Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

What's with the video she posted on IG of her walking up 5 steps like she's been in a wheelchair her entire life and this is accomplishment of the century??? OH!!! AND.... wait for it.... 

she went DOWN the 5 steps as well. 

Good grief. Like the thread says, WTF is wrong with her...

Yeah, what's up with trainer Will! Crazy. But I guess if he and his daughter were okay with her being on that panel discussion where she said her big problem is she "doesn't eat enough", I'll believe damn near anything.

Will does realize that her "fans" are they type of people who'd never hire a personal trainer in a million years, right?

• Love 5

Also on IG, Twit has a long, long statement -- again -- about how her weight has not changed from S-1's 380 #s except for a brief period when she lost wgt down to 355 #s.

Edited by Dot
correct typo
  • Love 2

How fabulous can your life be when it consists of posting video on Instagram of you walking up five steps without touching the hand rail and considering that a major accomplishment?

Something that an able-bodied, totally healthy, professional dancer should be able to do easily and without thinking about it is a massive ordeal for her. She made it up five steps and calls it the "benefits of working out". Five steps. Something to be proud of if you're fighting a disability, if you've just regained the use of your legs, if you're learning to use your new prosthetic leg. Not because you've eaten yourself to the point where your BMI is 70 and you're well over 50% body fat.

• Love 18
15 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Just to defend those of us closer to wimpland than 1/2 marathon:  

I could never run a 1/2 marathon. I am considering the idea of walking one someday. My daily workout is walking 4 miles. It takes me 62-63 minutes (with hills). My current goal is to get it under 1 hour. So I’m a bit of a wimp. 

But to me what makes Whitney a much bigger wimp than me is her whining and wailing. There is no getting around that a 4 mile walk is a big deal for someone her weight. If she had walked it, even at a glacial pace, without the dramatic fanfare I would have respected that. If she had stopped at the 5k without the dramatic fanfare, I would have respected that as well. But because of the wailing and moaning and crying and screaming, the fact that she finished is irrelevant to me. To me she lost any claim to an accomplishment by wailing like she was having surgery without anesthesia the entire time. 

This. I have no doubt she was uncomfortable, but lord, STFU. I cannot stand her wailing and howling, it's difficult to articulate just how much I hate her for that. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, alabetser said:

"There are others, but weight loss isn't one of them."   You f**king idiot. Your knees would work better if they weren't carrying so much extra weight. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

"There are others, but weight loss isn't one of them."   You f**king idiot. Your knees would work better if they weren't carrying so much extra weight. 

Yay!!! Twit walked up and down 4 steps without the railing,  but heavy on with momentum and ham- arms-a-pumpin!!!   And no blubbering!!!

You reached toddler skills.  Yay???? 

Now do it on 10 steps, in your beloved flip flops.

I dare you.  I double dog dare you.  

Oh, and hurray for your plantar fasciitis being miraculously cured!!!  What's your  fabulous secret, remedy, Twit?  

No BS, my ass. 

And doesn't sound like she went to a doctor/phys therapist to check out her knees' problems for analysis and care.  Because you know what they would say.  

Weight doesn't matter.   Lolololololololol.  Fool. 

Edited by Tosia
Such delusionment.
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Knees and ankles. I know a woman who is super morbidly obese at 5'4" tall and between 325 and 350 pounds. She had to have reconstructive surgery on her ankle because the stress of trying to move her mass had caused such significant ligament damage that her ankles are not stable and they will roll casing her to fall while she simply walks on a smooth level sidewalk.

The reconstructed ankle is now deteriorating because she has not lost any weight.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

She also rocks to stand up from a seated position.

I would love to see her get up from a normal seated position in a normal chair--without using the arms of the chair--or her own hams.  No way.

TLC  doesn't show that "activity" ever.  Maybe now she'll do a video showing her "ability" to do so, but I doubt it.  Unless she practices, and then it will be really fast with arms-a-pumpin.  Like we all do.

Right.  

I like how Princelina, I think,  posted earlier  that Twit "oozed"off of the couch where she was lounging when she got the phone call abt piggy.  That still make me laugh.  

