Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Steven and Justin's Story Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

He won't be successful at drug rehab nor weight loss.  He doesn't really want it.

These men look like they don't buy his shit and don't give 2 fucks about him. Love it.

• Love 15
Just now, SkinnyMinnie said:

I wonder if Dr. Now tipped the doctors off to his shit... That doctor in the white looks like he's got Stevens number..

I thought the same thing. His look when Steven first came in, LOL

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SkinnyMinnie said:

I wonder if Dr. Now tipped the doctors off to his shit... That doctor in the white looks like he's got Stevens number..

He's probably a skilled doctor with years of experience in drug rehab.  He's seen dozens or maybe hundreds of Stevens.

• Love 9

Steven: "I don't think I'm depressed."

Mom:  "I think you are."

Steven:  "is there Internet access? Can I have my iPad?  I don't wanna be bored."

Mom:  "how dumb! What a disgusting jerk! He's really an ass!"

• Love 12

Jesus.... He's whining about having his phone and tablet and "contacting his people".  We're not even past the initial consultation and you can already tell this piece of shit is getting ready to fail.

• Love 6

They're gonna try to detox this monster. Good luck, gentlemen.

1 minute ago, DrNowsWeightScale said:

About 12 minutes into the show so far, he doesn't seem as obnoxious in this one as he did in part 1...

This is what he's usually like. The first ep showed the extreme freak show. But he's extremely manipulative and I believe him when he says he's not depressed. His beastly behaviour gets him everything he wants. Don't fall for it!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That took too long.

I live near the zoo where the chimp threw his poop and it landed in a grandma's face, it reminded me of Steven and the nurses.

Hahahaha Armchair Critic! Thanks for my first of, hopefully, many laughs of the evening.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

He won't be successful at drug rehab nor weight loss.  He doesn't really want it.

These men look like they don't buy his shit and don't give 2 fucks about him. Love it.

I wonder if they have some sort of policy to give people a chance as long as they don't out and out say "nope not interested!".... even if they don't believe them.

• Love 3
(edited)

FAKE!!!!! Fake tears, he's got some shit up his sleeve. Steven reminds me a little of Eric Cartman. Except Eric Cartman is way better looking. There's going to be some action in the episode I can already tell.

Edited by SkinnyMinnie
  • Love 5
Just now, Kid said:

He is really difficult to watch. There's just something about him that makes one uncomfortable.

It's his stupid rat face that gets to me.

• Love 8
(edited)

Oh no he did - ent, put his sorry ass in the same class as my dearly beloved and departed PRINCE (and other celebrities) when talking with the treatment center counselors!!!??

You dirty Mutha............

** Takes big sip of martini ***

Suffer You Bastard!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Pers said:

It's his stupid rat face that gets to me.

Gawd, he does look like Peter Pettigrew, doesn't he? With the personality of Cartman, who I'll bet he's been watching his whole life.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, DrNowsWeightScale said:

About 12 minutes into the show so far, he doesn't seem as obnoxious in this one as he did in part 1...

Just wait...I'm sure it's coming. Plus, can you believe anything he says?

2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh no he did - ent, put his sorry ass in the same class as my dearly beloved and departed PRINCE (and other celebrities) when talking with the treatment center counselors!!!??

You dirty Mutha............

Haha..."I don't want to be like Prince"...don't worry, you are NOTHING like him.

• Love 10