Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, mooses said:

I honestly don't think Mark would. Elena...I can't imagine her putting up Jess at least. But they obviously have to say that they would put them both up to Paul. They're already paranoid about being targeted for Jody connections, and probably even more so now since Jess alluded to working with people in the House.

8 minutes ago, missyb said:

Yesterday, Mark swore to Cody that if he got HOH he would never put him or Jess up. He was wrong before and he is not going to to that again. I hope hr meant it and is stringing Paul along. Paul has everyone so wound up about jury. Xmas has made an absolute fool out of herself spotting Pauls' rhetoric .

Thanks, both of you.  This gives me some hope, at least, that they're no longer blindly following Paul.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Normally I hate outside interference in the game. But that look of "I'm not butthurt. I swear I'm not butthurt, guys. Not butthurt" on Paul's face is so fucking delicious.

I took a break from the feeds to watch The Bachelorette and when I came back I saw this exact Paul face and honestly I got a tear in my eye. It was just so beautiful.

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I took a break from the feeds to watch The Bachelorette and when I came back I saw this exact Paul face and honestly I got a tear in my eye. It was just so beautiful.

I am not usually quick to use the word "evil" about someone, but Paul Abrahamian is an evil, evil, evil little man.  So seeing him with that face is like Christmas come early for me.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 12
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I'm tempted to make that my icon.

It's now the desktop on my computer. My morning fully caffeinated coffee is going to taste so much sweeter tomorrow. And I don't even put sugar in it or anything!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm tempted to make that my icon.

Please do.

I've added it to my slideshow of wallpapers for my laptop, so there will be a lovely surprise when it shows up on my desktop at some point this week.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's now the desktop on my computer. My morning fully caffeinated coffee is going to taste so much sweeter tomorrow. And I don't even put sugar in it or anything!

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've added it to my slideshow of wallpapers for my laptop, so there will be a lovely surprise when it shows up on my desktop at some point this week.

I just saved it to my Pictures folder for use whenever I want it.  Might become my desktop, too!:)

• Love 1

Is Paul's sadness a reaction to the wall yeller?  I thought they didn't hear it correctly?  And I can't turn on the feeds at the moment because my husband is in the room using the tv!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

I just saved it to my Pictures folder for use whenever I want it.  Might become my desktop, too!:)

Oh, I have just made it my profile cover photo. Hover over my icon and bask in the glory that is Paul's Sad Face. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, chilis said:

Is Paul's sadness a reaction to the wall yeller?  I thought they didn't hear it correctly?  And I can't turn on the feeds at the moment because my husband is in the room using the tv!

Must be, he didn't look like that before the yeller/fish.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, chilis said:

Now he feels remorse, or after Grodner spoke to him! I'm not buying it!

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

What else are they going to tell him? He's the clear leader. If he's told anything but, they're targets. I mean, they are anyway. 

I know. But maybe he's convinced them as well..

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

He's just sad that he might not be America's Fave anymore. 

This! He thought he and his minions especially Josh were so going to be loved. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

The apple room crew look like they know they're the assholes. 

As someone who's taking a stand in not watching the feeds for the rest of the week, who are the members in the apple room crew?

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, chilis said:

Well, buy a bull horn and clear the room.  Ok, extreme, ear buds work. 

• Love 1

Paul sounds like a fucking idiot every time he says "vazzeline".  

They look like fools running to each other after anything is said, rehashing the moment in full hysteria, patting each other on the back, hugging/kissing/praising, then running back to initiate again.  They're like a group of nattering squirrels.

Christmas and Kevin are no better than the other minions. 

Josh was clearly adopted from the circus.  It explains his fascination with the song. 

Josh, no one wants to be part of your fucking familia. 

Why does no one realize that Jody aren't the only ones using the door knobs?

Has Jessica really been repeatedly raping Paul's anus as he claims?

I turned on the feeds for the first time this season, and it's too much. I'm enraged.  Jessica is remarkably composed, and Cody remained a lot calmer than most. 

• Love 9
Just now, RedheadZombie said:

She has stuck her finger up his butt while his clothes have been on.  This was happening in the week after Cody was evicted.  Since Cody has come back I don't think she's done it anymore.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It was a thing she did back when she was in the cool clique. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

As someone who's taking a stand in not watching the feeds for the rest of the week, who are the members in the apple room crew?

