Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I think she's building them up (Jackson in particular) so high that they'll be disappointed when other people don't have the same reaction to every silly thing they do.

I wonder if it's even possible to build up "different" children "so high."  I truly hope so. These are kids who will face the worst kinds of comments and LOOKS from cruel adults.  Adults who DO know better.  They'll face bullying and mistreatment from other kids--but where did those kids learn to be so mean?  

These three won't have to worry about the reactions to "every silly thing they do."  The reactions will be simply because they're different.  It's heartbreaking to think about.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

I'll always wonder how things would have gone if Caryn hadn't been the Negotiator in Chief.

Negotiator in Chief? I don't think there are any actual facts that she was or tried to be.

46 minutes ago, Absolom said:

My view of Matt has never been that rosy.  What I've seen is a manipulator whose family got tired of it.  I wouldn't last long around him without calling him on it.  Tori also would drive me around the bend in short order.  I don't know what she learned in education classes, but she needs to go to some good parenting classes.  It looks like Zach and Matt went into the negotiation using the same tactics rather than in good faith and not surprisingly it blew up.  Zach did learn a few things from Matt.

To be sure they all have their problems. I still think this whole farm deal is more producer driven drama than anything that actually happened.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Back Atcha said:

When she said she "put an end" to the discussion, I think she qualified.  

I don't remember her saying that. Can you point me to the episode where she said she put an end to the discussion?

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, b4pjoe said:

Negotiator in Chief? I don't think there are any actual facts that she was or tried to be.

To be sure they all have their problems. I still think this whole farm deal is more producer driven drama than anything that actually happened.

I hope you are right B4PJoe, but I'm not so sure. When you watch Zach's body language when asked about it, or look at Tori's expressions, I think they were expecting an easy sale and were stunned to be turned down. I don't think any of them can act that well. 

Hopefully time will tell.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I'll always wonder how things would have gone if Caryn hadn't been the Negotiator in Chief.

I suspect worse than it did. Both sides clearly walked in with different expectations. And although I am not a Caryn fan I believe she was trying to keep both sides from saying things they couldn't take back.

It is convenient to believe Caryn was the cause of the disagreement but I think her lost relationships were collateral damage.

I mean, come on. Tori and Caryn spent part of an episode sharing how both were accused of being gold diggers. Isn't that a bonding moment? 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

That had to be quite a coming together moment .  The negotiations. 

I don’t think Matt ever wanted Zack sitting on Roloff farm land.  We all know Zack and Matt would not make good neighbors. 

Tori was there as Zacks wife and since the show depends on her and her four little people she carries a big club!

Caryn knew this was not going to end well just listening to Matt up to the discussions. 

I’d guess Amy who had nothing to do with anything was pumping her favorite Zack up full of he owes you!  Your family carries the show!  Make him give you everything. 

I can just hear her going on and on. 

I don’t think there are any winners here when the Roloffs gather to negotiate!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’d guess Amy who had nothing to do with anything was pumping her favorite Zack up full of he owes you!  Your family carries the show!  Make him give you everything. 

I think that Zach (and Tori) feel "entitled" to extra $$$ compensation in various aspects of their lives because of Zach's unique status as a "little person."

When you come to think of it, Zach and only Zach bore the brunt of being a "little person" and he has 3 "little people" children. The other members of the family are ALL average size.  Even Matt and Amy's partners (spouse) are average size.

The fact that none of the other Roloff children have anything to do with filming the show bears out the fact that viewers tune into the show to focus on how "little people" navigate various life situations.

The show is their major source of $$$.  Zach, and he alone, has suffered the medical procedures and the emotional scars of being physically "different".  

As Amy and Matt settle into late middle age and their value to the story lines recede, Zach and Tori may believe that they hold the "keys to the $$$ kingdom of the show" as Amy indicated.  

