Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Still?  I don't know if I can sit through anymore Heather/Buddy pretend romance crap.   Good God woman move on. 

One of them needs to up their standards.  At this point, it doesn't matter which one.  They are both insufferable.  If she wants to know why she can't get a man, all she needs to do is watch that video.  Her comment to Babs was uncalled for, rude, and disrespectful regardless of the situation.  I won't be watching, but I will be reading!  

Oh, and regarding the flag thing, I live in Baltimore & our state flag is prominently displayed.  I'm not on the up-and-up with other state flags ;) 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Still?  I don't know if I can sit through anymore Heather/Buddy pretend romance crap.  

Good God woman move on. 

That seems to be one of her main whines: he's moved on & she can't.

Hey, @AZChristian. You've commented a couple times that Twit would not meet the wgt limit for a zip line. Apparently, the MBFFL producers found a place in AK where they could put Twit in a cage to zip along in!

• Love 2

Buddy's face after Twit makes him kiss her! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's the face of a man who is going to have nightmares and is totally grossed out! GIVE IT UP TWIT, Buddy is not interested in you. AT ALL. He obviously finds her repulsive. (Ironic isn't it? Buddy is quite repulsive himself, IMO...but, everyone's got their own standards!)

That post...typical Twitney. One showing way too much skin pic, one ugly cry face pic. Ugh. 

I don't know what to add about that trailer that you all haven't already said. You guys are all so on point. Totally agree that the REAL reason she can't find a boyfriend is because of her horrible, disgusting personality. Who the hell wants to get into a relationship with someone who is a black hole of neediness? You cannot give her enough attention, love, etc. NOTHING will ever be enough. Why would any guy sign up for that?

Also totally agree with those who mentioned Torrid...I've snooped their inventory online, they have many cute items...Twit just isn't buying them because those items would actually be APPROPRIATE to wear in public, and we can't have that, now can we.

I love how Twit's going to get her mom moving in the gym...yes, you should be giving out fitness advice, you morbidly obese moron. Also your mom has had a STROKE! Any activity she does should be run past her doctor, strokes are very serious. I would imagine her doctor would recommend a reputable (meaning not someone in it for the TV air time, looking at you Will & Jessica) and certified trainer if Babs wants to hit the gym. Her doctor would NOT recommend that her morbidly obese, narcissistic daughter should be in charge.

This annoying bitch needs to stop giving advice on pretty much ALL subjects...her love life is non-existent, but she "counsels" friends on theirs...her fitness is awful but she thinks she's an expert...she starts a clothing line but wears nothing but bras herself...Twit needs to take a seat and shut her damn mouth.

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

I love how Twit's going to get her mom moving in the gym...yes, you should be giving out fitness advice, you morbidly obese moron. . . .her fitness is awful but she thinks she's an expert. . .

Ah, but @Sasha888, you ignore what an adept human being Twit is. She need only try some activity once & she's an expert. She flopped around to music at age 4 & was immediately a professional dancer, winning an award in Saratoga. She showed Todd how to wag his ass in her kitchen & became a choreographer. She lay on her humungous tummy on a surfboard in HI & became a surfer.  (And who knows yet what wondrous activities she excelled at in AK.) She rode up a hill on a specially designed bicycle to accolades aplenty for her verve & deftness. She was carried across the finish line of an 8K race as her dad whispered, "You've inspired a lot of people today."

Of course, she's now a fitness trainer. She's been going to a gym 3-4 times a week since Jan. Why wouldn't she train Babs & 5,978 fans on-line?

Edited by Dot
  • Love 17

So the latest photo in her story shows her celebrating that no one is sitting in the two seats next to her on the plane. The implication is that she has only one seat. Of course she doesn’t show us a photo of herself in just that one seat. Dear Whitney - you get empty seats next to you when you are required to purchase them because of your size. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Dot said:

She's been going to a gym 3-4 times a week since Jan.

Well, except for those times when she was traveling or her back hurt . . .

