Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Good for her. I wouldn't want to live in hotel, but I am sure she won't stay where I could afford to, which would be the Hampton Inn. It seems like a good first step for her in getting back her independence. And now Sonja can have her closet back. Geez. Nice to see Beth being supportive of her. 

Sonja's eyebrows ----Eek!! Someone asked Tinsley about hers and Sonja started with the Tinsme crap.  Tinsley is still living in a hotel  Maybe she is waiting to see if she gets asked back.  Hope so.  Maybe she will buy a Bethenny.  I believe once Tinsley was allowed to explain herself the others realized she had a plan and made sense as to her present station in life.  Sonja sitting there stating and acting as if she was Tinsley re entry into NYC society is even funnier than her eyebrows.

• Love 8
On 7/6/2017 at 5:19 AM, BBHN said:

Looks like Tinsley finally decided to pull the trigger...well, a trigger...

Tinsley likes to play games. She tells the other ladies one thing and then something else to Sonja.

She is seriously a bitchy brat

• Love 2
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Well, it's Sonja...not the easiest person to communicate with ;)

Ha!  

Being wary of telling Sonja your plans because she might react badly  = a sign of mental health ; )

• Love 8
6 hours ago, BBHN said:

Well, it's Sonja...not the easiest person to communicate with ;)

Nor is Tinsley. She says one thing to your face and another thing out the side of her mouth.

We all saw her bitch to the other HW's and then in Vermont she says to Sonja - I never said your house was full of chaos. Maybe she didn't use those words but she spread the negative talk

• Love 2

This forum has been locked until Midnight US Eastern.

Over the past few weeks, there has been a large increase in sniping among posters in this forum, and many reports. We have locked the forum to give everyone a chance to read and absorb the following guidelines:

1. Snark the show, not your fellow posters.

2. It is perfectly fine for someone to have an opinion that's different than yours.

3. A differing opinion should not be a catalyst for vehement disagreement and endless back and forth. State your opinion once, and move on. You can agree to disagree by simply not posting on the subject further.

4. Stop stating opinions and speculation as fact. We rarely know for sure what's going on behind the scenes. Speculation is encouraged, but saying "I think", "in my opinion" or "it's possible that" helps keep things from escalating. 

5. If someone's posts annoy you, use the Ignore feature. If someone really crosses a line, report, but do not engage. 

6. Don't discuss mod actions in the thread. Please PM us if you have a question or concern - @Lisin@OnceSane, @Mya Stone, @Aethera.

7. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not fun for you, consider changing your approach.

Failure to follow these rules may lead to suspension or banning from the site.

• Love 5

Are we back? Because I caved and DVR'ed "Slopes" and oo, mama! Ramona loses it, next week?  I understand she's always been mean but in past she's shrugged off any criticism, or had the last word and then flounced away before her opponent can respond, or sneered at consequences meant for her, right? 

But in the previews she is again a screaming mimi -- losing all her smug, snide, arrogant "cool." Go, Ramona. Seriously: blow your stack and get off the show.  I don't like flat-out, one-dimensional mean people who never bear the consequences of their disgusting behavior. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Thought Bubble:

Last time Barbara K was on...the episode didn't have a name because of the emergency papers her lawyers filed trying to get Bravo not to air. On the Channel Guide it was TBA

On the Bravo site, the new episode also doesn't have an episode name or synopsis and the show airs tomorrow night. Are we getting the Carole/Barbara phone conversation?

All that is there in the schedules is a video clip of Sonja getting her privates lasered

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Thought Bubble:

Last time Barbara K was on...the episode didn't have a name because of the emergency papers her lawyers filed trying to get Bravo not to air. On the Channel Gide it was TBA

On the Bravo site, the new episode also doesn't have an episode name or synopsis and the show airs tomorrow night. Are we getting the Carole/Barbara phone conversation?

All that is there in the schedules is a video clip of Sonja getting her privates lasered

Interesting....could be. The phone conversation supposedly happened in January and we are currently in early February on the show, but certainly we know they don't always show everything in sequence.

