Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Raven to Kevin just now:  "It breaks my heart that you're a Have Not."  I'm shocked she didn't say it breaks her hearts.  After all, she has 2 ya know.

But according to her Instagram, dance is her heart (also her GPA, according to Miss Mensa).

Does she have three hearts now? Is it like the stitches? 

OMG guys, we diagnosed her mystery disease! She keeps growing too many hearts! 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

But according to her Instagram, dance is her heart (also her GPA, according to Miss Mensa).

Does she have three hearts now? Is it like the stitches? 

OMG guys, we diagnosed her mystery disease! She keeps growing too many hearts! 

And in BBville they say that Miss Raven grew three hearts that day.

• Love 15
53 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They're certainly not the greatest thinkers. 

Part of the problem is that they are both feeling very horny and are not really spending much time thinking about the game. They are thinking about having sex and satisyfing their sexual needs more so than winning the game.

I'm guessing that another high priority for both of them is to figure out the best way to arrange for their partner to maintain a lasting relationship. I can understand why they would want that.

What do you think?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

Part of the problem is that they are both feeling very horny and are not really spending much time thinking about the game. They are thinking about having sex and satisyfing their sexual needs more so than winning the game.

I dunno, I agree that they've been far more into having sex than strategizing the last couple of days, but I don't think their horniness led to the initial nominations. They just legitimately believe that Jess got them back in and don't want to rock the boat by putting up a controversial nominee along with Josh.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Cody showing a moment of clarity:  He thinks Matt is using Paul for protection and Paul is using Matt as a number.  He says he would put up Matt and Raven if he wins HOH and then leave Raven up and backdoor Paul. 

I'll believe it when I see it.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm a Paralegal and the Attorney I work for represented a client whose ex-wife has Munchausens and was harming her son by Proxy. During the divorce about 13 years ago, they agreed to Joint Custody with Joint Legal Decison Making for all matters except Medical she got final say as she was a Psychologist and our client thought she would be best to make those decisions if push came to shove. Anywho fast forward to about 2 years ago- The son apparently had all these issues- all very similar to what's Gypsy Lee had minus the Cancer- she had convinced all these doctors that her son had all these ailments. He was on 15 different medications- she was calling the police on him regularly because he was becoming violent - a year prior to us getting involved Father felt that something wasn't right and tried to file something with the courts- it was dismissed. The last straw for Mother was when he threw knives at her- he was put in a group home- he was being tested at this center to try and get him on a medication that would steer his moods- one of the nurses (thank whatever god you worship for this woman) realized something wasn't right because they got all his medical records from all these different places and as she was reviewing. They tested him for all these ailments he alledgedly had- he had NOT ONE. The reason for his out control mood swings was because of the mixture of all the medications he was on. Needless to say DCS was called and then we got involved to get Father full custody. No one could believe she could do this to her son- she had a well known practice and was very loved and involved in the community. She had been claiming all these issues her son had for about 8 years. 

I don't know much about GP. But I've seen Munchausens by Proxy first hand. I'm not saying Raven is lying about all these "issues" she has. But she's lied about some other things, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the medical issues she's lying about. 

She could be lying, but I will note that her state of mind could also be exacerbating her symptoms leading to a loop of feeling worse, stressing about it and making herself even sicker. As I mentioned I have severe GERD with possibly some GP (one endoscopy and emptying study supported it but a later one did not). What this meant for me as a child is that I would wake up, throw up violently and uncontrollably until I fell back asleep (usually on the floor or bathtub), then I would wake up and go to school. It took a lot to diagnose me (GERD just wasn't a common diagnosis in my age group). Once diagnosed, I could control my symptoms most of the time. However, stress or change in routine can really screw me up. I get horrible reflux often on vacation. No sleep or a big test or event (even a happy one) can make me really sick. College was tough because I didn't keep a regular schedule and that definitely made it worse. If Raven is constantly worrying about how sick she is, she may be causing her stomach to produce extra acid which may be making her sicker which only adds to her belief that she is getting worse. Whether her crazy mom is genuine or nutso, that also can't help with the stress feedback loop.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

For the life of me I don't understand leaving Ramses and Josh up.  If they want Josh out for sure put up a big player.  A Paul, Alex, Christmas or Jason.  You might not get one of them but you would surely be assured Josh was going home.  Jess is drinking the koolaid.  She thinks they like her.  Big mistake!

I think Jody thinks if they do an ineffective eviction this week, they'll allay some of the suspicions and paranoia surrounding them.  Which is total bullshit, but there ya go.

3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

You rang?

Oh no no no no.  You are a Redhead Zombie - which is much cooler than a Living Dead Girl of any tint du jour.

• Love 3

Paul, Alex and Jason are saying Cody is a compulsive liar.  Maybe just a liar.  When his war stories turn out to be part of a movie plot you know he is padding his resume.  :^)

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man. This clip of Raven having a nightmare gets funnier when watching the others' reactions to it.

Wow. When you have to fake a nightmare in your sleep in order to get some attention...

