write to CBS and let them know how vile these houseguests are this year and how complicit they are in the vileness for not stepping in. I understand it's a social experiment but someone is going to seriously get hurt one of these times. 

• Love 4

Christmas told Paul, "Alex is fucking nasty."  Paul says people are showing their true colors.  Did it really take them this long to figure out how nasty of a person Alex is?  It's not like she's been hiding her true self.

Christmas to Paul:  "Your beard just reaches out and collects things."  Barf.

• Love 10

Jesus fucking Christ. These are the worst, most pathetic pieces of shit people. I cannot believe that any of them got cast. I'm quite honestly baffled at Matt. Brittany from BB16 kicked all those fucking soccer balls and knew she was leaving. He isn't able to make it 4 days without his fucking cereal?

And I swear to God, Alex has got to be one of the biggest assholes ever cast on this show. I hate to give her the sole title, not just because I know there were some other pretty fucking shitty people in other seasons (i.e. Dick, Boogie, Aaryn), but also because she's not worth becoming a legend asshole of BB. She's worthy only of being remembered as "that bitch who got pissed off about food and cat ears."

I fucking hate them all. And I'm so glad the three in jury right now are where they are.

Edited by nightowl1989
Spelling
  • Love 23

Hell has indeed frozen over.  Paul admitted that what someone else said made more sense than what he said.  They were talking about their theories for how the schedule of evictions was going to go in order for the show to end when they think it's going to end.

• Love 1

I don't buy the feeds but I've loved this thread. A couple of weeks ago I gave up on the broadcasts because the majority of people were so heinous, but kept reading here. And honestly it's gotten so awful that not even that is very fun. I think at this point, I'm just rooting for arson. Now that Mark is safely out.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, nightowl1989 said:

Jesus fucking Christ. These are the worst, most pathetic pieces of shit people. I cannot believe that any of them got cast. I'm quite honestly baffled at Matt. Brittany from BB16 kicked all those fucking soccer balls and knew she was leaving. He isn't able to make it 4 days without his fucking cereal?

And I swear to God, Alex has got to be one of the biggest assholes ever cast on this show. I hate to give her the sole title, not just because I know there were some other pretty fucking shitty people in other seasons (i.e. Dick, Boogie, Aaryn), but also because she's not worth becoming a legend asshole of BB. She's worthy only of being remembered as "that bitch who got pissed off about food and cat ears."

I fucking hate them all. And I'm so glad the three in jury right now are where they are.

Someone was once saying that there's two categories of GoT villains. One category is the "bitch villain." They do shitty things because they're cowardly, shallow, and sadism is all they have. Joffrey, Theon, etc are bitch villains. The real villains like Cersei, Tywin, Ramsay Bolton, Littlefinger, etc. get the grudging respect of the viewing public because they have a plan, they execute it, and they own their actions. 

What we have this season is one real villain (Paul) and a bunch of bitch villains (Alex, Xmas, Josh, Raven) who act vile for no other reason than it's the path of least resistance AND it makes them feel good about themselves.

Real BB villains like Dan, Dr. Will, Maggie, etc. were diabolical in their scheming and manipulation but they would never be petty enough to dump out slop. That's time wasted from circulating around the house and manipulating more people. Would I want to know them in real life? Probably not, but they were there to play the game, not to engage in middle school bullying.

While "Petty" Alex is happily dumping out slop Paul is just counting the days till he collects his 500k check. And that's the difference between Paul and Paul's "team." So as much as I hate Paul at this point he deserves to win. He's a Cersei playing with a bunch of Joffreys.

• Love 11

Christmas is telling Raven that she thinks Alex was in an all girl alliance with Megan and that Elena was part of it, too.  Raven says she wanted no part of it.  Christmas says, "All the bad bitches that are good girls are still here."

45 minutes ago, Jenniferbug said:

I have a friend who knows Jason casually and she mentioned that a mutual friend of theirs is handling his PR, so it's likely not Holly posting on his Twitter. 

Yea, Jason actually talked about how his friend runs his social media accounts. Alex told him that was dumb and that he needs to hire an actual PR person to do it.

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

While "Petty" Alex is happily dumping out slop Paul is just counting the days till he collects his 500k check. And that's the difference between Paul and Paul's "team." So as much as I hate Paul at this point he deserves to win. He's a Cersei playing with a bunch of Joffreys.