There's a new instagram pic of her lying on the floor in her sports bra and leggings, posting how much she misses her gym. I think she really does miss her workouts with her family and/or friends, and a personal trainer praising her every move. Being the center of attention and lavish praise seems to be her motivation of choice, with the largest possible audience to cheer her on. Now if there were only some way to provide the same amount of ego-stroking to some healthy dietary changes, she might actually improve her self-destructive eating habits.

I'm waiting for the post where she misses her nutritionist and celebrates her commitment to a healthy diet.  (And weight loss, Whitney, WEIGHT LOSS. Or all that super duper exercise you're doing is going to leave you with trashed joints.)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

That's an old one. She was using it in Season 1. It made me wonder if she had a speech impediment.

Apparently she got a new bitch. She posted it in her profile. I think in Whitney’s case anyone assigned to be her friend really is her bitch. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Apparently she got a new bitch. She posted it in her profile. I think in Whitney’s case anyone assigned to be her friend really is her bitch. 

She's called Jessica "bish" numerous times. Boo & bish are Twit's go-to terms of endearment. Ain't she cute? And sassy? What a gal!

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Dot said:

Ah, but @Sasha888, you ignore what an adept human being Twit is. She need only try some activity once & she's an expert. She flopped around to music at age 4 & was immediately a professional dancer, winning an award in Saratoga. She showed Todd how to wag his ass in her kitchen & became a choreographer. She lay on her humungous tummy on a surfboard in HI & became a surfer.  (And who knows yet what wondrous activities she excelled at in AK.) She rode up a hill on a specially designed bicycle to accolades aplenty for her verve & deftness. She was carried across the finish line of an 8K race as her dad whispered, "You've inspired a lot of people today."

Of course, she's now a fitness trainer. She's been going to a gym 3-4 times a week since Jan. Why wouldn't she train Babs & 5,978 fans on-line?

Did she say she's a "trainer" or was it implied? Regardless, this is one of my biggest peeves about her. If she took one cooking class, she'd think she was ready for Hell's Kitchen. If she participated in a public field school, she'd think she was an archaeologist. It's insulting to those who spend years working on their craft/sport/profession. She wants all the glory without the hard work--I know people who spent 4 years in school becoming trainers and they lived by example--then there's Whitney: "I've been going to the gym, I'm an expert!" Biiiiiiitch. 

• Love 6

Someone enlighten me please.  I have not seen the trailer but noticed that one of her fans commented that she wondered if the ultrasound Whitney received was because she was pregnant.  Is there something in this trailer/teaser about an ultrasound.  I don't think I could watch this show anymore if she is pregnant, artificial insemination or otherwise. 

I guess Twit's Dec 12 "biggest fan" is a woman named Tarryn Feldman of maybe Nashville , TN. There are 2 selfies of her with Twit in the profile. No explanation, so I'm just guessing.

• Love 1

Ok so let me see if I got this trailer straight:

• Whitney is forcing her elderly parents to exercise because it’s good for them, but when her Dad signed her up for a ~5k with a free trip to Hawai’i, all hell broke loose.
  • Whitney, who dated Buddy (in her mind), is yet again counseling people on their love lives (despite not having an actual one of her own)
  • Tal briefly appears to expound on Whitney’s greatness (and collect his check)...Todd briefly appears to tell us how shitty Whitney is as a dancer, choreographer, overall person, and collect his check.
  • Buddy strolls in with a new girlfriend, whom he would marry yesterday, but Heather is still pining away over Buddy, the slob.  Apparently, Heather is not even worthy of a fake romance with a bearded crafts store worker, who uses an alias and disguise to appear on the show.  Instead, she pathetically reminds us of the great relationship she had with Buddy, who was cheating, lying, doing drugs and everything else except paying his bills.  Can they please write another fake schoolmate running into the gang, so Heather can go on a pretend date horseback riding.
  • Does this girlfriend Buddy is so ready to marry disappear because we then have Whitney trying to hump Buddy as he attempts to hump a wall (which given the choice, I dare say most people would pick the wall)
  • Enter Hunter (earning this season’s paycheck) offering the great advice that Buddy and Whitney should date.  I mean why shouldn’t someone new to sobriety date a complete narcissistic basket case.  I’m sure that will work out great!
  • Buddy (who looks like he’s either being held hostage on the park bench or waiting for his check to clear) decides to let Whitney kiss him when she ask to do so.  Because why wouldn’t you kiss your best friend’s ex-boyfriend?  Especially since you’ve dated him first (in your mind).  The two kiss...Whitney looks starry-eyed and Buddy looks like he’s trying to calculate if the paycheck is worth it.
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, Dot said:

I guess Twit's Dec 12 "biggest fan" is a woman named Tarryn Feldman of maybe Nashville , TN. There are 2 selfies of her with Twit in the profile. No explanation, so I'm just guessing.

