Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Steven and Justin's Story Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

He gave him Toradol IV. No buzz but it works! Not a narcotic.

Thanks for that clarification.

As a cat lover, I find the presence of a kitty cat especially upsetting.  Why couldn't it be some horrid mongrel dog?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

45 minutes in. Is this week gonna be like last week. No progress and bad behavior! Why are they even doing a show on him? Nearly 3 hours and nothing but hissy fits

I was just thinking the same thing.  I'm bored!

(edited)

Since TLC is filming this train wreck, one would think that they would have the sense to call a rescue to come get that cat.

Edited by Kid

Tonight is the season premiere of Archer to give me a palate cleanser from this shitstorm. I don't typically enjoy hating people I'm watching on television, but Steven is a straight up asshole of epic proportions and would be sober and skinny too.

I've had Toradol given to me for my inflammatory bowel disease because the ER doc thought I was after pain management, and it was worthless. Did not help one bit. Once my blood pressure skyrocketed and my CT scan came back, I was then given Dilaudid. I'm blaming Steven for the doctors not wanting to help me.

• Love 3
Just now, Michael Stabosz said:

What about the cat's mess?  There's no way Steven would be able to bend over and scoop up litter.

I can't even think about that.  I'm playing Jingly Feather with my two monsters right now and I can't bear to think of any kitty being mistreated.

• Love 6

He doesn't give two shits about losing weight or getting off drugs. Why is everyone else turning themselves inside out to save someone who doesn't want to do a damn thing to save themselves?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, MGodfrey said:

Does it satisfy the drug lust?

Not usually, it's kinda seen as the Tylenol of prescription pain meds, but it covers the dr because he's not ignoring the pain.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mom2twoNonna2one said:

I love how dr. Now refused to touch him as he held his hand out like for a shake. F that.

Steven's hand reminds me of the movie Mallrats where the character puts his hand in his butt to stink it up before he shakes the guy's hand. I bet ASSanti's hand smells like that.

• Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, gardendiva said:

The cat can feast on that fucker for months when he dies

Ugh. That meat must be toxic. Hell he's alive and his ass is still green.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh shit, he weighs 808 pounds. He's in James K territory now.

Maybe he's ordering his pizza deep fraahd now, because you know deep fried pizza has fewer fat/ calories than regular pizza / James K. Logic

Edited by DrNowsWeightScale
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Michael Stabosz said:

Thanks for that clarification.

As a cat lover, I find the presence of a kitty cat especially upsetting.  Why couldn't it be some horrid mongrel dog?

Nah, a cat can deal with that. A dog would have gotten attached. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Hobby store=losing proposition

I agree, but at least he's trying.  Which is more than we can say for Steven.  I like the general direction Justin's life is going.

1 minute ago, notyrmomma said:

Where did Justin get the money to open a store?

His father.

• Love 7