Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E20: Until Tomorrow

Callie must decide if she should take a plea deal or go to trial and risk a longer sentence; Stef and Mike hunt for leads in the Martha Johnson murder; Mariana rallies her fellow students to protest.

Season Finale!

Callie is dumb and I am out. Seeing Stef drive past the hotel where Callie and the girls are was just cruel. 

Callie is dumb. (Because it can't be said enough.)

But I want to thank the show for some great characters and scenes that I will revisit. I wish the cast the best in the future.

It's been great chatting about Callie's misadventures with you all. Godspeed to you guys for Season 5.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ShortyMac said:

Callie is dumb and I am out. Seeing Stef drive past the hotel where Callie and the girls are was just cruel. 

Callie is dumb. (Because it can't be said enough.)

But I want to thank the show for some great characters and scenes that I will revisit. I wish the cast the best in the future.

It's been great chatting about Callie's misadventures with you all. Godspeed to you guys for Season 5.

At least we have a return date, but yeah I am nkg hopeful for season 5. What is WRONG with callie?!! At least brandon didn't seem to have a lot of drama this season. He was a good brother/friend to Emma and stayed out of trouble. Next season he needs to figure out what he's doing with himself. 

that was a really bad episode

it would have been nice if  it really was kyle who killed martha and callie really was wrong and she did have to face the consequences of her bad choices which means going to jail for 3 years, the show was fine when jesus left for a while and was recast, we will be fine if callie leaves or goes to jail, it's the fosters after all, not the callie the mary sue show, also jude saying callie was his hero made me roll my eyes so hard, such character shilling and pandering

lena really sucked at her speech, no wonder it failed to sway anyone, also the students should have stormed the room and broke down the doors and made their voices heard and not just protest outside, or at the end they should have rioted and started tearing apart the school and smashing windows and stuff

jesus needs to get over his jealousy and fears, also surprised he wasn't madder over the secret keeping, you know, one thing i was thought was going to happen  before i watched 4x17 on the finale was that jesus finds out about the secrets and lies and is so offended and upset that he runs away or does leave with gabe to his new job because he has lost all trust with the fosters and the family discovers he has left then in season 5 they try to find jesus and regain his trust and love

Edited by hovegeta

Yeah, so I pretty much predicted everything that happened. Goddamnit, Callie's such a Savior but in the worst way possible. Yeah, keep imploding your life like this Callie. Keep tossing it away when things seem to be bad. Oh, so you're going to jail tomorrow? You think you're going to escape from this sex trafficker? Really? Even Daphne looked at you like you were insane! I can't fathom what she'll do to get out of this hell hole. Obviously it'll be mostly resolved in the premiere, as they can't have Callie missing forever (it would be nice to have her completely missing from my screen for at least three episodes), but it'll probably also drag on for the first half of season 5. Nope, not interested in watching that shit. 

On the plus side, she didn't implode her life with Brandon, so that's a step up for her. 

I was really hoping that Kyle was not innocent. At the very least, I hoped he would have at least been a witness to the murder and went along with it. But no, Saint Callie had to be right about Troy too. Sadly, that also means that she'll get off with probably just probation. And she'll probably, once again, not learn from her experiences here. She has a family now and continues to toss it away for her own drama. Once again, she makes things all about her. She's upset about going to jail? Why not throw herself into a dangerous situation while she's at it? 

I'm surprised that the protest was so calm outside. I totally expected them to storm into the room to have their voices be heard at the end. Lena probably could have given more than a thirty second speech that felt half assed.

So, Jesus' insecurities about Emma/Brandon continue. I'm glad Grandma finally told Jesus about the letter. I'm also glad Jesus got pissed off at everyone knowing but him. At this point, I'm only tuning in to season 5 (not live) to see where Jesus' storyline continues. I am more than pleased that he's still struggling with his TBI and that it didn't magically go away like 90% of other supposed serious injuries on TV. 

