Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Dot said:

Weird. After seeing @3girlsforus's & @Ketzel's comments, I read thru some of the responses to fans again. Every mention of "boy friend" has disappeared, replaced in one instance with "the man I am with."

I have my Senior Moments now & then, but not on this. Yesterday, Chase was her BF. Today he's just a man.

Just to be clear, I never thought you had a senior moment. I figured either I missed the post that called him ‘boyfriend’ or she edited it. Looks like it’s editing. I find that comical. Hope Chase is getting paid well. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Just to be clear, I never thought you had a senior moment. I figured either I missed the post that called him ‘boyfriend’ or she edited it. Looks like it’s editing. I find that comical. Hope Chase is getting paid well. 

Heh, he just posted some photos on instagram of him at a shooting range in West Virginia - no sign of Whitney. She's probably off somewhere with an instructor, because she ALWAYS wanted to learn how to use a gun, and it has NOTHING to do with Chase's interest in shooting.  (Hey Whitney - how's that totally sincere, respectful and completely-unrelated-to-Avi-Lang conversion to Judaism going?)

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Dot said:

I can only wonder at Chase's sensibilities to be posting photos of himself shooting a gun less than 24 hrs after 2 mass murders killed 29 ppl.

Oh dear, Dot, I didn't even think of that. 😞

• Love 1

I love it when Twit's fans rave about something she's wearing -- in this case, her camo pants -- and it's NEVER from her own frumpwear clothing line! 😊

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Dot said:

I love it when Twit's fans rave about something she's wearing -- in this case, her camo pants -- and it's NEVER from her own frumpwear clothing line! 😊

I can't get past the idiots who see that picture and rave about how much weight she's lost. I mean, I realize that my eyesight is not the best, but I can tell the difference between a cow and a collie......

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

What is this suppose to represent?

Seems the intention is a pregnancy tease. Ryan is even helping out with the facade by asking her to name it Ryan since he introduced her to the father. I’m assuming he’s referring to Chase. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Seems the intention is a pregnancy tease. Ryan is even helping out with the facade by asking her to name it Ryan since he introduced her to the father. I’m assuming he’s referring to Chase. 

I’m not sure if I get the most frustrated with Whitney/The Barnacles/Her fans/The Writers.  Same moves, same enabling, same idiotic fawning, same storylines.  It’s all so stupid.  I’m really starting to question my sanity for watching this show sometimes.  It’s like living in Bizarro world.  Seriously, why do her people that watch the show/online antics fawn over her? I’m not saying people have to hate her, but she seems, at best, ridiculous to me.

• Love 9

Asked if she is pregnant by an over-excited fan (lots of exclamation points) Whitney has responded "honestly did not occur to me that this photo would be interpreted this way. I mean, they weren’t gonna their hands on my 🍈, you know? 😂"

I don't think this is going to tamp down the giddy joy with which her followers are greeting her "accidental" message.

I do think that Whitney assuming the guys weren't going to grab her "melons" is pretty ironic, considering how freely she grabs other peoples' various intimate areas.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I do think that Whitney assuming the guys weren't going to grab her "melons" is pretty ironic, considering how freely she grabs other peoples' various intimate areas.

I want to know why it’s necessary for them to grab anything at all. Couldn’t they just take a publicity photo without their hands on her stomach?

• Love 9

When Lennie was with Whitney, was he featured in her social media as much as the new guy?  Was Avi ever featured?  Since I’m not a regular watcher and see her SM on here, did she and/or Buddy imply they were “dating” (or whatever they were suppose to be doing) on their SM accounts last season?  I didn’t recall offhand.  How much, if any, do you think the producers influence what she writes?  

15 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I want to know why it’s necessary for them to grab anything at all. Couldn’t they just take a publicity photo without their hands on her stomach?

That’s the part I didn’t understand.  Why would you have 4 people circled around you touching your stomach? I mean I think it would be weird if you were pregnant, but it’s even weirder if you’re not IMO.  I guess I just don’t get most of her posts.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

That’s the part I didn’t understand.  Why would you have 4 people circled around you touching your stomach? I mean I think it would be weird if you were pregnant, but it’s even weirder if you’re not IMO.  I guess I just don’t get most of her posts.