'Cause let's be honest. That frown-blink and the lack of sleepy voice and the sudden bright eyed and bushy tailed look on her face when she "woke" up? Yeah. If you believe that, I've got a bridge for sale that you might be interested in. 

I'm not even going to comment on the baby voice. Ugh.

ETA: 

Shit, y'all. We missed a real winning comment from Raven.

Raven: "I was awake during my surgery because they put my epidural in backwards."

giphy.gif

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man. This clip of Raven having a nightmare gets funnier when watching the others' reactions to it.

Notice Kevin does not react at all.  He knows it is bullshit.

And epidural in backwards, eh? She is out doing herself.  Impressive when you think about it.  

30 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Josh's monologue right now is troubling me. He sounds nuts.

The weird laugh really bothers me.

Nah, he is just stupid.  

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

And epidural in backwards, eh? She is out doing herself.  Impressive when you think about it.  

I'm trying to figure out what "backwards" means. Did the anesthesiologist smack her in the back with the plunger end? Did they put it in through her belly button?

85j5j.jpg 

I have to express myself in meme form, I'm so bumsquizzled.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
(edited)

Raven is talking about the will she's had since she was fourteen. 

Her mom went to law school and looked over it for her. So it's totes on the up and up.

And she's once again talking about her funeral. She wants people to write down how much Raven meant to them and how she changed their lives. Then everyone is going to read them out at her funeral while shoveling all the delicious food that she could never eat down their gullets. Fuck, sign me up. I can write up a little something about her while eating non-Raven cooked food. 

ETA: Kevin came into the kitchen towards the tail-end of Raven's Tales of Woe. His long suffering looks at Raven while Elena touches up his painted nail is fantastic. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Raven is talking about the will she's had since she was fourteen. 

Her mom went to law school and looked over it for her. So it's totes on the up and up.

And she's once again talking about her funeral. She wants people to write down how much Raven meant to them and how she changed their lives. Then everyone is going to read them out at her funeral while shoveling all the delicious food that she could never eat down their gullets. Fuck, sign me up. I can write up a little something about her while eating non-Raven cooked food. 

ETA: Kevin came into the kitchen towards the tail-end of Raven's Tales of Woe. His long suffering looks at Raven while Elena touches up his painted nail is fantastic. 

Cody, Jess, Mark & Elena better start hoping if they don't win HoH that Kevin does. He's gonna throw Raven on the block so fast. Hahaha. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

Cody, Jess, Mark & Elena better start hoping if they don't win HoH that Kevin does. He's gonna throw Raven on the block so fast. Hahaha. 

I wonder how much it would cost for a banner plane that says "Throw HoH to Kev. Trust us. - The Fans"?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

Kevin's doing Paul's bidding still this week, so not sure he wouldn't throw Cody up like ordered.

He totally would and honestly, he should. Of course, what he should definitely do is NOT win HoH. And he knows that, so there's no way he's going for it this week. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He totally would and honestly, he should. Of course, what he should definitely do is NOT win HoH. And he knows that, so there's no way he's going for it this week. 

He won't win, he and Jason were talking last night and was counting their 10 vs 2 alliance and said they're good for now.

(edited)

Can you guys imagine if Zach Rance was on this season- and Raven was telling all her stories. He wouldn't let her get away with her stories and shenanigans and he would be dishing it all right back to her. His reaction to Victoria's Crow story was the best. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6

@SiobhanJW, what happened to that horrible mother?  I hope she got the worst possible consequences.  Pieces of garbage like that just should not be living among civilized society.

33 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Really?  Raven's wearing on that many people now?!

Just now, Star Aristille said:

@SiobhanJW, what happened to that horrible mother?  I hope she got the worst possible consequences.  Pieces of garbage like that just should not be living among civilized society.

Yes. She has crossed the line and she can clear a room now. 

7 minutes ago, Artsda said:

He won't win, he and Jason were talking last night and was counting their 10 vs 2 alliance and said they're good for now.

Jason and Kevin are in a good spot. Everyone thinks they are on their side. 

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

She got her custody taken away from her- our client has full custody with all legal decision making, she's only been able to have supervised visitation with her son for past 2 years, because of the abuse clearly, the son & mother were also unhealthily close. She is trying to get unsupervised now, but our client refuses. She had some criminal charges- I believe she pled out. DCS wanted to terminate mother & our clients rights- accused him of negligence. But they dismissed if after it was found that he was trying to do something but no one would listen to him. 

Son is now 16, perfectly healthy- has a bit of emotional issues but understandable with all he's been through. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4

Sounds like Alex is gonna lie about her vote. Pretend that she voted out Josh. 

The person with the weakest position in the house is definitely Mark. Outside of Elena pretty sure no one likes or trusts him. 

• Love 1
Just now, Cutty said:

The person with the weakest position in the house is definitely Mark. Outside of Elena pretty sure no one likes or trusts him. 

That is so weird.  People seemed to have zero problems with him weeks ago.  Wonder what changed that?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Star Aristille said:

Yeah, but I thought that only Paul flipped his lid over that.  No one else seemed to have had that much of a reaction.

Lol, you just answered your own question.  They do as Paul does. 

