Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

So, last week, I prepared myself for a Josh HOH and it happened. I was super glad to have prepared myself.

This week, I gotta prepare myself for a Raven HOH. I hope it doesn't happen, but it might. I'm worried about others winning, but Maven is getting on people's nerves so they'll most likely to be going up as "pawns", or targets if Cody wins the temptation comp or veto. 

• Love 4

I wish they could vote out two tonight.  Big boob Elena and Big dying Raven.  Be still my heart!

I did notice during last nights showing that they really took the heat off of Josh with all his harassing and put it on Jessica with her not willing to listen to him.  I don't think that was fair.  She went through a lot with him but the show made her look like she deserves what she got.  She has quite a mouth on her and can certainly hold her own but the editing made it seem like everything was on her.  It didn't show any of the shit fights she had to go through.

I am not OK with what's going to happen tonight.  Sheep folks...sheep.  BTW I'm disliking Alex and Jason quite a bit these days.  Alex on Pauls coattails and Jason on hers.  Uggg.

• Love 7

Jessica is a lock to go tonight.  Fine with me.  Cody will probably be next if anyone other than Mark or Elena win HOH.  

I am rooting for Mark to win HOH tonight.  He needs Cody's help to flip this.  I hope this can be done.  

Articles all over the internet are talking about how horrible this season is with Paul and his sheep.  If production pays attention, and I think they do,  the DR may help in opening some eyes to what is in front of their fucking faces.  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I am not OK with what's going to happen tonight.  Sheep folks...sheep.  BTW I'm disliking Alex and Jason quite a bit these days.  Alex on Pauls coattails and Jason on hers.  Uggg.

Jason is going to be so much more likable when Alex leaves.

Yes, I gotta be confident in her eviction soon enough. Jason's a fine guy when he's around other people (well, besides Cody). It's really around Alex that I want to smack his head.

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am rooting for Mark to win HOH tonight.  He needs Cody's help to flip this.  I hope this can be done.  

Mark or Cody HOH, for sure. Kevin HOH could be interesting. Jason HOH would be hilarious because of how often he changes his mind and I think he'd throw up Maven. Plus, it could be the lynchpin with Paul, as Paul would be dictating him and I guarantee it would get on Jason's nerves. He's not as snowed by Paul as Alex is. So it'll be fun to watch him struggle with Paul/Alex.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Any guesses on what tonight's HOH comp will be? Slip N Slide would be good for Cody but I think there's still too many people left for that comp.

Slip n Slide is usually 10 HG. In theory, they could do it. If it's endurance Cody might hang on. They did the crap shoot last week so I guess it will be something harder this week. IMO!

8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Any guesses on what tonight's HOH comp will be? Slip N Slide would be good for Cody but I think there's still too many people left for that comp.

It could be a Knock Out comp. With production playing random sound effects throughout the week, the houseguests are theorizing that it's for HOH. I think Knock Out is something that would cause drama for the week because everyone would--or should for Paul's side-- pair up Cody vs Mark right off the bat, and the winner would have to fight their way to win every single round they're in. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Boilergal said:

You know you are too into Big Brother when you have dreams about it--  Josh goes to the HOH room and finds a speech that Paul wrote - where Paul writes about how stupid Josh is and how easy it will be to get rid of him.

I had a dream last night that I was on a Big Brother-like show where we had to write down in black marker who we wanted to eliminate on the backsides of our fellow contestants.

Analysis anyone?

• Love 4
Just now, Michichick said:

I don't remember how the pairings work in knock-out comps. How do they get chosen?

The first round has the first two randomly chosen. Then, the winner chooses the next two to go up against each other.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas once said that Jason avoids her because he's sexually attracted to her. I guffawed!

To be fair to Christmas he actually did say that, It was a few weeks ago. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jason is going to be so much more likable when Alex leaves.

Yes, I gotta be confident in her eviction soon enough. Jason's a fine guy when he's around other people (well, besides Cody). It's really around Alex that I want to smack his head.