So Whit’s definition of “bish” is ‘person who tells me I’m so wonderful and worships me’

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Dot said:

Whitney: "Also, @tarrynfeldman conjured this lewk and I love her. "

Tarryn Feldman is a makeup artist. And we have a new Whitneyism to thank her for: lewk!

Used in a sentence: Whitney's new bish gave her a new lewk to entice her boo bear at the clurb in Alasker!

Also, from the TLC press release with more details about the new season:

Whitney Thore isn't holding anything back for the fifth season of TLC's MY BIG FAT FABULOUS LIFE, premiering Tuesday, January 1 at 8:00p.m ET/PT with a two-hour episode. The series follows Whitney as she juggles her dance career, continues to fight through body shaming while dealing with polycystic ovarian syndrome and navigates the hilarious and emotional circle of her family and friends.

This season, Whitney finally reunites with her old friend Buddy after being apart from him while he was in rehab, and the will-they-won't-they chemistry between them is all over the place. Acknowledging that she is still single but following her dreams of being a mother, Whitney moves forward with the steps to adopt a child but must deal with the varying opinions of her family and friends who don't agree that this is the right move for her at this time. Thinking about creating a family of her own causes Whitney to reflect on her existing family and her parents increasing medical needs as they get older; she realizes she won't have them forever and needs to seriously re-evaluate her priorities. Meanwhile, Whitney admits that the excitement of her beloved "Big Girl Dance Class" has worn off and thinks that going on tour with the class will breathe new life into the program. However, she's at odds with her long-time dance partner Todd, who thinks they should focus on the local clientele in Greensboro, NC. Finally, Whitney tackles the biggest physical challenge of her life in a quest for redemption after last season's 8K race in Hawaii ended in disaster.

On Friday, December 21, viewers can watch an early premiere of the episode before it's on TV by downloading the TLC GO app or visiting TLC.com/MyBigFatFabulousLife

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3

The photo with the new lewk came along hours after her profile photos with now-I-know makeup artist, Tarryn.

According to the Urban Dict., a lewk is an exaggerated look or distinctive physical trait. So Twit is referring to the mascara on her lower lids, I guess.

And is the shout-out to Brooklyn Slade a clue to the biggest fan, who is still unidentifed?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Nicmar said:

She's still sweating in 29 degree weather because she's overweight!!! 

29 C is 85 F, so pretty effing hot. I'm 130 pounds and I'd be sweating bullets too.

7 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Did she say she's a "trainer" or was it implied? Regardless, this is one of my biggest peeves about her. If she took one cooking class, she'd think she was ready for Hell's Kitchen. If she participated in a public field school, she'd think she was an archaeologist. It's insulting to those who spend years working on their craft/sport/profession. She wants all the glory without the hard work--I know people who spent 4 years in school becoming trainers and they lived by example--then there's Whitney: "I've been going to the gym, I'm an expert!" Biiiiiiitch. 

Excuse you, you mean bish.

I have a conundrum. I'm very superstitious, especially about New Year's. I don't throw anything out the whole day, and I believe your mood and activities in the early hours of the year reflect how you'll spend your year. I try to be healthy and productive on January 1 to set the tone for the new year. But this bitch debuts on Jan. 1 and I've been wanting to watch it for months...but I don't want THAT to set the tone for 2019. I should DVR this shit, right?

