Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, mothmonsterman said:

I also feel like her saying she is not a whore comes out of left field.  I really don't feel like the other women were saying that.  I think she is so defensive about being called a whore, or perceived as one, because she is a little "bought and paid for."  She married a rich, very older man, is told to be quiet when he is talking, treats him how I might treat The Queen of England if I met her- she just doesn't seem to be on equal footing with him, and has to defer to him in a way most of us here would never do, not even for all the money Tom has got.  And that alone says something about Erika.  Why wouldn't we do it?  What would it make us feel about ourselves?  Isn't it possible Erika feels some of that, too? Somewhere deep inside she isn't proud of her situation.  

Your entire post is excellent.  This rings true.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Hi there.  Not an "other sider".  Totally on Team Everybody Has Some Part In Pantygate.

It's like the First Amendment.  You can say what you want, but it doesn't protect you from other people disagreeing or even criticising your point of view.

Ericka can choose to go pantyless in order to avoid pantylines.  But it doesn't protect her from people looking or commenting if parts she doesnt want seen, happens. In a public place no less. No one physically attacked her.  

You can make the argument it was verbal abuse and I will ponder your thoughts, however verbal abuse is not treated the same as physical.  

Because if it were, Kenya Moore would never see the light of day except for one hour in the yard.

I will say this as a woman, 53.  It kinda pisses me off, this idea that a woman cannot be held responsible for a decision she makes.  We're not toddlers.  We make decisions and sometimes we fall flat on our faces for our decisions.  Ain't nothing wrong with that. 

We live in an underwearing society. Until that changes?  People are going to talk and or make their own conclusions.  It's a consequence of living life with other people.

Where Ericka truly loses me, is the over the top reaction in Hong Kong and holding onto a grudge for months.

Thanks for the thoughtful response! I agree that she can't do anything about criticism, but I defend her right to to declare that just because she has a sexy stage persona, it doesn't mean she doesn't have a right to be upset. LVP particularly tries to bring that up  again and again to her...

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 9
Just now, Martinigirl said:

How are you suppose to respond when some idiot tries to feel up your dress?

Lisa touched the hem of her dress, she did not reach up her dress, nor did she try to feel her up! Erika said it to shock them, she wanted the attention/camera time it got her.

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wasn't it on the bus to somewhere (in mixed company) that LVP was discussing this when she jumped up and showed that she was wearing panties by showing them to everyone to see? 

Kyle/PK were teasing Lisa about wearing "granny knickers" and Lisa laughed with them!

• Love 16
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I said asked, I didn't expand on what she asked. I'm aware of WHAT Lisa asked. Let's spell it out: she asked her for a pair. Erika informed her she was without, totally. Lisa didn't quietly take in the information. Done. 

So now Erika didn't need to share the information. Hell, we would have no show then if these ladies didn't share. LVP says a LOT of things for effect as well. 

The blame keeps falling on Erika, period.

EXACTLY where it belongs.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

WTH would Kim hold onto a bunny with such bad energy for 8 f-ing months? If she really believed her own BS story about bad energy it would have been thrown out the damn car window on the way home. 

Knowing she wasn't going to give the rabid rabbit to her grandson she probably threw it in a closet the next day and forgot about it . She found  it later, knew the reunion was coming up and decided to return it on camera.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Giselle said:

She chose the words of her response to have an effect.

"No, I don't." versus "I'm not wearing any!"

Have a good day.

If you believe she was proudly announcing it to shock, then you believe that. But it doesn't make it fact.

4 minutes ago, Kallee said:

EXACTLY where it belongs.

She is to blame because someone made fun of her. Got it.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

If you believe she was proudly announcing it to shock, then you believe that. But it doesn't make it fact.

