Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, wings707 said:

Yes, I watched it.  Paul has maintained his cool around Cody and lost it.  So what?  Cody has been in a constant state of anger everyday he has been in the house except times Paul has engaged him in talk about motorcycles etc.  He deserved it.   Cody has no leg to stand on when blasting others for their lack or loyalty or whatever bug is up his ass.   Who the hell does he think he is?  

I'm not arguing that Cody wasn't also a dick. He was the one that got aggressive first and got in Paul's face in hopes of a physical reaction. But Paul told him to leave, as did Jessica, and he was complying. Cody was in the process of walking away when Paul kept trying to yank his chain. That's a pretty bitch move in a fight. That doesn't de-escalate a situation, which was Paul's supposed original intent. That escalates the situation. Paul continued to try to goad Cody into coming back and physically retaliating (because then Paul is the "better man" for not hitting first, not hitting back, or remaining in the house while Cody is removed). 

Cody was in the wrong. Paul was in the wrong. Jessica was the only one who came out of that looking okay and I think that was mainly because of her trying to get Cody to leave the HoH room the first time Paul requested them to leave. 

• Love 14

Mark's endless apology tour last night was incredibly maddening.  Mainly because he apologized twice to Josh.  Josh deserves exactly zero apologies.  No one was listening in the kitchen when Josh sat stone-faced for apology #1 and when Mark was done he replied something to the effect that he'd still be there, getting under his skin and Mark can't do anything about it.  No apology in return.  

Then later in the bedroom for apology #2,  Mark apologized again, and again Josh was expressionless and then declined Mark's handshake.  Bitch move.  Yet Josh gets the sympathy when Mark leaves the room.  

Josh is always the aggressive one and then cries when he gets called out.  Mark didn't hit him. Case closed.

ps: I don't think I've ever typed a word so much as apology in this post

• Love 24
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cody was in the wrong. Paul was in the wrong.

Yes, totally, we agree on that.   I enjoyed watching Cody get blasted instead of ignored or ass kissed by Mark and Elena.  

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, JediDVguy said:

I knoooow. So disappointing!

Yes!  He was about to deck him when Kevin intervened so let's not get carried away with Mark didn't touch him!   His plan was thwarted.  

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes!  He was about to deck him when Kevin intervened so let's not get carried away with Mark didn't touch him!   His plan was thwarted.  

I mean, if I had a manchild telling me multiple times to my face that he would be taunting me for the rest of the game, tormenting me, not going to accept any apologies or any form of communication, and then continued to BANG POTS AND PANS DIRECTLY INTO MY FACE like he had been doing for the last day, I would snap too. He didn't touch him, even though Josh was clearly egging him on to do it, so Josh also can't play the victim card here.

As you can clearly tell, I have zero patience for Josh's behaviour and he surpasses Mark in unlikable territory for me. Josh was asking to be hit, and I don't think he expected Mark to actually react like that. Then he laughed and taunted some more until production had to literally tell him not to do that anymore. 

So if Mark would have decked him? I don't think he would have, but I would have cheered him on. But I'm glad Mark was stopped, because I wouldn't want Josh to get rewarded by staying in the house while Mark was kicked out for shutting up his bully. And yes, I really do feel like Josh was outright bullying. If Mark was kicked out for that fight, I would have expected the same for Josh. 

Yet I feel like everyone is walking eggshells around Josh because of his inability to check his temper. I hope that Christmas and others don't feel like Josh was in the right and that they're blaming only Mark for the fight. It's both of their faults; Josh is in no way the victim ever. 

My ideal order of elimination for the season, therefore, is: Josh, Alex, Paul, Raven, Cody, Matt, Jason, Mark, Jessica, and then have Kevin, Elena, and Christmas in the finale. I only include Paul third in the list because that's the only position where he'd ideally go sooner rather than later. Without Alex controlling her boys, they could flip on Paul sooner. 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So, to recap from last night - because I saw some of it and I'm still confused:

After noms, Cody and Jessica argue with Paul in the HoH. Cody gets sweary, Paul throws him out and then does the biggest bitch moves in verbal fights by continued to poke the bear while yelling at him to walk away and then giving him shit for walking away. 

As the fight spilled out onto the staircase, Josh feels the fight vibes in the air and decides to go after Mark again. He hits all the usual Josh fight notes: I'm a human being, at least I'm a man, no respect, etc. At some point, he grabs the pots and pans and Mark disarms him while looking lovely in his neon tutu (that yellowy green is a great colour for him). 

