Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, patty1h said:

She talked about a Bklyn restaurant on Flatbush Ave that has great cheesesteaks.  My ears perked up cause I'm in the borough.  I looked it up - it's called Shorty's at 229 Flatbush, near Bergen St.  Now I want a cheesesteak sandwich bad.  

OHHHH Shorty's!  I've had the pleasure. Let me tell you something. I don't know what you are doing this week, I don't know what your diet is talking about but forget all of that and get yourself over to Shorty's ASAP!  Get a cheesesteak, get some fries, if you have time have a drink.  All of it is awesome!  You will not be disappointed. 

On topic? I wonder if Little Kevin has met his newest sibling.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, abc123 said:

Not sure, but let's give her a little grace for dealing with horrible situations between addiction and her husband drama and living part of every day on live t.v.

Give Wendy some grace? Nahhhh

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I think the key word is friends.  Andy can call on friends to help him out. Wendy doesn't seem to have any or want them going by things she's said in the past. Wendy is not a nice woman.

Good point...but there are so many thirsty/hustling people in that business that there must be at least 1 or 2 who are willing to come on in a pinch. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, patty1h said:

Another site said it's Ellenville, NY.  I can see Wendy flubbing the city name.

Hahaha.  She’s from Jersey for goodness sake and doesn’t even know Ellenville, New York?  And she went to college?  Sometimes I wonder about her .. if she has all her screws in her head.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Pardon me but it could be the lack of screws(ing) in a few places that are causing most of her problems. 

Haha .. good one.  She don’t need screwing. She likes to lie on the bed in the robe, minus wig, and eat herring from the jar, crabs with hot sauce and all those weird things, and read her magazines.  In her cave watching stupid shit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, abc123 said:

Yesterday -

While Wendy clearly stretches the truth and often speaks in a word salad, I think some people are really missing some critical listening skills and are trying to troll Wendy on some of the things that she says.  She said that she is currently living in the sober house with all men.  She also said that she's met many women in her meetings and throughout her struggle who are at different points in their sobriety.  She said that as the "newbie" she got to pick something out of her comfort zone to do on the weekend and that's how they ended up going camping.  I imagine it's possible that she does some activities that are different from those she's with in her sober house.  Not sure, but let's give her a little grace for dealing with horrible situations between addiction and her husband drama and living part of every day on live t.v.

I will say that in her Walmart story she seemed to really take issue with the fact that people in the press called her frail.  She even asked the entertainment guy if he thought that she looked frail.  I soooo badly wanted him to say, "Well, you _were_ in the wheelchair cart, so that's probably why they wrote that." 

Today - She called Jussie Smollett "Jessie" about 20 times.  She called Cochellea "Cuchella" about 8 times.  Seriously, lady...learn your words.  So annoying. She also referred to William H. Macy as William Hurt.

Also, she couldn't find one person in NYC to be a last-minute fill in?  In reading Andy Cohen's book it seems like cancellations happen more often then I would have expected, and he has a group of people/friends who he calls on to fill the void.  Seems like Wendy, or any live show, should have some people on back-up.

I was going to post but you said basically what I was going to.  She needs to work on pronunciation because the Coochella thing aggrivates me to no end.  And William H. Macy and Will Hurt have little in common except they're both actors and both named William...that's just lazy reporting.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, abc123 said:

Not sure, but let's give her a little grace for dealing with horrible situations between addiction and her husband drama and living part of every day on live t.v.

I used to listen to her when she was on the radio, "The Wendy Williams Experience" was the name of her show.  She was kind of snarky on the radio; which is interesting because we on this board are snarky as well.  But the difference is, we're not making money being snarky and we're not putting our names out there.  If you make a career of being snarky, you've got to be able to take the snark as well as give it.  To me, Wendy was never able to take it.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 12
On 4/8/2019 at 7:08 AM, druzy said:

She's explaining the Walmart picture. It was at 4 AM and she said she let a fan take the picture. She was upstate New York with her girlfriends. She then showed a picture of herself pretending to shoot a gun and having fun on a four wheeler. 