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Also, from the TLC press release with more details about the new season:

Whitney Thore isn't holding anything back for the fifth season of TLC's MY BIG FAT FABULOUS LIFE, premiering Tuesday, January 1 at 8:00p.m ET/PT with a two-hour episode. The series follows Whitney as she juggles her dance career, continues to fight through body shaming while dealing with polycystic ovarian syndrome and navigates the hilarious and emotional circle of her family and friends.

This season, Whitney finally reunites with her old friend Buddy after being apart from him while he was in rehab, and the will-they-won't-they chemistry between them is all over the place. Acknowledging that she is still single but following her dreams of being a mother, Whitney moves forward with the steps to adopt a child but must deal with the varying opinions of her family and friends who don't agree that this is the right move for her at this time. Thinking about creating a family of her own causes Whitney to reflect on her existing family and her parents increasing medical needs as they get older; she realizes she won't have them forever and needs to seriously re-evaluate her priorities. Meanwhile, Whitney admits that the excitement of her beloved "Big Girl Dance Class" has worn off and thinks that going on tour with the class will breathe new life into the program. However, she's at odds with her long-time dance partner Todd, who thinks they should focus on the local clientele in Greensboro, NC. Finally, Whitney tackles the biggest physical challenge of her life in a quest for redemption after last season's 8K race in Hawaii ended in disaster.

On Friday, December 21, viewers can watch an early premiere of the episode before it's on TV by downloading the TLC GO app or visiting TLC.com/MyBigFatFabulousLife

Translation:  This season, Whitney continues to harass Buddy, even though he's made it clear he's not in to her; she also fakes an adoption storyline, bullies her parents, and shills TLC for more trips.  Todd continues to be disgusted with her.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

How can anyone look at this photo and watch the trailer and still think she doesn’t edit the photos. 

I think Whitney looks pretty here but whoever photoshopped this one sure should have done some work on the cast photo posted earlier.  I don’t think Whitney looks this good in real life but I do think when she has her hair done, some make up and actual clothing on she can look pretty nice, not photoshop nice but you get my drift.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, monagatuna said:

29 C is 85 F, so pretty effing hot. I'm 130 pounds and I'd be sweating bullets too.

Excuse you, you mean bish.

I have a conundrum. I'm very superstitious, especially about New Year's. I don't throw anything out the whole day, and I believe your mood and activities in the early hours of the year reflect how you'll spend your year. I try to be healthy and productive on January 1 to set the tone for the new year. But this bitch debuts on Jan. 1 and I've been wanting to watch it for months...but I don't want THAT to set the tone for 2019. I should DVR this shit, right?

She doesn't mean 29 celcius, she means farenheit. It's freezing on the east coast!!

I love your NYDay superstitions! You absolutely need to DVR this shit show!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, princelina said:

Translation:  This season, Whitney continues to harass Buddy, even though he's made it clear he's not in to her; she also fakes an adoption storyline, bullies her parents, and shills TLC for more trips.  Todd continues to be disgusted with her

That sounds more like it.  More fake storylines.  I don't know if I can sit through another season of this.   I barely made it through the preview. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

That sounds more like it.  More fake storylines.  I don't know if I can sit through another season of this.   I barely made it through the preview. 

I didn’t make it through. She leaned forward to kiss a horrified Buddy and my lunch lurched in my stomach and I had to turn it off. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I try to be healthy and productive on January 1 to set the tone for the new year. But this bitch debuts on Jan. 1 and I've been wanting to watch it for months...but I don't want THAT to set the tone for 2019. I should DVR this shit, right?

You can watch it early, if you have access to TLC.  It would be hard to make 2018 more painful than it has already been!

11 hours ago, Ketzel said:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Do you imagine TLC will keep this show going another 5 years? Until she hits 40? Beyond that age? It's inconceivable to me that it's lasted this long. How many times can they rehash the same story arcs & hold an audience?

I'm beginning to think it will take the death of one of the elderly parents. And if Twit keeps "challenging" Glenn to accompany her to the gym, it's probably gonna be him. He looks worse & worse everytime we see him. Tho, according to the trailer, Twit's now trying to kill Babs the same way.

I would never have made it more than halfway thru S-2 if I hadn't discovered, first an IMDb board, then this forum. I now grit my teeth & tune in to MBFFL bc I so enjoy the comedic stylings of you folks. It's worth the hour of tedium every week.

