Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Artsda said:

I don't get the big deal about this is. He was a Marine, not a surprise girls would want him. He was stationed and moved around, who knows how many female friends he even tried to make. It's not like they have so much free time.  It could be 5 for all we know. This seems like a stupid reason just to claim an outcry. 

I think though say Christmas wanted Ramsey's veto spot she could take it.  The den of temptation  reward is different than the curse.  Ramsey got the curse from Paul and couldn't get the curse again this week from Christmas. But the "reward" is on Christmas, it's her getting to take someone's spot. It's not someone else being cursed. 

You quoted me but I did not say that.  When you copy and paste it shows up as the poster who quoted me.  I agreed with @Katesus7 though, LOL!

2 minutes ago, Artsda said:
13 minutes ago, escape said:

Let's say that if Jason is chosen for the veto.  If Christmas wanted to take his place - Jason would have been cursed twice.  I think that's why Ramse was exempt from the 2nd curse - he already has a curse.   Part of the reward was Christmas picking the 3 names for the curse.   She still has a reward of vetoing someone i.e., like Mark if he is chosen to play.

I think though say Christmas wanted Ramsey's veto spot she could take it.  The den of temptation  reward is different than the curse.  Ramsey got the curse from Paul and couldn't get the curse again this week from Christmas. But the "reward" is on Christmas, it's her getting to take someone's spot. It's not someone else being cursed. 

I don't think she can take Ramses' veto spot since he's an actual nominee. I think it would have to be the spot of the one person who gets chosen. But I agree with the other part. As it stands, there are 14 houseguests right now and six play veto. Eight people don't get to play. They aren't all 'cursed' because of that. I mean, sure, she is probably going to use her reward to keep someone off so they can potentially be backdoored, but that's just part of Big Brother. It would be the same as them not getting randomly drawn in the first place, so I don't think it should matter if they are wearing costumes or not.

• Love 3

I don't get why Cody being military means that his statement that 'all the women he tried to be friends with wanted him' is reasonable. And honestly, I'm not trying to make any "outcry" out of it, but really? One of my closest friends is military. She spent time in Iraq and Afghanistan. There are a lot of women out there, and they actually do manage to make strong friendships with the men also out there. And back at home. Military people are humans too.

Eh, I just think Cody is a dick. I'm OK to agree to disagree on this one.

• Love 16

So much talk about making it to jury this season.  They want the 15k stipend.  With more focus on money to be made on Instagram, winning is second seat.  How may weeks until jury? 

3 hours ago, vb68 said:

Cody also said he wants to call Dom Judas because he knows how much it would sting.

...to which Dominique should look him in the eye, smile sweetly, and say, "You mean Judas like stabbing his friends in the back?  You best be saying that to the mirror, sugar."

2 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Yes.  But for it to work, at this point, Ramses can't win the Veto.  Because if he does, he gets to Veto himself with no replacement nominee.

But Ramses is OTB due to Curse rather than HoH selection.  Do we necessarily know Ramses gets to play in the PoV?  Or may the Curse require him to sit it out?

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

No, serious backlash over his attitude, bigot comment and just his arrogance.  His comment on women/friends was just more of his self inflated nature.  

...that, or a simple reflection of Cody's perception of his dating history.

Not defending - just observing.

• Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

...that, or a simple reflection of Cody's perception of his dating history.

Not defending - just observing.

Sure, I can see that.  He just irritates the fuck out of me.  I am feeling frisky tonight. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

But Ramses is OTB due to Curse rather than HoH selection.  Do we necessarily know Ramses gets to play in the PoV?  Or may the Curse require him to sit it out?

He's a nominee, so he gets to play.

6 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

He's a nominee, so he gets to play.

But are we sure Ramses is eligibile to play for PoV?  Or just assuming everybody OTB has the same opportunity to play, regardless of whether they're OTB because of nomination or Curse? 

Not trying to belabor the point - but if Ramses' PoV eligibility was explicitly stated or discussed somewhere, I must've missed it.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

But are we sure Ramses is eligibile to play for PoV?  Or just assuming everybody OTB has the same opportunity to play, regardless of whether they're OTB because of nomination or Curse? 