8 hours ago, Dot said:

Also on IG, Twit has a long, long statement -- again -- about how her weight has not changed from S-1' 380 #s except for a brief period when she lost wgt down to 355 #s.

Yay for maintenance???

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Dot said:

Also on IG, Twit has a long, long statement -- again -- about how her weight has not changed from S-1' 380 #s except for a brief period when she lost wgt down to 355 #s.

I saw that. I call bullshit. If she really weights 380, then I challenge her to a live weigh in on IG. Hold up today's newspaper for proof. I would suggest this to her on IG but I don't want to get blocked.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

In honor of Whiney’s massive achievement of walking up 5 steps, I am proud to announce, I drank a glass of juice and returned the glass all the way back to the dishwasher, which was AT LEAST 3 feet away.  I don’t like to brag, but it would be nice if you all could email TLC on my behalf, so I too can receive a free cruise (I’d do it myself, but I don’t celebrate my walking around the kitchen counter, but don’t mind if others do)

Sadly, this is a perfect example of Twitney's belief system.  

• Do nothing impressive.
  • Ask others to do something to get her noticed for doing nothing impressive.
  • Expect freebies for doing nothing impressive.
  • Use false modesty to cover the fact that she is doing nothing impressive.

You nailed it, @Irate Panda.

• Love 15

And one more thing, she's been blessed with resources most of us don't have. It's so frustrating to watch someone squander opportunities that will be limited and spit in the face of people who had wanted her to succeed. My rant is finished!

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Tosia said:

Oh, and hurray for your plantar fasciitis being miraculously cured!!!  What's your  fabulous secret, remedy, Twit?  

And  remember the x-ray of her knee that she posted to prove it wasn't her fault she couldn't drop it low in Jiya's dance class? I seem to recall her pointing out her damaged cartilage? I guess now that she can do cross-fit squats and run up and down stairs (cough) the cartilage must have spontaneously regenerated? Another fitness miracle!

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, Tosia said:

You reached toddler skills.  Yay???? 

I don't know if anyone else looked at her IG but she posted a few other "workout" videos and literally my first thought was that it looked like what my toddler niece does. One is of her pushing a gliding sled across the floor, like a toddler learning to walk. The other is walking and bending over to touch the floor, like a kids first dance lesson on balance. That's somehow a workout worthy of video-ing and posting?

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

In honor of Whiney’s massive achievement of walking up 5 steps, I am proud to announce, I drank a glass of juice and returned the glass all the way back to the dishwasher, which was AT LEAST 3 feet away.  I don’t like to brag, but it would be nice if you all could email TLC on my behalf, so I too can receive a free cruise (I’d do it myself, but I don’t celebrate my walking around the kitchen counter, but don’t mind if others do)

I'll celebrate your walk around the kitchen counter if you celebrate that I just got up from my laptop three times to make herbal tea because I had to heat the water, pour the water, and then throw away the tea bag. Three whole times, standing from a seated position!

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, alabetser said:

I don't know if anyone else looked at her IG but she posted a few other "workout" videos and literally my first thought was that it looked like what my toddler niece does. One is of her pushing a gliding sled across the floor, like a toddler learning to walk. The other is walking and bending over to touch the floor, like a kids first dance lesson on balance. That's somehow a workout worthy of video-ing and posting?

Pushing a sled (heavy and hard to move) is a workout that build strength, pushes your heart rate up, and doesn't have a tendency to cause soreness. Football players and other athletes do it as  a conditioning exercise. It builds the quads and can be used to help build speed. To build strength you go slower with a heavier sled. To build speed and cardio fitness, it's a lighter sled and you push faster.

The other thing is probably her inability to do a proper shuttle run:

There are many exercises that look silly in general, but actually have a purpose. Twit is pretty much always making them look far more stupid on Instagram than they actually are. I'd love to see her doing famer's walks - and by love I mean laugh until I pee.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

I'll celebrate your walk around the kitchen counter if you celebrate that I just got up from my laptop three times to make herbal tea because I had to heat the water, pour the water, and then throw away the tea bag. Three whole times, standing from a seated position!