...and why is no one giving LVP shit for sticking her hand up there to begin with? She had no right to do that. AND no doubt she knew exactly what she was doing. LVP was out to embarrass Erika just as much as PK and Dorit AND shame on Kyle for going along with the set up!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Please tell me WTF is the difference going sans panties and men wearing boxers? Boxers don't cover a damn thing!!! (someone needs to tell my old ass neighbor this)

IMO, none if they are exposing themselves.

• Love 11

I have read so much about pantygate that now I'm going to have to go on demand and rewatch as I'm getting confused about how I feel. Everyone makes sense but it's just a swirl in my brain right now. She chose not to wear undergarments. Choices have consequences. Ta Da. 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Knowing she wasn't going to give the rabid rabbit to her grandson she probably threw it in a closet the next day and forgot about it . She found  it later, knew the reunion was coming up and decided to return it on camera.

Doesn't mean Kim didn't look like an asshole. If that is the case,  calculated and mean, right? 

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I have read so much about pantygate that now I'm going to have to go on demand and rewatch as I'm getting confused about how I feel. Everyone makes sense but it's just a swirl in my brain right now. She chose not to wear undergarments. Choices have consequences. Ta Da. 

If LVP hadn't stuck her hand up her dres NNE of this would be an issue. THIS is why I believe Erika was being set up. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

...and why is no one giving LVP shit for sticking her hand up there to begin with? She had no right to do that. AND no doubt she knew exactly what she was doing. LVP was out to embarrass Erika just as much as PK and Dorit AND shame on Kyle for going along with the set up!

Lisa's hand was not up Erika's dress, she touched the hem of the dress and nothing more! This was not a "set up", how was anyone to know that Erika would leave the house without underwear on? Did Mikey call production and tell them? LOL

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Thanks for the thoughtful response! I agree that she can't do anything about criticism, but I defend her right to to declare that just because she has a sexy stage persona, it doesn't mean she doesn't have a right to be upset. LVP particularly tries to bring that up  again and again to her...

I agree with you.  Sometimes though it does get confusing.  I think about the c word neckkace and the subsequent conversation.  I'm not sure what Ericka that was and I'm not sure she is either.  Sometimes I think she should call Vincent Furnier aka Alice Cooper and pick his brain on the inside and outs if having the 2 personas.  He knows the pros and the cons. He has blurred the lines, but figured out, eventually on keeping them from bleeding into each other.

I'm not a fan.  She mainly lives in the "roll my eyes" territory. And I do think a few posters have opinions that are say.......passionate.....when it comes to Ericka and PK.  But she has valid points about what happened,  but in the end.

Lisa Rinna is vile!

Please tell me WTF is the difference going sans panties and men wearing boxers? Boxers don't cover a damn thing!!! (someone needs to tell my old ass neighbor this)

I?  NOMINATE YOU! Ha!

• Love 7
Just now, WireWrap said:

Lisa's hand was not up Erika's dress, she touched the hem of the dress and nothing more! This was not a "set up", how was anyone to know that Erika would leave the house without underwear on? Did Mikey call production and tell them? LOL

Rewatch, I will too, Erika stopped LVP from going any further up the dress

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Rewatch, I will too, Erika stopped LVP from going any further up the dress

Honestly, I have seen it numerous times, Lisa did not put her hand up Erika's dress.

• Love 13

Doesn't mean Kim didn't look like an asshole. If that is the case,  calculated and mean, right? 

If LVP hadn't stuck her hand up her dres NNE of this would be an issue. THIS is why I believe Erika was being set up. 

I agree with that. None of this would have been blown out of proportion if LVP had kept her hands to herself. Who even discusses panties in mixed company? LVP is the vinegar in the grade schoolers volcano explosion. 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I tend to agree with you on this one. She almost said it as tho she was proud of it. Of course that was before the men were sneaking peeking. 

Ken couldn't sneak peak he barely turned his head and was on the same side as Erica, PK glanced over when it became known. Everybody said they looked Lisa, Kyle, Dorit, PK. Erica's response came from left field, like an accident, like a fight, like arguing, people are gonna look where their senses direct them.

