Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Josh wanted her out because her body was too distracting for him. 

I don't have the words to express how offensive I find his sexist attitude. He needs to learn to control himself rather than blaming the woman for somehow being too tempting. What an asshole.

• Love 13
Just now, Callaphera said:

I hope these fools keeps obsessing about these sounds and what order they came in. And nothing ever comes of it.

I was just coming to post that I hope it IS for this comp so they stop talking about them lol

Matt says if it's the sounds he's throwing it 100% (possibly might have meant that Cody is throwing it)

Matt says if it's athletic he asks if anyone agrees that he should not try to throw it - they agree. Paul says "but then who throws it?" Matt says "i don't know"

Paul brings up Josh.  Matt says if it's athletic he would do better at it than josh.

hahaha i want to see josh agree to throwing this comp

Paul says "I could throw it... but......"

Matt says it's not a good idea for paul to throw it. 

Now Raven is asking Alex if she can have a coke... because coke is a really awesome thing to drink when your stomach is upset.... 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Now Raven is asking Alex if she can have a coke... because coke is a really awesome thing to drink when your stomach is upset.... 

Here we go!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee down the GP path to eviction. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Carbonated drinks usually make my stomach feel better when it's upset but I typically go for something like ginger ale or 7-Up. It looks less frightening when it comes back up.

• Love 3

Have not discussion - alex wants to do Cody, Josh and the other is everyone else's decision.  Raven says it should be Mark. Alex doesn't want Mark to lose his shit if he's also on the block. 

Alex says if Mark is on the block then someone else has to be a have not so he doesn't think they're bullying him.  good grief- let's just throw that around now. 

matt says alex should just put up mark and elena - he's ok with their chances, they have competitors 

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Carbonated drinks usually make my stomach feel better when it's upset but I typically go for something like ginger ale or 7-Up. It looks less frightening when it comes back up.

I do know people who like to have Coke with an upset stomach, but they make sure it goes flat first.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Alex says if Mark is on the block then someone else has to be a have not so he doesn't think they're bullying him.  good grief- let's just throw that around now. 

That sounds like they're blaming him for calling people out on their actions and that it's his issue with the bullying, rather than Alex wanting to do a nice thing and not be a total prick. But at least Paul hasn't convinced her to do it "for mental warfare entertainment". Also, Cody, Mark, and Josh in a room together on slop is probably a recipe for disaster.

I was gonna say that Raven should be the other have not but I remembered just now that Raven "won" the Never Have Not pass (AKA, I assume she might have medical clearance to not eat the slop and they conveniently gave her the pass so it didn't look bad when she was never picked for a Have Not). 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I do know people who like to have Coke with an upset stomach, but they make sure it goes flat first.

That's really interesting because I think flat coke would make me want to vomit even more lol

Christmas and Kevin talking - she says personally she feels for Cody

She told him that she's sorry that he has to go that long without her. She's not trying to mend a relationship but she feels for him

Kittens are back - 12:27 pm bb time.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

My mom used to shake up a warm coke so it was flat and give it to us.  But since we know that Raven's lying or making herself throw up, she wants an ice cold coke!

19 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Saw this right after I posted. Great minds and all that!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

My mom used to shake up a warm coke so it was flat and give it to us.  But since we know that Raven's lying or making herself throw up, she wants an ice cold coke!

Ice cold Coke is my go-to "I just woke up with a hangover and I regret last night's decisions" cure. (Well, it's a cure when you toss in the cheeseburger, onion rings, and chocolate milkshake two hours later.)

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Oh my.  I wonder how long it will take Jess to see it won't work.   Since they will split time between Dallas and LA it could take many months. 

and, she's Lisa to his Oliver. That's a Green Acres references. It will never work for them. You might be too young for analogy. LOL!!!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ice cold Coke is my go-to "I just woke up with a hangover and I regret last night's decisions" cure. (Well, it's a cure when you toss in the cheeseburger, onion rings, and chocolate milkshake two hours later.)

LOL!   Most of us have been there.  

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

and, she's Lisa to his Oliver. That's a Green Acres references. It will never work for them. You might be too young for analogy. LOL!!!

I remember!  

She was worried about how he would get along with her clients.  She has forgotten all about that now.  It will come rushing back.  

• Love 1
Just now, OFDgal said:

Thanks. Wow.  Another old wives tale busted.  Although me and my siblings survived.  Doesn't matter either way for lying Raven.

I would think that she would have come with medication to treat this given her condition.  

Just now, HoboClayton said:

Josh has a crush on Elena?? I did not see that coming. 

LOL!  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, HoboClayton said:

I really didn't. I had a feeling she most definitely wasn't his type. 

He has been brushing by her and touching her.  Any excuse to touch her.  One time she said, "you lingered too long."  lol   

I can see him attracted to her Marilyn Monroe vibe when she is made up and in sexy clothes. 

7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He has been brushing by her and touching her.  Any excuse to touch her.  One time she said, "you lingered too long."  lol   

I can see him attracted to her Marilyn Monroe vibe when she is made up and in sexy clothes. 

Made up and in sexy clothes???  Was that her last night at the eviction?  She looked ridiculous.  Like a clown.  I was embarrassed for her.  Kevin was right..she is a pretty girl and doesn't need all that makeup.  He tried but she surely didn't listen.  Sigh...

43 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Jessica is speaking. I think she's still in the honeymoon phase.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/11/big-brother-jessica-cody/

I think Jessica is hoping for some reality show to pick up the lovers.  Not going to happen Jessica.  You is what you is!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I *think* that once upon a time the type of syrup that was used in Coke was considered helpful, but that was long ago. So if ever there was something to it, it's become just psychological at this point.

