Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Why? They would just use it as a Veto and have the feeds down.

Like last night's Slip and Slide/Fishbowl comp that is traditionally an endurance HoH. 

We better get an even better endurance comp since they took that one away from us.  I hope people slam CBS for that decision 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Now Paul is speculating that Kevin doesn't really have 7 kids.  He thinks everything Kevin says about his own life is really him just talking about his father's life.  He thinks it's too much of a coincidence that Kevin is 1 of 7 kids and also has 7 kids of his own.  What is it with these people and their inability to believe people when they say they have kids?  If it hadn't been for Jason's HOH pictures, little Gatlin would probably be under suspicion based on the fact that Paul wants Jason out soon. 

Probably Paul: Jason's wife must be lying about being pregnant. They probably cooked up this scheme before he left, so that he would gain sympathy points. I mean, has Jason expressed wanting more kids? Does he actually HAVE a kid, or is that kid in his photo some actor he hired? I mean, he acts like a CLOWN. He can't POSSIBLY be a father. HE'S A LIAR!
Probably Alex: Oh god, you're right, Master Paul! He has to be lying! I can't believe I didn't see it before! 

Goddamn, BB Paranoia is both hilarious and frustrating at the same time. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

There won't be drama once Mark leaves because the pecking order is already so set. Kevin will go next, followed by either Matt or Jason. And all of these people think it's an honor to lose to Paul. So they will all leave "graciously." 

The order has changed.  Both Paul and Christmas at different times talked to the camera.  They don't want to take Alex to F4 because she is good at comps.  That can be good or bad and he bad is not good.  lol

If Paul accidentally wins this HOH, just watch him shift targets.  No, no, guys, we have to get Kevin out now, Jason next week.  

For this reason I want Jason to win!  But sadly he will be talked into putting Kevin up. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Since Mark's gone this week and he's the last one I've been rooting for, I have to root for a Kevin HOH win. Kevin's probably the least loyal to Paul and he wants Matt gone. I want to see who he puts up, because he could put up either Matt/Raven or Matt/Josh, and either option would make me happy.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6

Paul is bashing Cody for having sex with Jessica while in the house.  He says Cody doesn't really respect Jessica if that's what they were doing.  The best part of all is that Raven is in the room and joining in on the bashing. 

Christmas says she is modest when it comes to her sexual activity.  Raven then gives a really enthusiastic "Yeah!!"  From what I understand, Matt's Zing was something about him not doing anything in the house except for Raven.  So how can Raven even dare to criticize someone else for what she and Matt have been doing, too? 

• Love 23
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Since Mark's gone this week and he's the last one I've been rooting for, I have to root for a Kevin HOH win. Kevin's probably the least loyal to Paul and he wants Matt gone. I want to see who he puts up, because he could put up either Matt/Raven or Matt/Josh, and either option would make me happy.

I don't think he will even try.  Matt and Raven would go up.  

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

I don't think he will even try.  Matt and Raven would go up.  

*sighs* Of course he would. 

So basically, the next three weeks WILL go either Matt-Kevin-Jason in whatever order, then Alex will go, and then one of Christmas-Raven (whoever Paul finally decides on), unless one of these people get out Paul. But honestly, at this point, Paul kind of deserves the win. Not because he's great at it or because he's done an excellent job misting people, because everyone else is just handing him the win.

I think I might have found a new type of houseguest that pisses me off more than any floaters will: someone on Reddit suggested the term jury coaster. The ones who just latch on to whoever's in power, they stick with them, and coast until they get to jury. Then they allow whatever to happen, happen. At least with floaters, they're trying to stay in the game and they're attempting to play.

• Love 5

Matt and Raven were talking about the boot order in the APSR.  Raven thinks they should put up Alex and Jason against each other instead of Kevin and Jason.  She says that way even if one of them wins veto, they can make sure the other one still goes out.  Matt says he understands her reasoning but that would be drawing a harder line in the sand.  He says he's ok with doing that but they will need to make a group decision about it.  Of course they will.  Nobody has the balls to make a decision on their own.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is bashing Cody for having sex with Jessica while in the house.  He says Cody doesn't really respect Jessica if that's what they were doing.  The best part of all is that Raven is in the room and joining in on the bashing. 

Christmas says she is modest when it comes to her sexual activity.  Raven then gives a really enthusiastic "Yeah!!"  From what I understand, Matt's Zing was something about him not doing anything in the house except for Raven.  So how can Raven even dare to criticize someone else for what she and Matt have been doing, too? 