Not trying to belabor the point - but if Ramses' PoV eligibility was explicitly stated or discussed somewhere, I must've missed it.

We don't know.  This is all speculation.  Paul asked him to throw it so maybe he knows or is speculating himself. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

We don't know.  This is all speculation.  Paul asked him to throw it so maybe he knows or is speculating himself. 

That's what I thought.  And odds are Ramses can play.  Logically speaking, though, I can't let myself discount the possibility TPTB decided PoV disqualification was an additional twist, to keep the Cursed sweating OTB right up until Thursday's eviction vote.  Because, you know, !!!DRAMA!!!

Edited by Nashville
Drama!
  • Love 1

Sigh.  Why does my BB crush always turn out to be a flaming asshole?  True confession:  I had a BB crush on Hardy, and also on Rodney--both of whom turned out to be jerks, at least according to the live feed recappears at the defunct RealityNewsOnline website.  Now Cody.  Yet, Cody still shows flashes of insight.  He's a product of his culture.  I still think he may be capable of enlightenment. Gah.  At least he tried to target Paul.  He went about it the wrong way by not explaining his move to the B&B alliance, but maybe that's a military thing:  "the strategy and next step should be obvious to all,  I'm the commanding officer here, my platoon will fall in."

I never read the pre-show bios, or watch their clips.  As I said in the media thread, I prefer my hate to develop organically.  As a result, sometimes a hamster will come along, and my hindbrain goes "hummina-hummina-hummina!!!" and a BB crush is born.  I...

Sigh.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Sigh.  Why does my BB crush always turn out to be a flaming asshole?  True confession:  I had a BB crush on Hardy, and also on Rodney--both of whom turned out to be jerks, at least according to the live feed recappears at the defunct RealityNewsOnline website.  Now Cody.

I don't think there was ever a Rodney on the show.  I do remember a Roddy in BB3, though.  And yes, he was a jerk.

(edited)

Listen to Dom long enough and you realize she talks a lot of nonsense

PS- An example of her inane chatter to Mark just now include having a gift, part of which is that she knew she [Elena] was going to be in the house. Also, she is trying to be considerate of the fact that she is 26

Starts a little before 12 AM if anyone wants to flashback. Bizarre is a nice word to describe it 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 5

Roddy.  Yes!  Thank you.  Roddy...how soon we forget.  At first he seemed so great--handsome, fit, mature, intellectual...then the rot set in.  

Before all y'all worry about my judgement, in real life I've snagged myself an awesome dude who really is a great guy with everything I've ever wanted.  I still crush on him every day, all these (27) years later.  Mr. HV is not at all a flaming asshole, though he only grudgingly tolerates my BB viewing.  Direct quote from last week:  "Is this show on again?"  ::heaves long suffering sigh::

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Before all y'all worry about my judgement, in real life I've snagged myself an awesome dude who really is a great guy with everything I've ever wanted.  I still crush on him every day, all these (27) years later.

Congratulations!  When does number twenty-eight arrive?:)

I realize there is a lid for every pot and all, but I didn't think Cody was the least bit attractive before he ever even opened his mouth. If his perception is that women don't want to only be friends with him, they always want more, that is pure arrogance.

1 hour ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Thank goodness it isn't only me! I've been reading about how "insightful" she is, and how much she helps the others to understand what is going on in their minds and immediately thought the people posting that crap must be being paid by her, in an effort to increase her motivational speaking career out of the house. She's an idiot who quotes scripture that has nothing to due with what is going on at the moment, insists that she is a very vivid dreamer who learns things in her sleep, and constantly quotes phrases that she apparently read in a "Quote a Day" calendar. I walk away feeling dumber every time I listen to her speak.

• Love 9

I don't see how Christmas is going to continue after her surgery. I had a pin put in my mid foot during a day surgery and the next 72 hours were awful. I have a high tolerance for pain and I could not move my leg without support for a few days.  It will be interesting

Please let Cody be evicted this week so he is wearing the costume!