It was nice to finally get a Jude/Callie scene. It only took forever. It was sweet for Jude to say that Callie was his hero, even if I wouldn't want Callie as my personal role model. She has always cared for him, so at least there's that. 

• Love 6

Still trying to feel sorry for Callie. Still finding it really hard. I'm trying to remember, when given a choice between a bad decision and a better one, has she EVER chosen the better one.

• Love 6

Oh, and I found myself distracted a bit when Lena said that she was already returning to work full-time, and that Jesus was left alone during the school day. So I guess he's well enough where he can be left alone and that Lena doesn't need to be a caretaker? Even though the doctor said it was going to be difficult for months with Jesus? I guess caretaking is just that easy, right? They never spent all that much time on the effects of Jesus' TBI on the whole family, so it does suck that it was underutilized in that sense. All because we needed Orange Is The New Callie mixed with CSI:Callie, as well as this abortion storyline. 

• Love 2

I gues I'm the only one who liked this episode. I realize it is still over the top and people are making stupid choices, but I understand their motives and that's better than most shows.

Also, even though it's terrible, I get Callie. I wish more people would try to help others, even if it costs them something, and who in the face of despair would rather save someone else than lash out and create havoc.

Now, I'm not saying what Callie did was smart. I'm just saying: compare it to Nick who got rid of Mariana's correspondence with Mat, committed arson, and then stole a gun, brought it to school, then terrified Mariana at home. Or Troy who threw an axe at his grandmother and allowed someone else to be framed for killing her.

Strangely, Callie did what she did tonight because she had faith in Stef to find her-- she actually thought it through even if it was flawed thinking. But she wasn't actually trying to run away or commit suicide. She just had more faith than warranted and was naive, but it was a brave thing as well as being stupid.

I get why she's Jude's hero. She has always looked out for him, sacrificed herself for him (that's how she wound up in juvie the first time) and she cares. Yes, she's often crazy reckless, but she's also been through a lot and has kept learning and improving, and hasn't just given up and become apathetic or too afraid to try. I think it's something a little brother who has seen the whole thing could easily admire.

I think nothing Lena could have said would have made any difference. They had already decided. They werne't letting anyone speak or even obsserve it, and they orchestrated the whole Monte ouster with the plan already in place.

Jesus being more upset about the secrecy than the abortion itself, even though he didn't like the abortion either, made me like him more. He's right that everyone knowing except for him is not good. They keep promising no more secrets, and he himself wen tto him moms and told them as soon as he found out. But I also think that Emma was compleely justified in not telling him when ti thappened. He was, as Mariana pointed out, freaking out over his pizza. It was not the time, and Emma had enough stress without also dealing with Jesus having a meltdown. And then the others kept the secret because it wasn't theirs to tell. So I get it. And I think Jesus will get it too, once he calms down. His insecurity over Brandon is interesting to me because I always like it when they've shown the two of them being brothers, and I'm hoping they will give us more of that as this issue gets resolved between them.

I hate how TV shows always make legal cases look like they're investigated only at the last minute, but it's every show that does it, not only this one.

I wonder if they replaced Rita at GU because of budget cuts or something. Is Rosie O'Donnell too expensive now? They keep showing us her repalcement but they haven't bothered to let us get to know her, so maybe they do plan to bring Rita back.

I was glad to see they have a return date for this summer, because I have had the fear that the show would be cancelled. I don't know what the ratings are like, but I think this season was an improvement over the previous run of episodes, and I am not ready to let it go.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, possibilities said:

Also, even though it's terrible, I get Callie. I wish more people would try to help others, even if it costs them something, and who in the face of despair would rather save someone else than lash out and create havoc.

Now, I'm not saying what Callie did was smart. I'm just saying: compare it to Nick who got rid of Mariana's correspondence with Mat, committed arson, and then stole a gun, brought it to school, then terrified Mariana at home. Or Troy who threw an axe at his grandmother and allowed someone else to be framed for killing her.

