Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, mooses said:

Does she seriously not remember that she was told to fake cry?! She's brought it up multiple times today, including talking about an abusive past to explain why she cried.

Yes she does.  She was schooled at her mothers knee to go for the gold.  She seized the opportunity to elaborate on her abuse story.  No disrespect for those who have been through this but Rachael is not a credible reporter.  She is a con. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Mark would just love to knock Xmas the fuck out. She rolled into the Wave room asking basically why he ate her slop and if he is going to make some more. He said he didn't know it was hers and she said I think you did. I ma happy to share but  make it a certain way and just ask me. He says sorry next time I will ask.

Paul is breaking my heart. He worked so hard to get that negativity out to the house. And now it is a dud week. Poor poor Paul. Does he believe the words and rewritten history that comes out of his mouth ?

• Love 2

Mark says he doesn't mind hurting his game but what happened in the yard today was ridiculous.

LOL. Elena says what Xmas did wasn't necessary. Mark wants to keep pushing Xmas buttons. Play there game and push people. Let them blow up. Elena says you are going keep pushing Xmas. He says yeah.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I am a news junkie. I switch between watching the news and reading these posts constantly. In either case I can't help myself. I admit, I am weak. But I have just had a revelation. 

There is only one House in the land, love it or loathe it, that has had more evictions than the Big Brother house. One in, One out, One out, One in , One out...... And so it goes. You tell me White House? Or Big Brother house?  

I'm not trying to be political, I'm just trying to share something I think is funny and ironic, especially since I know more about what's going on in the Big Brother house then I do what's going on in the White House .

Philosophically speaking, it's sort of an " as above, so below" situation.

I was just watching TMZ Live (well, "live" when my TiVo recorded it earlier today) and they mentioned the latest shake-up in the White House. I could have sworn for a moment I heard the word "buyback," which made me snicker at the thought of Comey, Scaramucci, Spicer and Priebus all competing in the Rose Garden in a Big Brother competition to get back into the White House!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 20

Christmas confronting Mark about eating her specialty slop was hilarious  because of the way Christmas turned her little scooter around and wheeled off. I was nearly in tears. It looked like right after she got off camera she cracked a huge smile like she was about to laugh. I could have seen that part wrong though. But, hahahaha!! I found her little maneuver way too funny. 

• Love 2

Oh Mark. You are winning me over. Not going with the group think. But, you are still willing to stick with Pauls agenda.  Let that pair that you sprouted grow even bigger. You will be loved outside the shoe.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Oh Mark. You are winning me over. Not going with the group think. But, you are still willing to stick with Pauls agenda.  Let that pair that you sprouted grow even bigger. You will be loved outside the shoe.

Mark's fatal flaw. He hates the groupthink but loves the dictator. 

And that's why Paul has such a strong foothold on everyone. None of these idiots even try to talk to each other. I haven't seen anything like this before.

• Love 8

Jess out of DR .Jess says honestly, the only thing that woman could have done better was to come out and give me a hug, It was nice to have someone just be nice. Surprised they let  us hear that.

If Cody or Jess when the next HOH. Nominees should be Paul and Alex. Put the house squarely on the spot.

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

If Cody or Jess when the next HOH. Nominees should be Paul and Alex. Put the house squarely on the spot.

Until Paul convinces everyone not to play in the temptation challenge and he wins by default. Sad thing is I could actually see that happening, that's how silly this season is.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Until Paul convinces everyone not to play in the temptation challenge and he wins by default. Sad thing is I could actually see that happening, that's how silly this season is.

Oh shIt, I can see that, too.  Well either Cody or Jess would be playing too, though, no? 

2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Jessica seems in better spirits.

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

Therapy does a mind good.

I'm glad that whoever the woman in question was helped her, because she actually seems more determined than ever to take Paul down.

That said . . . where was a woman like that one (or even a man) when Jen was going through that in BB8?  Or when Michele was going through it in BB11?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Oh shIt, I can see that, too.  Well either Cody or Jess would be playing too, though, no? 

If Cody or Jess win HOH, I think the other one should NOT play in the temptation competition. Way too risky. Can you imagine if Jessica went home when Cody was HOH?

• Love 4

The DR did a good job with Jess.  I almost think they told her what the bull horn said to stop their talk of walking.    Sure seems so.  If you did, kudos production.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

I'm glad that whoever the woman in question was helped her, because she actually seems more determined than ever to take Paul down.