We both deserve cruises!  I’ll email TLC for you!

On a serious note, normally I would applaud anybody trying to get healthy, even if it is walking up 5 steps. We all have our own levels, one step can be a true achievement for somebody, who was in a horrible accident or even someone who just has a massive amount of weight to lose.  The problem here is Whitney has been telling us for several years how healthy she is and she’s a professional dancer.  Unless a professional dancer has just broken both legs or come out of a full body cast, I don’t see why they would consider a few steps a major accomplishment, much less video tape and post it.  

Whitney wants it both ways: She wants to say her weight is a nonfactor, she’s healthy and a professional dancer.  If this is true, then walking a couple of miles in a couple of days is embarrassing and pathetic. Otherwise, she has to admit she is an extremely morbidly obese woman, who can barely take care of herself and relies on people for even the most basic of needs, in which case,  walking up 5 steps can be looked at somewhat admirably in that she is at least trying to start a journey into healthy living.  The problem is Whitney keeps pushing the healthy dancer agenda, but wants awards for dance recitals where she lifts her leg 3 inches.

The whole toddler analogy is great (although I feel like I’m insulting toddlers) because Whitney acts like a child and everyone around her treats her as such.  I’m seriously waiting for an episode where they celebrate Whitney being potty trained.

On a side note, I do think TLC has stepped in and told Whitney she has to at least attempt to lose weight because if I wanted to watch my 600lb Life, I’d be watching my 600lb Life (although my husband sadly still thinks this is the same show)

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

walking up 5 steps can

I bet there was a Starbucks drink and cookie waiting at the top. 

Then lets not forget she probably walked to her car and had a little floorboard snack.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Whitney wants it both ways: She wants to say her weight is a nonfactor, she’s healthy and a professional dancer.  If this is true, then walking a couple of miles in a couple of days is embarrassing and pathetic.

That's exactly the problem. Whitney asserts everywhere that she can, on all her social media, on her show, everywhere, that she is not only not unhealthy but that she's fit an a professional dancer. She pretends to be athletic and not limited by her obesity and the health problems that it causes her right up until she wants attention for doing something that should absolutely be trivial to someone who is a fit professional dancer with a regular exercise regimen. Then she wants cheering and accolades because it's all just so damn hard for her due to her size.

She befriended a woman on social media just to use that woman as a spectacle on a 0.8 mile "hike" because it was literally the only way that she could ever be depicted as doing something where she wasn't dead last, the worst participant, the one person who completely fails at the task at hand. She has to create competition for herself she knows she can beat. The penguin 5K wasn't enough. She couldn't bicycle for 2 miles on a level path around a pond. She could not stand still on level ground on skis without falling over. Came in second in a ballroom dance competition that was completely fabricated. She couldn't beat an opponent literally set up for her by TLC in a dance battle. She had to cheat to finish an 8K that was shortened to 4 miles.

Whitney is someone who would strike out at bat in Tee Ball and claim that merely swinging a bat at her size deserves accolades all while denying that being unable to hold the bat because her stomach fat stops her hands from reaching each other is at all a problem.

• Love 15
On 3/14/2018 at 8:40 PM, ClareWalks said:

Of course Whitney could probably post a picture of her at her absolute heaviest and her followers would fall over themselves to tell her how thin she looks :-P

Think about it.  Blind devotion to a charlatan had tragic results in Guana and Waco.  I am not saying people will kill themselves for Whitney.  I am saying that the phenomenon is the same.  

18 hours ago, Dot said:

Also on IG, Twit has a long, long statement -- again -- about how her weight has not changed from S-1's 380 #s except for a brief period when she lost wgt down to 355 #s.

Yeah, right.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

I bet there was a Starbucks drink and cookie waiting at the top. 

Then lets not forget she probably walked to her car and had a little floorboard snack.

And a couple of smokes.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

On a side note, I do think TLC has stepped in and told Whitney she has to at least attempt to lose weight . . .