I mean Paul's the one who was going around putting Vaseline on door knobs and in coffee cans, so it's not like he's above being a petty bitch.

Christmas is really throwing Alex under the bus with Raven. Good shit! Keep it up. And I need Alex to find out about it asap. Also, Christmas said, "All the bad bitches that are good girls are still here." Like, what lol? How embarrassing.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9

Matt says he didn't want to say on national television, "We're really sexually frustrated."  Not that Matt would know since he and Raven are banging.  Christmas asks if she needs to find a new room to sleep in tonight.  Raven says no. 

What the fuck did I miss in the time I went out to actually socialize with people for once?

God, every single person is despicable. I don't like Kevin much, but I feel so bad for the guy. Hopefully he did get a punch at Josh, because Josh is someone who dishes it but can't take it. It's easy to forget how he is when he has long periods of sanity and clarity, but remember, he's the one who provoked Megan, Cody, and Mark. Megan DOR'd, Mark almost hit Josh with the pots and pans when he was smacking them in his face, and Cody nearly hit Josh too. It's why I will never ever really come around on Josh. He gets the most reaction from the victims out of everyone. 

God, I am so thankful Mark got out of that toxic environment. Unfortunately, now I need Kevin to get out too. Josh isn't going anywhere in the next couple of weeks, so I don't want Josh to be provoking Kevin any longer. I don't want Alex to continue to bully Kevin either.

I tend to forget that Jason says the nastiest, most vile things in the house because it's so infrequent. But thanks, Jason, for reminding me! 

I thought for a split second that I could like someone in that house. Today's events did get me to come around on Kevin, at least marginally. I don't want him winning AFP but it looks like he very well might be in the top three and could take it. My number one is still Mark, followed by Cody. 

Alex/Josh/Paul/Jason are giving me Late Night Jamboree/Misfits vibes with their vile trash talking.

I'm leaving the feeds off until Thursday, unless something really dramatic happens (but not something anger-inducing). I'm not going to sit around for a Kevin or Cody bash session. 

At this point, just give Paul the damn win. I hate everyone else too much and think they're too vile to deserve 500k. I just wish Paul wasn't handing Josh 50k. But who else would he hand the second place to? They're all awful. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Except TV Cersei will cut off her nose to spite her face, so long as the end result is one she wants. Paul - sadly - is smarter than that. 

• Love 2

Christmas jokingly made a comment about Raven giving Matt a sympathy fuck after they get out.  Matt says he'll take what he can get or something to that effect.  I want the house to let it be known that they found Matt and Raven's used condoms and they know what they've been doing all summer.

• Love 5

Raven is telling Christmas that if Christmas can compete in the next HOH she will throw it to Christmas as soon as Jason and Alex go out.  She says even though she wants to take "him" out, she'll throw it to Christmas.  Why are these people so ok with doing other people's dirty work.  If Raven wants Jason out so damn bad, she can win HOH and get the blood on her hands.  I don't understand why Paul and others are saying that Christmas or Josh need to win this next HOH.  If Raven is really A-OK in Paul, Christmas, and Josh's book, why does it matter which one of those 4 wins the next HOH?

• Love 3

Oh, and so Matt is just going to blatantly break all the HN rules all week and all he's getting for punishment is one penalty vote? LOL. So HNs from now on should just not even be HNs and just take the penalty vote every week.

Paul going up to Kevin being all, "What's wrong? Are you mad at me?" has my blood boiling. I can't stand that shit.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas is telling Raven that she thinks Alex was in an all girl alliance with Megan and that Elena was part of it, too.  Raven says she wanted no part of it.  Christmas says, "All the bad bitches that are good girls are still here."

giphy.gif

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, and so Matt is just going to blatantly break all the HN rules all week and all he's getting for punishment is one penalty vote? LOL. So HNs from now on should just not even be HNs and just take the penalty vote every week.

Only if they're already on the block. Isn't it a penalty nom if they aren't? Any chance we could make Paul a HN next week and then wave his favourite food in front of his face? Not that it would matter, he wouldn't get a single vote against him unless he took a penalty vote on top of everything else, but it would still be satisfying to see him sitting on that couch come live eviction night next week. 

• Love 2