That said . . . where was a woman like that one (or even a man) when Jen was going through that in BB8?  Or when Michele was going through it in BB11?

I don't know but whomever talked Audrey down did a fabulous job. 

Yes she blanketed. But at least she stayed and gave us her magical production in the HN room. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Can any kind soul give me the timestamp for when the craziness begins today?  Thanks.

The crazy was a slow roll to the peak. I wish I could give you an exact time but there isn't one.   Start at noon and go from there is the best I can do. It was all fucking day.  You can always jump ahead a bit if this time starts too slowly for you.  There was so much more than just the yard display.  

• Love 2

Things have slowed down so I will say, again, the decor this year is lack luster and hideous in its dullness.   The money room, where I have yet to see any money, depressing and dank.  The living room is nothing, the kitchen uninteresting, the apple room stupid beyond belief.  Green apples and seating that slooks like an ocean wave?  WTF?  Shells on the wall maybe.  Or seating that resembles rolling hills of grass would work with fruit.  Purple bathroom, what are you, five?  

• Love 1

I am big on manscaping. My husband, a manly man,  clippered his arm pits.  Kevin does but the only one there. I guess the others prefer to keep hair that is impregnated with perspiration smell under their arms.  Yeah no, showering does not do the job over time.  

1 hour ago, Star Aristille said:

I still recall loathing Jen the most out of the houseguests at the beginning of BB8, especially because she was crying about how she looked in her wall picture. However, it didn't take long before I pretty much hated everyone else and felt so terrible about what was being done to her. I mean, Evil Dick purposely--although he half-assed it as being an accident--burned her with a cigarette and not even the producers did fuck all to help her. I've been watching since season one and with the exception of S4, have never missed any (I'm certain I would have won a Nobel or something by now if I hadn't wasted all these hours...), and prior to BB8 I couldn't recall my feelings about a houseguest doing such a 180.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Things have slowed down so I will say, again, the decor this year is lack luster and hideous in its dullness.   The money room, where I have yet to see any money, depressing and dank.  The living room is nothing, the kitchen uninteresting, the apple room stupid beyond belief.  Green apples and seating that slooks like an ocean wave?  WTF?  Shells on the wall maybe.  Or seating that resembles rolling hills of grass would work with fruit.  Purple bathroom, what are you, five?  

The money is hanging high up behind the 3 beds. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

The money is hanging high up behind the 3 beds. 

Thanks, I will look again. 

I love, love, love that Paul is still cannot figure out the hex.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Josh is trying to bait Cody again.

Josh: "Cody, I have a question..."
Cody gets up and walks away.
Josh: "Why do you always do that? I just want to have a conversation. A real man would have a conversation."

For the life of me I cannot fathom where Josh would get the idea ANYBODY would consider him an authority on ANYTHING a "real man" would say or do.

5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think the "meatball" thing is that he's probably had it cleared that it's an okay word to say that he won't get into trouble for. 

I certainly hope so, otherwise Josh is demonstrating a wholly inappropriate fascination with anything focused on meat and/or balls.

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

"When I cut myself it leaves scars because I don't heal." Guess who said it lol.

I'd believe it; hell, I feel scarred just listening to Living Dead Girl.

Have to say, though - just reading that Raving quote put me in mind of this:

• Love 3

Paul is raving about Jessica's hex, he is speculating on her lack of gloating based on what he would do, which is gloat, gloat, gloat. Followed by gross comments regarding licking various parts of his anatomy. These people are just disgusting. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, chilis said:

Is Paul's sadness a reaction to the wall yeller?

Is Greg from Yes Dear at it again?  Sorry I am on a mission to keep that alive.

3 hours ago, zorak said:

She has stuck her finger up his butt while his clothes have been on.

OMG! STOP IT!  GROSS!

• Love 2
22 hours ago, JediDVguy said:

1. Yes, Aaryn was depicted as the primary offender on the broadcast series, but they did sneak in a couple of comments made by Ginamarie and Amanda. They refused to call anyone out like they did with Aaryn, citing the integrity of Big Brother's sequestering process. *eye roll*

2. Julie didn't ask Spencer about the comments partially because he was evicted at the finale, partially because he didn't make mainstream news the same way that Aaryn did -- I still don't know exactly what he said -- and partially because they were just tasteless jokes as opposed to racism-fueled bullying.

