Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: From Dogs To Diamonds

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Oh....  Kyle cutting that pantsuit was painful to watch. 

I don't know where I saw it but there was a comedy sketch many years ago about where is the good scissors because they weren't where they were supposed to be.  Who took the good scissors?  It may have been George Carlin.  Ok.  Warning.  Going on the soapbox.  I have a small pair of scissors for scrapbooking.  They're super sharp.  My daughter lost them for almost a year.  I was so pissed.  I now hide them.  I have special scissors that I use to cut meat.  My husband borrowed them to cut a piece of leather and then didn't put them back.  Two fouls.  I have another large scissors to cut material just in case - like replacing the material on the dining room chairs.  'They' disappeared for a long time until I finally came upon them and then I hid them too.  Every house should have at least one good pair of scissors.  Off the box.  A tape measure or a long ruler wouldn't hurt either.  I love Kyle but geez.  Painful.  I could go on about the disappearing black sharpies and using good knives to open up plastic.

My mom was a seamstress and had all kinds of specialty scissors. When I was 4, in the summer, my sister decided I would look cute with bangs.  I'll preface this by saying that when you have siblings 10+ years your senior, once you are born you are a real LIVE baby doll toy.  I was to start kindergarten in September. My sister used pinking shears at a 45 degree angle. Japanese anime hair was not “in” then. Mom tried to fix it, she should have left it alone but she didn’t and made it worse. Her fix was to try to make it level and even, which meant my bangs ended up being 1 inch in length across my forehead and almost behind my ears.  Add super tight pigtails, and hand me down clothes from the previous century (PS retro wasn’t “in” either). I should have had a DON’T LookBook.

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, jaync said:

Why didn't one of Erika's toadies give her a heads-up about being exposed when they tested out her "look"? Also, she seemed totally fine once she got confirmation that the view was indeed, nice.

I think Erika wanted her cookie to be seen. There, I said it.

I'm starting to think that Erika's glam squad kind of hates her.  Or, at the very least, it's an Emperor's new clothes situation, where no one is going to say anything no matter what.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Jel said:

It doesn't make sense to me that it was a barb about Erika going commando. Because that's not embarrassing (doing it wrong is) or was it more that Lisa knew Erika was exposing herself and came up with a convoluted plan, involving Kyle, to let everyone know? Couldn't she just have used her Mr. Girardi line right then if that was her goal?

It makes total sense to me (obviously, since I read it that way!) - LVP likes to take the piss out of people, so if she had seen Erika inadvertently flash her and she wants to needle Erika about it, she can coyly ask if she has an extra pair of underwear. Again, LVP does exlaim, "I saw that! I saw that!" as soon as Erika retorts that she doesn't have any. I guess if you interpret that as being a reference to something other than LVP having noticed Erika's lack of underwear prior to the joke, then that's how you interpret it. To me, it felt pretty clear LVP had already noticed it and was ribbing her - especially since she was playfully putting her hand up Erika's leg. It's not like she's going to seriously ask Erika to remove her current nude panties for Kyle to put on, nor do I see that as much of a joke. Anyway, I am now kind of amused over how much this has been dissected. It is what it is!

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

It makes total sense to me (obviously, since I read it that way!) - LVP likes to take the piss out of people, so if she had seen Erika inadvertently flash her and she wants to needle Erika about it, she can coyly ask if she has an extra pair of underwear. Again, LVP does exlaim, "I saw that! I saw that!" as soon as Erika retorts that she doesn't have any. I guess if you interpret that as being a reference to something other than LVP having noticed Erika's lack of underwear prior to the joke, then that's how you interpret it. To me, it felt pretty clear LVP had already noticed it and was ribbing her - especially since she was playfully putting her hand up Erika's leg. It's not like she's going to seriously ask Erika to remove her current nude panties for Kyle to put on, nor do I see that as much of a joke. Anyway, I am now kind of amused over how much this has been dissected. It is what it is!

It's a long way til next Tuesday; we have to talk about something! 

• Love 5
On 3/30/2017 at 11:01 AM, AndySmith said:

Ah ok, thanks. Wasn't sure about the situation behind all of her QVC appearances. I guess it's a good income stream for her then.

Yes.  People at home excited because the butt-ugly dirt colored duster they just bought for $79.00 has Lisa Rinna's name on it as opposed to the identical item marked down to $12.67 on the clearance rack at Wal-Mart.  And frankly, Cupcake, unless you wear it inside out and show the label, I doubt ANYONE is going to know it's a "Lisa Rinnawful Exclusive."  

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, jaync said:

Why didn't one of Erika's toadies give her a heads-up about being exposed when they tested out her "look"? Also, she seemed totally fine once she got confirmation that the view was indeed, nice.

And I will second your thought.

She shows up in public without shorts on.

IF you happen to see her snatch, She will be offended - her good name has been sullied. If you DON'T see or missed seeing her pussy, there is something the matter with you, how can you now gaze into the depths of her body and NOT be turned on?

If you apologize great.

If you say she has a nice pussy, you get a pass,

If you call her on it, she will attack you because you are 'against feminism/women's rights/freedom to wear whatever they want" and just might be too 'uptight/square/pervy'.

EJ needs to be the straw that stir the drink - any attention she gets is good because you are talking about/to her.

