Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am in the woods with no twitter.  Who are the 3 on the  block, please. 

Jessica, Elena, Raven.

Mark PoV'ed himself, Raven went up in his place.

Edited by Nashville
Mark, not Matt. Dammit.
  • Love 4

Excellent insights, HahYallDoin, thanks a lot for sharing them!

Tangentially related, how do you tag a poster? I tried to tag HahYallDoin here, but I see that I failed. :)

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1

Apparently according to Raven- Cody tried to kiss her and then also told her that they wouldn't work out since she can't have kids. 

Matt wants to kill him & I don't think Christmas was buying what Raven was trying to sell. 

This girl is a piece of work. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Cognitive dissonance 101.    I am teaching general psych this year, maybe I'll use some big brother clips to illustrate key concepts :)

Yep, precisely. And you can tell the cognitive dissonance really messes with her, so she gets agitated when any of the contradictions are mentioned. 

And yes, BB is a surprisingly effective social experiment. It really does show us a lot about ourselves as a society (including the rampant misogyny). 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Yolo said:

Check this out

WOW. Wow. Wow. Grifters much? Can someone already put her on the block and get her off my tv, feeds and computer. She's making BB19 a total dud. Ugh. Sorry she is sick, but enough already. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Excellent insights, HahYallDoin, thanks a lot for sharing them!

Tangentially related, how do you tag a poster? I tried to tag HahYallDoin here, but I see that I failed. :)

@Brian Cronin.  That is how.  @ before you type the name brings it up.  Click on it.  It will show up in their notifications. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Apparently according to Raven- Cody tried to kiss her and then also told her that they wouldn't work out since she can't have kids. 

Matt wants to kill him & I don't think Christmas was buying what Raven was trying to sell. 

Matt appeared to buy it but I doubt that. He knows she lies.  

She will freak out when she gets more than the 2 votes she thinks she will get (Cody/Mark).  I assume Kevin and Jason will make it 4.  

• Love 2

TPTB should make a new rule a-la-a "expect the unexpected", and have America place a vote for one of the weeks, and we can vote out a player....and SURPRISE! You're going home Raven. Seems like America wants you gone girl. Bye Felicia.

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Okay. I need to share the clip of this I just watched on Twitter.

Watch Raven. The way she cuts her eyes to Matt to see if he took the bait about Cody trying to kiss Raven. She doesn't get the reaction she wants and then you can practically hear the wheels squeaking and crunching in her head as she tries to spin it a little more. And as Christmas starts talking about Cody being grumpy about wanting coffee instead of eggs (like, Christmas, it's called not being a morning person), Raven begins to interrupt because she can now make the story that. much. better. by adding this bit about "You can't have children, so I don't want you." 

I don't know how to interpret Matt's reaction. It sounds sincere but c'mon, he has to know that Raven is what my grandmother would call "a real piece of work".  

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay. I need to share the clip of this I just watched on Twitter.

Watch Raven. The way she cuts her eyes to Matt to see if he took the bait about Cody trying to kiss Raven. She doesn't get the reaction she wants and then you can practically hear the wheels squeaking and crunching in her head as she tries to spin it a little more. And as Christmas starts talking about Cody being grumpy about wanting coffee instead of eggs (like, Christmas, it's called not being a morning person), Raven begins to interrupt because she can now make the story that. much. better. by adding this bit about "You can't have children, so I don't want you." 

I don't know how to interpret Matt's reaction. It sounds sincere but c'mon, he has to know that Raven is what my grandmother would call "a real piece of work".  

That is disgusting. I mean, yeah, lie about the game, but jeez. I'd kind of love Matt to bring this up to Cody. And sadly, it did seem like he bought it. If he hadn't given her the reaction she wanted, what else would she have said?

And Christmas, Cody not wanting your damn eggs is hardly the thing to harp on with him.

I'm really about out of people to root for. Mark, I guess.

