Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly I really think that deep down Jason has known for weeks that he's fucked and that the decisions he's making are the wrong ones, but he's just too scared to do anything about it.

I dont care either way, I'd rather didnt Paul didnt get his way!! 

• Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly I really think that deep down Jason has known for weeks that he's fucked and that the decisions he's making are the wrong ones, but he's just too scared to do anything about it.

I don't see that.  Not saying it isn't true though!  I seems confident, to me, that he Alex and Paul are tight. 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Can you blame him? When your "ride or die" smacks you and calls you an idiot the second you have an independent thought or question Master Paul's plans? It's like watching an abusive marriage, just without any of the sex. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Can you blame him? When your "ride or die" smacks you and calls you an idiot the second you have an independent thought or question Master Paul's plans? It's like watching an abusive marriage, just without any of the sex. 

I know! Honestly watching Jason kinda makes me uncomfortable at this point. It's just sad.

I think our only hope is if DR decides they wanna save Kevin. They might be able to convince Jason to play his own game.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Very much so! I loathe Alex. Little b!tch

• Love 9

Did you catch their fight a little earlier in HOH?  She was crazy mad and swearing at him and stomped out!  All because Jason wasn't following what she was saying because he was talking to Kevin.  It was really nuts.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Did you catch their fight a little earlier in HOH?  She was crazy mad and swearing at him and stomped out!  All because Jason wasn't following what she was saying because he was talking to Kevin.  It was really nuts.  

PLus she threw veto to him, so he did the dirty work.

• Love 1

I loathe Jason and have for a long time. But I'm rooting for the guy to just say "Fuck it, we're doing what I want because I'm the fucking HoH. Bitches." I'm sure he'll say it nicer than I would, of course.

Just now, wings707 said:

No but I'm also not surprised. I'm not sure I can stomach watching her belittle him again. I've never liked the way she treats him but maybe because the numbers are going down and there's more of a focus on them by default, it's really been bothering me a lot more lately. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They think tomorrow will be a live eviction and they are wrong. 

I heard them say that too.... why do these numbnuts think an eviction is happening tomorrow?  Well now they probably don't cuz they said they won't get eh backyard is an eviction is tomorrow. 

Oh wow. They got new fancy pool floaties. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I heard them say that too.... why do these numbnuts think an eviction is happening tomorrow?  Well now they probably don't cuz they said they won't get eh backyard is an eviction is tomorrow. 

Oh wow. They got new fancy pool floaties. 

I got the impression Paul was telling them just to mess with them. Unless, Paul really believes this which I'm kind of surprised by. I don't know why he would get the impression that an eviction would be happening tomorrow. 

I wish Jason could convince Alex and Kevin to bd Paul.  If they let Paul, Christmas and Josh think Kevin is the backdoor, pull Matt down because he won't evict Raven, it could work.  Alex could act all pissed off at Jason so Paul feels safe so it would be a real blindside.  Once Paul is gone they would all have to rethink their games.  Of course, they'd have to actually be playing the game to even consider the "big move."

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No but I'm also not surprised. I'm not sure I can stomach watching her belittle him again. I've never liked the way she treats him but maybe because the numbers are going down and there's more of a focus on them by default, it's really been bothering me a lot more lately. 

It is upsetting to me, too.  She turned red in the face, she has never gotten that mad before.  It was hideous.  Someone will post that on twitter, maybe.  I have moved to real hatred for her, not TV hate.  She and Raven are truly terrible people.  

• Love 5

I've concocted a whole scenario for next week which isn't too far fetched.

Jason stands his ground and doesn't put Kevin up, Matt or Raven leave. 

Alex wins HOH, and is targeting Kevin. Paul convinces her to put Jason up next to him because he wasn't "loyal" to the group and didn't put up Kevin and we are doing this to "rattle" him. Jason of course gets voted out instead of Kevin if he doesn't win the Veto. 

Alex is hands down one of the worst players I've ever seen. She is annoying to watch and is ALWAYS going against her own interests. But thinks it's actually in her best interests. It's baffling really. Jason has actually had great intuition all season, and she just yells at him and calls him an idiot. I wish he had a different partner this season. 

I kinda wish he would pull either Matt or Raven down and throw Paul up there. He should say- Paul has been pushing me too put both of you up- that was the plan from Paul to all of us if we won. Now he's changed his mind and wants me to pull one of you down and put Kevin up and get him out so he can keep you two "calm" and in his pocket. So instead I'm throwing him up there and you guys can figure it out. 

Won't happen- but a girl can dream. Haha. 

• Love 12

I fully expect Jason to put Kevin up this week. I knew Paul was going to push for a Kevin eviction this week because he's been setting up since before Cody was evicted. Next week, he'll probably push a Jason or Matt eviction. 

Damnit, Paul! I was starting to get excited for Psycho Raven to be unleashed onto the house! 