Mark or Cody HOH, for sure. Kevin HOH could be interesting. Jason HOH would be hilarious because of how often he changes his mind and I think he'd throw up Maven. Plus, it could be the lynchpin with Paul, as Paul would be dictating him and I guarantee it would get on Jason's nerves. He's not as snowed by Paul as Alex is. So it'll be fun to watch him struggle with Paul/Alex.

A Jason HOH would be another for Paul unless Mark could get into his head enough.  And that would mean Paul leaving Jason's side and that won't happen.  

I agree that Jason will be better without Alex.  He is an ignorant guy in many respects but I choose to ignore that along with Kevin and Christmas cuddling.  It is their life to do as they please.  I need some to cheer!  Mark, Kevin and Jason are it for me at the moment.

21 minutes ago, dolphincorn said:

They should could give his alliance a name. How about "The Friendship"?

Ramekins.  Paul being the ram.  It is a small individual serving dish.  That fits too.  They serve their master. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

A Jason HOH would be another for Paul unless Mark could get into his head enough.  And that would mean Paul leaving Jason's side and that won't happen.  

At this point, almost everyone's HOH would be another for Paul. Even Mark might do what Elena says, which would be what Paul says. I just think back to when Cody said he'd make big moves with Jess when he came back into the house (at the very least, he'd target Paul) and then they both were too scared to so they did whatever Paul wanted. They played right into his hands.

Let's face it; these people aren't gameplayers. They talk big, but they give very little. I'd love for Mark to win HOH and take out a major player on Paul's side, but unless it's Kevin or Alex, I don't think Paul will care much. Maven is annoying everyone so they're not even a big move to get out anymore. 

This is a season of disappointment because these people are too scared to make those big moves. Cody's the only one who would make a big move. Everyone else won't at this stage. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

(half the time when Raven opens her mouth she strikes me as someone trying to shovel 20 pounds of pigshit into a 10 pound sack), 

And the other half, she literally IS trying to shovel 20 pounds of pigshit her cooking (same thing) into what WAS barely more than a 10-pound sack before she escaped the clutches of Mama Rose.

25 minutes ago, dolphincorn said:

I had a dream last night that I was on a Big Brother-like show where we had to write down in black marker who we wanted to eliminate on the backsides of our fellow contestants.

Analysis anyone?

You're a subconscious Jess fan?

Oh, you said ON, not IN. Nevermind.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

At this point, almost everyone's HOH would be another for Paul. Even Mark might do what Elena says, which would be what Paul says. I just think back to when Cody said he'd make big moves with Jess when he came back into the house (at the very least, he'd target Paul) and then they both were too scared to so they did whatever Paul wanted. They played right into his hands.

Let's face it; these people aren't gameplayers. They talk big, but they give very little. I'd love for Mark to win HOH and take out a major player on Paul's side, but unless it's Kevin or Alex, I don't think Paul will care much. Maven is annoying everyone so they're not even a big move to get out anymore. 

This is a season of disappointment because these people are too scared to make those big moves. Cody's the only one who would make a big move. Everyone else won't at this stage. 

I am putting my faith in the DR to open some eyes.  In this case, a Mark HOH would be the most favorable.  He is already there wanting Paul out.  He needs the DR to help Jason, Kevin and Elena see his wisdom.  Elena is malleable.  

Cody hates Josh so much I am not sure he can see beyond getting him out to focus on the best way to get Paul.  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am putting my faith in the DR to open some eyes.  In this case, a Mark HOH would be the most favorable.  He is already there wanting Paul out.  He needs the DR to help Jason, Kevin and Elena see his wisdom.  Elena is malleable.  

Cody hates Josh so much I am not sure he can see beyond getting him out to focus on the best way to get Paul.  

I want your faith! I've given my faith too many times with Jess/Cody, so my faith has kind of left me here. Though getting Josh out isn't the worst idea. He's very attached to Paul. Without Josh, Christmas might actually flip over to Kevin's side. I mean, maybe not, but I think Josh's undying loyalty to Paul is what has Christmas more on Paul's side. Yes, she used up her temptation which pisses me off, but she has shown clarity with Paul's game. She hasn't expressed her 100% trust in Paul like Josh has (she usually just agrees with Josh but she's never said that she trusts Paul; she has even said that she thinks he'd flip on her). She could actually flip, since her next closest ally is Kevin, who isn't as attached to Paul as Paul thinks. 