3. Amanda was an early producer's pet; they actually tasked her with calling out Aaryn's racism, although she later explained that she disagreed with those accusations and was just doing whatever TPTB asked of her. Once she went off the rails around the time Candice was getting evicted, Grodner abandoned her and let her drown in her own garbageness. (She even got some boos at her eviction!)

4. I wouldn't say there was a pro-Andy spin, but he was the least objectionable contestant after Elissa was evicted, so CBS was probably praying that he would make it to the finale. Plus I'm sure they thought that if a gay person won the season then it would help to absolve the network. Which it didn't. 

Thanks. 

I have absolutely zero recollection of the boos but it's nice that there might be an accurate presentation/account of what has been transpiring come broadcast and among fans at large come end of season. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 3

I was looking over at the Jokers Houseguest Ratings.  Jessica is now at number one, followed by Kevin (surprised he managed to stay so high after his part in today's events), then Cody.

Paul, Josh, Matt, and Raven are the bottom four.  Alex and Christmas join those four as the bottom six.

Yeah, today really did Paul and his minions no favors in regards to popularity.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 15
48 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

I was looking over at the Jokers Houseguest Ratings.  Jessica is now at number one

At this point I would absolutely love to see Jessica get America's favorite just for what it would do to Paul .

• Love 14
56 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

At this point I would absolutely love to see Jessica get America's favorite just for what it would do to Paul .

Oh, that would just destroy him!  I love it!

Ooh!  There've been some amazing shifts in the last few hours!  Current rankings:

1. Jessica
2. Cody
3. Mark
4. Ramses
5. Kevin
6. Cameron
7. Elena
8. Jason
9. Dominique
10. Jillian
11. Megan

12. Christmas
13. Alex
14. Josh
15. Matt
16. Paul
17, Raven

Italicized names are evicted houseguests.

Looks like Kevin's popularity did take a hit.  He went from second to fifth.  Mark, meanwhile, went on the rise, and Cody nosed up one spot.

• Love 12

Oh, lord.  I'm watching this now.  These idiots are going to get their asses kicked every time they wander into a bar with a drunk marine in it.

Now that Josh broke the pan, how is he gonna make meatballs?

ETA:  Raven tried to insult Jess by saying that Cody has a big dick?  Um, okay.  I can't with these idiots.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
Making fun of Raven
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

I was looking over at the Jokers Houseguest Ratings.  Jessica is now at number one, followed by Kevin (surprised he managed to stay so high after his part in today's events), then Cody.

Paul, Josh, Matt, and Raven are the bottom four.  Alex and Christmas join those four as the bottom six.

Yeah, today really did Paul and his minions no favors in regards to popularity.

Yep. You know the season is going down the tubes when people who were evicted weeks ago, like Jillian and Cameron, are more popular than half of the cast still in the game. 

Graat idea bringing Paul back, Production!  This never would have happened if he wasn't here. The minions are weak followers and deserve blame too, but it all started with Paul egging them on. 

Edited by me5671
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, HoboClayton said:

Christmas confronting Mark about eating her specialty slop was hilarious  because of the way Christmas turned her little scooter around and wheeled off. I was nearly in tears. It looked like right after she got off camera she cracked a huge smile like she was about to laugh. I could have seen that part wrong though. But, hahahaha!! I found her little maneuver way too funny. 

I liked her, but since she's doing Paul's bidding, she's off my Christmas list.;) 

• Love 5

Part of Pauls ranting was that his minions were now not assured of jury. He did everything he could do make it happen, get them all to jury but because of that POS, its not going to happen.

Wrong !  Can still happen. Sacrifice yourself . Put yourself on the alter.

I ve read other posts about people seeing worse fights. I've seen many a fight on BB and moments or hours later the dust settles. I have seen Amanda Zuckerman go on her tirade and Elissa ends up wanting to work with her. I have seen Janelle and Beau yelling at each other nose to nose. Chef Joe and Hantz flap tier arms at each other. But I don't think I have ever seen a group huddle were HG's are given their roles and avenues to relentlessly harass another houseguest. And if the bullhorn had not happened, it would have continued . Josh may have worn down, he got a headache .LOL. Raven may have worn down. IN the toilet throwing up, You know because of her disease and all. But Paul would have been there to resuscitate their failing energy and narrate the scene.