Eh; I guess it's good that Kevin goes this week. He's been playing a pretty shitty game, and like I've said before, I'm here for XTREME CHAOS. So Jason's game being destroyed by Jason himself for listening to Alex/Paul is all the more fun for me, especially when Alex realizes too late that she got screwed by Paul when her eviction day comes shortly after Jason's.

These houseguests are too dumb to function. Any other season and Paul's BB19 method wouldn't be working on everyone. Yet, here we are. Paul's a shitty player in the BB winners circle, but he's a great player for solely this season. He's not even misting them all that much. They just have no brain cells to begin with, or no gut to follow.

• Love 4

So, I'm currently on vacation in Cleveland over the weekend, but my home of 26 years is Houston, and I'm supposed to be flying home on Monday, so basically, I have real shit to worry about right now.

That said, of course I'm doing my best to keep up with this thread, because y'all are awesome. Please Jason, just keep Kevin. The only part of this house I still enjoy is Jason and Kevin's walks around the backyard. That is literally it. And I need something about this craptastic show to still care about. 

• Love 11

I cannot take the Kevin bashing anymore.  They are coming up with the stupidest things one could imagine.  What a nasty group. 

Raven: my wrists are fucked Paul: welcome to my world Raven: well this knee needs surgery, I have rough kneecap syndrome.. no cartilage

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Jason is having inner thoughts. He doesn't want to put Kevin up. Jason don't do it. I know he will though. Paul sucks! 

I realize this is one if those things where your mind just supplied the almost-right word (inner) instead of the word you wanted (second), but the result made me laugh out loud.

My God! Jason is having inner thoughts! Who knew he did any actual internal thinking instead of just saying the few things he did think to Alex for his required smacking? *snicker* 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, simplyme said:

I realize this is one if those things where your mind just supplied the almost-right word (inner) instead of the word you wanted (second), but the result made me laugh out loud.

My God! Jason is having inner thoughts! Who knew he did any actual internal thinking instead of just saying the few things he did think to Alex for his required smacking? *snicker* 

No, I meant inner thoughts. When Christmas, Paul & Alex were babbling the camera was on Jason and he was so conflicted. You could tell that he didn't and doesn't want to this. Of course, they'll make him do it nevertheless.

• Love 5

Matt just told Raven that he had been thinking to himself earlier that if Raven and Paul went home, Jason is the only person he could beat in the final.  Based on what?  Mensa genius Raven says that she is sure Jason will take one of them off the block because southerners stick to their word or something like that.  She equates Jason to being southern because he is a cowboy.  Alrighty then.  Jason is the southern Iowan cowboy.

• Love 9

Alex wants Jason to tell Matt and Raven that she had no part in the decision if he decides to leave the nominations the same.

Jason is telling Paul and Alex that he will take the heat and leave the nominations the same.  He says that Matt and Raven won't vote for him anyway and he can't stand them.

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, Christi said:

Josh talks and chews like he has no teeth #rubberface

That jaw of his should be registered as a lethal weapon.  That thing could penetrate a bank vault.

• Love 4

Katesus7...I hope everything is OK for you at home.  It is so hard to be away when stuff is going down on the home front.  But I am glad you are safe from the immediate fury of the storm, and I wish you the best outcome on your return.

• Love 17

Jason to Paul/Raven- I have about had it with being a minion and every motherfucking thing I do being a predetermined move #BB19

I hope he can hold onto this thought.  

• Love 15

Hmmm, maybe the DR is stepping in on our behalf. 

Josh tells Christmas that he trusts Paul but he's getting weird question about Paul in his Dreams(DR) Christmas says she got some too #BB19

• Love 8

Do they mean "have you noticed anything about Paul that would lead you to believe that he is actually an extraterrestrial?" weird or "What the Hell kind of hold does Paul have on you that you went from playing the game to mindless lemming?" weird?

• Love 12

3:09am Josh: Raven needs to stop yearning for attention. Xmas: When she talks normal + wears little makeup, she's really cute. #BB19 #BBLF

3:07am Paul: Matt is 33. How could he stand Raven? I'm 24 and I can't stand her. Josh: I'm 23 and I can't stand her. #BB19 #BBLF

Wow. 

Alex to Jason/Paul- Derrick is cool but I didn't like him when he won. He coasted through the whole time like Kevin #BB19

• Love 4
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

The above quotes from Alex stun. 

IF Jason does not put Kevin up he will find himself on the block and evicted next week. 

That will be the excuse everyone uses, but if he does put Kevin up they'll target Jason anyway. He's on the list, they will get ride of him soon regardless. So he may as well play his own game for once. Wish he'd smarten up and realize he's doomed and try to get Alex on his side to boot Paul. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

The above quotes from Alex stun. 

IF Jason does not put Kevin up he will find himself on the block and evicted next week. 

If Jason does put Kevin up, he will find himself on the block and evicted next week. I mean, he doesn't technically know that, but we do. His many wins are going to make him a target over Matt or Kevin next week. At least with Kevin not on the block this week, there's a chance of Jason staying. With Kevin gone, Jason becomes target number 1. I know there's still Matt, but if Jason stays on the block post veto next week, Paul won't resist the urge to get him out over Comp "Beast" Matt.

