Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

I know a few people have found Kevin creepy, but I kinda love the fact that he is doing well socially.  The older guys are usually among the earliest to go, so I like that he doesn't seem to be on any radars right now.

Seems like everyone hates Josh (yes, everyone, both men and women), but that's not surprising.

I like Kevin and have from the start.   I like that he doesn't know much about this game. I am interested to see how he finds his way.  

• Love 4
(edited)

There's something hilarious about the way Josh keeps talking to the camera and the HoH crew keeps boggling at it. 

ETA: Until Paul starts talking about Josh telling him a story about being so angry at some dude that instead of punching the guy in the face, he punched a window and has the scar to prove it. How long until he Hantz himself out via headbutt?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Ohhh, YOUR BOY is getting cozy with Ghost Huntress. Will he get a showmance instead of a bromance this season?

Please, god no.

It also sounds like Ramses has some "curse" that affects other players. Not confirmed; just speculation.

God, they're all watching The Josh Show in the HOH bedroom. It's hilarious, but also kind of sad. 

• Love 1

Kevin is being so good with Josh, telling him to be cool and just pick one time of day to talk to your family. Josh is a mess.  He is going to lose it and it is scary to think of all the ways that could happen.

Ramses is nuts too!!  He was bitten by a snake and no one should get near him.  I guess there are times when he thinks it will effect others.  Something like that!   What was casting smoking? 

• Love 4
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Of all the sites who could get to the bottom of it, I figured Jokers could do it.  What are they saying?

Megan apparently (b) got caught eavesdropping, and (b) also got caught in some lies - one or both (I'm guessing) by Alex, because it seems Megan and Alex got into a loud argument before Megan walked.

Not sure how Alex ended up OTB in Megan's place.

ETA: Apparently it was Jessica who called out Megan, not Alex.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ramses is nuts too!!  He was bitten by a snake and no one should get near him.  I guess there are times when he thinks it will effect others.  Something like that!   What was casting smoking? 

I'm hoping that he's talking about another dumbass twist?

Jillian stupidly told Josh about the HOH Crew talking shit about him, and Josh is heated. I agree with Jillian that them talking behind Josh's back is incredibly childish, but she's the one on the block, who could go home for this.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I'm hoping that he's talking about another dumbass twist?

Jillian stupidly told Josh about the HOH Crew talking shit about him, and Josh is heated. I agree with Jillian that them talking behind Josh's back is incredibly childish, but she's the one on the block, who could go home for this.

Everyone talks behind backs on this show.  Josh cannot handle this.  Jillian was foolish to have told him.  

Just now, Star Aristille said:

Sounds like the Pendant of Protection Temptation was taken, but it came with the consequence: Ramses being cursed.

Ohhhh, well that explains it.  What did he mean that no one could get near him?

• Love 1
Just now, HoboClayton said:

Oh no. I can't do this. Listening to Josh ramble and ramble is too much for me to handle. The hell is wrong with him?

He has a good heart. I know this, because he's said it more than anything. Except maybe "it's 24/7, baby. It's all 24/7". 

I almost hope that Josh got the three week protection. Just because. He'll never last anyway. Dude is one wire hanger away from getting forcibly removed.

• Love 9
Just now, wings707 said:

Everyone talks behind backs on this show.  Josh cannot handle this.  Jillian was foolish to have told him.  

Everyone's annoying me on this front. Jillian, Josh, The HOH Crew. Josh really does need to go because this game is not for him. 

• Love 2
Just now, Star Aristille said:

The curse would spread to any houseguest he touched.

Oh good god 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Everyone's annoying me on this front. Jillian, Josh, The HOH Crew. Josh really does need to go because this game is not for him. 

I absolutely agree.  Not for Jillian either.  

Paul is a breath of fresh air in this place.  Never expected to say that!  

• Love 4

Ok, I'm not here to listen to more Josh Bashing, so I'm heading off to bed. I have a feeling that's pretty much the only exciting thing that will happen. Or I could be wrong.

Either way, I'm out. I'll check back in in the morning.  

16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Josh: "I'm not going to walk out of here with my tongue between my legs."

LMAO!  Josh's group are so stupid it is sad.  Josh cannot stop rambling.  Alex said the hgs in the HOH are children.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess Alex and Josh and Kevin were recruits, right?

Kevin sure seems to be but why would the recruit Alex and Josh?  The are so painfully dumb.  Well I might have just answered my own question.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess Alex and Josh and Kevin were recruits, right?

Alex mentioned Curtis, Eddie, and Josh from BB1, so I think she at least knows the history of the show.  Kevin is a definite recruits, though.  Or at least seems like one.  I don't know about Josh, though.

Edited by Star Aristille
(edited)

Ohhhhhhhh, boy.  I guess either Paul's obnoxiousness in the social game worked, Alex came on too strong, too soon, or both, because Elena just said to let Alex enjoy her last seven days in the house.  Sounds like Paul moved off Cody's hit list (or at least off the top of it), because Alex is now the target.  She even stupidly told Cody that she would put him up on the block if she won HoH.