That's what I also believe. Using S-4 as a model, this must be about the time that PMG & TLC are finishing up their dickering over the details for a S-6 contract. Twit has dropped enuf SM hints to indicate she is confident another season is in the works.And why not? She's mostly sustained a viewership of a million+ each episode this season, up about 200,000 viewers per episode last year. 

But I think TLC also saw what we saw, esp in HI on the beach & in the race. Twit is in no shape to be minimally entertaining in another season. For all her claims to the contrary, she is in the gym to drop some pounds. (And there's no way she's currently at her S-1 wgt of 380 #s.)

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

(although my husband sadly still thinks this is the same show)

An all-around excellent post, but highlighting this because it’s still one of my favorite things ever to be shared on these boards.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, cherenkov said:
7 hours ago, alabetser said:

Pushing a sled (heavy and hard to move) is a workout that build strength, pushes your heart rate up, and doesn't have a tendency to cause soreness. Football players and other athletes do it as  a conditioning exercise. It builds the quads and can be used to help build speed. To build strength you go slower with a heavier sled. To build speed and cardio fitness, it's a lighter sled and you push faster.

I saw the gliding sled across the floor video. I'd give her credit if the sled was heavy, except when she goes to turn it around, she can't hide that it's not heavy or hard to turn. Given her speed, she's not doing it for cardio. That dog don't hunt.

At the end of that video, she's doing this stand up, sit down routine. I can't believe they let her "exercise" and post it. If you watch her legs and heels, she's not standing using her core and leg muscles, she's rocking back and forth. My doctor has yelled at me more than once for doing that when my knee (which I managed to damage a bunch of tendons in following a nasty fall) acts up enough to need rehab.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Dot said:

Here's an interesting WaPo article about boutique gyms:

http://wapo.st/2ItKNme

That whole thing just strikes me as excuse-making bullshit. People who lead fitness classes are usually going to be fit. It's not my job to lower my fitness standards for myself or reduce the intensity of my workouts so that they're more welcoming to people who can't do what I do, just like it's not the responsibility of people who are far more advanced than me to make their classes cater to my level of ability. I'm not sorry that I am not looking for a fat, out of shape yoga instructor who can't do the poses or an obstacle course racing coach who can't run an OCR or a running coach whose pace and form are both worse than mine. I want the coach who's fit as fuck and going to push me hard. Exercise should be hard. Doing things that are hard are how we improve - we do them until they are easy and then we set new goals.

Faster runners don't need to slow down for me. The inversion yoga class doesn't need to stop doing inversions to accommodate me. If they want classes that cater to them they should go start some. Planet Fitness and Curves both cater to people who aren't above-average fit. The entitlement in that editorial - I will not call something pushing an opinion that hard an article - is atrocious.

• Love 10

It's not as though there aren't other places to work out, other classes to take for beginners. If these boutique gyms are geared more towards the intermediate/advanced exerciser, who cares? Any rec center or YMCA has almost exclusively beginner classes. "Extreme fitness" bootcamps around here always claim beginners are welcome and it makes me cringe. At least these gyms are being honest and saying "hey, if you're just starting out, you might not like us." It's a good way to avoid liability problems that come along with total newbies injuring themselves.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

It's not as though there aren't other places to work out, other classes to take for beginners. If these boutique gyms are geared more towards the intermediate/advanced exerciser, who cares?

This is a society of people who think adults shouldn't have steak because babies can't chew it and it's just not fair.

Look at Whitney herself. She's tweeting about going to CurvyCon, a convention of morbidly obese women who are trying to claim a word that's been used for generations to describe an hourglass shaped female body, insisting that they deserve to be found attractive too because they're "curvy".

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

It's not as though there aren't other places to work out, other classes to take for beginners. If these boutique gyms are geared more towards the intermediate/advanced exerciser, who cares? Any rec center or YMCA has almost exclusively beginner classes. "Extreme fitness" bootcamps around here always claim beginners are welcome and it makes me cringe. At least these gyms are being honest and saying "hey, if you're just starting out, you might not like us." It's a good way to avoid liability problems that come along with total newbies injuring themselves.