43 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Hmmm, maybe the DR is stepping in on our behalf. 

Josh tells Christmas that he trusts Paul but he's getting weird question about Paul in his Dreams(DR) Christmas says she got some too #BB19

How nice that DR is finally cluing them in. Too bad it's way too late for anything to happen. If something does come out of this, I'll eat my hat. 

32 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Alex to Jason/Paul- Derrick is cool but I didn't like him when he won. He coasted through the whole time like Kevin #BB19

God, I fucking hate recruits. To Derrick's credit, whether or not he's liked, he worked his ass off in BB16. Paul's working half assed this season, but he's doing it in a more obvious way and he's being a total dick about it. 

I hate Alex. There, I said it. She's such a dumbass player who thinks she's better than she is. She's not getting invited back for a second season, and I am living for when she finds that out. She's the type that will absolutely turn on Jason when Paul tells her to. She'll use the excuse of their fighting last night and their disagreements over Kevin. 

They're all just so stupid. At this point, even if Paul was magically evicted, they'd still be playing his game. I mean, if I was in that house, I'd want to bring someone like Matt to the end because he hasn't done shit to play the game. 

These people are too far up Paul's ass to see what's better for THEIR games. Kevin would be loyal to Alex over Paul and she is too blinded by her paranoia and lack of game brain cells to see that. 

When is this season over again? And why am I still watching and caring? 

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, Michichick said:

That will be the excuse everyone uses, but if he does put Kevin up they'll target Jason anyway. He's on the list, they will get ride of him soon regardless. So he may as well play his own game for once. Wish he'd smarten up and realize he's doomed and try to get Alex on his side to boot Paul. 

Yes, I meant he will move up the list ahead of Kevin.  There is no way Jason can survive unless he wins every comp he can. 

• Love 1

On Twitter someone is reporting a quote from Matt. Matt said to Raven that it would be better for Jason's game to leave Matt and Raven on the block, because if either of them win HOH next week, they plan to put up Alex and Jason. So Jason is doing the right thing.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, wings707 said:

Alex was really OTT fighting with Jason, saying fuck off many times.  Over nothing.  

was she making the sign of the cross and/or doing a rosary while saying it?  I just love "religious" people like her.  They have been called Cafeteria Catholics because they pick and choose what suits them from the religion and ignore the rest.

• Love 11

I am watching BBAD.  It is disheartening to hear Jason bad mouth Kevin to Alex and Christmas.  They cannot even come up with something bad.  They are trashing his insecurity.  Of course he is insecure, you want him out and he sees that!!

• Love 6
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

No, I meant inner thoughts. When Christmas, Paul & Alex were babbling the camera was on Jason and he was so conflicted. You could tell that he didn't and doesn't want to this. 

I got a visual image when I read Jason was having inner thoughts and it was kind of like this:

tenor.gif

But I wish it was more like this:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Jason to Paul/Raven- I have about had it with being a minion and every motherfucking thing I do being a predetermined move #BB19

Wow. Alert! One of the cult members has stopped drinking the kool-aid! But really, he needs to not insult Minions like that. They have their own movie and even they have foiled a bad guy once or twice.

Jason just needs to vote out Alex. She's a cypher. He would take out a major target. Foil Paul's plans and endear himself to the jury. C'mon Jason!!! Inner thoughts! Inner thoughts!!!

• Love 20
37 minutes ago, lids said:

I got a visual image when I read Jason was having inner thoughts and it was kind of like this:

tenor.gif

This looks exactly like Jason's outer thoughts as he slowly realized he was throwing his game away by nomming Mark in the DE. LOL!

Jason is completely fucked now no matter what he does, but at least by keeping Kevin there's one more person in the house that won't nom or evict him. I mean there's very little chance that Kevin can win HOH, but everyone else besides Alex if definitely BDing Jason next week so he might as well get rid of one of them and keep a person who would protect him. Hell, at this point I'm fairly sure even Alex will BD Jason next week.

It kinda pisses me off that DR has chosen now to start trying to clue these idiots in on Paul. Really, Production?! You couldn't have tried that like 4 weeks ago?! It's too fucking late now!

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The HGs were rehearsing a way to win HOH if it is a "More or Less" comp.  I don't remember that one.   Anyone have a guess as to what it might be?  

Isn't there one where Julie asks questions and you have to guess whether the correct amount is either more or less?

Just now, mertensia said:

Isn't there one where Julie asks questions and you have to guess whether the correct amount is either more or less?

Probably but I couldn't find it on youtube by that name.  On that one they step back and up if more and step down if lower, right?  

I really think Alex is vile, she's useless at the game . I hope they boo her for the idiot she is.

25 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The HGs were rehearsing a way to win HOH if it is a "More or Less" comp.  I don't remember that one.   Anyone have a guess as to what it might be?  

Don't they have huge jars of things, and Julie asks if its more than 5000, or less