I just . . . I don't know how she could've done something so dumb.

Also, get this: Christmas just revealed her middle name to be Joy.

I just . . . how do I take this?

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

I just . . . I don't know how she could've done something so dumb.

Oh, I can believe Alex is dumb. She didn't realize she was talking to Jeff pre-game.  There's also something about the way she talks that reminds me of Gina Marie.  I guess it's the general dimness.

5 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Also, get this: Christmas just revealed her middle name to be Joy.

Shades of Chrissy, er...Christmas Snow... from Three's Company. Yes that was her name.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Megan apparently (b) got caught eavesdropping, and (b) also got caught in some lies - one or both (I'm guessing) by Alex, because it seems Megan and Alex got into a loud argument before Megan walked.

Not sure how Alex ended up OTB in Megan's place.

ETA: Apparently it was Jessica who called out Megan, not Alex.

Here's a bit more about it.  It sounds like Megan told Alex that Jessica and the others were talking shit about her, but embellished it by saying there was a racial slur thrown in.

• Love 1
(edited)

Paul and Ramses were just discussing whether Josh took the $25,000 and that's why he wanted the Golden Apple too.  I would go there too if I was in the house. I mean, it wouldn't be subtle at all, but what's subtle about Josh? I thought that topic would come up as soon as it happened.  He didn't even take half a second to think it through that people would go there.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

They usually don't sequester the first out, so if he's doing interviews in the real world, it won't be him. Do they hang on to alternates for this long? 

In his interviews they didn't ask any questions that were "spoilers" like stuff about Kevin taking the $25K so it's possible he hasn't been unleashed yet & in sequester. 

1 hour ago, Star Aristille said:

Sounds like the Pendant of Protection Temptation was taken, but it came with the consequence: Ramses being cursed.

Well, yeah. Egyptian pharaohs were always slinging curses around; it's inevitable one of the curses would backfire sooner or later.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, urusai said:

Kevin "You think people gonna watch those 4 bland people?  Nobody would watch, it'd be like the WB."   LOL

As funny as that is, Kevin does know that the WB died years ago, right?  It's the CW now.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Star Aristille said:

As funny as that is, Kevin does know that the WB died years ago, right?  It's the CW now.

I don't think he misspoke.  He seems to be a little behind the times.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So am I. What doe these stand for?  WB and CW. 

I don't know about CW, but WB stands for "Warner Bros."  It's their own, personal network.  It was bought out and blended with the also-bought-out UPN and became the CW in either late '07 or early '08.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So am I. What doe these stand for?  WB and CW. 

Those are tv channels.

Alex is playing hard and fast.  Reminds me of Joey.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

He has a good heart. I know this, because he's said it more than anything. Except maybe "it's 24/7, baby. It's all 24/7". 

I almost hope that Josh got the three week protection. Just because. He'll never last anyway. Dude is one wire hanger away from getting forcibly removed.

He's also intelligent, smart, and has a brain. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

I don't know about CW, but WB stands for "Warner Bros."  It's their own, personal network.  It was bought out and blended with the also-bought-out UPN and became the CW in either late '07 or early '08.

The C is for CBS.

Josh scares me.

• Love 1

Clearly Casting knew that Josh has a low IQ and they think reality gold.  Well no.  He does not add drama he is intolerable with his excessive rambling.   This will be better when he, Alex and Jillian are gone.  They are only marginally better.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

He's also intelligent, smart, and has a brain. 

He's also a genuine person.

It's 5:20 am in LA and guess what - nothing is happening on the feeds. I don't expect any action until around 10:00. I'm sorry to hear Megan's gone.

• Love 3

Ah, so it's morning, only got about six hours of sleep, but ready to read up on what I've missed before errands.

5 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Here's a bit more about it.  It sounds like Megan told Alex that Jessica and the others were talking shit about her, but embellished it by saying there was a racial slur thrown in.

Apparently, according to Reddit (my source of info now), she said that Jessica used the word "panda" to describe Alex and accused Jessica of being racist. I guess they were all lies and got caught and then left. Alex is now the target, so Paul seems to be in the clear, which really does suck. If Paul doesn't get that pendant and if Cody doesn't backdoor him, I'll be sorely disappointed. However, it doesn't seem like he'll have the votes to get him out this week. 

Yeah, it sounds like I made the right choice in going to bed.

• Love 2

Yayyyy!!!  Feeds are back.

Sounds like Megan got in over her head. Was Megan trying to take a page out of Josh's playbook Lol?  Not really sure what she thought was going to happen by claiming Jessica hurled a racial slur at Alex?  In retrospect, I wonder if there was more context to that fight with Josh that CBS omitted?  

Also, not sure how I feel about Jessica getting into a showmance with Cody.  On one hand, she mentioned in the DR that she is attracted to him (which is good) plus he is a proven comp beast and will be a good meat shield for her.  On the other hand, all of the straight, single men were drooling over her and Jessica clearly knows how to manage these types of situations.   I was hoping that she would play the field for a couple HoH's before hitching her wagon to one.

• Love 4