I don’t for a minute believe it wasn’t orchestrated to cause the ‘are you pregnant’ reaction. And I don’t for a minute believe she’s pregnant. Her current SM posts are clearly designed to spawn  ohh ohh she has a boyfriend and is having sex and that could mean baby so I have to watch the new season. All is spawns in me is a yawn and a queasy stomach. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Dot said:

Hopefully there is a bar he can hold on to, no way would he be able to hold on to her riding an ATV - she probably is as slick as an oil spill

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Dot said:

And, OMG, is that a ring on her left ring finger???

52 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Hopefully there is a bar he can hold on to, no way would he be able to hold on to her riding an ATV - she probably is as slick as an oil spill

I was guessing she has to ride in front because her belly gets in the way of her reaching around his waist.  And I don't think he can reach all the way around her either - he's only ever been pictured her with his arms around her shoulders. Here's a challenge for you,  Whit - let's see a grownup kiss  video with his arms wrapped around your waist! Your challenge is to get him to do it. His challenge is to do it.  Bonus points if the kiss lasts more than 8 seconds.

13 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

And, OMG, is that a ring on her left ring finger???

Yessssss! She's engaged!!!! They're going to have beee-you-tee-ful children!!!!!!!! Don't tell me that's her right hand - -everyone knows the camera reverses things!! And even if it doesn't she can be engaged with a ring on any finger she wants!!! Whitney are you pregnant? You are, aren't you?

Ahem. Sorry all. Sometimes you fall a little too far down the rabbit hole. *Ketzel blushing*

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I was guessing she has to ride in front because her belly gets in the way of her reaching around his waist.  And I don't think he can reach all the way around her either - he's only ever been pictured her with his arms around her shoulders. Here's a challenge for you,  Whit - let's see a grownup kiss  video with his arms wrapped around your waist! Your challenge is to get him to do it. His challenge is to do it.  Bonus points if the kiss lasts more than 8 seconds.

Maybe it’s my 28 years of marriage talking but even more than grownup kissing videos, I would expect to see subtle and unstaged touching. Have we seen them holding hands? Do we see spontaneous photos where his hand is just resting on her as if it was natural for him to touch her that way? I’m not sure if I’m explaining this well but to me every PDA video or photo to me looks staged even when it’s supposed to appear natural and spontaneous. That video of them “singing” (if you can call it that) was so clearly made to show the kiss. He is sitting at the angle that says ‘I have to kiss her now’. Nothing even remotely natural about it. I think she thinks those “pecks” come across as spontaneous as if they are so comfortable with each other when in reality they look pathetic and juvenile. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Maybe it’s my 28 years of marriage talking but even more than grownup kissing videos, I would expect to see subtle and unstaged touching. Have we seen them holding hands? Do we see spontaneous photos where his hand is just resting on her as if it was natural for him to touch her that way? I’m not sure if I’m explaining this well but to me every PDA video or photo to me looks staged even when it’s supposed to appear natural and spontaneous. That video of them “singing” (if you can call it that) was so clearly made to show the kiss. He is sitting at the angle that says ‘I have to kiss her now’. Nothing even remotely natural about it. I think she thinks those “pecks” come across as spontaneous as if they are so comfortable with each other when in reality they look pathetic and juvenile. 

I completely agree with you, but the truth as I've seen it on her show is that she is completely awkward and stiff around any man when it comes to physical contact (other than the times when she is initiating totally inappropriate conduct! I'm thinking of the pics where she is grabbing Todd's crotch, licking Tal's nipples, fondling the back of her father's neck as they sit side by side in the eye doctor's waiting room, backing Buddy up a wall by twerking at him until he's pinned there.)  I don't think she even understands that sort of casual physical interaction with a lover that you are talking about. I seriously doubt she's ever had a genuine on-going physical relationship with anybody (other than, possibly, Avi Lang, and what she obviously saw as a serious thing turned out to be just a chubby chaser getting his jollies.)

I'm not so much challenging her to demonstrate a genuine moment of physical affection with Chase, as I am challenging her acting skills (and Chase's). 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Yessssss! She's engaged!!!! They're going to have beee-you-tee-ful children!!!!!!!! Don't tell me that's her right hand - -everyone knows the camera reverses things!! And even if it doesn't she can be engaged with a ring on any finger she wants!!! Whitney are you pregnant? You are, aren't you?