At some point, Jessica and Cody break up. And then they don't. And then they do. But then they have sex in one of the public bedrooms downstairs. And maybe Mark and Elena have gone their separate ways? Or maybe not, who really cares about them. Not even Elena cares. 

And then to top it off, Big Brother kept them up all night for the Veto comp with the video messages. 

So... with everything that happened and all the things that changed, everything is pretty much still the same? 

I guess Mark in a tutu was comedy at least. 

Re: the last line of this post, peter in the evening Elena was talking to Cody in the HN room. She said, all I could think about was Mark firs altercation with Josh he was standing  there in his underwear with let chip running down his face and chest. His second altercation he is wearing a neon yellow tutu. I was laughing inside but could not let it show.

Wow I'm trying to catch up but am soooo far behind.  So what I have gathered is that Paul nominated Jessica and Cody.  They broke up then came back together.  Josh is doing his usual of making the house crazy.

If Jessica does not use her hex this week then one of them will go leaving a team of only one to play in the HOH contest.  If she uses her hex then she and Cody are guaranteed a shot as HOH.  I kind of think she should use it if either one of them are standing and Please, Please don't believe Paul when he says whomever he nominates is the real target.  Don't Believe Him.  He lies.

My guess is if one of them come off the block Elena goes up and Paul tells them all she is his target and has been all along.  DO NOT BELIEVE HIM.  He's wanting soooo hard to break up the team of Jessica and Cody the only ones in the house that will go for Paul.

Still thinking about Jessica and how dumb her play was last week.  I'm pretty sure she too regrets it every single minute of every single day.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

And then Paul rushed out of the HoH room before the door could full shut to yell more "You're a pussy bitch" shit at Cody and accuse him of running down the stairs and away from the fight... that Paul told him to walk away from in the beginning.

They were both dicks but Paul certainly wasn't blameless in that situation. When you've already awoken the beast, you don't continue to poke him and tell him not to react. 

I think this is such an important point. Paul running into the upstairs hallway to continue mouthing off while Cody was walking downstairs was indeed still poking the beast and just as bad as Cody. Now Paul is certainly not stupid and while his temper may have been flaring, I still saw it as strategy. I totally think Paul was trying to see if Cody would get physical and throw a punch so Cody would be removed.    But like I remember Kevin saying before, if Cody gets provoked, hit the deck. Once he turns that on, it probably doesn't stop that easy. Paul really was playing with fire.

And yeah, Josh saw Paul raging and going off as permission to do the same. 

I really liked Jessica telling Cody she had had it with him and his "game" in the bedroom right after that while Paul was holding court in the kitchen. It was like Jess finally opened her eyes and grew up a little bit.

• Love 6
Just now, vb68 said:

Oh yeah, I think Mark was told he had to go around and apologize. It felt like that.

Kevin asked him that question, he said no, they did not request he apologize.   Why would they?   It is just Mark and his obsequious nature behind it.  

Just now, vb68 said:

Oh yeah, I think Mark was told he had to go around and apologize. It felt like that.

Josh asked him during the 2nd apology if Mark was being forced to apologize and Mark claimed he wasn't.  Whether that's true or not is debatable.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think this is such an important point. Paul running into the upstairs hallway to continue mouthing off while Cody was walking downstairs was indeed still poking the beast and just as bad as Cody.

Seriously.  When you tell somebody to get out of your face like that, you slam the door behind them.  Victory!

I'm guessing they still have the HoH spy cam, so you can even just sit back and watch him fume some more.  It won't hurt him though, nothing will for now and he's doing a great job of keeping the targets elsewhere.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Seriously.  When you tell somebody to get out of your face like that, you slam the door behind them.  Victory!

I'm guessing they still have the HoH spy cam, so you can even just sit back and watch him fume some more.  It won't hurt him though, nothing will for now and he's doing a great job of keeping the targets elsewhere.

Yes he encourages Josh to act out and tells his posse not to vote him out, "he is on our side."   When the time is right he will become irritated and say he cannot stand it anymore.  Bingo, Josh goes.  

Why is the middle bedroom called the money room?  

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think this is such an important point. Paul running into the upstairs hallway to continue mouthing off while Cody was walking downstairs was indeed still poking the beast and just as bad as Cody. Now Paul is certainly not stupid and while his temper may have been flaring, I still saw it as strategy. I totally think Paul was trying to see if Cody would get physical and throw a punch so Cody would be removed.    But like I remember Kevin saying before, if Cody gets provoked, hit the deck. Once he turns that on, it probably doesn't stop that easy. Paul really was playing with fire.

And yeah, Josh saw Paul raging and going off as permission to do the same. 

