Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

Aside from being monotone, that looks remarkably like the nursery my daughter made.  Daughter, however, used a lot of bright color for high contrast which is supposed to be good for babies.  

On 5/2/2017 at 6:40 PM, camom said:

Marty Klebba.

Agreed -- the pirate guy! My husband and I used to speculate that she was crushing on him as well. But I'm not a Matt fan, so I couldn't blame her. The pirate kind of seemed to like her, too. No harm was done, just ... wrestling, as I recall?

On 4/24/2017 at 2:42 PM, Absolom said:

Grandma shower sounds like a new low of self-centeredness and gift grabbing. 

My daughter is pregnant with my first grandchild, and I love this idea! Not for the gifts, but for the celebration. It's a wonderful time in life and I love the idea of celebrating it with my friends. I think I'd limit the gifts to books, though, or ask that it just be a card shower.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/2/2017 at 4:00 PM, Awfarmington said:

If you look at pictures of Audrey without make up, she looks rather homely. If Tori wore make up, I think she would be more the more attractive one. She also had a cuter figure (before baby), not as muscular as Audrey. That being said, I don't think either are beauty queens. 

Agree entirely with this. I actually prefer Tori looks-wise, and not just because I like her more. Audrey has some very strong features. She also seems to be darkening and thickening her eyebrows quite a bit, which makes her look harsher, IMO.

Edited by Literata
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Average baby room.  I'm curious now to see how over the top Auj's nursery will be.

Also, I wonder if Tori will return to work.   

It suits them. Attractive and practical. Understated.

Who wants to wager Jeremy and Audrey's nursery will be decorated around "Always More," Audrey's irritating "lifestyle brand"?

• Love 6
On 5/3/2017 at 7:01 AM, Jellybeans said:

Love the baby room...so calming!  And the mountain mural rocks.  

I wonder if Sven did the painting? I think that was his name, he done a mural in Jacob's room and that thing was awesome!! 

• Love 1

Yeah, every time I see this thread has been bumped up I am sure the baby must have arrived, lol. 

Anyway.  I can't believe Matt is really rooting for the baby to be a Little Person.  He knows how many physical problems he has had ... the pain, the surgeries.  All the things he had to miss out on.  And I'll never forget seeing Zach rolling in pain in the hospital when his brain shunt malfunctioned. There is nothing wrong with being little, but the probability of health complications is so high.  It really is the most appalling demonstration of Matt's narcissism I can recall seeing.  He doesn't care about what the child might have to go through just so long as the boy is a reflection of himself.  He's just such a jerk.

I noticed that Amy was taken aback when Matt said he hoped the baby was a Little Person.  And I think I heard Zach saying he was not hoping for that, either.  I guess they are actually capable of putting their concerns for the baby's well-being ahead of their need to see themselves re-created in him.  Good for them.

• Love 12
On 5/8/2017 at 4:27 PM, humbleopinion said:

Matt just wants...ratings gold for the birth of his grand baby.

LP would bring the most ratings eyeballs... regular sized baby...ho hum...

I really hope Caryn is too old to be knocked up.

• Love 2

I really hope Caryn is too old to be knocked up.

Oh come now! I really hope she's NOT.

Come on now, can you *imagine*?? A new lil Roloff to share the farm? And if it was a BOY, oh good lord, we'd have Jer plotting to murder it.

Everyone choking down their rage as Matt cluelessly prances about with it?

I call that a ratings BONANZA! :)

• Love 8
16 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Oh come now! I really hope she's NOT.

Come on now, can you *imagine*?? A new lil Roloff to share the farm? And if it was a BOY, oh good lord, we'd have Jer plotting to murder it.

Everyone choking down their rage as Matt cluelessly prances about with it?

I call that a ratings BONANZA! :)

That would be interesting. Matt's baby would get all of the airtime and $$$.

• Love 1
On 5/8/2017 at 4:04 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

It really is the most appalling demonstration of Matt's narcissism I can recall seeing.  He doesn't care about what the child might have to go through just so long as the boy is a reflection of himself.  He's just such a jerk.

I noticed that Amy was taken aback when Matt said he hoped the baby was a Little Person.  And I think I heard Zach saying he was not hoping for that, either.  I guess they are actually capable of putting their concerns for the baby's well-being ahead of their need to see themselves re-created in him.  Good for them.

I'm rarely horrified by anything Matt says because he's lowered the bar so much over the years, but I did a double take when he said he wants the baby to be a little person. What was his comment -- because it will teach the baby to handle adversity, or some such ridiculousness? A lot of difficult things teach adversity, but I can't say I'd wish any of them on my children. God. He is such an asshole.

Zach tugged my heartstrings a few times during this episode: first, when he told Jeremy he doesn't hope the baby is a little person; second, when he looked a little worried that his mom was going away with Chris, but he refrained from being critical; and third, when Tori was talking about her pregnancy aches and pains and he was genuinely concerned. Can you imagine Matt in that situation? Amy: "All my organs are squished together. It's getting harder to breathe," etc. Matt: "Well, when I was 8 years old and spent the whole year in the hospital..."

• Love 17

Wanting your child to be disabled is not uncommon in the world of disabilities. I am deaf...and have heard many deaf parents express a wish for a deaf child.  How horrid..

I do not understand it.  

I would never want my child to be less than he/she could be.  Very thankful deafness is not a genetic issue for me.

Matt's stance does not surprise me.  He wants a grandson just like him.  Ugh.

• Love 14
(edited)

I did not like Matt's comment either; what a very selfish thing to wish on his grandchild.

