Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

What a surprise. We went from fun entertainment when Raven and Matt lost it after the Veto ceremony to absolutely disgusting again in the span of... what, three hours? Oh, BB19. Never change. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

I'm not one that believes the DR should get involved in game play. But i'm REALLY surprised they haven't pulled Paul into the DR and told him to cut the shit. If anyone in the house gets hit- the blood of that is totally on his hands as well. 

This house is one of the most vile houses I've ever watched- and I watched BB15- yes they were racists assholes. But these group of people are just non-stop. This isn't Big Brother anymore, this is it's ugly step-mother. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, DakotaLavender said:

Please tell me if Jason kept noms the same why they are all going off on Kevin. He did not force Jason to not put him up. 

Because they wanted him up, and he isn't up. So the gang make life miserable for him

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

The oh so eloquent Raven on Kevin:  "He is sucking you off like he sucks everyone else off.  Fuck that old man."

I thought Raven was in charge of the sucking off in that house.

The DR should remind them they can torture Cody, Elena and Mark more if they evict Raven this week  :)

• Love 16

Even in the world where Kevin was able to come up with an amazing plan to expose Paul, I doubt any of these idiots would believe it anyways.  Hell, if production put together clips exposing Paul's game and showed it to the other houseguests, I bet a lot of them would still be saying, "but his brand is friendship".

Edited by betweenthebanter
  • Love 5

Is it just me, or is this season completely devoid of fun and entertainment? I feel like it says a lot when the most entertaining aspect of the season is counting Raven's lies. This is the first time I've turned on the feeds in a while (I've been following them on and off through updates) because I wanted to see how Matt/Raven reacted to the Veto not being used. And now I'm back to keeping things on mute because everyone is so disgusting and self-righteous. We have to hear things like what @Cutty posted every week about a new HG. That's not funny or related to any strategy - it's just disgusting.

This season is just totally draining. I can't believe one of these gross-monsters are going to win the game.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Um... was he repeating something that was said when the feeds were down or was he "jokingly" "planning" what they should say next to Kevin?

Either way. What. The. Fuck. 

The best they could do now would be to sweep all this pond scum  into a septic tank, fill it in, and disinfect the property by burning the house to the ground .

• Love 12
Just now, Skycatcher said:

The best they could do now would be to sweep all this pond scum  into a septic tank, fill it in, and disinfect the property by burning the house to the ground .

I've been begging for that for years. This is just the first time that I hope they don't evacuate the HGs first.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Basically he said he wants to fuck Kevin's wife and make Kevin's kids watch. Classy. And I'm sure the preggo Mrs. Jason would love hearing that.

And his kid will have to deal with these things being on the internet forever. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I've been begging for that for years. This is just the first time that I hope they don't evacuate the HGs first.

The HGs are the pond scum! They would be "evacuated" into the septic tank where they belong.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Basically he said he wants to fuck Kevin's wife and make Kevin's kids watch. Classy. And I'm sure the preggo Mrs. Jason would love hearing that.

What makes him say such things?? who says that?

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Artsda said:

And his kid will have to deal with these things being on the internet forever. 

That was my point. This level of crudeness doesn't just spring up from a vacuum . They,  all of them, brought it with them . So his kid will learn how to be just like daddy from seeing daddy in action. Anything on the Internet would probably just  go along with this season's theme - his kid will just grow up to be an apple that won't fall far from a very rotten tree.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

What makes him say such things?? who says that?

Well in order to be part of the "team" you have to be vile and awful. Jason sort of proved that he wasn't 100% team when he didn't use the veto. So he's trying to rejoin the "team" and the best way to do that is to think of the most vile hurtful thing and say it. That's Paul's "Friendship" right there.

• Love 3

They could use this season as a teaching example in classes about cults and group behaviour. "This week, the Jonestown Massacre. Next week, BB19 and The Cult of Paul."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10

Raven's socks remind of the Wicked Witch of the East when the house gets dropped on her.  Is it wrong to wish that the BB house could get dropped on the Wicked Witch of the South (aka Raven)?

Raven socks.png

Edited by zorak
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven's socks remind of the Wicked Witch of the East when the house gets dropped on her.  Is it wrong to wish that the BB house could get dropped on the Wicked Witch of the South (aka Raven)?

Raven socks.png

Dropped houses are contraindicated for deteriorating bone syndrome.

• Love 10

Matt is just now being clued in by Paul that Kevin won the $25,000.  Raven said she told Matt that if Kevin starts being nice to him for Matt to tell Kevin that Kevin will not have Matt's jury vote.

Raven says she will have none of Matt's zits to pop so she will be coming for Paul in Matt's absence.  Why is popping other people's pimples a favorite pastime in the BB house?  It's so nasty.  I don't like watching them pop their own pimples so I really don't need to see them pop other people's pimples.

• Love 10

I seriously loathe these people. I don't even watch the episodes, just delete them after I come here to see if anything watchable happened. I wish I could tell all the BB advertisers! 

• Love 2

This is not a game.  I don't know what to call it, surely not entertainment.  The hate pours from their mouths every minute of the day.  They cannot communicate with each other without trashing the enemy of the week.  

1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Joker's;  Jason didn't say anything about Kevin's family.

Glad to hear that.  

• Love 1

Raven said something to Paul just now about if she goes to jury this week.  Paul told her she will not be going to jury.  I really need for the house to decide to vote out Raven this week.  Matt started to say something about how they (BB?) tried to talk him out of a penalty vote right before it cut to fish. 

• Love 2

What I don't understand is why none of these morons (which I guess I am answering my own question in this statement) don't realize that Paul is the one that keeps saying Kevin is saying this, Kevin is saying that. Don't they think it's kind of strange that Kevin keeps saying the "right things" to get them all angry and mad. And it's only ever said to Paul? He's done this EVERY SINGLE week for EVERY SINGLE target- and no one has caught on by now?

1. I would think wow Kevin & Paul must be really close if he continues to feel comfortable telling him these things especially after most of the house is pissed at him. That's odd. 

2. I haven't actually heard him say any of these things Paul has claimed he has said or done. That's odd. 

Nope, they all just believe every single little thing that Paul says that x,y,z says never ever follow up on it. No one cross checks ANYTHING. It's baffling.  

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 11

Matt says he can't believe Alex is still claiming that she didn't know Raven had fallen off during the HOH comp.  Josh says he saw Jason point to her when it happened.  Josh says he isn't going to say anything about it because he's done fighting.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven said something to Paul just now about if she goes to jury this week.  Paul told her she will not be going to jury.  I really need for the house to decide to vote out Raven this week.  Matt started to say something about how they (BB?) tried to talk him out of a penalty vote right before it cut to fish. 

Interesting!  LOL @ them possibly wanting Raven out.   

Christmas asks Matt if he will be calling Cody "Scott".  Matt said he might.  Christmas said Cody won't understand the Scott reference because he doesn't understand pop culture.  I have no clue what they're talking about.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Joker's;  Jason didn't say anything about Kevin's family.

Followed a minute later, saying he did.

Team Paul  has it all on their twitter feed

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fell out of the Stupid Tree and hit every branch on the way down, did they?

The level of toxicity in this house, is beyond comprehension at times. They make me feel dirty!

• Love 4