I really liked Jessica telling Cody she had had it with him and his "game" in the bedroom right after that while Paul was holding court in the kitchen. It was like Jess finally opened her eyes and grew up a little bit.

I saw it as a three part strategy, because I truly believe that while Paul can be an emotional person, he does take the time to stop and think (though not for very long).

One - Paul hoped that Cody would get physical with him, like the above bolded, and it would cause Cody to be tossed.
Two - Paul can't let anyone else have the last word. See last season's incident where Paul called Big Meech a cunt.
Three - Paul was playing the part that Cody accused him of (and Paul agreed) that Paul is a character on a TV show and he was making a "moment" for the broadcast show and the feedsters. 

• Love 5

Well, it seems like I picked the wrong time to be on vacation. Last night sounds completely nuts! Honestly, after reading everything, I came off feeling bad for Mark. After hearing how he was bullied as a kid, I can understand him snapping at fucking Josh being a fucking asshole because he wants Paul to like him. I'm fine with this week being a reset week, although it won't really matter in the end. Cody/Jessica/Mark/Elena are screwed. Because unfortunately, this is the season of Paul. 

• Love 10

I wonder which is worse-suffering from a Napoleon complex (like Paul) or suffering from Princess Tiny Meat Complex (like Cody). Paul referred to the latter last night although he didn't use the scientific term I'm including here.

• Love 2

Cody, looking sad, is sitting alone on a bed in HN room.  

1 minute ago, TimWil said:

I wonder which is worse-suffering from a Napoleon complex (like Paul) or suffering from Princess Tiny Meat Complex (like Cody). Paul referred to the latter last night although he didn't use the scientific term I'm including here.

Lol!

4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Well, it seems like I picked the wrong time to be on vacation. Last night sounds completely nuts! Honestly, after reading everything, I came off feeling bad for Mark. After hearing how he was bullied as a kid, I can understand him snapping at fucking Josh being a fucking asshole because he wants Paul to like him. I'm fine with this week being a reset week, although it won't really matter in the end. Cody/Jessica/Mark/Elena are screwed. Because unfortunately, this is the season of Paul. 

Well, he is an adult now, time to gather some coping skills to manage our childhood injustices.  Mark started this at the end of a pool game.  Mark did not take the high road and ignore the dim wit.  He HAD to argue with him escalating it to the physical.  Self fulling prophecy.  

I have no use for either one of them.  

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Boy you said a mouthful.  This surely is the season of Paul.  I wonder how all his minions will feel when they go home and see they didn't play the game at all.  They just obeyed Paul and stayed until he said it was time to go.  Geeeez what a season.

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Is Cody still contemplating just quitting and leaving the house?  I thought Jess talked him down from that but wasn't sure.

Who knows.  He sits sad and dejected in the HN room before fish.  We will find out.  

Dogs, so they must be going to do the comp soon. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)

Feeds are back.  I think they might have picked have nots.

Elena, Alex, and Christmas are Have Nots.  Mark's Have Not extension continues this week.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
(edited)

Josh will NEVER make it to second place.  

HNs,  Alex, Christmas and Elena.    Mark is on his second week. 

The decor in the house is bad this season.  The HOH room is hideous.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Lol @ Elena helping Jason with the veto comp.  He couldn't remember the word "unimpressive".  So Elena told him to think about everyone else's dicks: "they are unimpressive.  Your dick is impressive.  Everyone else's dicks are unimpressive."

• Love 4
(edited)
21 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul seems to still be holding out hope that if they can convince Jessica she's not the target, Jessica won't use the hex this week.

Paul wants veto winner to use it and pull her off if she will agree and not use her hex to save Cody.   That was the original plan.  I saw him talking to Jason and he will pull himself off if he wins it and Paul will put up someone else.  He does not understand fully what the hex does, only Christmas knows that it stops the elimination.  Paul may think that she uses the hex on specific people, namely her and or Cody.  

They then proceed to HOH.  It is not a rewind that some think.   The game moves forward. 

6 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Lol @ Elena helping Jason with the veto comp.  He couldn't remember the word "unimpressive".  So Elena told him to think about everyone else's dicks: "they are unimpressive.  Your dick is impressive.  Everyone else's dicks are unimpressive."

Perfect!  He will remember that now.  LOL

Edited by wings707

@wings707 that is interesting that they think Paul can replace Jason if Jason wins veto and uses it on himself. I would have guessed Jason's nomination worked like the one when Ramses had to nominate himself...no replacement for the third nominee.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Lol @ Elena helping Jason with the veto comp.  He couldn't remember the word "unimpressive".