Ahem. Sorry all. Sometimes you fall a little too far down the rabbit hole. *Ketzel blushing*

There's no way in Hell that ATV is going anywhere. Aren't most of them rated at 500# ? IF we believe her and assume that her current weight is 328, and Chase looks to be about 180, that's over 500..... 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

There's no way in Hell that ATV is going anywhere. Aren't most of them rated at 500# ? IF we believe her and assume that her current weight is 328, and Chase looks to be about 180, that's over 500..... 

Well at least that saves us a repeat of the screaming, braying ATV video from Alaska.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I can't get past the idiots who see that picture and rave about how much weight she's lost.

I thought she was always implying that it was a huge insult to tell anybody they look like they've lost weight?

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'd love to hear the comments of the ppl in the car behind her fat ass. 😎

This is part of a series of three photos she felt it necessary to take at a gas station. Every time she does something like this I am reminded of how appropriately named this thread is. What the f*$K is wrong with this woman???

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t for a minute believe it wasn’t orchestrated to cause the ‘are you pregnant’ reaction. And I don’t for a minute believe she’s pregnant. Her current SM posts are clearly designed to spawn  ohh ohh she has a boyfriend and is having sex and that could mean baby so I have to watch the new season. All is spawns in me is a yawn and a queasy stomach. 

All it spawns in me is the desire to not watch.  I’m in for just about every stupid thing she does, but I’m out for fake pregnancies!

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I can't get past the idiots who see that picture and rave about how much weight she's lost. I mean, I realize that my eyesight is not the best, but I can tell the difference between a cow and a collie......

She may have lost a bit, but I think age and gravity are pulling her fat apron down and thus it appears somewhat smaller in girth 😉 

• Love 4

This is part of a series of three photos she felt it necessary to take at a gas station. Every time she does something like this I am reminded of how appropriately named this thread is. What the f*$K is wrong with this woman???

Who took them? They aren't selfies - did she say who was taking them?

35 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Who took them? They aren't selfies - did she say who was taking them?

According to the post caption, "Creative Direction & Execution by @keirlabelle."  He's one of the production crew.

4 hours ago, teachermomma3 said:

What the what? 🤦

20190805_204739.jpg

Is that a rolled up shirt ??

what the F**k makes her think anyone wants to stare at her fat gut!!   She doesn’t have to look at it ! The public does! 

🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, DNR said:

Is that a rolled up shirt ??

what the F**k makes her think anyone wants to stare at her fat gut!!   She doesn’t have to look at it ! The public does! 

🤢🤢🤢🤮

I think it is a sport bra over some very flimsy "bra".  And yes! No one wants to look at that! Ever!

• Love 2

You know, I might actually have a tiny bit of respect for her 'look at my fat fabulousness' attitude if she wasn't always wearing black on her lower half. If your saggy beachball figure is so irreproachable, Whitney, let's see you in orange or lime green leggings.

• Love 4

If I’ve said it once, I’ll say it a thousand times . . . Put that shit away - no one wants to see it 🤢🤢🤮

I get that her whole deal is how proud she is of being morbidly obese, but there is such a thing as taste and decorum.  First of all, you are not a teenager.  They can be forgiven once in a while when prancing around in less clothes than is appropriate in public (I.e., bikini and shorts when coming home from a beach day), they are young and feeling their oats and getting the idea of being in the skin they are in.  But seriously, isn’t she about 35?  Now it’s just plain tacky, even if she was at a normal range BMI.  

I truly believe she would get a lot more support for her NOBS campaign if she was instead an example of how to dress a very large body with taste and class.  I’m not even going to get into her overtly senshus behavior around men and women.  That’s a whole other kettle of fish and truthfully, it makes me a little nauseated to think of all her nasty gyrations that she thinks are enticing people.

My point, it really doesn’t have to be this way . . .

• Love 7
Spoiler

Her posse is after me now because I asked her to please put on a shirt in respect for others.  That makes me a hater according to her fans.  I used to weigh 352 and believe you me kept my shirt on at all times!  Now I weigh 153 and still am never shirtless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Twit claims she gets too hot in her car if she wears a shirt. But there's no reason she couldn't slip one on when she gets out of her car & goes out in public. She is an exhibitionist, thru & thru. Frankly, it's embarrassing that a 35yo woman of any size thinks it's appropriate to prance around half-naked in a filling station.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit claims she gets too hot in her car if she wears a shirt. But there's no reason she couldn't slip one on when she gets out of her car & goes out in public. She is an exhibitionist, thru & thru. Frankly, it's embarrassing that a 35yo woman of any size thinks it's appropriate to prance around half-naked in a filling station.