Strangely, Callie did what she did tonight because she had faith in Stef to find her-- she actually thought it through even if it was flawed thinking. But she wasn't actually trying to run away or commit suicide. She just had more faith than warranted and was naive, but it was a brave thing as well as being stupid.

I totally understand this. From an objective perspective, I get that Callie believes that what she's doing is the right thing to do, and that her intents with taking Christina's place was out of bravery. She thought Stef could track the phone and everything would be fine, that she'd get out of it in a couple of hours, at most. She didn't anticipate her phone being taken to another place. It really does make sense.

However, as someone who has, like everyone else here, watched Callie the last four seasons, it's really, really hard to see her actions in a more positive light. This is a girl who has always chosen the wrong path, who has always gotten in trouble and has so many deep issues that it has affected her judgment. She wants to do the right thing, but it keeps getting her into trouble. There is a point where her need to save people goes too far, this time endangering her own life. And that's the fault of the show for continuing to put Callie in these situations when all she needs to be is a teenager looking ahead at her future. 

It's just tiresome when each of her storylines keep ending in the same way: with her in some sort of trouble. I'm just tired of Callie being the main character. All I want is her to take a Brandon role from this season, where she's seen as growing and changing a bit, but not having drama where there doesn't need to be. This Diamond storyline could have remained Stef's story, not Callie's. 

Ok, speaking of this Callie mess: did "Daddy" (urg, creep) actually search Callie after all? Did I miss a moment where he did search for her phone? Or could she have actually kept her phone on and been saved right at the end of the episode?

Also, a really, really stupid detail, but I think part of the reason why Callie bugs me (and I didn't consciously notice until this episode) is Maia's acting tic of having Callie pause in her sentences and the repetition of the phrases "um" and "uh" a LOT. I didn't put together how often she does it in scenes until her scene with Jude. Again, a stupid and probably miniscule detail, but it may also factor in with why I'm more annoyed with Callie.

This really is the worst decision Callie's ever made. At least she didn't hook up with Brandon on top of it. I'm disappointed that Kyle wasn't actually the killer, only because I didn't want Callie to be rewarded for all the stunts she pulled. Troy's confession was terrible... for one, it was difficult to believe he ever would confess, and for another, spare me the tears, he should have gone down with cold indifference. And, of course, now that Callie's case should be dismissed (maybe probation, if she's still on the hook for breaking into that guy's house), she's not gonna be there for the hearing, which might land her in more hot water. Hopefully that won't happen and instead they'll wrap her court stuff up after she's found. Although I do wonder where that other detective was, the one who helped cover this whole thing up. It was so upsetting to see Stef drive past the hotel, and revolting to see "Daddy" in action. Although I wish Callie would stop getting herself into trouble and finally be a regular teenager with regular problems, the motel scene was disturbingly well done so I'm interested in them continuing with this next season.

Jesus' plot left on a cliffhanger as well... it was raining; will he and Brandon get into an accident? Will Jesus be angry enough to accidentally injure himself again? Or will they both make it home, upset but in one piece? I understand why Jesus was so upset but Mariana was right; he flipped out over pepperoni on his pizza, so Emma (and everyone else) thought it was best to at least wait until he was better. I think his insecurity about Brandon was a good addition to Jesus's story so I liked that they continued with it here. And speaking of Brandon, I'm glad he hasn't gotten into much trouble this block... however, now he's kind of just there, so hopefully next season they'll have him planning to attend a local college or something (no girl drama, please).

Mariana's been more self-absorbed than usual, and it's affected others, so I'm glad Emma and Jesus went off on her. And I'm glad she got to tell Nick's dad off as well, what an asshole. I'm surprised the deal went through with the school... not because Lena's speech was so persuasive (it wasn't) but because I didn't think the show would make a major change like that. But S5 is supposed to continue where it left off, and who knows where they are in the school year, so maybe there won't be any immediate changes (aka the kids will still attend the school). I wonder what Lena will do now, since I don't think she'd want to work for that snake. I was surprised that she was planning to return to work... how long has it been since Jesus's accident?