HaHa!!😁 I would love to see pics of that!  Wendy "Bullshit" Williams!

Wendy needs psychiatric help. And I'm being dead serious.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I used to listen to her when she was on the radio, "The Wendy Williams Experience" was the name of her show.  She was kind of snarky on the radio; which is interesting because we on this board are snarky as well.  But the difference is, we're not making money being snarky and we're not putting our names out there.  If you make a career of being snarky, you've got to be able to take the snark as well as give it.  To me, Wendy was never able to take it.

2pm-4 or 5pm WBLS in NYC. I was a paralegal and always volunteered to do the afternoon county clerk/court runs so I could listen to Wendy in my car. Oh- the good ol' days. You never knew what was going to happen on her radio show- it was crazy! But here we are today. Now the audience has a voice that Wendy can't control and Wendy doesn't like it.

• Love 7

Sigh.  I think I'm ready to delete Wendy off of my DVR.  Her show is so boring now it's sad. I'm only tuning in to see how far she's going to carry on with this charade of a happy marriage because Hot Topics is a big, fat yawn. Hot Topics?  Not even Lukewarm.  She's so obviously avoiding any real gossip since she knows how vulnerable she is to retaliation.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Sigh.  I think I'm ready to delete Wendy off of my DVR.  Her show is so boring now it's sad. I'm only tuning in to see how far she's going to carry on with this charade of a happy marriage because Hot Topics is a big, fat yawn. Hot Topics?  Not even Lukewarm.  She's so obviously avoiding any real gossip since she knows how vulnerable she is to retaliation.  

THIS^^^^ For example....last month (?) she did a story on chef Gordon Ramsey not paying/allowing his kids to fly in first class. THAT story came out at least a year ago. What's next on her "hot" topics.....Donald Trump is the president? WW sucks. She thinks she's so great but she's not. Hey Wendy...you got good ratings cause THEIR AIN'T SHIT ON AT 10 or 11A.M.  No matter where you live. It's called "NO COMPETITION." 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Hey Wendy...you got good ratings cause THEIR AIN'T SHIT ON AT 10 or 11A.M.  No matter where you live. It's called "NO COMPETITION." 

Right?!  When I find myself switching to "Let's Make a Deal," you know things are dire.

Edited by SuburbanHangSuite
typing too fast
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Right?!  When I find myself switching to "Let's Make a Deal," you things are dire.

When I find myself vacuuming or watering outdoor plants...yeah, you've pretty much sent me a strong message: that your F'N show SUCKS! 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

And William H. Macy and Will Hurt have little in common except they're both actors and both named William...that's just lazy reporting.

So basically I'm going to assume nothing has changed with her. I haven't watched since the slurring/shoulder lie/long hiatus lie. Not even the guest hosts. But....I do come here every day for the snark and I do read up on the latest news on Wendy, although it seems the news has died down somewhat.  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I used to listen to her too, while she was snarky, there was always a level of malevolence with her.  The difference now she is no longer on an urban radio show being listened to by some people. She is on a national stage being scrutinized by everybody and we are in the era of social media where everybody has an opinion and not afraid to say it.  

Also, back then Wendy used to laugh at herself, she always knew that she was not an attractive woman and embraced it. She spoke openly about her insecurities, her husband's infidelities, being sexually assaulted by an artist, her struggles to have a child and that bonded her to the audience who listened to her faithfully.

The audience used to give it to her when she stepped out of bounds and she used to read her hate mail on the radio. Fans used to fax their grievances over to her.  She had a fax machine right next her and fans used to react to her outrageousness.  The thing about Wendy is that eventually, she self-destructs like we are seeing now. We all have our demons and sometimes they get the best of us..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

What I find interesting about Wendy's current behavior, is how it contradicts her past behavior. Currently (in the midst of the shit storm she's in) she posts Instagram pics of her fans photos of her when she's out in public. And Wendy is just gushing about how great her fans are and I'll happily pose for a photo..etc.