• Love 9

Speaking of the preview and the Buddy-Whitney kiss (blech) am I the only one who remembers Shaun-The-Pencil-Thin-Hostess asking Buddy, in the wrap-up of Season 2, whether he had any romantic interest at all in Whitney? According to the post I wrote at the time, Buddy politely but firmly denied any romantic interaction between them (so much for Whitney's claim they "crossed the fleshhold") and denied any romantic interest in Whitney at all. He said something to the effect that he was "more conservative" in his approach to relationships than Whitney was. At the time I wrote: "I wonder if he was trying to say he didn't want to be with a woman who had such a juvenile and crude attitude towards sex. Was he trying to say that what's funny when his "friend" does it to someone else (armpit sniffing, publicly assessing relative levels of sexual enthusiasm, endless ass shaking, including appearing in the Fitty Smallz videos) is really embarrassing and off-putting when it's turned on him?"

Then at the end of Season 3, when the big story was Whitney's break up with Lennie and whether they would get back together, Whitney complained about men not being attracted to her and Shaun once again brought up Buddy as the right man for her. M.F. Luder posted here, in response to that part of the wrap up: "I felt bad for her when she was talking about how she used to be obsessed with Buddy, and he was trying to minimize it, and then she had to admit that they had never had an actual relationship. It confirmed what I had been picking up in body language throughout the entire 3 seasons of the show: Whitney's attraction to Buddy is and has always been 1 sided. . . . Buddy has made it clear that he was never interested in her as a romantic prospect despite being her best friend.  . . . Buddy choosing to date Whitney's thin best friend pretty much proves that."

But I guess TLC believes there are still enough deluded fans to push the Buddy-Whitney mashup one.more.time. Or maybe Buddy was willing to make a try at looking like he's hot for Whitney, now that he needs a new source of reliable income. If that's how it goes down, it will be very amusing to see how much better/worse he does at acting than ol' Lennie did.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Speaking of the preview and the Buddy-Whitney kiss (blech) am I the only one who remembers Shaun-The-Pencil-Thin-Hostess asking Buddy, in the wrap-up of Season 2, whether he had any romantic interest at all in Whitney? According to the post I wrote at the time, Buddy politely but firmly denied any romantic interaction between them (so much for Whitney's claim they "crossed the fleshhold") and denied any romantic interest in Whitney at all. He said something to the effect that he was "more conservative" in his approach to relationships than Whitney was. At the time I wrote: "I wonder if he was trying to say he didn't want to be with a woman who had such a juvenile and crude attitude towards sex. Was he trying to say that what's funny when his "friend" does it to someone else (armpit sniffing, publicly assessing relative levels of sexual enthusiasm, endless ass shaking, including appearing in the Fitty Smallz videos) is really embarrassing and off-putting when it's turned on him?"

Then at the end of Season 3, when the big story was Whitney's break up with Lennie and whether they would get back together, Whitney complained about men not being attracted to her and Shaun once again brought up Buddy as the right man for her. M.F. Luder posted here, in response to that part of the wrap up: "I felt bad for her when she was talking about how she used to be obsessed with Buddy, and he was trying to minimize it, and then she had to admit that they had never had an actual relationship. It confirmed what I had been picking up in body language throughout the entire 3 seasons of the show: Whitney's attraction to Buddy is and has always been 1 sided. . . . Buddy has made it clear that he was never interested in her as a romantic prospect despite being her best friend.  . . . Buddy choosing to date Whitney's thin best friend pretty much proves that."

But I guess TLC believes there are still enough deluded fans to push the Buddy-Whitney mashup one.more.time. Or maybe Buddy was willing to make a try at looking like he's hot for Whitney, now that he needs a new source of reliable income. If that's how it goes down, it will be very amusing to see how much better/worse he does at acting than ol' Lennie did.