• Love 5

Good heavens, there are now 16 episodes?  How can that be?  I had it on firm rumor based gossip that they hardly had enough for 8 episodes and all the HOs were yelled at in Andy's office for being boring.  Poor Jill, things never go her way.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Good heavens, there are now 16 episodes?  How can that be?  I had it on firm rumor based gossip that they hardly had enough for 8 episodes and all the HOs were yelled at in Andy's office for being boring.  Poor Jill, things never go her way.

I wonder if that was before they went to Mexico? It is a good question because I had heard the same thing. They filmed at that Charity event they had the night Jason was arrested, but they didn't show it to us. From the pictures, the ladies looked lovely. Seems like they could have shown us something if the season were that boring, so maybe something happened later and they had to leave more time for whatever it was. 

• Love 3

Tinsley's skirt is weird. 

I used to read Women's Wear Daily. I do remember the photos from charity events, etc. and vaguely remember seeing Tinsley's name. I don't remember the egregiously frilly froufrou outfits. Did the fashionistas really approve of and/or applaud her "style"? 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Tinsley's skirt is weird. 

I used to read Women's Wear Daily. I do remember the photos from charity events, etc. and vaguely remember seeing Tinsley's name. I don't remember the egregiously frilly froufrou outfits. Did the fashionistas really approve of and/or applaud her "style"? 

They did, but it was a weird time. Post 911, in a recession, and a seemingly endless war, her ruffles, pastels, and curls were an ebullient pick me up for the fashion crowd.

• Love 4

Ramona full on crazy:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/episode-15/videos/have-more-respect-for-me I like it when she tells Bethenny she is going on the trip because it is a group trip.  Oops, little fourth wall breaking.

The name of the episode is "Oil and Vinegar" and there is a description on the Bravo Schedule site.  Not quite sure why Carole is going to court.

Hmmm, day in court.  The only thing I can find if I google is that business with her taping someone.

On a more serious note the seating chart for the reunion is out.  So Bethenny has Andy's right hand and Ramona has the left.  That means that Bethenny has the side that Ramona wants.  But Ramona has a seat next to Andy so how can she complain?

RHONYC Seating Chart

• Love 2

Wow...move Luann any further away and she'll be off camera

Quinn do you know when they are taping?

It doesn't say and my Tivo is showing episode 17.  That would be Mexico.  I'm thinking Mexico is two episodes.

Now the biggest hint is that Bethenny is snapping with her hair and makeup guys and Andy walks in.  They are in a hotel, not her apartment.  So I'm guessing they are taping today.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Hmmm, day in court.  The only thing I can find if I google is that business with her taping someone.

On a more serious note the seating chart for the reunion is out.  So Bethenny has Andy's right hand and Ramona has the left.  That means that Bethenny has the side that Ramona wants.  But Ramona has a seat next to Andy so how can she complain?

RHONYC Seating Chart

Ramona usually sits on the side of the room-I think it has to do with what she thinks her good side is.  It follows her hair part.  I live that Dorinda and Sonja are next to each other so they can have another "dry cleaner" hostess argument.

• Love 2

According to the picture they are taping today.

Haha, an even bigger hint is the date on the cheating chart.

Ramona usually sits on the side of the room-I think it has to do with what she thinks her good side is.  It follows her hair part.  I live that Dorinda and Sonja are next to each other so they can have another "dry cleaner" hostess argument.

I know that on WWHL she will sit with her back to Andy so that you see her right side.  She's so weird.

It does indicate that Andy is as pissed with Luann as we thought.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I know that on WWHL she will sit with her back to Andy so that you see her right side.  She's so weird.

Being on the end is not the worst thing.  If Luann is wearing on of her new collection frocks (hopefully not like that green monster she wore a couple of years ago) she will get more exposure.  Andy is loving Luann because she is coming out with another stoopid song.  They have been trading phone calls over song ideas (just say no). I don't think Luann wants to be close to Ramona or in between Sonja and Dorind because she is friends with both and not friends with Ramona.  Tinsley and Carole are friends so it makes sense they are seated next to each other.  I think it is another year of Bethenny vs.______________.  Ramona has been itching for this fight for a long time to stay relevant and Bethenny played her well. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

giphy.gif

Whoopsie I thought it was just stating today's date - not that it was taping today

DEj4V_3UQAALXpU.jpg

Bethenny getting ready for the reunion?