• Love 3

I think that the writers are using Callie and her mistakes to illustrate how much the foster care system messes kids up. And it's true. Some kids never recover from foster care. My wife and I foster. We've now had 32 kids come and go - some overnighters, some for years. It is so hard to earn the trust of a child like Callie. She's been burned too often. She's completely self-reliant and thinks it is her job to keep everyone else safe and sound, too. It's very much an 'us against them' mentality for these types of children. When you are forced to pick up and move to a new home with no warning or notice --- you start to embrace that 'rushing' mentality and make rapid-fire decisions that usually blow up in your face.  She is so conditioned by her experience with the system that she expects it to fail her --- even when it fails because OF her. She wants to save the world and other people because no one saved her when she needed them (rape, abuse, etc...) so I get it. I really do. She is as messed up as a person can be. Now I want to see her get some much needed therapy and for her to realize that she isn't responsible for every foster child (Kyle, that chick who was living with Liam's family, AJ, Jack, Diamond) and it's okay to let other people handle stuff. 

She's broken. Completely. Jesus has a traumatic brain injury, but Callie has an emotional brain injury. She needs help.

• Love 16

It will take Callie many, many years of therapy to heal and progress from these patterns born in trauma--and since The Fosters is running in slow motion, she doesn't have the space/time to actually grow.   So, it does make sense that she's still doing the same thing.  If Kyle's bravado as he tried to fit into a prison gang was a punch to the gut several episodes ago, this was a knife.  

Does Daphne still have custody of her daughter?  She never mentions it at all.

This shouldn't be called The Fosters anymore, it should be The Callie.  It's just too much Callie, whether one likes/understands the character or not.  I happen to agree that she has made a stupid, unnecessary decision yet again.  Upon finding Diamond and the other girl on the street, and being unable to talk Diamond out of going, the smart move would be let her go and call Stef immediately.  That way she has saved one girl and the adults can find the more recalcitrant one with their better resources.  The adults just bailed her ass out of a sling and she immediately jumps back into the fire instead of letting the pros find the pimp.  I don't want to watch that anymore. 

I rolled my eyes at the Anchor Beach charter dissolution decision.  That meeting would have been open to the public, there would be legalities in ending a charter because it is a public school after all.  Not to mention only Lena and Monte were there--where were the other teachers? 

• Love 4

These kids are working my nerves. Callie is always just so...Callie. At this point I'd be afraid to leave her alone with a dry cleaning bag for fear she'd suffocate. It is kind of nice to know that her going off with Russell was more about giving Stef a chance to catch him than just her usual tendency to blow things up. That's a little progress. Of course she had to blow it by putting her phone in Russell's bag. Just shove it under the seat Callie. At least that way you may have a chance to get it back later.

Mariana has become utterly thoughtless. When Emma confronted her in the hallway about the announcing her pregnancy on Twitter, Mariana gave this simpering smile, said "Nobody knows it was me" and proceeded to walk on as if that was the end of it. Umm, no little girl. That's not how this works. I wanted to punch her. Then her yelling at Nick's dad about how he terrorized her. Except even after he did that she continued to see him secretly and lie to him about her feelings for him. It's one thing to lie to a stalker who has a gun on you. It's quite another to continue to mislead that person when they are behind bars and in therapy.

Also, can we stop letting Mariana and Jesus use the fact that they're adopted as justification for thinking they can rail at Emma for having an abortion? They should know better than most that they are the lucky ones. They've seen enough people who weren't so fortunate.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, marceline said:

Mariana has become utterly thoughtless. When Emma confronted her in the hallway about the announcing her pregnancy on Twitter, Mariana gave this simpering smile, said "Nobody knows it was me" and proceeded to walk on as if that was the end of it. Umm, no little girl. That's not how this works. I wanted to punch her. Then her yelling at Nick's dad about how he terrorized her. Except even after he did that she continued to see him secretly and lie to him about her feelings for him. It's one thing to lie to a stalker who has a gun on you. It's quite another to continue to mislead that person when they are behind bars and in therapy.