I distinctly remember Wendy telling a story last year on one of her shows, about her being out shopping (groceries? IIRC) and a fan saw her and wanted to take a pic of the two of them. Wendy told the fan that she would absolutely NOT take a photo with her.

So either the Glamorous Wendy was looking like shit that day and got caught with her wig off, or she's a fake ass bitch right now trying to save her ass from extinction by her phony pleasantries with the fans she's meeting in public. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I used to listen to her too, while she was snarky, there was always a level of malevolence with her.  The difference now she is no longer on an urban radio show being listened to by some people. She is on a national stage being scrutinized by everybody and we are in the era of social media where everybody has an opinion and not afraid to say it.  

I don't think it's about her having an "urban" audience back in the day.  I think that today regular people are just as nasty as she and not afraid to say it, especially behind a computer screen.  

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don't think it's about her having an "urban" audience back in the day.  I think that today regular people are just as nasty as she and not afraid to say it, especially behind a computer screen.  

I know you're not referring to ME specifically, but I'd be more than happy to have WW contact me by phone and I will stand by what I have said about her behavior then and now. 

We know WW has people from her staff reading this forum so they can PM me and I will be more than happy to talk to Wendy! Because I "shoot straight from the hip" 😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I know you're not referring to ME specifically, but I'd be more than happy to have WW contact me by phone and I will stand by what I have said about her behavior then and now. 

We know WW has people from her staff reading this forum so they can PM me and I will be more than happy to talk to Wendy! Because I "shoot straight from the hip" 😁

I was referring to all of US who know they're safe saying nasty shit about someone they don't know.  It's easy to do it behind a computer screen.  

When she was on the radio, there wasn't social media.  People might not have liked her, but they had nowhere to go to vent, and suffered in silence.  Now Wendy is able to see just what people think of her, and it's what people always have thought about her, except now we all have mediums to express our feelings.  That's what I meant.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I distinctly remember Wendy telling a story last year on one of her shows, about her being out shopping (groceries? IIRC) and a fan saw her and wanted to take a pic of the two of them. Wendy told the fan that she would absolutely NOT take a photo with her.

She definitely said that. She said she will stand there and chat but will NOT take a pic.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I was referring to all of US who know they're safe saying nasty shit about someone they don't know.  It's easy to do it behind a computer screen.  

When she was on the radio, there wasn't social media.  People might not have liked her, but they had nowhere to go to vent, and suffered in silence.  Now Wendy is able to see just what people think of her, and it's what people always have thought about her, except now we all have mediums to express our feelings.  That's what I meant.

Very well said NeuroChick. I wasn't criticizing or challenging your statement and I respect your opinions. I didn't listen to WW when she was on the radio. Maybe because I live on the West coast and don't recall her radio show broadcast here. 

I've been watching her tv show for many years and have noticed earlier on, the occasional (and lately) drastic changes in Wendy. 

This woman is obviously a role model to many young women (judging from her audience members and SM fans) and it's extremely sad to see Wendy caring only about herself. Young people need role models who teach them how to learn from their mistakes, become a stronger, better person from those mistakes. Wendy is a weak woman/person. She can talk $hit all day about how great and successful she thinks she is (and professionally that might be true) but as a person young women should strive to emulate..WW failed. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 6

I would love to be able to tell Wendy Williams off, Whitney-style in real life. I think she is a nasty See You Next Tuesday and should be grateful everyday that she was given a talk show platform with her looks, and not be so nasty to her supporters. I only mention her looks because we all know plain-looking folks dont ususally get national platforms in the entertainment field. She was given a once-in-several lifetimes chance and instead of being grateful to the viewers who kept her on air, she's always acted  like she's better than regular folks, except when she needs audience support.  Someone needs to read her for filth, and I would love to be volunteer #1.

Edited by AgentRXS
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Ok.  I watched yesterday's episode this morning and I cannot believe no one has mentioned this little bit... I actually stopped the treadmill to write this down, verbatim.

When talking about Abby Miller's advice to Felicity Huffman...

"A person is only going to take as much as you'll give them."