Nobody's getting Paul out next week. It just isn't going to happen, from what I've seen. Too many people are still Paul's sheep so he'll tell them to vote out the person next to him, and they will. There, unfortunately, needs to be a bit more time to plant the anti-Paul seeds. 

(But do I want to be wrong about this? Abso-freaking-lutely). 

Alex is the person that needs to go. She's surprisingly the lynchpin holding Paul in his position. Because of her control over Jason, and by extension Kevin, they will never turn on Paul because of her. She goes, and Jason/Kevin join Mark/Cody and the game becomes a little harder for Paul to win.

• Love 4

Part of why Paul is stupid good at comps is because he's played them before.

I will never understand why hamsters always fall into the groupie zone of slavish devotion to BB vets when they should all band together to ditch the vet as soon as they can.  The "cult of celebrity" is strong in this game.

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I want your faith! I've given my faith too many times with Jess/Cody, so my faith has kind of left me here. Though getting Josh out isn't the worst idea. He's very attached to Paul. Without Josh, Christmas might actually flip over to Kevin's side. I mean, maybe not, but I think Josh's undying loyalty to Paul is what has Christmas more on Paul's side. Yes, she used up her temptation which pisses me off, but she has shown clarity with Paul's game. She hasn't expressed her 100% trust in Paul like Josh has (she usually just agrees with Josh but she's never said that she trusts Paul; she has even said that she thinks he'd flip on her). She could actually flip, since her next closest ally is Kevin, who isn't as attached to Paul as Paul thinks. 

Nobody's getting Paul out next week. It just isn't going to happen, from what I've seen. Too many people are still Paul's sheep so he'll tell them to vote out the person next to him, and they will. There, unfortunately, needs to be a bit more time to plant the anti-Paul seeds. 

(But do I want to be wrong about this? Abso-freaking-lutely). 

Alex is the person that needs to go. She's surprisingly the lynchpin holding Paul in his position. Because of her control over Jason, and by extension Kevin, they will never turn on Paul because of her. She goes, and Jason/Kevin join Mark/Cody and the game becomes a little harder for Paul to win.

True, Paul is not going next week no matter what happens but the process can begin.  Josh out would be good, I agree.  And I agree on Alex, too. 

Opening eyes to what Paul is doing is going to take a couple of weeks.  The seeds must be planted that he has final deals with many.  It is important for Kevin to see this more than anyone at this point.  Mark must talk to him soon with Jason present.  Kevin is smart and not taking things seriously at this point.  He doesn't fully get the game and what is happening.  He is having a good time and that has to stop.  LOL! 

Mark knows Christmas is trouble but can he convince Kevin and Jason not to talk to her.  That is crucial, for now.  

• Love 3

I can't believe BB won't give them a new vacuum cleaner....

11 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Part of why Paul is stupid good at comps is because he's played them before.

No, he was extremely good last year as well. But yes, him having played in most of them gives him an advantage so I'm glad they've brought in some BBOT comps.

Mark has not shown emotional strength or ability to lead so it is disheartening to have him as the one to save this game.  He sees what is happening!  I wish he would see that he would be very attractive to Elena if he took charge.  LOL.  That would be his biggest motivator. 

4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I can't believe BB won't give them a new vacuum cleaner....

It baffles me, too.  The washer has problems, as well.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

This is what was wrong with the vacuum cleaner!  

DG4qVvDUMAEmiKI.jpg

=======================================================================

Cody to Jessica: If i'm the only one (vote), fuck them all. Seriousl 

You tell 'em, Cody.  And they better watch out! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Paul to Christmas, Alex, Josh - Everyone's BB destiny is planned before they walk into the house 

Cody- A lot people are going to look at us like we both won. Jessica- Unless I get booed walking out. It's quite possible

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Okay, that made me gag. Half of that is probably the hair that Alex is constantly flicking to the floor after running her fingers through it. 