Also, can we stop letting Mariana and Jesus use the fact that they're adopted as justification for thinking they can rail at Emma for having an abortion? They should know better than most that they are the lucky ones. They've seen enough people who weren't so fortunate.

I agree about Mariana. She has become thoughtless about other people. For every little thing she does right, like choosing to help Jesus with building a treehouse, she does a few things wrong, like the Twitter thing. I still don't fully understand why Mariana kept lying even after Nick was put away, but I don't totally blame her for the situation. What I do find annoying is that she doesn't take responsibility for her actions, not really. That is what frustrates me about Mariana. If she would only take responsibility instead of passing the blame to someone else, maybe she'd be more sympathetic. 

As for your second point, I think it's a valid point to make. Jesus only brought up the adoption thing in his dream, which is fine. When he was awake and aware of Emma's abortion, he even said that it was her body and was able to work out both sides to the issue with his moms. I actually liked that Jesus got to finally talk about his childhood and his family history. It's always been Mariana who's had the adoption/biological family issues while Jesus hasn't had much of an opinion on it. Mariana was the one who was railing on Emma's abortion, but mostly because she never told her and she told Brandon (along with the adoption point). As an adopted person myself and a pro-choice advocate, I can see why the point of adoption versus abortion would be brought up. It is a valid point, one that is central to the debate. Some people share that opinion. I like that this show is bringing up some real life issues AND trying to explore as many sides of it as possible. When the show doesn't go down TV cliches and try to go realistic, it actually helps separate the show from others. Plus, it doesn't even sound preachy, like we're supposed to side with Mariana. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

As for your second point, I think it's a valid point to make. Jesus only brought up the adoption thing in his dream, which is fine. When he was awake and aware of Emma's abortion, he even said that it was her body and was able to work out both sides to the issue with his moms. I actually liked that Jesus got to finally talk about his childhood and his family history.

I think Jesus was madder about being in the dark than about her actually having the abortion. Which is understandable from his perspective, but I think Emma would have told him if it weren't for his TBI and how he was struggling earlier in the season. 

I do understand why Mariana wasn't happy to hear about it, but she really doesn't get to say that to Emma.

As for Callie.....I just can't even deal with her any more. She doesn't even get out of one mess before she's diving into another. I do think it's a bit convenient that she was right about Kyle all along and that Troy was guilty, but I'm glad it got her out of jail. For all her issues, she doesn't deserve to be in jail for someone else having a car accident. I don't even think she deserves jail for breaking into that guy's house, maybe probation or community service or something.  Or court mandated therapy to try and solve her issues.

• Love 2

Honestly...how is Callie even alive at this point? How has she survived so many years in foster care and in juvie, or even in just day to day life, when she has such low self preservation skills? I know she has good intentions and even here, I can sort of admire her bravery in trying to help these girls, but....there had to have been a better option! I just have no idea why Callie isn't in all kinds of therapy at this point. She clearly has very deep seated mental problems and has not gotten even close to dealing with her trauma in the foster system. They should have focused on that, instead of this whole Kyle plot with Callie the Crusader working through her issues by making life choices that are making Darwin smack himself in the forehead from beyond the grave.

I was really hoping that Kyle was actually the killer, but oh no, Callie must be right, and we need a Bad Guy who wants to screw over the Poor Foster Kid and another Bad Guy who wants to cover up the real crime because...he's evil? This could have actually been a good lesson for Callie, that she cant just take people on their word, even if she feels bad for them, and getting involved in stuff she has no business with and doesn't know the whole story can lead to actual negative consequences. But...nope, she was right all along. Its all good.