It might be psychological! I had an upset stomach yesterday and drank a bit of Coke and felt better! My mom even told me to drink either Coke or ginger ale. I didn't drink it flat either, straight up cold Coke! 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Where do you see these exit interviews with Jeff?  I've never seen one!

In past seasons, they're on the live feeds, being looped when they shut down the feeds for the comps. So instead of kitty/puppy/bunny cam, we got looping Jeff interviews with the evicted houseguests. I'm not sure if they ever upload them to the CBS site. I'm not American, so I'm not sure if you could find them elsewhere. 

• Love 1

@wings707 I'm the other one who has it. The medication I take daily for my GP helps combat the nausea. My doctor also prescribed Emetrol for the times when it gets bad. But nausea and vomiting really become just a part of your life when you have it and often I just live with it and don't even really notice. 

• Love 3

Here is Jeff's interview with Cody.  It's pretty funny.  No showmance for him and he never cries.  LOL!   Apologies to those who have to glimpse Jeff's face as you scroll by.  

Edited by wings707
5 minutes ago, Devils Chick said:

@wings707 I'm the other one who has it. The medication I take daily for my GP helps combat the nausea. My doctor also prescribed Emetrol for the times when it gets bad. But nausea and vomiting really become just a part of your life when you have it and often I just live with it and don't even really notice. 

Thank you.  

Maybe Raven's nausea is due the being pregnant. That's what I first thought.  ?

I figured Josh had a thing for Elena.  He was jealous that she wanted Paul and Mark over him and wanted her out because of it.  

• Love 1

I'm just catching up and from what I'm reading, Raven's behavior is odd. I'm sure that shocks no one! I can't speak for everyone with GP, but I usually feel much better after I throw up. Like, it's instant. I'll feel horrible and hope I can throw up because I know it will help. And if she actually has GP, she should be used to vomiting and used to feeling nauseous. And she would definitely not be able to scarf down food. When I eat with my family, I'm always the last one finished. Also, I thought I noticed during the last temptation comp that she looks like she put on weight. Is that something others have noticed?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Devils Chick said:

Also, I thought I noticed during the last temptation comp that she looks like she put on weight. Is that something others have noticed?

I think everyone who watches the feeds can tell she's put on weight.  Raven claims to have lost weight while being in the house, which is clearly bullshit.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Devils Chick said:

I have severe GERD (and potentially minor GP, thought the results have been inconclusive), and that is my life too. If it gets too bad, they give me phenergan, but that has generally been in conjunction with an ER visit because I can't get it under control over a long period of time. Otherwise, I just throw up sometimes. In fact, I am often surprised by how upset people get when they throw up, because it is just a fact of life for me. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Devils Chick said:

Also, I thought I noticed during the last temptation comp that she looks like she put on weight. Is that something others have noticed?

5da25338c6e555f3fff94f554b96c5cc60a2690_

Comparison of Raven in week 1 versus the current week. Stolen from the Raven Deathwatch thread at Sucks. 

13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Julie did not look good last night.  That is the wrong hair do for her.  Her hair line is not good for this look.  

Julie is attractive but an awful dresser. Her hair styles throughout the years have been equally bad. I think she is weird. She seems remote and not even grounded and it is something I cannot put my finger on that makes her seem like a bot. I am not a fan. But she is the "mover and shaker macher's" wife so she can do no wrong. I think it was at last year's Golden Globes that the camera focused on Julie and Les Moonves, and she was hanging all over him like a teenager. 

By the way, Jessica was tweeting up a storm and now all her (own) tweets are deleted from the page except the retweets. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
6 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Julie is attractive but an awful dresser. Her hair styles throughout the years have been equally bad. I think she is weird. She seems remote and not even grounded and it is something I cannot put my finger on that makes her seem like a bot. I am not a fan. But she is the "mover and shaker macher's" wife so she can do no wrong. I think it was at last year's Golden Globes that the camera focused on Julie and Les Moonves, and she was hanging all over him like a teenager. 

By the way, Jessica was tweeting up a storm and now all her (own) tweets are deleted from the page except the retweets. 

Janelle sure liked her..

Raven does look a little heavier but not much.  

I love Julie Chen.  Didn't always but have for years now.  I think her hair looks good all the time except for last night.   Her clothes vary for me, sometimes fabulous and other times too conservative.  

Just now, wings707 said:

She went up two cup sizes and filled out in the middle. Her face is heavier, too, but I was having trouble finding shots of her in the DR during the shows to compare to her cast photo. She looked gaunt before, she looks great now with the extra weight.

Still batshit insane but the weight gain looks good on her. I'd ask what her secret is but I already know it and I don't think I could afford the grocery bill for that many bags of chips. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I love Julie Chen.  Didn't always but have for years now.  I think her hair looks good all the time except for last night.   Her clothes vary for me, sometimes fabulous and other times too conservative.  

Sometimes I think her style is trying-too-hard-trendy. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

She went up two cup sizes and filled out in the middle. Her face is heavier, too, but I was having trouble finding shots of her in the DR during the shows to compare to her cast photo. She looked gaunt before, she looks great now with the extra weight.

Still batshit insane but the weight gain looks good on her. I'd ask what her secret is but I already know it and I don't think I could afford the grocery bill for that many bags of chips. 

I agree. I think she looks so much better with the extra weight. Her mom has claimed that she's worried about her because she's lost so much weight. ::eye-roll::

• Love 8