How much heat would a tank top over the sports bra add anyway?  I call BS on that excuse 😄 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Dot said:

The 10 pounds of hair extensions she straps to her head or the hundreds of pounds of extra fat trap a lot more heat in than a 2.99 flimsy t-shirt from Target.  Who does she think she's kidding? 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I saw two teen girls in line at the burrito joint the other day. They were wearing sports bras and short-shorts and were striking poses that could only be described as Beginning Instagram Influencer. It was ridiculous on them and is even worse on a woman TWICE THEIR AGE and THREE TIMES THEIR WEIGHT like Whit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I saw two teen girls in line at the burrito joint the other day. They were wearing sports bras and short-shorts and were striking poses that could only be described as Beginning Instagram Influencer. It was ridiculous on them and is even worse on a woman TWICE THEIR AGE and THREE TIMES THEIR WEIGHT like Whit.

Interestingly enough, in her latest post --- a sparring session w Ryan --- she's wearing a MUCH better sports bra. More coverage, more support. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Globegrl said:
  Reveal spoiler

Her posse is after me now because I asked her to please put on a shirt in respect for others.  That makes me a hater according to her fans.  I used to weigh 352 and believe you me kept my shirt on at all times!  Now I weigh 153 and still am never shirtless.

I will never understand why people don’t get that the objection isn’t about her weight. It’s about appropriateness. As you point out, 350 or 150 lbs - you wear a shirt at a gas station. But god forbid you point that out to Twit. It has to be about her weight. Twit and her Twitties can’t fathom that really we just think that people of all weights should wear clothes in public. 

• Love 8

There's a photo somewhere of a bunch of the attendees from the No Barriers Conference in Lake Tahoe. It was taken on the last day, at the airport. Everyone gathered together for one last group shot before they all jetted off to their individual destinations., and there was Whitney - apparently intending to fly from California to North Carolina in a bra and leggings.  (I rolled my eyes when I saw it, but I assumed she'd be putting on some kind of coverup. Planes in flight get cold! But maybe not too cold for her. Ugh.)

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Just really glad I didn’t have to sit next to her on the plane.  The sweat alone would have done me in. 🤢

She was travelling with Chase - the heavy necking would have only made it worse. 😄

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit claims she gets too hot in her car if she wears a shirt. 

This is dumb and makes no sense. When I get hot in my car, taking off my shirt would NEVER occur to me. Instead I do what everyone else in the world does does, TURN ON THE AC or OPEN A DAMN WINDOW. 

• Love 8

She must just reek. She volunteers that she rarely bathes. That one video said she was on day 8 and was going to go at least one more day. She supposedly works out every day. Even if it’s just twerking she would work up a sweat at her size. She lives in NC where in the summer everyone sweats just opening the door to go outside. She’s 200 lbs overweight. Clearly she must trend toward overheating and sweating if she claims she is too hot in a car to wear a shirt. Add to that the fact that most people tend to smell a little more in a tank top/sleeveless/sports bra vs short sleeves. Open air pits allows the breezes to air you out but it also makes the stink spread. So on top of her failing to bathe, living somewhere hot, being 200lbs overweight - she makes it even worse with her wardrobe. I can only imagine how she must smell. 

Another topic for the ‘show production staff tell-all’ when this train wreck is over. 

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

This is dumb and makes no sense. When I get hot in my car, taking off my shirt would NEVER occur to me. Instead I do what everyone else in the world does does, TURN ON THE AC or OPEN A DAMN WINDOW. 

She indicates the A/C isn't enuf. Heather, however, has to wear a sweatshirt with hoodie & 2 weighed lap blankets when she rides with Twit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dot said:

She indicates the A/C isn't enuf. Heather, however, has to wear a sweatshirt with hoodie & 2 weighed lap blankets when she rides with Twit.

Well the weighted blankets aren’t for warmth. They are to help quell the anxiety of constantly dealing with Twit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1