I don't think that Zach and Tori have any other way to earn a living and with their very young children offering endless possibilities for story lines, I think they believe that should be translated into an actual financial advantage.  The sale of the farm to Zach, and the family dynamics between Zach and Matt, therefore, might just be a backdrop to the other story lines Zach, Tori and their children provide.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

I’d like to watch everyone on the show with the exception of Z & T.  It’s rough…between their hostility over the house offer and their dangerous parenting skills…..I won’t watch another season of them.  Maybe, TLC plans to have them as the stars….lol.  I don’t think they have it.  How riveting to hear them argue about how the two of them, who don’t work outside the home, can’t figure out how to serve the family a meal of hot dogs and beans.  🥴 Pitiful…….

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, Libby said:

Three kids under six isn't easy. I'm sure that the last thing on Tori's mind was the hot dog dinner.

I like Zach and Tori and their kids.

Still catching up with old episodes. The editing monkeys often showed the kids, especially Zach as a dolt. His messy room, failing the drivers license written test (twice),  struggling in high school with grades- the list is long. The kids were young when Matt and Amy signed on, I personally would never let my child be humiliated in perpetuity like Zach was. 

Tori was never hugely dynamic, but 3 kids with special needs have worn her out. She looks tired. I give her a well-deserved pass since she has a newborn, but hope she can get some sparkle back.

I keep tuning in.....

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

Can Zack, Tori and company carry the show?  Hummm. 

Thinking back to Matt and Amy and their four when they carried the show. 

Matt and Amy argueing was entertaining. Running around the farm and the kids enjoying all those attractions Matt introduced was fun.  Amy in her little kitchen feeding the multitudes  

I think Matt was able to continually come up with things that kept the viewers entertained!

I don’t think Zack and Tori have much vision about how to woo the multitudes. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

With 3 small kids, who likely have challenges, it might have been a good idea to stay near family members, so they can help you more easily, instead of moving an hour’s drive away.  It makes it harder for them to have to drive to you.  Plus, as patents get older, they might not feel comfortable with night driving.   It seems it’s working out for them, as Amy is making the commutes.  Maybe, she can move closer to them.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Sometimes I wonder if Tori suffers from depression or bi-polar type mood swings… she’s either on Cloud 9 and gushing happiness or she’s pissed off or she’s in the dumps, laying around in the dark making pouty faces…. And she shares it all on social media.  😐

She’s often way over the top about Zach like he’s Peoples sexiest man alive or how Jackson OWNS every place he walks into… it’s kind of bizarre.

32DFE13C-EE70-4B4A-9F64-A54DAF893F87.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Sometimes I wonder if Tori suffers from depression or bi-polar type mood swings… she’s either on Cloud 9 and gushing happiness or she’s pissed off or she’s in the dumps, laying around in the dark making pouty faces…. And she shares it all on social media.  😐

She’s often way over the top about Zach like he’s Peoples sexiest man alive or how Jackson OWNS every place he walks into… it’s kind of bizarre.

32DFE13C-EE70-4B4A-9F64-A54DAF893F87.jpeg

Go tomorrow.it's not like you have a job,shithead.

Edited by stoppro
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I think she over dramatizes things on purpose thinking it's cute or makes her more interesting.  

I agree, I think she likes the attention since most of her followers are going to be sympathetic when she's ill or sad and reinforce her anger when she's pissed off.

It's a thing nowadays to overshare and celebrities even "Z List" like Tori have a ton of people who agree with everything she posts... they're her cheerleaders and eat up every ridiculous thing she posts.

I don't think she suffers from anything more serious than an addiction to all the attention she gets. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She’s often way over the top about Zach like he’s Peoples sexiest man alive

Both of them (Zackhole and Tori) are ugly on the outside and ugly on the inside. What does Tori have to be sad/pouting about? What  ungrateful a$$holes. 

When this LPBW shit show ends, those two will know what being grateful really means.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Both of them (Zackhole and Tori) are ugly on the outside and ugly on the inside. What does Tori have to be sad/pouting about? What  ungrateful a$$holes. 

When this LPBW shit show ends, those two will know what being grateful really means.