Hand to heaven, this shit came out of WW mouth.

Let me clean that up a bit.  "(Kevin) is only going to take as much as (I'll) give him".

She really needs to clean up her personal mess before talking about other's mess. Kev is going to take and take until she puts her damn foot down and says enough!  I guess she doesn't care what she looks like?  She's lost all cred as a string woman.  Totally lost and gone.  It will be an uphill battle to get that back, if she ever can.

Ugh. 

Edited by Destiny74
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I just read this too. It said he's the one that wanted the divorce so they could live their own lives.. I haven't watched today's show yet. But the article says she wore a flower ring instead of her wedding ring on today's show.

Sorry I reread it. It says that Kevin was the one that had been wanting the separation. 

I think he'd been begging her for a divorce. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Her show doesn’t come on here for another half hour, but this one I will be sure to watch. 

Thanks to all of you for dropping this news on me. I can’t wait for the truth to come out and I hope they don’t seal the court records on the divorce. Talk about juicy. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Very well said NeuroChick. I wasn't criticizing or challenging your statement and I respect your opinions. I didn't listen to WW when she was on the radio. Maybe because I live on the West coast and don't recall her radio show broadcast here. 

I've been watching her tv show for many years and have noticed earlier on, the occasional (and lately) drastic changes in Wendy. 

This woman is obviously a role model to many young women (judging from her audience members and SM fans) and it's extremely sad to see Wendy caring only about herself. Young people need role models who teach them how to learn from their mistakes, become a stronger, better person from those mistakes. Wendy is a weak woman/person. She can talk $hit all day about how great and successful she thinks she is (and professionally that might be true) but as a person young women should strive to emulate..WW failed. 

When I heard she was going to have a TV show, I wondered where she was going to find guests, since she was so nasty to so many people when she was on the radio.  

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I shouldn't laugh, but the part about "extra security was there incase he was enraged about the split,  he wasn't." Lol, shady.

Lol! Big Kev (and Sharina)  just popped opened a bottle of champagne and gave a toast to WW for cuttin' him loose! 😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

When I heard she was going to have a TV show, I wondered where she was going to find guests, since she was so nasty to so many people when she was on the radio.  

And she continued to be rude and nasty to her guests on her tv show. 

I don't watch her anymore. After all this b.s. and lies from her about what's really happening, I can only imagine the lies she's going to keep telling. Stupid arrogant bitch doesn't see that all of us knew the truth a long time ago. Now Wendy is going to attempt to "reinvent" her image. TOO FUCKING LATE BITCH😁

• Love 4

OK. How is it that the biggest HT that she knows of (herself) is not even addressed? At least a comment such as “I’m sure you’ve all read the headlines about me, but for legal reasons I can’t comment on it”

Who want to make a bet that her legal divorce records will be sealed? 

The Daily Mail was wrong. She isn’t wearing her wedding bands. She’s wearing that ring that she’s always worn on her right hand prior to the split. 

Hmm...how long before she begins dating and who? He has to be tall. I bet now she’ll be taking an interest in professional basketball lol. 

Sadly because NJ is an equitable distribution state, I think Kevin will get a large portion of their money plus spousal support. Not that I think the cad deserves it. Alas WW will not escape paying for that side piece and their love child. 

I never heard her on radio. I came to this show about 3 years ago and watched her go downhill each year. At least today she had one or two HTs that I didn’t know about (the Lindsay Lohan crap and something else, but I cannot recall because I didn’t give a hoot). 

• Love 5

Will the Hunter Foundation keep its name or be disbanded?

The Hunters may have done what others have done: Wait until the kids are out of the house, holidays are behind us, getting rehab, and being sure that it is over before filing for divorce. We all know the baby was the final straw. Good for Wendy for finally taking this step.

Side pieces will say that they are not betraying the wife because they did not make the vow. That is bullshit. Regardless of what went on in the marriage, Sharina should have stepped back (even if the threesome rumors are true). I hope that Kelvin doesn't put a ring on it just because Sharina doesn't deserve it.

