Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Steven and Justin's Story Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

That poor cat!  Someone needs to call the ASPCA. This monster should not have animal.  I am a great lover of animals and him having a cat is very upsetting. Can't you just see him killing that cat in one of his rages!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Pain meds?? What'd you get? I know where you can sell em quick. 

I was given a couple doses of Dilaudid. It was via IV though, so no selling em to evil Steven ASSanti, lol.

• Love 2

He says if his dad or Princess don't bring him his new pills, and he overdoses on pain killers, or goes back to being addicted to pain pills it's their fault?? No, it's not.

Why doesn't he take personal responsibility for his actions???? If he goes back to his pain pill addiction, that is a choice he is making.

• Love 7

This is what happens when you cry wolf and berate all the people who were trying to help you.  You really need their help now and they are all basically like no, F you.  Where if he would have been a nice guy and shown people he was trying, Princess or his dad would have probably jumped through flaming hoops to make sure you had your medicine.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Kid said:

That poor cat!  Someone needs to call the ASPCA. This monster should not have animal.

As long as he's not neglecting or abusing the cat, I think I'm okay with him having a pet. He actually seems to genuinely care for the kitty. (This may be the only positive thing about the guy)

My sister is an addict, alcoholic and has borderline personality disorder. She has my mother dancing to her tune like Steven. She uses the threat of suicide to manipulate my mom. I've distanced myself from both because it's just so unhealthy. 

In a lot of ways, my mom created her own monster. Similarly to how the dad deals with Steven - I see many parallels. It's just sad and frustrating.

• Love 12