Tori's pregnancy complaints are her own. It's way too individual a thing to be imposing on someone else, as in 'they don't tell you the bad things'. "Bad things' are everywhere - everyone has a story & is willing to tell it. But it's not necessarily everyone's experience.

Edited by gonecrackers
forgetting words
  • Love 2

Matt's stance does not surprise me.  He wants a grandson just like him.  Ugh.

For this reason, I'm a little surprised that Zach wasn't his favorite child.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

He probably was until personality came into play. Then Jeremy, who is everything Matt wanted to be, became the favorite.

And I think Zach used to be pretty lazy.  Amy tolerated/encouraged that.  

• Love 2
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Either Tori does actually like Audrey or she decided writing "two of my best friends, and the bitch" , wasn't a good idea

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT9dnFsFArZ/?taken-by=toriroloff&hl=en

Ha ha! I've always wondered how close they are. Audrey seemed totally uninterested in talking with Tori last episode in the cabin. It was awkward. It's funny, my teenage daughter walked in at that moment and said that redhead looks bitchy. Yep. 

And the other day was the twins birthday and I noticed there were no social media posts from the siblings wishing each other a happy birthday. I found that odd as much as Jeremy and Audrey posted about the day--no shout out to his brother? And neither did Zach or Tori. I mean I'm sure they did it privately--but still...

• Love 1

I love that Zach and Tori are having the first grandchild!  Jeremy mentioned that he and Audrey had a 2 yr timetable in their marriage as to when they wanted to begin a family and that is fine...But do they really have the arrogance to believe that Zach and Tori would respect that and wait to begin their family?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

I love that Zach and Tori are having the first grandchild!  Jeremy mentioned that he and Audrey had a 2 yr timetable in their marriage as to when they wanted to begin a family and that is fine...But do they really have the arrogance to believe that Zach and Tori would respect that and wait to begin their family?

I think Jeremy has all but said that he expected them to wait. I think he's displeased that they didn't. He is just is aware enough of the cameras to keep it from being filmed. I am sure that was part of why they seemed to want to one up Z & T's tell the family moment. They drug it out with individual gifts and a social media "event" including a video, a blog post, twitter posts, etc. while Z & T were much simpler and told Matt and Amy together and posted a single twitter post. I think I remember Auj even doing a "we have a big surprise tomorrow" teaser. It's all been over the top with them. It almost seems as if they want to ensure that they are the more popular baby since they can't be first. It's sad really. But I'd bet that Jer has said something to Zach about how they should have waited. Zach's just too passive to get upset by it.

• Love 4

Jeremy just likes the narrative of "Jeremy does it first because he's the chosen one and Zach follows Jeremy because Jeremy is always the leader!" And I don't know if its been said but there does seem to be a lot of low grade tension from Auj and Jer over how they *aren't* first and most to everyone.

• Love 6

It was mentioned that Zach's employment staus was unknown. Tori posted a birthday video and Zach was wearing a THUSC shirt, so I looked it up. Here's his bio for the club

Zach Roloff THUSC Coach for 3 years. Zach has a National C License and Youth National License. He has been coaching soccer for the past 10 years. Zach has advocated for dwarfism for the past 13 years on the show Little People Big World and through soccer. He captained the USA soccer team to a silver medal in the 2009 World Dwarf Games and gold medal in 2013. Has enjoyed playing the game all his life through high school and after that has devoted most of his time to becoming a better soccer coach.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/1/2017 at 2:14 PM, ginger90 said:

They've been together 7 years

https://www.instagram.com/p/BThAoKDlonk/?taken-by=toriroloff&hl=en

The request for baby books is nice, I think. Thinking back, asking for diapers can have you wind up with a brand you find you don't like and/or packs in sizes you don't end up using. I would think stores would exchange though. 

Personally, I never cared for showers, baby, bridal, none of them. 

Well, we know Tori reads the show thread here.  A poster commented that it drives her nuts that Tori says Babe uh when she calls him Babe. Well, in her igram post she writes it as Babe uh with a little "uh oh" emoticom.  Too funny.   

Edited by Honey
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Honey said:

Well, we know Tori reads the show thread here.  A poster commented that it drives her nuts that Tori says him Babe uh when she calls him Babe. Well, in her igram post she writes it as Babe uh with a little "uh oh" emoticom.  Too funny.   

I don't think I would have the backbone to read boards about myself without striking back like crazy baking Amy. Tori and Zach are both very lovely and  kind people and probably won't draw much negative commentary. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Honey said:

Well, we know Tori reads the show thread here.  A poster commented that it drives her nuts that Tori says Babe uh when she calls him Babe. Well, in her igram post she writes it as Babe uh with a little "uh oh" emoticom.  Too funny.   

I think it's the kissy face emoji

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

I like the name as well.

BUT IS HE A DWARF BABY OR NOT???

Since he is 20", I'm assuming (you know what they say about ASSuming) he is not a little person. Unless dwarf babies are born at a regular length?? 

• Love 2

Per Google, it's the arms and legs that would be tell tale and the baby would have an average body trunk. But the average length of a full term baby is 20 inches, also per Google so....

IS HE A DWARF OR AVERAGE HEIGHT???

8 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Per Google, it's the arms and legs that would be tell tale and the baby would have an average body trunk. But the average length of a full term baby is 20 inches, also per Google so....

IS HE A DWARF OR AVERAGE HEIGHT???

That's what I get for assuming, I was wrong ?

Glad she and baby are healthy. But inquiring minds would love to know! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bunbun77 said:

The baby is here! Jackson Kyle born May 12th. 9lbs. 1oz, 20.5 inches long.

Wow, that's a good sized baby! She didn't look like she was carrying a 9 pounder to me.

• Love 1