Speaking of Bad Guys, we have our Bad Principle and Bad Guy who are out to destroy the school and make it an private school because...evil? I guess I can get the Bad Principle, he would get more money, but why the other guy whos name I cant recall and don't care to look up? He is just so pissy about his sons psychotic break that he wants to mess with the school he almost shot up? Huh? And, yeah, that's not how this works. At all. I'm amazed the kids didn't start rioting. I guess they saved that for next season.

Poor Jesus. His paranoia has really been messing with him, which I think is just another symptom of his injury. I totally get why they didn't tell him about the pregnancy, but I also understand Jesus being upset about being lied to. Really, he would probably have been alright (or at least a little less upset) if they had actually told him now that he's doing better, instead of having to find out on fucking Twitter. Speaking of, shut up Mariana! Her selfishness has just gone off the freaking rails this season with her constant complains, and that stupid Twitter account where she spilled not only her own secrets, but other peoples she has no business sharing with the whole internet.

I did enjoy the scene with Callie and Jude (its been ages since they had a conversation) and even when she was jamming with Brandon. And I have really enjoyed Jesus's story this season, and how its tying into Mariana and his feelings towards their biological family. Its not that I hated this arc or anything, I even liked some things about this episode, but I'm just sick of the constant, pointless drama based around characters making awful choices, or being pointlessly evil.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 6

I knew that they dropped the "Kyle did it" reveal an episode too soon for it to be real.

I guess now the question is whether he even robbed the lady or if Stef and/or Robert fabricated the ATM receipt and got him to go along with it in an effort to get Callie to go along with what the lawyers wanted? Probably the latter she she can have something to be angry about next season.

"I don't have anything to lose, I'm going to jail tomorrow anyway."

Like, seriously, dude's a violent drug dealer/pimp! You could lose a lot in a very short time, even if Stef did track the phone, he's likely to violently resist or take you hostage when the cops do come busting in.

34 minutes ago, Perfect Xero said:

Like, seriously, dude's a violent drug dealer/pimp! You could lose a lot in a very short time, even if Stef did track the phone, he's likely to violently resist or take you hostage when the cops do come busting in.

Exactly! She saw Diamond's complete fear in not going back to him, she heard the words "He'll kill me" and her first response is to...risk her own life and HOPE that Stef tracks her and that she brings backup and everything works out without anyone dying. Also, I noted that Stef did NOT have backup when she was tracking Callie's phone. I must have missed a part where Stef said something about backup being right behind her, right? Stef couldn't have just assumed that she'd be able to stop the sex trafficker on her own, right? 

• Love 2

A few of the things that came to my mind that could happen to Callie in the seconds it took her to make that STUPID decision of going with Diamond because Steff would track her phone:

1) They would find her phone and take it, DUH!  She could also get beat up about it.

2)She could get raped before Steff finds her

3) She could get beat up killed, while the police rescues her.

4) Worst case scenario, they could have hidden her FOREVER and never be found by the police, therefore having to spend her life as a sex slave forever.

Yet none of this ever occurred to Callie, because, who cares, she was going to jail anyway. Ugh, what an idiot!!!!!  

Edited by ChocButterfly
Spelling.
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, ChocButterfly said:

A few of the things that came to my mind that could happen to Callie in the seconds it took her to make that STUPID decision of going with Diamond because Steff would track her phone:

1) They would find her phone and take it, DUH!  She could also get beat up about it.

2)She could get raped before Steff finds her

3) She could get beat up killed, while the police rescues her.

4) Worst case scenario, they could have hidden her FOREVER and never be found by the police, therefore having to spend her life as a sex slave forever.

Yet none of this ever occurred to Callie, because, who cares, she was going to jail anyway. Ugh, what an idiot!!!!!  

Apparently to her, being kidnapped, raped, sold, and possibly killed is better than going to jail for three years. But hey, she TOTALLY would have 100% saved Diamond.

Or, you know, she could have just given Diamond her phone to hide in the van so Stef could have tracked it. 

• Love 2

Another bad thing that could happen is that Stef could get shot again trying to rescue her. The only reason I don't think that will happen is that they already did a story about Stef getting shot.