I mean, I shouldn't talk. You should see the size of the dust bunny/cat hair hybrids I get from having a medium-haired cat and hardwood floors. But still, I clean out the vacuum after every use because I don't want a situation like that. 

That picture is going to motivate me in the same way an episode of Hoarders used to. I'm gonna go on a cleaning spree and my place is already clean (enough). 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

No, your point was informative maybe country folk do medicine differently and her story could be legit. I didn't look at it that way. 

Oh, I wasn't saying Raven's story was legit; if her neighbor was an active RN (which you pretty much have to be, to work the required hours to retain your National Board RN licensure), then it would seem reasonable to assume she - and, by implication, neighbor Raven - live within reasonable commuting range of a hospital.  :)

Rather what I was saying the *story* might be legit, but it's not Raven's story - more likely one she heard and co-opted (and embellished, complete with RN) for her own.

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Slip n Slide is usually 10 HG. In theory, they could do it. If it's endurance Cody might hang on. They did the crap shoot last week so I guess it will be something harder this week. IMO!

Keeping in mind that every year my long-term memory's resemblance to Swiss cheese grows by leaps and bounds - isn't Slip 'n Slide usually the HoH comp used to close out the DE episode?  Seems like I have a regular recollection of the closing credits and music playing over the view of the HGs sliding back and forth, and it would frequently run over into BBAD....

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Agree with you on Elena's malleability.  I don't think Elena's true allegiance is to Paul, but rather the winning side of the House which is led by Paul.  Elena's definitely not one of my favorites, but I'll give her credit - she definitely knows which side of the bread has the butter.  As soon as it looked like Mark as in trouble, Elena cut him loose (game-wise) without a second thought and hunted up the next available horse to saddle up and carry her through the next leg of this season's ride.  Bet your bottom dollar if Mark wins HoH, twuu wuvv will reignite faster than you can say, "Paul who?"  :)

I hate to agree with you on this, but I have to.  Cody is so tied up on "honor" and who "deserves" to be in the House; the dumb lug can't see he's applying life concepts to game play, and that's a false syllogism - it doesn't work.

Edited by Nashville
Hit Save too fast
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Cody is OTT in love with Jessica.  He is being corny and gushing.  Jessica is more into him now than she was.  Her friends and life will snap her back.  

I can't stand either one of them.  If she leaves tonight, her friends WILL absolutely bring her back to reality.  She'd have about 6 weeks back in the real world to see the light.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It could be a Knock Out comp. With production playing random sound effects throughout the week, the houseguests are theorizing that it's for HOH. I think Knock Out is something that would cause drama for the week because everyone would--or should for Paul's side-- pair up Cody vs Mark right off the bat, and the winner would have to fight their way to win every single round they're in. 

I really hate this type of comp on BB and Survivor as well.  The majority always wins, so there's little to no change in the game. 

• Love 3

The slip and slide isn't done after DE; it's too elaborate of a set-up.  However, it's sort of an endurance comp, so yes, they do show the HGs slipping and sliding over the closing credits. 

And tonight's HOH is totally going to be the knock out comp, and Cody and Mark will be knocked out 1st and 2nd, and the rest of the HGs will fall all over themselves to throw it to Paul.

Book it. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

From Joker's:

Wed 9:38 PM BBT Matt says the sound of Raven's voice makes him want to slam his head in the door.

...and now I love Matt all over again.

Ugh.  Then perhaps Matt should stop accepting sexual favors from Raven.  This makes me think he's even more of a pig.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Ugh.  Then perhaps Matt should stop accepting sexual favors from Raven.  This makes me think he's even more of a pig.

What happens in the house stays in the house. Matt has needs and a annoying voice isn't going to stop his pleasure. LOL!!

• Love 5
Just now, ByaNose said:

What happens in the house stays in the house. Matt has needs and a annoying voice isn't going to stop his pleasure. LOL!!