Paul, Alex, Jason, Elena.

36 minutes ago, chilis said:

And I can't turn on the feeds at the moment because my husband is in the room using the tv!

What?  Okay, I hate to say this, but if your husband doesn't realize the importance of the BB feeds, it might be a Marlena-level breakup situation.  At the very least, it's a Jody breakup-get-back-together situation.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

essica is remarkably composed, and Cody remained a lot calmer than most. 

Cody is in full don't give a shit mode. He's totally checked out.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

She has stuck her finger up his butt while his clothes have been on.  This was happening in the week after Cody was evicted.  Since Cody has come back I don't think she's done it anymore.

Um, wow. How did he react at the time?

1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Um, wow. How did he react at the time?

I know I've heard him complain to other people in the house that she kept doing it even though he said he told her to stop. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

I know I've heard him complain to other people in the house that she kept doing it even though he said he told her to stop. 

Well, I don't like the sound of that -- assuming he's not lying about this strategically. 

597ff770a6a09_ScreenShot2017-07-31at8_35_23PM.png.0651e341aa0454324c1f59951a42f924.png

I'm guessing Production plus the word "Bully" from the yeller is causing all of this justification. Paul is saying they'll be the ones who look like jerks just because Cody is playing the victim. What do they want him to do? He's dangerous if he fights back, playing the victim if he doesn't.

ETA: Why are they making me defend Cody?!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 10

Josh really thinks that they're looking out for them?  He really is deluded.

More and more, I end up thinking that Cody was on to something when he called him "loser" (for taking the golden apple and screwing the rest of his team) at the end of the first HoH Competiton.

Paul just now:  "I'm not trying to harass these people." 

Uh . . . Paul?  We have eyes.  We have ears.  We know what we saw and heard.

• Love 7

Raven:  "I've been nothing but nice to her.  Why do you think I cried today?"  Oh, I don't know.  Because Paul told you to?

Nah it's what she does because she has two hearts.  

• Love 5

Raven:  "I've been nothing but nice to her.  Why do you think I cried today?"  Oh, I don't know.  Because Paul told you to?

Does she seriously not remember that she was told to fake cry?! She's brought it up multiple times today, including talking about an abusive past to explain why she cried.

If the BB house is the same one they've always used, it's a studio on the edge of a studio lot in a residential area in Studio City. You can't get right next to it, but with a bullhorn, I guess you might get near enough to be heard. 

The  first season, someone was slingshotting in ( unwrapped?) candies which Chicken George was eating, despite not knowing who or where they came from, which was pretty hilarious. People assumed it was someone who worked on the lot at one of the other shows, since they'd be the only ones who could get close enough. 

Reading about Paul and the house's bullying is awful.

I'm guessing that  one reason Evel Dick might not like Paul is because he gets others to do his bullying/dirty work for him and then pretends he's not responsible. Dick was an ass, but he owned it. 

• Love 6
Just now, mooses said:

Does she seriously not remember that she was told to fake cry?! She's brought it up multiple times today, including talking about an abusive past to explain why she cried.

This is why in my opinion she is possibly the fakest person in the house.  She admitted to Matt earlier she fake cried.  And even though she's in a room full of people who are supposedly aligned with her, she still tries to spin it so they think she really was the victim.  Just admit it, Raven.  You are not the angel you try to portray yourself as.

• Love 9

597ffb445f81e_ScreenShot2017-07-31at8_52_26PM.png.0724249ac2c0a905ec4225132a147a7e.png

Um...that was the whole strategy to all these shenanigans. It's crazy to watch them all try and convince each other they weren't wrong. 

And they keep talking about Cody blowing up - if he didn't "blow up" at what happened today, I think everyone is okay. Also, that's exactly what they were hoping for. Yeesh.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Alex said Jessica has bullied her. 

Since when?!  Since when, Alex?!  Don't rewrite history!  Don't go playing the victim after all of the shit you pulled today!  God!

I can't believe I liked her early in the season.  She's horrible.

• Love 10