In fairness, Emma DID try to tell Jesus in that letter, which he claimed to have read even though he hadn't. So he lied/kept secrets also. She had to figure out for herself that he couldn't read. Then neither one of them wanted to get into anything difficult after that, so neither one of them pressed ANY issues. And as far as we know he's not mad at Grandma for not telling him all of what was in there, so I think he's mostly freaking out because of his insecurity about himself, feeling he's not Emma's equal, etc. We saw that he was insecure that way when he was in the coma -- he feels like he failed Mariana, he feels like Brandon is better, he feels worthless. It's sad, but I really like that they've given him an inner life like all the other kids, and that the TBI is stripping him of his ability to hide behind a veneer. It's messy, but it's better that it's all coming out.

RE Kyle not really being guilty, I was not surprised, because of the left handed thing they found in the case file, and the page that had been removed from the report-- something was definitely being covered up and the evidence was all pointing away from Kyle. Also it's not like he was some random kid. Callie KNEW him really well. Admittedly, people do change, and Callie's judgment isn't necessarily great. But there are people I know who I feel very confident in saying would not kill anyone, and I thought it was implied that Kyle changed only after being sent to prison. I wasn't sure, but I was pretty much expecting them to eventually reveal his innocence. I like that they introduced enough confusion that it made everyone doubt, though. In real life, often hat's how it is, not all telegraphed and obvious, but a mess that's hard to sort out, especially when people are deliberately lying and hiding evidence and trying to confuse you. It takes a lot of care to not get thrown by that, and sometimes things never do come clear.

Edited by possibilities
  • Love 2

Too bad Kyle got the "I killed someone" tattoo immediately on entering Folsom.  Might ding his future job chances.  I do sort of hate these plots where the justice system is portrayed as totally messed up as it apparently is, just to make this point about the fantastic Callie who can do what the adults can't.  Police misconduct is real, we see video evidence of it every day on the news, but this kind of trivializes it for me.  It would have been better to have the innocence project Aaron was supposedly affiliated with solve the case some way, and Callie could still have credit for believing in Kyle but not get into all the shit that she did. 

• Love 3

I realize that things aren't realistic but ut is illegal to have a closed board meeting. Yes, even for a charter school. It doesn't work like this at all.

• Love 1

I think it has been discussed here before but I just want to give my 2 cents on charter schools wouldn't it be nice if charter schools had the same requirements as public schools? I mean, they are publicly funded and are not really held accountable for anything. They can reject students - especially disabled students - and if they have a disabled students they can simply refuse to implement IEP's (in some states). And if Anchor Beach were so great, Jesus would, according to Lena, be able to attend it even with a TBI (the idea that he needed "special ed" is ridiculous but I am following her logic). Are they going to save Anchor Beach or just move to a more inclusive model?

And to add to the choir: Callie, Callie, Callie...

Can they just leave her somewhere for like half of the next season so we can catch a break from her? 

There are a few shows I could never really follow because I couldn't like any of the main characters, or simply hated all of them (every Shonda show is like that to me). This show is so very close to give me the same feeling... I can still tolerate Stef, Jesus and Mike. I still like Emma and Aaron. That's it.

I finally watched just in time for the start of Season 5. It's amazing how quickly the episode goes when you FF through all of the Callie/Diamond/Pimp stuff. Ugh. This is NOT why I started watching The Fosters - not at all. 

I thought that the entire episode sucked. I did like hearing Grandma's voice but that is about it. 

• Love 3

Confused on why people are saying they wished kyle was guilty, the kid was about spend his life in prison for nothing. I know, its just tv, but im just saying for all intent and purposes. 

Didnt care much about lenas storyline. 

I miss Stefs hair tbh.

Why the hell did Daphne let Callie go with ?? Why didnt they all hop in the car and go to Stef?

Dumb dumb dumb dumb callie. 

Well at least im finally caught up and i can watch it on tv now.