I would also say that the author of that editorial didn’t do his homework. I don’t know about every “boutique” gym but since he mentioned CrossFit, I do know the rules for the majority of them in this area (DC - where WashPost is). They have an intro program that everyone, regardless of fitness, is required to take. At the end of the class you are required to show proficiency or you can’t join the main program.  You are welcome to continue in the intro course for as long as you want. I haven’t done it myself but I know a few who have and they all say the need to show proficiency was taken very seriously. So while ‘newbies’ are welcome, welcome doesn’t mean come in and do whatever you want. I don’t see any problem with that. They shouldn’t change the program so anyone can do it all from the start. What would be the point of that? Why would anyone join a gym that isn’t going to challenge and improve you? Heck, if you aren’t in shape enough to pass the proficiency, then the intro class is probably challenging to you. If you don’t like feeling like low fitness man on the totem pole then as Clarewalks says - there are a LOT of other options. 

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

They shouldn’t change the program so anyone can do it all from the start. What would be the point of that? Why would anyone join a gym that isn’t going to challenge and improve you? Heck, if you aren’t in shape enough to pass the proficiency, then the intro class is probably challenging to you. If you don’t like feeling like low fitness man on the totem pole then as Clarewalks says - there are a LOT of other options. 

You're dealing with people who grew up being handed trophies just for showing up. That's what they want. All the reward, none of the actual work. And they don't want anyone else to work and succeed either, because it makes them feel bad about themselves.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, cherenkov said:

That whole thing just strikes me as excuse-making bullshit. People who lead fitness classes are usually going to be fit. It's not my job to lower my fitness standards for myself or reduce the intensity of my workouts so that they're more welcoming to people who can't do what I do, just like it's not the responsibility of people who are far more advanced than me to make their classes cater to my level of ability. I'm not sorry that I am not looking for a fat, out of shape yoga instructor who can't do the poses or an obstacle course racing coach who can't run an OCR or a running coach whose pace and form are both worse than mine. I want the coach who's fit as fuck and going to push me hard. Exercise should be hard. Doing things that are hard are how we improve - we do them until they are easy and then we set new goals.

Faster runners don't need to slow down for me. The inversion yoga class doesn't need to stop doing inversions to accommodate me. If they want classes that cater to them they should go start some. Planet Fitness and Curves both cater to people who aren't above-average fit. The entitlement in that editorial - I will not call something pushing an opinion that hard an article - is atrocious.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!! Thank you for saying what I am thinking so eloquently.

Also, most group exercise teachers will show a modification of an exercise for different ability levels.

1 hour ago, cherenkov said:

This is a society of people who think adults shouldn't have steak because babies can't chew it and it's just not fair.

Look at Whitney herself. She's tweeting about going to CurvyCon, a convention of morbidly obese women who are trying to claim a word that's been used for generations to describe an hourglass shaped female body, insisting that they deserve to be found attractive too because they're "curvy".

The use of the word "curvy" to describe fat has always bugged me. NO- curvy is a woman's natural hourglass figure. Rolls of fat are FAT, not curves.

• Love 14
Just now, Brooks said:

Depends, does CurvyCon mean CurvyConvex or CurvyConcave?  ;^)

It's a "CurvyCon" for Curvy Convention... plus size women who want fashionable brands to make sexy clothes for them, and for hot men with six pack abs and butts carved from marble to find them super hot.

So the convex kind.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

You're dealing with people who grew up being handed trophies just for showing up. That's what they want. All the reward, none of the actual work. And they don't want anyone else to work and succeed either, because it makes them feel bad about themselves.

This is so true. It reminds me of what I thought when one of the gang said Whitney is so competitive when she was trying to finish the walk. No - no she’s not competitive. If she was competitive she would have worked hard BEFORE the race. That is what competitive people do. They want to succeed and put in the effort to make sure it happens. Entitled people assume if they believe they “deserve” to succeed, they will. So when they don’t, they blame everyone but themselves. My daughter was a competitive gymnast (a brutal sport that does not reward everyone) and there was a sign on the wall of the gym with the Lombardi quote “perfect practice makes perfect”. Competitive people put in that perfect practice. There is no glory during that hard work but that is what is required. If Whitney wanted to cross that finish line without being held up on both sides 2 hours after everyone else, she had to put in the effort before she got there. But she feels that even though she can’t fully care for herself and considers walking up 5 stairs an accomplishment, she deserved to finish that race because she’s entitled to be fat without any negative repercussions. Anyone who worked hard to finish the race in a more reasonable manner is just bowing to “body shame” and should be looked down on. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

There is no glory during that hard work but that is what is required.