All of Luann's Evine collection clothes are on clearance - all 6 pieces. No more statement necklaces. Her bedding never made it to Evine. She might have to re-cycle that metallic monstrosity

2BAA658700000578-3211043-To_the_right_Ra

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

That's not a very flattering pic of Bethenny

That's with eyes, no hair and no finish face.  I think these are new people.  Or newish.  But here is what was interesting.  There was an exchange between B and her PA that works on the styling.  It goes like this:

B: Fred what did you say about someone that needs four hours for make up?

Fred:  If you need four hours for make up what you really need is surgery.

The PA and Bethenny crack up like this is an inside joke.

So which housewife said she needed four hours for make up and couldn't make a 8 AM call?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

That's not a very flattering pic of Bethenny.

Interesting that Dorinda and Sonja are seated next to each other...did they really bury the hodget?

yes, they did bury the 'hodget"......in each others back! LOL

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

yes, they did bury the 'hodget"......in each others back! LOL

I think Sonja is more supportive of Ramona and will give her comfort when she starts getting her butt kick by Bethenny.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

I think Sonja is more supportive of Ramona and will give her comfort when she starts getting her butt kick by Bethenny.

I hope she needs that support. For my sake I need B to just eviscerate her.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I'm not so sure. I think Sonja will try and play both sides, agreeing with both Bethenny and Ramona. Separately though, so neither hears her. Sonja knows she needs to be on Bethenny's good side and will do what it takes to stay there, even if she has to throw Ramona under the Bethenny bus or else risk going under herself.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Ramona full on crazy:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/episode-15/videos/have-more-respect-for-me  I like it when she tells Bethenny she is going on the trip because it is a group trip.  Oops, little fourth wall breaking.

The name of the episode is "Oil and Vinegar" and there is a description on the Bravo Schedule site.  Not quite sure why Carole is going to court.

Adam didn't get his security deposit back on his old apartment so they had to go to court to get the $4k back. 

6 hours ago, bagger said:

I hope she needs that support. For my sake I need B to just eviscerate her.

It isn't just Bethenny who will have issues with Ramona. Luann could be gunning for Ramona as well.

• Love 5

I've watched the previews for next week.  And I hear, 'We got the worst room last time' (edit cuts to Luann's withering glare), 'You want to put us in the attic.'  I really don't want another one of the Rasonja room hassles.  They need to twilight that little game.  It's not funny.  It's not endearing.  It's juvenile and mean spirited.  I may have to FF through it.  But it does seem that Dorinda might go after them for it.  If it had been me I would have told Ramona to go sleep on the beach.  She wasn't invited.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I've watched the previews for next week.  And I hear, 'We got the worst room last time' (edit cuts to Luann's withering glare), 'You want to put us in the attic.'  I really don't want another one of the Rasonja room hassles.  They need to twilight that little game.  It's not funny.  It's not endearing.  It's juvenile and mean spirited.  I may have to FF through it.  But it does seem that Dorinda might go after them for it.  If it had been me I would have told Ramona to go sleep on the beach.  She wasn't invited.

Quinn -do you watch RHOBH?  It is the same house they filmed for a mini-trip on RHOBH.  There are two King Size suites and the other four are doubles.  More bathrooms than bedrooms and a full on staff.  I think this is the property:  http://www.theagencyre.com/vacation-rentals/cuixa-del-mar-punta-mita-mexico/  RHOBH actually has all married women and horrors one of the couples had to take a room with two beds.   

I thought Luann asked the best question-as to if they were staying at a hotel and when Bethenny said villa I think Luann saw the writing on the wall.  This room thing makes no sense-Ramona and Sonja if they want to share a room they should take one with two beds as should Carole and Bethenny. That leaves four bedrooms and three ladies.  The worst thing that could happen for these women is they could stay at the W Hotel adjacent to the property-where production stays. The rooms run about $300.00  a night.

11 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

They have a clip of drunk Lu next week that almost makes up for. boring/smug married Lu we've had to endure this season.

Luann is beyond drunk-I am thinking her jump suit was totaled.  She fell once into the azaleas and once off a fairly steep step.  She is making no sense-fortunately she is only speaking with Ramona.

• Love 6