Because she's incredibly delusional. This is the same girl who scarfs down the entire storage room of food and then claims she can't eat because she's dying.

• Love 7

You know what else is ironic? All of them repeatedly taunted Cody and Jessica for giving up "500,000" for each other and saying how all of them were so entitled to the jury money. But almost all of them have expressed that they'd be totally okay losing to Paul so they all are giving up 500k themselves. And unlike Cody and Jess, what are they getting out of this sacrifice? Nothing. 

• Love 14

Alex and Christmas are talking.  Alex said something about how she and Kevin made some deal (that Alex had no intention of honoring) and shook on it.  She said after Kevin left, Jason asked what that was all about.  Alex said the handshake didn't count because she had her fingers crossed.  Gee Alex, maybe Elena had her fingers crossed when she promised not to curse you in the veto comp.

• Love 14
53 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think I might have found a new type of houseguest that pisses me off more than any floaters will: someone on Reddit suggested the term jury coaster. The ones who just latch on to whoever's in power, they stick with them, and coast until they get to jury. Then they allow whatever to happen, happen. At least with floaters, they're trying to stay in the game and they're attempting to play.

Floaters, get a life vest!

Coasters... get a drink put on top of you?

Coasters... get gunky because nobody cleans you?

Coasters...

I got nothin'.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Josh and Jason are now having a bit of a Kevin bashing session. Jason is such a weak person and player. It's sad really. I've decided I want Jason to win HOH next week because he would totally succumb to peer pressure and nom Kevin and I would laugh for days.

Josh about Kevin: If he doesn't own the room, he's pissed.

Jason: And if you're telling a story he just talks over you.

How are these people so motherfucking blind to the fact that the person they're describing is actually Paul? It's maddening!

I was just thinking this about Jason last night during a separate Kevin bashing session. Like, he seems to have the most genuine friendship with Kevin - they seem to have the most natural connection and, as an added bonus, Kevin doesn't call Jason an idiot when he voices his ideas. Jason just seems to be one of the most wishy-washy in terms of relationships and being a 'cool' kid. He didn't want to get rid of Mark/Elena - I think he actually kind of liked Mark and looked like he was going to cry during the DE - and he seems to get along with Kevin. I've heard him say that he's the cool one at home, the one everyone wants to be, and he had felt like he was sitting at the loser lunch table in the beginning - I think he's just one of those people who will abandon someone on the outs to fit it, even if he personally wants to be your friend.

And I've considered that it could just be his Big Brother strategy - but it's not like he bashes people in a group setting and then works on moving his own personal game forward. He outed Mark, who he could have had as his own personal ally by not spilling everything to Paul. He rats out Kevin for talking to Cody. I think he just likes feeling included.

• Love 3

We would have respect for Paul's game if he did not rule with smear tactics.  Making your next target a despicable person is not necessary.  Discuss your plan with allies then execute it.   There is no need for the vitriol.  None. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Good lord. Raven is working hard for her tv time. Her and Matt apparently made a bet for the veto. She lost and is now wearing bra, panties and Jason's chaps. For an hour. 

Ok, but what did she have to do if she lost the bet?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I kid, I kid. It's not like she's the most covered up female houseguest; after all, people need to be aware that she has a pacemaker in her stomach at all times. That's what annoys me about how little she usually wears. It's all just to show off how sick she supposedly is and milking for attention. 

• Love 7

Borrowed this from twitter, because it cracked me up:

Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates 5m5 minutes ago 
More 
Paul said that when Jason found out his wife is pregnant, Raven started crying because she cant have kids #BB19

• Love 9

Christmas is telling Josh that they want Matt or Raven to win the next HOH so Matt/Raven will be seen as the ones being responsible for sending Jason or Alex home.

Christmas says Josh and Paul cannot win the next HOH.

Trying to catch up with this thread but jumped ahead to ask this question: do you think the house guests will be told about the eclipse taking place tomorrow? I just thought it would be odd to be sitting out in the back yard on a nice sunny afternoon and suddenly it gets darker even when there's no clouds. If anybody's watching around 11:00 am pacific time let us know if there's any reaction.

• Love 1

Unsurprising to anyone, Josh/Christmas aren't actually listening and they're laughing about Mark's plea. Because they're dumb.

Man, I hope Paul wins. I'm done with the rest of them. At least with Josh/Christmas, we know that Paul's taking them to F3. So their whole F3 deal is at least legit. Everyone else is stupid as hell to think that Paul will take them to F3....or that they can even get to F3 without Paul. None of them have considered getting Paul out anyway.