What's up with the baby noises?

• Love 2

Alex and Jason are spilling the truth about Elena being Josh's primary target to Paul.

Kevin's name is being dragged through the mud. Poor guy; it's his birthday and Alex feels like trashing on him.

The worst F3 for me would be Paul, Alex, and Raven, so I expect at least one of them making it that far. 

• Love 5

Raven just said that she wants to say during her Please Don't Evict Me speech that she wants to hang around and she can cook for everyone in the jury house!

Maybe if she keeps threatening them like that, they might actually vote her out this week before jury starts.

• Love 19
6 hours ago, Yolo said:

Check this out

It's weird. On the one hand, fuck Raven, she's likely making up a whole bunch of this shit. On the other hand, that video was awful. It didn't really present "evidence," it just threw a bunch of shit at the wall and hoped that enough of it would smear her. "Would a sick person spend lavishly?" Who the hell knows? Plenty of people are stupid about money. We're a nation built on massive debts. Plenty of that video catches her in what is likely poor behavior, but none of it is "evidence" that she's faking her illness. And then the video had this sort of self-satisfied "drop the mic" esque feel to it when it really didn't PROVE anything. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

So what has Kevin said about the women that is gross? 

Pretty much any time he talks about any of them it veers into gross territory.

24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Production fucking with the house with crying baby and barking dog sound effects in the last 30 minutes. 

Production is killing it this season tbh. I hope it's not even for any comps, it's just them shading the cast for being whiny lap dogs for Paul.

15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kevin's name is being dragged through the mud. Poor guy; it's his birthday and Alex feels like trashing on him.

I kinda like this tbh. Kevin is very erratic with his game play and he's getting more transparent with his 'playing both sides' ways. I'd like to see how he'd handle it if someone actually called him out.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Alex and Jason are spilling the truth about Elena being Josh's primary target to Paul.

The worst F3 for me would be Paul, Alex, and Raven, so I expect at least one of them making it that far. 

When will Josh figure out that Alex is in Pauls back pocket?  Josh seems to be playing a pretty good HOH game.  I wonder if it will bite him in the butt.

I'm also impressed with the laid back, non combative game Cody and Jessica are playing while the rest of the house is hanging it's self.  Interesting watching the puzzle pieces.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Production is killing it this season tbh. I hope it's not even for any comps, it's just them shading the cast for being whiny lap dogs for Paul.

I'd like to think that the sound effects were shading Raven for being a whiny baby/lapdog. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Production, come on, give Jess that coup d'etat!

Aaaa didn't Paul take advantage of his bullshit twist of safety for four weeks!  Nobody gets anything but Paul?  Geeez.  If I was playing and won HOH I would put Paul and Alex on the block.  Those two.....drive me nuts.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's weird. On the one hand, fuck Raven, she's likely making up a whole bunch of this shit. On the other hand, that video was awful. It didn't really present "evidence," it just threw a bunch of shit at the wall and hoped that enough of it would smear her. "Would a sick person spend lavishly?" Who the hell knows? Plenty of people are stupid about money. We're a nation built on massive debts. Plenty of that video catches her in what is likely poor behavior, but none of it is "evidence" that she's faking her illness. And then the video had this sort of self-satisfied "drop the mic" esque feel to it when it really didn't PROVE anything. 

Didn't post this video to prove anything to anyone, Ravens doing a good job on her own!! I watched the video and simply shared it.

• Love 4

I just find it hilarious that a) none of the HGs can count, because the number of dog barks varies from 10 to 30 or 40 depending on who you ask and b) Raven thought the crying baby was a squealing pig. 

• Love 2

Dumb question. Who ever is evicted this week are they on jury or not? I know the HG are obsessed with it but I really don't know. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
Just now, Yolo said:

Didn't post this video to prove anything to anyone, Ravens doing a good job on her own!! I watched the video and simply shared it.