This was one of the worst attacks in BB history I have seen. And I saw and hated Dick . In my opinion, this was worse. It was a charged command. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, me5671 said:

Graat idea bringing Paul back, Production!  This never would have happened if he wasn't here. The minions are weak followers and deserve blame too, but it all started with Paul egging them on. 

This is Paul's strategy. Whip the house into a frenzy against a single target. He did it with Cody (the first time), he did it with Dominique, he did it with Ramses (though to a lesser extent).

Mark has a lot of nerve complaining about bullying and piling on when he didn't give two fucks when the house turned on his alleged closest friend Dominique and sat around trashing her all week. But he made sure to cry in the DR, so it's all good.  

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, missyb said:

Part of Pauls ranting was that his minions were now not assured of jury. He did everything he could do make it happen, get them all to jury but because of that POS, its not going to happen.

Wrong !  Can still happen. Sacrifice yourself . Put yourself on the alter.

I ve read other posts about people seeing worse fights. I've seen many a fight on BB and moments or hours later the dust settles. I have seen Amanda Zuckerman go on her tirade and Elissa ends up wanting to work with her. I have seen Janelle and Beau yelling at each other nose to nose. Chef Joe and Hantz flap tier arms at each other. But I don't think I have ever seen a group huddle were HG's are given their roles and avenues to relentlessly harass another houseguest. And if the bullhorn had not happened, it would have continued . Josh may have worn down, he got a headache .LOL. Raven may have worn down. IN the toilet throwing up, You know because of her disease and all. But Paul would have been there to resuscitate their failing energy and narrate the scene.

This was one of the worst attacks in BB history I have seen. And I saw and hated Dick . In my opinion, this was worse. It was a charged command. 

I agree. I hated a lot about BB15, but the fights didn't have the entire house yelling at two people continuously for over an hour. It didn't have its snake ringleader dictating who would say what next and hi fiving them after they were done. It was gross all around and definitely the worst fight I've ever seen, and my first season was BB12 with that Rachel/Ragan fight (I was not watching the live feeds and was strictly a casual viewer and as much as I loved it then, I know it was gross now). 

I'm glad Jess and Cody held strong and ignored the bullying from the others. Alex, Raven, Josh and Paul were the worst contenders, but Kevin/Christmas encouraged all the bad behaviour. Jason was kind of on the edge, and Elena, Mark, and Matt seemed to try to avoid the mess altogether. I know Matt was kind of letting it happen and encouraging Raven and others way after it was done, but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, especially since he was actively encouraging people not to entice Cody into becoming physical, and he felt like he had to jump on board with it in fear of him being the next available target to their group. Unfortunately, Paul has led the house into mob mentality. If you don't agree with him, you become the next target on his hit list. I'd like to think that Matt realizes this, as well as Mark/Elena, and that's why they're following for now. 

Paul actually needs to go next week. I think, once he goes, the environment in the house will get better. Maybe not great because his behaviour will have made a serious impact, but better than it is now. And I think production, after yesterday's displays, realize that they can't be saving Paul anymore. I think they'll be done with that for sure, especially since Paul pretty much led his alliance into a bad position with fans. 

So now I want Mark, Jess, Cody, Elena, and Matt to get far without the other side holding them down. I include Matt in this because as boring as he is, he hasn't directly done something mean-spirited, and that's what is important. I won't put blame on to him following because he's trying to get to jury and we've all seen Paul at his worst, where he does target people who aren't agreeing with every little thing he says. Actions speak way louder than words this season. 

• Love 3

The aftermath will be interesting today.  I wonder if they told Paul to switch the coffee back along with cool it, we don't want any more self evictions.   Can Paul read between the lines and see that maybe his antics had a negative impact on feed watchers?  I don't know how much of the bull horn message any of them heard.   There has to be some regret with some of them, right?  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

The problem for Jess is she could be out pre-jury, which makes it virtually impossible to win AFP. Also her comment about how the Jews run everything in Hollywood probably didn't endear herself to Julie Chen's husband. 

I actually think CBS will make sure Kevin gets it. 

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I include Matt in this because as boring as he is, he hasn't directly done something mean-spirited, and that's what is important.

As much as everyone makes fun of him, Matt actually seems like one of the nicest people in the house. He seemed genuinely uncomfortable around all the Dom trashing. (Though nicest person in this house is a low bar to clear.)

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 7

I think AFP is legitimate.  There is nothing to gain tampering with that.  The aftermath will be interesting today.  I expect to see a low key more somber mood in the house.