There's really nobody who deserves the win now over Paul. The only person who would is the person who gets Paul out. 

ETA: Just to be clear, I loathe Paul and don't really want him to win. If I could be a bitter juror, I'd vote for anyone but Paul. But I also want the best player to win and though Paul's goddamn awful, it's working and he is the only player. Everyone else is in Paul's Land playing for him.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Matt and Raven were talking about the boot order in the APSR.  Raven thinks they should put up Alex and Jason against each other instead of Kevin and Jason.  She says that way even if one of them wins veto, they can make sure the other one still goes out.  Matt says he understands her reasoning but that would be drawing a harder line in the sand.  He says he's ok with doing that but they will need to make a group decision about it.  Of course they will.  Nobody has the balls to make a decision on their own.

I think I would've liked to have seen Raven play without Matt and Paul in the game tbh. She's actually a more strategic thinker than Matt, which is a really low bar, but still!

2 hours ago, mooses said:

I've heard him say that he's the cool one at home, the one everyone wants to be, and he had felt like he was sitting at the loser lunch table in the beginning - I think he's just one of those people who will abandon someone on the outs to fit it, even if he personally wants to be your friend.

I completely agree. It's both sad and gross.

59 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Trying to catch up with this thread but jumped ahead to ask this question: do you think the house guests will be told about the eclipse taking place tomorrow? I just thought it would be odd to be sitting out in the back yard on a nice sunny afternoon and suddenly it gets darker even when there's no clouds. If anybody's watching around 11:00 am pacific time let us know if there's any reaction.

I've been wondering about that, too. I doubt any of them have any idea it's happening lol. I think they should give them some glasses so they can watch it.

48 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

At least with Josh/Christmas, we know that Paul's taking them to F3. So their whole F3 deal is at least legit.

I don't think Paul wants that F3. Too much risk of him not getting taken. He wants him and either Raven/Josh or Raven/Christmas because then he a) has the best chance of winning the final comp and, more importantly, b) he will be taken to the F2 even if he doesn't win the final comp.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Not sure how getting out mark is a BIG move.  You're an idiot Christmas. 

I would be shocked if they don't have an event for them during the eclipse. Grocery stores are having major sales....schools are closing early.....

his much of an eclipse are they suppose to have tho?  I think the total eclipse is way up in Washington or Oregon during their time 

were suppose to have 94% eclipse where i live and there's a good chance it's going to be cloudy and that kinda makes me laugh cuz people are freaking out they can no longer get glasses. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, zorak said:

The problem is, that to this group of people, a "group decision"  means - we will do what Paul tells us to do , and  if anybody dares question Paul, that person will be the next one targeted to go home. 

• Love 7
Just now, Callaphera said:

Really? About an hour ago, Alex told Josh that they should call Kevin old and fat, because it's time to start "messing" with him.

I can't even get angry or indignant about anything now. I'm just meh. 

I wonder how Mark feels about Josh possibly calling Kevin fat. I mean, Mark was a fat kid once. He MUST have some opinion about this unnecessary bullying. /P

And the /P stands for Paul voice. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

We would have respect for Paul's game if he did not rule with smear tactics.  Making your next target a despicable person is not necessary.  Discuss your plan with allies then execute it.   There is no need for the vitriol.  None. 

Right.  Everyone does not have to agree on who to vote out.  they can discuss it, it does not have to be unanimous.  And it doesn't have to be dictated by Paul.

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Really? About an hour ago, Alex told Josh that they should call Kevin old and fat, because it's time to start "messing" with him.

CRAZINESS.  they don't realize that they can just vote someone out.   They don't have to criticize, confront, taunt, bully, and make that person a target for their hate.  

It's like when Josh called out "love you Elena!"  when she left.  Is it necessary to tear someone down, only to then say, "well it's a game, we really do love you?"  You can vote someone out without treating them like shit!  Then when they leave, it doesn't seem psychotic to say that you love them and want to hang out with them, or have thanksgiving dinner with them. 

• Love 10

Paul told Josh to tell Kevin something mean.  I think it was old and fat.  Josh refused.  Why said Paul.  Because I want to respect him.  Josh can be kind.  Not enough but it is in there. 

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I can't even get angry or indignant about anything now. I'm just meh. 

Ironic considering Alex is ... well I wouldn't call her fat but she is extremely short and squat with an endomorphic build. But Alex is just overall unpleasant so nothing she says surprises me anymore.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, zenithwit said:

If I hear Christmas say "big move" one more time, I'm going to scream.