I'm sure they have a very capable investment team (probably recommended by Matt before everything hit the fan) who are providing them with lifetime financial security.  Lest we forget, Zach has been "tap dancing" to participate in the show for over 20 YEARS.

Tori has been doing the same for about 7 years, and I'm sure the kids are also compensated for their appearances on the show.

My question is how much $$$ Tori makes from shilling all the merchandise from different vendors that she splashes all over Instagram???  Maybe someone knows how those deals with "influencers" like Tori pay?  

I would say that THE MOST CRUCIAL expenditure Tori could make with all her extra Instagram cash is to hire HOUSEHOLD CLEANING HELP, although perhaps they've already done that. 

I noticed that in the most recent posts and episodes from the show their home doesn't resemble "Hoarders" as much as it used to in the past.  I noticed the areas are "picked up" and, I HOPE, cleaned.

• LOL 1

I do agree that at least the inside of the house that they are living in now is much cleaner and has much less junk piled up all over the place than the previous one. But as far as a plan in place to provide them with lifetime financial security I don't know about that.

On 11/26/2022 at 5:28 PM, 65mickey said:

But as far as a plan in place to provide them with lifetime financial security I don't know about that.

I don't know a lot of parents in their early 30s who have plans in place "to provide...lifetime financial security," especially in these 2020's.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I don't know a lot of parents in their early 30s who have plans in place "to provide...lifetime financial security," especially in these 2020's.

I  know young people in their early 30's who have financial plans in place one being my 32 year old single daughter. The difference is she is building her financial security with steady employment not reality TV and social media. Both of these will most likely end in the not too distant future. I can't imagine anyone will pay attention to Tori Roloff when this show ends. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

They put all that shit out there.Their school mates are going to chew them up,all they got to do is go on the internet and get more stupid shit and make fun of them.     the least they should do is go silent.Between medical and social problems,these kids are screwed.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Keep in mind along with the money they are earning by being the little family on the show $$$ I’m guessing the Roloff’s went into their marriages with big trust funds. 

I think they promote for free stuff not money!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Keep in mind along with the money they are earning by being the little family on the show $$$ I’m guessing the Roloff’s went into their marriages with big trust funds. 

I think they promote for free stuff not money!

Tori has monetized her Instagram. She gets paid and gets free stuff.

One of the ways she monetized it is here: https://www.shopltk.com/explore/ToriRoloff/posts/28a0053a-1994-11ed-a7b9-0242ac110003 She’s also an Amazon affiliate. It works the same way. 

Anything she posts that says, paid partnership, also brings in money. 

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
8 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Wow she must be pulling in the bucks!

It would seem so because going through all those wardrobe changes and choosing the backgrounds would be a lot of time and energy.  I wonder who produces her site and who picks out the clothes.  I also wonder if she's selling a lot of what she's modelling?  

You can say a lot of things about Tori but no one can fault her for trying to wrangle every buck she can out of her TV "celebrity" status.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I actually feel a little bad for posting it, BUT, it's not like I hacked into Zack's secret stash of sexy-time marital photos. She put it out there herself. I don't know what the hell she was thinking.

Edited by Teri313
missing word
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

I actually feel a little bad for posting it, BUT, it's not like I hacked into Zack's secret stash of sexy-time marital photos. She put it out there herself. I don't know what the hell she was thinking.

Did she say what the purpose was? I mean obviously she can post what she wants and it’s not scandalous besides those dirty feet lol but it’s not really on brand for her.  Was she shilling the bodysuit?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Did she say what the purpose was? I mean obviously she can post what she wants and it’s not scandalous besides those dirty feet lol but it’s not really on brand for her.  Was she shilling the bodysuit?

See GINGER90's post ⬇️⬇️⬇️

22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Tori has monetized her Instagram. She gets paid and gets free stuff.

One of the ways she monetized it is here: https://www.shopltk.com/explore/ToriRoloff/posts/28a0053a-1994-11ed-a7b9-0242ac110003 She’s also an Amazon affiliate. It works the same way. 

Anything she posts that says, paid partnership, also brings in money. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1