Jason may have taken many blows to the head in his rodeo career.  Elena does have a way with imagery.........

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Michichick said:

@wings707 that is interesting that they think Paul can replace Jason if Jason wins veto and uses it on himself. I would have guessed Jason's nomination worked like the one when Ramses had to nominate himself...no replacement for the third nominee.

Jason is just a 3rd person on the block.  If he wins veto he takes himself off.  Or someone else could.  

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul wants veto winner to use it and pull her off if she will agree and not use her hex to save Cody.   That was the original plan.  I saw him talking to Jason and he will pull himself off if he wins it and Paul will put up someone else.  He does not understand fully what the hex does, only Christmas know that it stops the elimination.  They then proceed to HOH.  It is not a rewind that some think.   The game moves forward.

Not sure that pulling Jess off is Paul's best move.  It would force him to name a replacement nom (prob Elena) and fully reveal his next target.  I can't see how that will help him going into a week where he is not eligible for HOH.  While Elena is still somewhat a Paul minion, she is starting to put 2 and 2 together.   I'm assuming that if the veto is used on Jason, there will be no replacement nom (since he is the Temptation nom).  Having Jason win might be the best move for Paul and Elena (I'm guessing that is why Elena was helping Jason).

I'm on the fence on whether Jessica should keep Cody or not.  He is clearly bad for her game but he is a loyal follower and a guaranteed vote if she makes it to the end.  Maybe she should drag him into jury and then drop him asap?

4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Why does Paul now think he can replace Jason if Jason takes himself off?  Yesterday he was telling Jason that the only way they could afford Jason taking himself off was if Cody and Jessica were nominated because of the fact that Paul couldn't replace Jason if Jason takes himself down.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Why does Paul now think he can replace Jason if Jason takes himself off?  Yesterday he was telling Jason that the only way they could afford Jason taking himself off was if Cody and Jessica were nominated because of the fact that Paul couldn't replace Jason if Jason takes himself down.

He was telling Jason what to say if he won the veto this morning.  

Paul will win the veto.  Kevin and Raven were chosen to play.  Who else is going to win it?  He will either take Jess down if she wants that or not use it.  My guess.  

• Love 1

Raven on why she couldn't stay awake for the last 3 messages:  "I couldn't do it.  My body wouldn't let me."  Hmm she's had no problem staying awake late at night doing things under the covers with Matt.  She is full of crap.  She says she is just going to say "cheese and rice" for every word she doesn't know. 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven on why she couldn't stay awake for the last 3 messages:  "I couldn't do it.  My body wouldn't let me."  Hmm she's had no problem staying awake late at night doing things under the covers with Matt.  She is full of crap.  She says she is just going to say "cheese and rice" for every word she doesn't know. 

Twit 

Kev, Jason, Elena & Alex talking about Jessica's temptation. Alex (his F2!) doesn't want them to look like idiots if she doesn't have it.

Interesting that Paul has not shared with them what he knows and he does not know everything about it but he is sure she has it.  Christmas does know the entire truth of it,  Jess told her last night.  She is not telling anyone. 

Edited by wings707
18 minutes ago, zorak said:

I don't know why Paul would think that. I didn't see the conversation where Paul or Jason indicated that Jason could be replaced, so I don't have the context. Was just reacting to what Wings saw. It doesn't make sense to me that Jason would be replaceable, but then again Big Brother can do what they want.

1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I don't know why Paul would think that. I didn't see the conversation where Paul or Jason indicated that Jason could be replaced, so I don't have the context. Was just reacting to what Wings saw. It doesn't make sense to me that Jason would be replaceable, but then again Big Brother can do what they want.

Paul may not know.  

Just now, Michichick said:

I don't think he can replace Jason either and if he really did say that he could, it completely contradicts what he was telling Jason yesterday.

• Love 2
(edited)

Earlier this morning. 

BB19 Feed Updates‏ @BB19LiveFeed  1h1 hour ago

Jason and Paul are bouncing speech ideas off each other for the veto ceremony if either of them win. Now studying for the veto.

Last night Paul was rumbling about Christmas.  He is starting to plant seeds.  He said everything is always about her.  Her foot, her back, well she doesn't have a broken leg.   I have not noticed this about her at all.  I think this is the beginning of her being next out after Elena.  

Edited by wings707
32 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Paul wants veto winner to use it and pull her off if she will agree and not use her hex to save Cody.

This would be stupid of her. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

He shouldn't hit him, but watching josh, I wanted to! 

• Love 3