It was so embarrassing how she got HOH, and they congratulated her. Are we being punk'd????? 

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Unsurprising to anyone, Josh/Christmas aren't actually listening and they're laughing about Mark's plea. Because they're dumb.

Man, I hope Paul wins. I'm done with the rest of them. At least with Josh/Christmas, we know that Paul's taking them to F3. So their whole F3 deal is at least legit. Everyone else is stupid as hell to think that Paul will take them to F3....or that they can even get to F3 without Paul. None of them have considered getting Paul out anyway.

There's really nobody who deserves the win now over Paul. The only person who would is the person who gets Paul out. 

ETA: Just to be clear, I loathe Paul and don't really want him to win. If I could be a bitter juror, I'd vote for anyone but Paul. But I also want the best player to win and though Paul's goddamn awful, it's working and he is the only player. Everyone else is in Paul's Land playing for him.

The mind can play very strange tricks.

Assuming both Josh and Xmas are intent on going to F2 with Paul, when he chooses one over the other, the loser will not be upset. They will talk about how wonderful it was to make it to F3 and how the other one played a good game and how it was such an honor to get near the end with Paul. Isn't that just bizarre?

If I was in the jury and faced with an F2 of Paul and Josh, I'm really not sure what I'd do. I guess I'd go ahead and give the $500K to Josh. Why? Because I think Paul would be more likely to give the audience a disappointed or angry response and say something nasty about about "fat boy" or "Baby Huey".  I find Josh completely despicable. But giving the money to Paul would just confirm to everyone that he is somehow deserving. He made a terrible decision in his first season and took what's her name to the finale and lost. Surely he would not like to have that repeat. But I would love to see his face when he realized it would repeat. I just hope he would show us some emotion, some tears, some bad language. Anything. Yes. I'd give the money to Josh. That may do him more harm than good in the long run. He is probably too dumb to realize he has to pay about half of it in taxes and he might just wind up in prison or working at 3 jobs for twenty years to try and pay back the IRS. I'd like that result.  I despise Josh.

ETA: I just read the link above about how Paul wanted Josh to "call out" Kevin (whatever the *BLEEP* that means) and Josh refused. I despise him less now and would feel good about giving him the $500K. I also don't want to seem him go to prison for spending all the money and failing to pay taxes. All because ...

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, missyb said:

Nice deflection, Paul...he'll call out Kevin but it's not his time to do so yet, so Josh needs to do it. Sure dude. 

Good on Josh for refusing and I wish he hadn't fallen into Paul's cult. The memory of him in his tutu with the pots and pans is seared into my memory though.

I seriously do not understand the need to "call out" and humiliate the next victim. Though if anyone tries anything with Kevin, I think it could be on. He isn't just going to roll over, even though he can't win a comp to save his life. 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, mertensia said:

You just know Paul was that kid who dared his friends to do things like shoplifting then played all innocent when they got caught.

I know this isn't quite the same thing, but Paul has told a story that reminds of this a few times on the feeds.  He went to private school and so they had uniforms.  I guess there were certain times where the school would give permission to the kids to wear regular clothes instead of the uniform.  There was one time the day before a vacation break was scheduled and the kids were all mad because the school wouldn't approve for them to wear regular clothes on the last day before the break.  Paul riled a bunch of them up and said they should all just wear regular clothes because there was no way the school was going to suspend them all.  So on that day a bunch of kids showed up wearing regular clothes and they all got suspended.  Paul wore his uniform on that day and didn't get suspended.  He claims he brought a pair of regular clothes just in case the other kids didn't get suspended.  I have seen him tell this story at least twice now and both times he just cackles with glee and acts like it's the funniest thing in the world.

• Love 22

It was nice to read that Mark was still campaigning to Christmas last night, finally bringing up the point on how he's alone and has no allies, so he's good to keep around to get out bigger targets, like Alex. Of course, Christmas ran straight to her master and Paul patted her head like a good dog and then flicked her nose for entertaining the boy.

These people are hopeless. There's no hope. Why continue watching the season if we already know the boot order and who'll likely be in F3? It'll be Paul/Josh/one of Christmas or Raven. Then, we can just skip to the finale and watch Paul be handed his money. Boom, done. 

• Love 3

If Paul is in the final two, I won't be watching the finale until after I find out who wins. I've done that other years; if someone I can't stand is in the finale I'll only watch if I find out they lost. Like last year. Heh. 

• Love 8