Jessica - For me it says a lot about a person, how they handle the whole costume thing. Embrace it, they are part of the BB experience 

From jokers: 

Now talking eviction day. Cody says he's never seen anyone get evicted wearing a costume and thinks they will be able to change. (ed. he is very wrong...has happened in many seasons)

Jess complaining that the head part of the costume is the part that's annoying and that she plans to stay in the pool most of the week (to avoid wearing the costume)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

PS- An example of her inane chatter to Mark just now include having a gift, part of which is that she knew she [Elena] was going to be in the house. Also, she is trying to be considerate of the fact that she is 26

Starts a little before 12 AM if anyone wants to flashback. Bizarre is a nice word to describe it 

Yeah... that entire conversation had me wondering if I'd missed the House receiving an alcohol delivery last night.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

I don't get the big deal about this is. He was a Marine, not a surprise girls would want him. He was stationed and moved around, who knows how many female friends he even tried to make. It's not like they have so much free time.  It could be 5 for all we know. This seems like a stupid reason just to claim an outcry. 

I don't get the big deal either. What's offensive about it?  Some people have to complain about every incident in someone else's life if it doesn't match up to their own experience or way of thinking.  We may or may not disagree with his outlook on life, but you can't argue with his actual life experiences. Hardly a reason for outrage and backlash.  

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, Christina said:

I've been reading about how "insightful" she is, and how much she helps the others to understand what is going on in their minds ...

I mean, I think she does help the HGs. They really buy into her talk.

48 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

This is part of why I am still rooting for him. He actually has a good read of the house, which is a rarity on this show. He's also the only one person who I can see taking down Paul regardless of what he says. I'm thinking he wised up and is throwing off production by saying he'd nominate two of the girls rather than their token vet.  

I won't say I'm rooting for him, but I do appreciate some aspects of his game play. I think if he were to stay and win HOH though that he really would nom two women and then maybe try to BD Paul if that was an option, which it won't be next week. 

ETA: If Christmas picked Ramses then how did Jason get the curse? I could see it being that someone can't get cursed twice in a row (though it'd be nice if they'd make that clear to us), but if so how did they decide to pick Jason instead?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Also, the frog costume curse just has me rolling. I mean, the first curse is Paul unleashed into the house, second is having to nominate yourself, and now this. Talk about uneven! But this is the lamest Temptation so far, so maybe they're trying to match the curse's severity with the Temptations. That actually makes sense.

Oh, I keep meaning to ask this, do we have any idea how many Temptations there will be? I know pre-show someone found the website code that listed three and I've heard several HGs talking about there being 3, but that seems off to me. I'd think it'd last until at least the battle back. Actually, I could see the last Temptation coming with the curse of unleashing the battle back.

Some Dom quotes:

"I have no issue with [Elena]. However, the jealously is an issue."
"Have you caught [Elena] starting at me lately?"

Oh, Dom. She is projecting. She has such a crush on Mark. 

• Love 4

Christmas is having surgery Monday. Which means she'll have Tuesday/wed/thurs/fri to recoop.  Hoh will likely be questions this week. If not then she's still has a couple of days.  

People in cross fit hurt themselves all the time. I'm sure Christmas knows what she is capable of after having an injury. 

• Love 1

I hate Cody and I think he's an asshole and tbh not even a good game player, and Christmas is probably my fave right now. But I'm really rooting for Ramses to win the veto for maximum dramz. 

I didn't read any updates from last night or see the feeds, but did Christmas tell Paul about all the dirt that Jason spilled? Or has she kept it to herself?

• Love 3

I was so confused when I turned on the feeds and saw a bunch of people wearing Nicole's old frog costume. I thought maybe I needed more coffee... Thank God I'm not going crazy. It was touch and go there for a second.

• Love 3

Paul telling Ramses that everyone is going to throw veto.  He tells Ramses that Ramses will be safe and the only way to fuck things up will be if Ramses actually wins the veto.

(edited)

Seems like Cody&Jess weren't picked, but Ramses shouldn't be throwing anything. 

I think BB really wants Cody gone so he can return.

Paul telling Ramses not to f it up or spell a long word. Shut up Paul! Who made him king?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Jason asked Paul what would have happened if Cody had been picked to play veto.  Paul said he had a backup plan.  Jason questions how that could be.  Paul told him to just trust him, that eventually all would be revealed.  Clearly he's talking about Christmas's temptation.  I wish Jason would figure it out.  But it's Jason, so that will never happen. 