What happens in the house stays in the house ...... unless you have live feeds.  Maybe Matt hasn't quite figured that part out!

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

The slip and slide isn't done after DE; it's too elaborate of a set-up.  However, it's sort of an endurance comp, so yes, they do show the HGs slipping and sliding over the closing credits. 

And tonight's HOH is totally going to be the knock out comp, and Cody and Mark will be knocked out 1st and 2nd, and the rest of the HGs will fall all over themselves to throw it to Paul.

Book it. 

Well fuck.  How does the comp start, I have forgotten?  Who chooses the first one to begin and who they go against?  I should be a draw. 

Edited by wings707
53 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul to Christmas, Alex, Josh - Everyone's BB destiny is planned before they walk into the house 

Cody- A lot people are going to look at us like we both won. Jessica- Unless I get booed walking out. It's quite possible

So, he thinks he's predetermined to be the winner?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Well fuck.  How does the comp start, I have forgotten?  Who chooses the first 2 to begin?  I should be a draw. 

They randomly draw. I hope it's Paul vs Cody...and Cody knocks him out yet again.

Paul may have a one up for temporarily getting him evicted, but Cody's beaten him in almost every competition that they've been against. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Eh, Matt's an unmarried twentysomething male - which pretty much means by definition he's a horndog whore who will lay everything except the carpet, and that only because he's too cheap to cough up bus fare to Dalton.  And by all appearances it's not a one-sided acceptance; everything so far seems pretty mutual.  I just hope/wish they wash their hands afterwards before doing any food prep, and FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP USING THE KITCHEN TOWELS FOR PERSONAL CLEANUP.

8 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

...except when it leaks out onto the feed cameras....  ;>

Dang - ya beat me to it, @RedheadZombie.  :)

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Eh, Matt's an unmarried twentysomething male - which pretty much means by definition he's a horndog whore who will lay everything except the carpet, and that only because he's too cheap to cough up bus fare to Dalton.

Not that this changes much, but Matt is actually 33.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Not that this changes much, but Matt is actually 33.

Yes and Kevin thinks he is in his 40s and disgusted he is having sex with young Raven.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes and Kevin thinks he is in his 40s and disgusted he is having sex with young Raven.  

Sure, but Matt's also immature as fuck. He and Raven are about on the same level there.

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Sure, but Matt's also immature as fuck. He and Raven are about on the same level there.

Totally!  

I don't see how the noises will work with a Knock Out comp.  

• Love 1

DG4qVvDUMAEmiKI.jpg

=======================================================================

Cody to Jessica: If i'm the only one (vote), fuck them all. Seriousl 

You tell 'em, Cody.  And they better watch out! 

giphy.gif

• Love 8

DG4qVvDUMAEmiKI.jpg

Maybe they could piece together some of this to help fill in Jessica's bald spots.  It would be a nice parting gift.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Okay, that made me gag. Half of that is probably the hair that Alex is constantly flicking to the floor after running her fingers through it. 

I mean, I shouldn't talk. You should see the size of the dust bunny/cat hair hybrids I get from having a medium-haired cat and hardwood floors. But still, I clean out the vacuum after every use because I don't want a situation like that. 

That picture is going to motivate me in the same way an episode of Hoarders used to. I'm gonna go on a cleaning spree and my place is already clean (enough). 

It's probably many many seasons worth of BB hair....... The only reason Jason was cleaning it was in hopes that it would maybe make the roller spin again AND perhaps open it up to just suction if the roller doesn't spin.  And I think after he was done the roller still wouldn't spin..... 

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

For some reason that makes me laugh. Just watching Matt off and on I can tell his maturity level is equal to or lower than Raven's so I dont' see why Kevin would think it's weird.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Maybe they could piece together some of this to help fill in Jessica's bald spots.  It would be a nice parting gift.

Jessica does not have bald spots.  Her natural hair is very thin and that is just how it looks when she pulls it back.  I have a friend with the same hair.  Her extensions are attached in the back for length and fullness, not on the sides.   

• Love 1