Edited by Giselle
clarity
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Who even discusses panties in mixed company? LVP is the vinegar in the grade schoolers volcano explosion. 

I know! I think because Kyle laughs at every big underwear joke she makes, she just keeps it going. If Erika decided to talk about underwear unprovoked I would think it was odd too, I don't know if she has, maybe, who knows. I thought being fully nude on camera while she was forced into a bodysuit was a little much.

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 4
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

I agree with that. None of this would have been blown out of proportion if LVP had kept her hands to herself. Who even discusses panties in mixed company? LVP is the vinegar in the grade schoolers volcano explosion. 

Thank you! Not to mention, Kyle has had how many whit parties? She damn well knows white panties are going to show under any white item of clothing. Kyle is NOT an innocent bystander

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Kim is an asshole, and she can be a mean one but she is no worse than Rinna who is also an asshole and can be a vindictive one. It's pot vs. kettle. Kim just got the final stab in bunnygate.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Well, Andy did ask whether LVP was behind this - so obviously a lot of viewers were thinking the same thing.   I wouldn't at all be surprised if LVP was up to her dirty tricks.  Her only true ally on the show is sock puppet Dorit.  Because Kyle actually likes Erika and Eileen and hates Eden.  And she will easily forgive Rinna, since she had no problem forgiving Brandi.

• Love 4
Just now, Giselle said:

Kim is an asshole, and she can be a mean one but she is no worse than Rinna who is also an asshole and can be a vindictive one. It's pot vs. kettle. Kim just got the final stab in bunnygate.

Kim is an asshole and Rinna is right...Kim is mostly sober and if Kyle thinks otherwise she is fooling herself. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, escape said:

Well, Andy did ask whether LVP was behind this - so obviously a lot of viewers were thinking the same thing.   I wouldn't at all be surprised if LVP was up to her dirty tricks.  Her only true ally on the show is sock puppet Dorit.

I think you mean PK, who was part of a storyline, sat on the couch and spoke for his wife, and was suggested to be on the show by Lisa. Lol 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

Nahhhh, I give the nasty edge to Rinna! Rinna just would not stop for the last 3 years, both on the show and off the show, she would not keep Kim's name out of her mouth!

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Honestly, I have seen it numerous times, Lisa did not put her hand up Erika's dress.

Not even close!  She just touched her thigh as we all do when talking to a friend at times.  

• Love 13
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Nahhhh, I give the nasty edge to Rinna! Rinna just would not stop for the last 3 years, both on the show and off the show, she would not keep Kim's name out of her mouth!

That is on Kim. Keep your ass off the show if you don't want people calling you out on your shit. Easy peasy

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

An exhibitionist ANNOUNCES she's NOT wearing panties. NOT a set up. She craves attention. Gets it and then plays the victim. LOLOLOL!!!!!!

• Love 17
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Not even close!  She just touched her thigh as we all do when talking to a friend at times.  

How do we know LVP was going to stop at the thigh? Erilka stopped her before she went any further

• Love 5

Michael Rappaport (wicked funny actor) on WWHL  pronounces PK as pea-KAY, accent on K.  Love it! 

How do we know LVP was going to stop at the thigh? Erilka stopped her before she went any further

LVP was not going to slide her hand up there.  Come on.  Erika reached for her hand in reaction as we all would.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Michael Rappaport (wicked funny actor) on WWHL  pronounces PK as pea-KAY, accent on K.  Love it! 

I did not see her do that.  LVP was not going to slide her hand up there.  Come on. 

So you didn't see Erika stopping her? 

• Love 1

That is on Kim. Keep your ass off the show if you don't want people calling you out on your shit. Easy peasy

No, it wasn't/isn't on Kim, it is on Rinna! Rinna keeps apologizing to both Kim and Kyle, promising she is done and will never do it again but here we are, again! Rinna has some serious psych issues.

Seriously? Really? I have yet to see Lisa stick her hand up anyone's dress to cop a feel or sneak a peek at their crotch!