Oh sure, I certainly didn't mean to sound like I was knocking you. You just shared a video. Obviously I thought it was interesting enough to watch it, so you did fine in sharing it. I was just irked at how shitty the video was. You're good. :)

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Dumb question. Who,ever is evicted this week are they on jury or not? I know the HG are obsessed with it but I really don't know. LOL!!!

They'd be the last person to NOT be on the jury.

1 minute ago, marymary said:

I have my fingers crossed for Pandora's Box. 

And since Josh doesn't care if Jess goes home, he'd totally open it. Well, actually, ANY HG ever would totally open, but especially Josh in this instance.

It's been quite a while since Julie openly rooted for a contestant, so I wouldn't be shocked if they actually DID try to do something to save Jess this week. 

• Love 9

5988e2753d909_ScreenShot2017-08-07at2_57_50PM.png.ffe13b004c79d66bc8284095dd0ef0c9.png

I feel like Paul was just better off putting the information from Alex/Jason in his back pocket and moving on. Him going to Christmas/Josh to do damage control looks even sketchier. And if she's not going to jump to Cody after they get rid of Jess, it's obvious she's jumping right to Paul.

• Love 1

I wish Christmas or Kevin or SOMEONE would realize that if they kept Jessica/Cody, they could "use" them to get out Paul. Because really -- who else is gonna do it? I literally do not see anyone left who will have the balls/brains/lack of keeping their mouth once those 2 leave. And I'm not saying that Jody have that. But they've openly opposed Paul. And really been the only ones to do it, right?

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Production, come on, give Jess that coup d'etat!

I was just thinking about the coup d'etat! I'd be happy with either Jess or Cody having it. Please let this happen!!!

• Love 6

The Coup d'Etat (pronounced koo-day-tah) is a special power given to a houseguest. It allows the holder to remove two nominees from the Nomination Block and replace them with two other houseguests (except for the Head of Household and the Veto holder). It is similar to the Diamond Power of Veto, except the holder can remove both nominees from the Block, as opposed to just one.

The Coup d'Etat first appeared as a prize in Big Brother: All-Stars, but it was not used. The power appeared once again in Big Brother 11, and the holder was chosen by America.The Coup d'Etat has also appeared in Big Brother Canada 3, but its name was not referenced.

• Love 2

Aww now I am so excited for a cootie taw*, especially if it would make Paul leave! 

But it won't happen and it wouldn't really make him leave anyway. I know.  But I did enjoy that 13 seconds of hopefulness.

(Coup d'état for those who didn't live through the Jeff years)

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

The Coup d'Etat (pronounced koo-day-tah) is a special power given to a houseguest. It allows the holder to remove two nominees from the Nomination Block and replace them with two other houseguests (except for the Head of Household and the Veto holder). It is similar to the Diamond Power of Veto, except the holder can remove both nominees from the Block, as opposed to just one.

The Coup d'Etat first appeared as a prize in Big Brother: All-Stars, but it was not used. The power appeared once again in Big Brother 11, and the holder was chosen by America.The Coup d'Etat has also appeared in Big Brother Canada 3, but its name was not referenced.

Nu uh! Everyone knows it's pronounced Cootie Taw.

ETA: Shit, beaten to the punch twice. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I want Paul in solitary until it's time to vote on Thursday. :)

Or, how about the new and improved Diamond solitary punishment -- 24 days instead of 24 hours. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

Or, how about the new and improved Diamond solitary punishment -- 24 days instead of 24 hours. 

Nyah.  That might mean he couldn't be voted out for 24 days. Definitely not worth it. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Dream scenario that'll never happen: Christmas/Josh decide they're done with Raven's shit. They talk to Cody/Mark to evict Raven instead. Then they rope Kevin in, as he seems to like Jess and doesn't want to evict her. Raven leaves on Thursday. Cody wins HOH and puts up Paul/Alex. 

Wonderful scenario :)

• Love 4