Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Okay, so now my hypothetical is a reality- so what does Christmas do if Cody's name is pulled? 

She can replace him. She told Paul she didnt want to use it yet though..:)

Just now, F. M. said:

She can replace him. She told Paul she didnt want to use it yet though..:)

Does the Ring of Replacement let Christmas choose between the two randomly drawn players or do they randomly draw from the randomly drawn to figure out who she replaces? 

If Cody's name gets pulled or Jessica gets her own name pulled and gets to choose him, it's gonna be interesting to see whether she uses it or not. I hope she doesn't get talked into it because I want to see Paul's plans blow up in his face.

• Love 3
Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

If Elena wasn't Josh' target, she would be after this attitude. Surely 

She doesn't know how to change the way she talks to play to the person. I understand why she's so pissed because they keep telling her to stop hanging out with people and she's tried to comply, but don't show it! This is not the way to appeal to Josh. She needs to cry about her family watching or something.

• Love 4

I'm confused.  Josh wants Elena gone because he likes her boobies?

Primarily, he's an asshole who's pissed that she didn't choose him (and instead chose the guy he is "rivals" with).

Currently, though, he thinks that she will use her feminine wiles to get her way, because...he's an asshole. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

Josh wants to know who Elena is offering as a suggestion to go up in her place.  She won't offer up suggestions.  She's still harping on what she says is his flawed reasoning for wanting to put her up.  He says it's either her or Paul.  

29 minutes ago, mooses said:

Josh: "SHE'S WORKING PAUL. SHE'S WORKING PAUL. WHAT THE FUCK."

Ha! 

I do hope Elena gets winds of this and throws some grenades on Paul's game. But I don't think she knows anything anyone else doesn't know.

Paul wants her to use the Hex. I can't tell if she's actually agreeing to it or just biting her tongue and  praying she won't have to make that choice.

I'll go with she doesn't use it, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

If Xmas's chip gets picked from the VETO bag, then she cannot use her Ring of Replacement.  Correct ???

Edited by missyb

Now he's saying that if Elena doesn't feel comfortable going up he's going to put up Paul or Alex.  She says she's not saying that any of these people deserve to be up there more than she does and if he wants to put her up then to just put her up.

And now BBAD has fish.

Edited by zorak
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Word on the street is that jessica and Cody planned for one to win and the other to throw it. Not that they could plan to win......but wishful thinking maybe? 

That was what I was hoping that they would do, but I wonder how they knew who would throw it? I guess Jess thinks Cody has the best chance of winning any given comp and thus it would be smarter for him to get safety and then hopefully between the TWO of them, they could win POV. 

• Love 1

I NEED that to happen. I know it's just Mark or Elena going, but still. Just seeing the rest of the hamsters having to deal with Jody in the house for another week would be delightful.

Is anyone acknowledging Paul's refusal to go on the block?

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That was what I was hoping that they would do, but I wonder how they knew who would throw it? I guess Jess thinks Cody has the best chance of winning any given comp and thus it would be smarter for him to get safety and then hopefully between the TWO of them, they could win POV. 

If I remember correctly, when they were talking in their Love Den today, Cody said if he went first and Jessica didn't think she could beat him to that she'd throw it. But if Jessica went first to give it her all.

So, I'm guessing the first thing happened unless she just really blew it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

Just seeing the rest of the hamsters having to deal with Jody in the house for another week would be delightful.

And having to deal with them on jury!  

• Love 5

Credit to Josh for trying but it still comes down to the veto. If Jess is still up I don't see any chance Paul and his minions don't vote her out. 

Josh winning veto and taking Jess down would be epic to watch. Paul would lose his shit. 

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Credit to Josh for trying but it still comes down to the veto. If Jess is still up I don't see any chance Paul and his minions don't vote her out. 

Josh winning veto and taking Jess down would be epic to watch. Paul would lose his shit. 

Totally. I don't know what the right move is for Josh's game. But I'm at this point where I'm team whatever pisses off Paul and doesn't get him his way. Haha. It's so unlike me because I love strategic game play, but he's pissing me off so much.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Totally. I don't know what the right move is for Josh's game. But I'm at this point where I'm team whatever pisses off Paul and doesn't get him his way. Haha. It's so unlike me because I love strategic game play, but he's pissing me off so much.

Oh I think it's a terrible move for Josh's game. He would piss off most of the house. All to get Elena out, who has shown no inkling of being a threat to his or anyone else's game. 

But I don't think Josh could ever win the game so who really cares. 

• Love 3

Yeah, it's a TERRIBLE move for Josh, but it would be so hilarious to see him do such a dumb move for no reason. And, of course, it would mean Paul wouldn't get what he wants.

Still, the odds are waaaaaaaaaaay against it happening, as Jessica or Cody would have to win POV (or possibly Josh, but him pulling Jess off would be extra crazy) for it to work, as if Jess is on the block post POV, she's going home. But hey, it is a chance - which is more than could be said before today.

By the way, Paul thinks BB...if not RIGGED, at least used a temptation challenge that they knew Cody would do well at. Oh, is it not so much fun when the game isn't being rigged in your favor, buddy?

• Love 7

Cody says it's hilarious "he" (presumably Josh) couldn't get out a speech.

ETA: Elena confirms she's on the block.

Edited by vb68

Josh was talking to Matt, Raven, and Paul in the storage room.  Elena walked in and said "Excuse me for interrupting.".  After she left, Josh said again that he wants Elena out.  The other 3 were trying to convince him that Jess needs to go this week.

9 hours ago, QTBlueMoon said:

So what, she lied? Since when can you not lie on Big Brother, or any other reality show? Why should Production have to get involved when someone in the house lies?

The issue isn't simple lying per se - hell, anybody can lie - the issue is specifically lying about Production-related issues such as the nature or particulars of rewards, penalties, etc.  It falls into the category of "using Production as a strategy", which is not allowed. 

Now Elena and Paul are talking.  She's pissed at Josh.  Paul is telling her that Mark is handling being on the block way better than she is.  She's bringing up the whole what if Jess wins the veto thing.  Paul tells her to not jump the gun.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is telling her that Mark is handling being on the block way better than she is.

He's not wrong. Elena is legit freaking out.

Jess to Josh:  You need to pick a mood and stay there because I'm bored.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

Wait...Josh wants Elena to leave and he trashed Jessica/Cody during his speech? Why?

Jessica assumes that she's leaving unless she wins Veto, so I can (almost) forgive that blowup. She doesn't have to appeal to Josh for votes, she has to appeal to other HGs - and I don't think anyone cares what Josh thinks.

I'm so tired of Josh's "You made it personal, but everything I do is just game," like he didn't have it coming half the time. If you're going to dish it, you gotta take it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3