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Yeah, but I thought that only Paul flipped his lid over that.  No one else seemed to have had that much of a reaction.

All they need to turn someone into "the other" is a little thing like that. They got Dom out last week, so now Mark's next on their shit list (after Jessica and Cody, of course). It's the whole "Bitch Eating Crackers" thing someone brought up a while back. Once you've got a little thing to get on their radar, then everything you do gets seen through shit-colored glasses. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3

Interesting that Elena does not want to commit to working with Cody and Jess. She says lets see what happens.  She is worried about Paul.
Mark says I'm telling you, Pauls name has never come out of his mouth.

This could be a very interesting eviction night. If Elena is kept out of the loop, she may change her commitment to Paul.

• Love 3

Jessica said production told her in the DR not to use her hex as a strategy.

Mark tells Elena that Cody wants to work with them going forward. Elena shrugs it off and says she wants to work with Paul. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Here's the thing I don't get. Elena wants to work with Paul, but did she even ask him who he wants to vote out this week? Did he explicitly lie to her and say, "Vote out Josh"? 

Yeah, she's asked him a few times in passing if the plan is still the same and he's said yes. Not sure if that will change. Someone (maybe Jason) floated the idea of telling her right before the eviction that they were voting Ramses off because they found out he won the 25k. 

Elena is so in love with Paul she will get over being blindsided very quickly. I'd bet money on it.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yeah, I'm sure Kevin's seen that kind of thing with his daughters to know the score. I can remember doing it myself -- though not as a youngish adult.  

3 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Yeah, I'm sure Kevin's seen that kind of thing with his daughters to know the score. I can remember doing it myself -- though not as a youngish adult.  

I was talking about Raven faking a nightmare for attention on n top of her disease drama.  

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Nah, he is just stupid.  

Do you remember the very first episode? (or maybe the second). I remember Josh saying, "I am an intelligent guy. I have a brain. I am a clever man."  Remember that?

I thought about that for a minute and it occurred to me that no clever person ever would say something like that in this kind of situation. They would just keep quiet about that. It would be more important for them to know the truth but not to try and convince other people of that truth. Blurting out something like that would really be a foolish thing to do and it would prove to others that he was in fact, not very clever at all.

Subsequent events actually did prove that he was not very clever at all. He's not very bright and may well be suffering from some kind of psychiatric disability. He is borderline insane. At the very least, he suffers from some serious psychiatric disabilities. Or to keep it simple, I think it's fair to say there is something seriously wrong with Josh's mental or emotional state.

• Love 1
(edited)

Maybe CBS has added Josh and Raven as 2 of the stereotypes they cast for now. Especially if the 2 of them add drama, which they are. 

I'm very curious though why CBS isn't featuring more of Raven's condition on the broadcasts. That's about all the interest she has to offer.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
On 7/24/2017 at 9:09 PM, gunderda said:
3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Maybe CBS has added Josh and Raven as 2 of the stereotypes they cast for now. Especially if the 2 of them add drama, which they are. 

I'm very curious though why CBS isn't featuring more of Raven's condition on the broadcasts. That's about all the interest she has to offer.

I don't watch the feeds, only watch the broadcast show and keep up here, so I only know about Raven and her condition from reading about it. I believe they had one mention of it on the show, thats it. Anybody just watching the broadcast shows have no idea about her craziness. She comes off like a background player.

"

• Love 2
15 hours ago, zorak said:

Within the same breath of saying "fuck boy" is aggressive, he said he prefers the term "douche".  He definitely gravitates towards the insults that are associated with women.

OK, so this made me giggle because of how I learned what douche meant. I was in Junior High and it was the insult of the year. Everyone was a douche or a douche bag. I have no idea how many of my classmates knew what they were calling people, I sure as hell didn't. So we were walking to a concert and my Dad said something that I deemed douche and I told him he was such a douche. The look on his face. To his credit, he stopped, took a breath and asked me if I knew what that meant. I said no. He waited to get home to have my Mother explain what a douche was and why it was not a good word to be using.

Totally off topic but it is still an insult that causes me to giggle because of my history with it.

• Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

8 hours ago, wings707 said:

Lol, you just answered your own question.  They do as Paul does. 

Bingo.  Paul sings the tune, and the Paulettes immediately fall in line behind him for the doo-wops.

8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Here's the thing I don't get. Elena wants to work with Paul, but did she even ask him who he wants to vote out this week? Did he explicitly lie to her and say, "Vote out Josh"? 

If Paul follows his usual MO, he will pull Elena off to one side about two minutes before the HGs park it on the couch for the live eviction and tell her, "The votes have flipped.  Ramses is getting evicted, not Josh.  Vote to evict Ramses, or you'll be in the wrong side of the House vote."  

- Less than two minutes, and Elena doesn't have time to pass the word to - and throw a similar scare into - Mark as well, to flip his vote.

- More than that, and Elena has the chance to discuss it with Jody as well - which could open the window to some last-ditch Jody deal making (or, since Cody is involved, simple fear-of-GOD-throwing) during the broadcast breaks.

Edited by Nashville
We're on a mission from GAWD.
  • Love 4