But that is where champions are made. Not in the event, but in the weeks and months that lead to it. At 5:00 in the morning because it's the only time of the day you can train. In the rain and snow and heat and humidity, on the pavement for hundreds of miles and hundreds of hours with nobody cheering you on. Silently, alone, with no awards. Struggling out one more mile, pushing just a bit harder to get up that hill just a little faster than last time. It's when you fail and you come short and you get up again and keep going. That's where the glory is made. It's earned when no one is watching.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, cherenkov said:

But that is where champions are made. Not in the event, but in the weeks and months that lead to it. At 5:00 in the morning because it's the only time of the day you can train. In the rain and snow and heat and humidity, on the pavement for hundreds of miles and hundreds of hours with nobody cheering you on. Silently, alone, with no awards. Struggling out one more mile, pushing just a bit harder to get up that hill just a little faster than last time. It's when you fail and you come short and you get up again and keep going. That's where the glory is made. It's earned when no one is watching.

Do you work for Nike? ;)-

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

That’s what I was trying to say. I meant there is no glory at that moment. When you are hurting all over and dealing with injury and spending hours a day training and sitting in bathtubs full of ice and glueing the skin back on your hands etc. Thats the kind of effort required but there is no glory right there. Whitney will only do something that has instant gratification and is praised in the moment. She wants the result without the dirty, painful work. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Emma C said:

Do you work for Nike? ;)-

I'm a software developer, and not for Nike.

1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

That’s what I was trying to say. I meant there is no glory at that moment. When you are hurting all over and dealing with injury and spending hours a day training and sitting in bathtubs full of ice and glueing the skin back on your hands etc. Thats the kind of effort required but there is no glory right there. Whitney will only do something that has instant gratification and is praised in the moment. She wants the result without the dirty, painful work. 

Oh yeah, exactly. Nobody sees when your toenails fell off because you've been running so many miles. Whitney wants the finish line photograph for her Instagram with flawless makeup and a perfect smile. She doesn't want to achieve something, she just wants her ass kissed.

• Love 6

I think I've mentioned it somewhere back in this thread but I think this is exactly why Whitney posts videos every time she exercises. She wants the glory for EVERY "athletic" moment she has. Her entire life is, quite literally, "pics or it didn't happen." I don't believe for a second that she does any workout at the gym or on the sidewalks or in her "dance class" that isn't being filmed.

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I think I've mentioned it somewhere back in this thread but I think this is exactly why Whitney posts videos every time she exercises. She wants the glory for EVERY "athletic" moment she has. Her entire life is, quite literally, "pics or it didn't happen." I don't believe for a second that she does any workout at the gym or on the sidewalks or in her "dance class" that isn't being filmed.

Which means she "works out" for exactly as long as it takes to create the Instagram video.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, LivinLovinLife said:

Check out the latest IG workout clips. This is all I will say and will wait for comments

Those are not Burpees.

Those "box squats" are really bad.

And this is an actual Deadlift Walk:

• Love 1
(edited)

Are you actually fucking kidding me with those alleged burpees? Holy shit, you guys. She is literally just laying down and getting back up. A burpee requires a controlled lowering with a pushup at the bottom, springing back up onto the feet and jumping into the air in a fluid motion. There is nothing "fluid" about Whitney except those fuckin' frappuccinos she pounds. I love that they sped the video up so we wouldn't notice how long it probably takes her to lay face-down and get back up (if each of those "reps" took less than 15 seconds, I would be SHOCKED). Really, calling those burpees is like saying she "ran the 8K." They're not even modified burpees (aka squat thrusts). They are not burpees in any way, shape, or form.

Missed opportunity: she could have put "Yakety Sax" as the background music. What a joke.

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 6