Not to get on my soapbox, but women need to be more supportive of one another and refuse to bed someone's husband. 

I think that we are going to see a better Wendy.

• Love 6

EXCLUSIVE: How Wendy Williams' husband Kevin Hunter has been living large with his mistress, gifting her with a gold Ferrari, diamond necklace and Chanel bag as she shows off her post baby pooch - leading fed up TV host to file for divorce

Kevin Hunter, 47, has been living the high life with his mistress Sharina Hudson in New Jersey while his wife Wendy Williams struggles with addiction.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6913141/How-Wendy-Williams-estranged-husband-Kevin-Hunter-living-large-mistress.html?ito=email_share_article-masthead

• Love 3

I think he really left her no choice. She's obviously been willing to put up with a LOT over the past several years, but she really needs to detach herself financially at the very least before he and his new family bleed her dry. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Will the Hunter Foundation keep its name or be disbanded?

The Hunters may have done what others have done: Wait until the kids are out of the house, holidays are behind us, getting rehab, and being sure that it is over before filing for divorce. We all know the baby was the final straw. Good for Wendy for finally taking this step.

Side pieces will say that they are not betraying the wife because they did not make the vow. That is bullshit. Regardless of what went on in the marriage, Sharina should have stepped back (even if the threesome rumors are true). I hope that Kelvin doesn't put a ring on it just because Sharina doesn't deserve it.

Not to get on my soapbox, but women need to be more supportive of one another and refuse to bed someone's husband. 

I think that we are going to see a better Wendy.

Um, what threesome rumors? Asking for a nosey friend. 😋

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Wow!! I noticed the lack of rings today, but she didn't say a peep about it. I think it was yesterday that she started off saying she felt "better today" or words to that effect. I wonder if she had finalized things with her lawyer, and felt good about her decision. She HAS been more upbeat and energetic since the extended break and the Spring Break. Good for her, for sobering up, or at least trying, AND kicking that asshole to the curb. I hope she says something tomorrow. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

.how long before she begins dating and who? He has to be tall. I bet now she’ll be taking an interest in professional basketball lol. 

That makes sense given WW "type" of man that she likes (which is anyone taller and bigger than she is)

However, I don't think Wendy is young enough OR attractive enough to land a professional, wealthy sports figure. Those guys have the pick of the youngest, prettiest,  non-famous, still fertile women on the planet. Wendy is old, fugly and very "used up".

Like those items you see at your local grocery store on the shelves by the bathrooms: "discount/damaged items".

ETA: In the famous words (song lyrics) of Nicki Minaj: HE TALL HE DOPE HE MIGHT SELL COKE. 😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

Wow!! I noticed the lack of rings today, but she didn't say a peep about it. I think it was yesterday that she started off saying she felt "better today" or words to that effect. I wonder if she had finalized things with her lawyer, and felt good about her decision. She HAS been more upbeat and energetic since the extended break and the Spring Break. Good for her, for sobering up, or at least trying, AND kicking that asshole to the curb. I hope she says something tomorrow. 

I think the Friday shows are taped, so probably not until Monday. 

Maybe being sober for a bit allowed her to see how truly unlivable her life had become. That, or the new baby her husband had with the side ride. She's going to have a rough time of it for a while, especially since it seems she allowed her husband to get rid of anyone close to her, but I hope she still has a few people to lean on. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Wowww he's not even trying to hide it anymore. Just put it on out there, Kelvin. Pictures and all. 

p.s. Just how many freakin cars does this man have?

Why the fuck does the Daily Mail have to point out that Sharina has a post baby tummy? Can women not get a simple little bit of respect for being slightly out of shape after giving birth? And I'm pretty sure Kelvin figured out a long time ago, how to divorce Wendy and still remain wealthy.

The next big story will be Wendy has checked out of sober living because she's been doing so well in her sobriety. I think Wendy went to sober living as part of a story she could tell until she could figure out what was going down with her prince charming. "ALL IS WELL IN HUNTERVILLE!" Lol!

• Love 5