• Love 13

So you didn't see Erika stopping her? 

Correct. She instinctively reached for her hand as we all would.  She knows LVP wasn't going to expose her.  It was a reaction.   

• Love 10

That's how I saw it. That Erika stopped her hand from going any farther. Can't more than one person take the blame and can't more than one of us be right? IMHO LVP shouldn't have even thrusted her hand towards Erika's hem...teasing or not. It put Erika on guard;  it gave Erika a knee jerk reaction to stop her hand. 

As I've stated before I'm going to have to go back and rewatch and I'm just too tired to do so right now. The 5 am starts are getting to me. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Correct. She instinctively reached for her hand as we all would.  She knows LVP wasn't going to expose her.  It was a reaction.   

Yes! Instinct  because LVP wasn't stopping until Erika put her hand there. 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 2

Does anyone really think LVP was going to finger bang old tired Erika on camera?  It was a gesture.  LVP has no desire to go into Erika's lady bits.  Although I will say Kyle isn't beyond copping a feel off of LVP.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I honestly do not think LVP had the intention of pulling her skirt up and exposing her crotch.  It would be totally out of character for her for her to do that.  

• Love 15
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Does anyone really think LVP was going to finger bang old tired Erika on camera?  It was a gesture.  LVP has no desire to go into Erika's lady bits.  Although I will say Kyle isn't beyond copping a feel off of LVP.

Who said that? ...and who would even think that? 

• Love 4
On 4/19/2017 at 2:39 AM, diadochokinesis said:

Either Erika's male-authored and male-financed sexuality is hers or it is not. Apparently, it's not since when she feels that it's been impugned and violated, the mea culpas need to be directed to Tom because "of what people around him might be saying."

This alone makes me feel as though I've fallen into a Lewis Carroll fantasy. If people around Tom are not talking about what she does for a career, why would an accidental exposure start their tongues wagging? And if so, why not tell them to f off the same way she tells everyone else. Oh, I know, everything within TomLand must be circumspect no matter what goes on elsewhere. Bizarre.

ETA: I'm sure Erika's response would be, "Because they called me a whore and said I did it on purpose," but that is her narrative and those things never happened.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 13

Okay. 

I googled and watched the clip.

This is what was said:

Lisa: "Erika, sorry, but Kyle needs some underwear." *touches dress hem*

Erika: "I don't have any."

I don't have any underwear as opposed to saying I'm not wearing panties. 

Not said loudly, in fact her head was down, looking at Lisa's hand. Lisa's exclamation of "oh!" Was louder.

i accidentally closed the browser but look for the clip, that's what happened.

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 8
Just now, Martinigirl said:

I'm off to have another McVodak. Talk amongst yourself.  

Ha ha ha ha!  I just poured a Tequilla.  Not because of anything going on here but because it is 7pm and time for my nightly libation.  

• Love 3
19 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

She's forgiven herself and has a beautiful life and that's what matters.

I can't wait for this season to be over.  I don't think I can take another 12 pages about Ericka's crotch.  I mean FFS, people are really getting their internet SJW on and comparing embarrassment and disrespect to rape and sexual assault?  And saying that everyone not crying for Ericka is why rape victims don't come forward?  Because that doesn't trivialize rape and sexual assault in the least.   

This is why we can't have nice things. Equating sexual assault survivors to histrionic exhibitionists on reality shows is why it's taking us so long to get a woman POTUS, but I digress....

• Love 10
Just now, Dutchgirl said:

This is why we can't have nice things. Equating sexual assault survivors to histrionic exhibitionists on reality shows is why it's taking us so long to get a woman POTUS, but I digress....

Don;t give up hope. Ivanka will be in office soon 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Kim is an asshole and Rinna is right...Kim is mostly sober and if Kyle thinks otherwise she is fooling herself. 

I believe it was posted that her children said Kim must remain sober to have any access to her grandson.

• Love 4