I worry for Buddy’s sobriety. If there is anything that will send someone screaming back to drugs and alcohol it’s pretending to be attracted to Whitney. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Ok so let me see if I got this trailer straight:

• Whitney is forcing her elderly parents to exercise because it’s good for them, but when her Dad signed her up for a ~5k with a free trip to Hawai’i, all hell broke loose.
  • Whitney, who dated Buddy (in her mind), is yet again counseling people on their love lives (despite not having an actual one of her own)
  • Tal briefly appears to expound on Whitney’s greatness (and collect his check)...Todd briefly appears to tell us how shitty Whitney is as a dancer, choreographer, overall person, and collect his check.
  • Buddy strolls in with a new girlfriend, whom he would marry yesterday, but Heather is still pining away over Buddy, the slob.  Apparently, Heather is not even worthy of a fake romance with a bearded crafts store worker, who uses an alias and disguise to appear on the show.  Instead, she pathetically reminds us of the great relationship she had with Buddy, who was cheating, lying, doing drugs and everything else except paying his bills.  Can they please write another fake schoolmate running into the gang, so Heather can go on a pretend date horseback riding.
  • Does this girlfriend Buddy is so ready to marry disappear because we then have Whitney trying to hump Buddy as he attempts to hump a wall (which given the choice, I dare say most people would pick the wall)
  • Enter Hunter (earning this season’s paycheck) offering the great advice that Buddy and Whitney should date.  I mean why shouldn’t someone new to sobriety date a complete narcissistic basket case.  I’m sure that will work out great!
  • Buddy (who looks like he’s either being held hostage on the park bench or waiting for his check to clear) decides to let Whitney kiss him when she ask to do so.  Because why wouldn’t you kiss your best friend’s ex-boyfriend?  Especially since you’ve dated him first (in your mind).  The two kiss...Whitney looks starry-eyed and Buddy looks like he’s trying to calculate if the paycheck is worth it.

GREAT SUMMARY😂😂😂

9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Maybe it should say, “Whitney as she jiggles her career”

You are on a roll!!!😂😂😂😂

You guys are the best.  I doubt I will watch the new season because I think I have had as much as I can take.  But, I will be reading your comments because that’s entertainment, my friends!! 

Edited by Kid
  • Love 8
48 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I bet she could count on her fingers the number of times she made it up to stairs to the buddy love den addict attic when he lived there without getting winded

Probably only needs one finger. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

ummm, isnt that the same skirt she is wearing in the promo for the new season ?  Is she eating most of her clothing budget ? 

Twit likes that black top, red skirt from Torrid & she wears it a lot. First seen about a year ago (12/30/17).

• Love 2

Not a fan of the red skirt. And Twit, you need TWO sleeves, not one. Still, I guess one sleeve is progress for this idiot.

11 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Maybe it should say, “Whitney as she jiggles her career”

I read it as "jiggles" and had to do a double-take! So I agree, let's change it to jiggles. And as long as we're fixing that sentence, let's edit "dance career". That should either read "FAKE dance career" or career should be changed to "hobby". I'm so sick of this stupid show pretending that she has a DANCE CAREER! As far as we know, not one person has ever paid for a Big Girl Dance Class, on the road or in Greensboro. These people are all just extras in a very fake reality show, they are not paying her to take her fake dance class...nor should they, because free is all it's worth.

Twit's going to "pursue motherhood"...it's going to be a loooooong season. Sexually harassing Buddy, yes let's do that again, because we just haven't seen enough of it yet. Same shit, different season.

Her use of fake words is really pissing me off. Lewk, bish, clurb...it just all needs to go. Grow the fuck up and speak proper English. You TAUGHT it in Korea, remember? The fake word shit bugs me even when 20 somethings do it, it's even more annoying on a desperate 35 yr old wannabe. You want a kid? Try growing up first. Not just the fake words, I mean all of it...the inappropriate sexual advances on any poor human you get near, the immature attitude, bossing your parents and friends around, just ALL of it. 

And of course, there's just no way that would happen, she'd need a total personality transplant.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Emma C said:

She doesn't mean 29 celcius, she means farenheit. It's freezing on the east coast!!

I love your NYDay superstitions! You absolutely need to DVR this shit show!

I misunderstood; I thought she was still in Manila when she posted that...it's around 29C in Manila right now.