Paul's now getting pissy that Jason's talking to Cody and Jessica in the kitchen. Guess they're supposed to be exiled and not spoken to according to Paul. 

• Love 4

Man, week 1 was so exciting.  What a letdown week 2 is turning out to be.  Nothing even remotely interesting is likely to happen this week unless Ramses wins the veto.  And let's face it, he's not.  I think he's going to throw it because Paul told him to.  Even if Ramses were to try and win it, I have no confidence that he actually would.  It's gonna be a long wait until Thursday night when, hopefully, we get another explosive and unpredictable week of BB.

• Love 2

I'm guessing once the 3 weeks are up they'll hopefully stop listening to Paul. Right now, they are a little afraid of Paul and don't want to be on the bad side of the numbers. Of course, it might be too late after that to get control away from him. It's being made a lot easier for Paul because everyone hates Cody & Jessica and wants one of them out of the house.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh just said it was an "airhead" moment that caused him to ask Cody if the Marines are the guys that don't do anything. 

OMG he said that? 

(edited)
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Some Dom quotes:

"I have no issue with [Elena]. However, the jealously is an issue."
"Have you caught [Elena] starting at me lately?"

Oh, Dom. She is projecting. She has such a crush on Mark. 

Hysterical.  She has a mad crush and Mark is either ignoring the obvious, which he can do, or ignoring it. 

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I hate Cody and I think he's an asshole and tbh not even a good game player, and Christmas is probably my fave right now. But I'm really rooting for Ramses to win the veto for maximum dramz. 

I didn't read any updates from last night or see the feeds, but did Christmas tell Paul about all the dirt that Jason spilled? Or has she kept it to herself?

I agree and have the same question.   I would be surprised if she didn't. 

27 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh just said it was an "airhead" moment that caused him to ask Cody if the Marines are the guys that don't do anything. 

Airhead, eh.  Well that is one way to put it.  

13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul's targets for the next 3 weeks are Jessica, Ramses, and Jason.

I am fine with those, especially Jason.  

Edited by wings707

Paul is telling Mark and Dominique that he knows there will come a time when they will all say that Paul's time has come for him to go.  Mark and Dom were like, "No, I don't see that happening".  Then Mark brought up the fucking friendship bracelets that Paul gave out.  These people kill me.

Dom is telling Paul and Mark that there are 2 people that she solidly trusts and they are both in the room with her right now.  She says she knows that people will come after her eventually for stupid reasons.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, zorak said:

25 minutes ago, Artsda said:

OMG he said that? 

I'm pretty sure you can only stay stuff like that if you're part of the military! My two friends are in the army and air guard. They constantly jab back and forth about which is the laziest branch. 

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

I'm pretty sure you can only stay stuff like that if you're part of the military! My two friends are in the army and air guard. They constantly jab back and forth about which is the laziest branch. 

That is probably true.  But in Josh's case he has never been in the military and he was not joking around when he said it.

• Love 1
(edited)
30 minutes ago, zorak said:

Mark said Paul is not here for the money and that's why he likes him.  Let me guess--he's here for the friendship.

I would say Paul is there to be on TV. It was a mistake to throw in ONE HG from a previous season. They are all not on an equal playing field and Paul has the edge for multiple reasons. The fact that he was brought back indicates he is a producer favorite. If they do not get rid of him at the first opportunity, they all deserve to lose. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 9
(edited)

On the morning of the veto comp, houseguests need to be woken up with Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the Name," specifically: "Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!" Fuck you, Paul, I'm not throwing the veto.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Mark said Paul is not here for the money and that's why he likes him.  Let me guess--he's here for the friendship.

Mark is oblivious to many things.  Dom's crush on him is another blind spot.  I like him but not sure he would be a good alliance member.  

2 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

On the morning of the veto comp, houseguests need to be woken up with Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the Name," specifically: "Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!" Fuck you, Paul.

They will when his safety is up.  Well, not Mark but the others will rally and take him out.  Alex will lead the charge against Paul once Cody is out.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1