She reminds of one of those minimally talented children that a friend will trot out and say, "Why don't you show them the (routine/trick/skill) you learned.."

You then have to sit thru the performance and at the end? Throw on a fake smile, clap and say just how impressive the whole CF was.

It's a no-win situation, you  go along with the program to keep a sense of peace and not ruffle any feathers, but you also feel like shit because you just witnessed a 'crime' and said nothing about it?

• Love 9

I don’t think Erika was made aware by anyone that night that she was flashing. The Snapchat video of that night – didn’t seem to me like LVP or Kyle mentioned it to her. When Dorit gave Erika the panties in front of all the ladies, I do think she was embarrassed. I think she tried to play it off because she wanted the subject dropped and it doesn’t go with her latest song How Many Fucks or her Erika Jayne persona as she tries to be a modern day Mae West.

I don’t think she got pissed until word got back to her that it was being implied that she did this on purpose. I don’t believe it was only Eileen and Rinna whispering in her ears, I do think there were others, someone in production/behind the scenes/set spies/stylists. I could also see becoming upset and rehashing the night of thinking we all had such a great time and yet all this time I was being talked about behind my back.

It all came to a head on The noLove Boat. After the junk boat, Eileen and Rinna showed their solidarity and were her ride or dies. Erika was still in her feelings at the Shang Hai dinner. Eden didn’t help with her I think there’s an elephant AT the table comment. Once Rinna said Dorit did you apologize to Erika it went to Shit City. Dorits apologies were all insincere, blaming others for making a big deal out of it, it was a joke, and playing the I’m dumb and had no idea until now card. Eileen trying to intercede to make it peaceful  backfired. Sometimes when someone has their “mad” on  - you just need to keep your mouth in Shuttyville . Erika did not hear what Eileen was saying, all she heard was you’re justifying Dorit’s behavior, what kind of ride or die are you? Same as when Kyle said don’t talk about the husbands, all Erika is hearing is you’re standing up for Dorit/PK but you’re not standing up for me/my husband.

Now throw in Erika’s music videos and signature Pat The Puss move.  I know she doesn’t actually want someone in the audience patting her puss but the move itself is visual meaning that’s where your eyes are going to go. How different would it be if her signature move was Cover the Crotch or Hide The Hole?

That being said, if any of you see Pussy , Mr. KungFuKitty and I expect an apology

cute_peek_a_boo_kitty_image.jpg

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don’t think Erika was made aware by anyone that night that she was flashing. The Snapchat video of that night – didn’t seem to me like LVP or Kyle mentioned it to her. When Dorit gave Erika the panties in front of all the ladies, I do think she was embarrassed. I think she tried to play it off because she wanted the subject dropped and it doesn’t go with her latest song How Many Fucks or her Erika Jayne persona as she tries to be a modern day Mae West.

I don’t think she got pissed until word got back to her that it was being implied that she did this on purpose. I don’t believe it was only Eileen and Rinna whispering in her ears, I do think there were others, someone in production/behind the scenes/set spies/stylists. I could also see becoming upset and rehashing the night of thinking we all had such a great time and yet all this time I was being talked about behind my back.

It all came to a head on The noLove Boat. After the junk boat, Eileen and Rinna showed their solidarity and were her ride or dies. Erika was still in her feelings at the Shang Hai dinner. Eden didn’t help with her I think there’s an elephant AT the table comment. Once Rinna said Dorit did you apologize to Erika it went to Shit City. Dorits apologies were all insincere, blaming others for making a big deal out of it, it was a joke, and playing the I’m dumb and had no idea until now card. Eileen trying to intercede to make it peaceful  backfired. Sometimes when someone has their “mad” on  - you just need to keep your mouth in Shuttyville . Erika did not hear what Eileen was saying, all she heard was you’re justifying Dorit’s behavior, what kind of ride or die are you? Same as when Kyle said don’t talk about the husbands, all Erika is hearing is you’re standing up for Dorit/PK but you’re not standing up for me/my husband.

Now throw in Erika’s music videos and signature Pat The Puss move.  I know she doesn’t actually want someone in the audience patting her puss but the move itself is visual meaning that’s where your eyes are going to go. How different would it be if her signature move was Cover the Crotch or Hide The Hole?

That being said, if any of you see Pussy , Mr. KungFuKitty and I expect an apology

cute_peek_a_boo_kitty_image.jpg

Shit City and Shuttyville......are they neighboring communities near where that asshole guy ferry lives? flavortown? ; )

I apologize to you and your pussy.

I see you favor the au natural cat....

not the 'Brazilian'?

sphinx.jpg

• Love 9
1 hour ago, jaync said:

I believe Erika doesn't want to be called on her spread.  After all she is always the most fabulous of the women.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Shit City and Shuttyville......are they neighboring communities near where that asshole guy ferry lives? flavortown? ; )

I apologize to you and your pussy.

I see you favor the au natural cat....

not the 'Brazilian'?

sphinx.jpg

Er the carpets match the drapes so you know I mean what I say when I say I'm real. Just a strip

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=32816173

I need the apology for Mr. KungFuKitty....and then we'll be square ala Erika Jayne

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Lisa did not put her hand up Erika's leg! I guess it possible that Lisa saw Erika wasn't wearing any when Erika sat down, because that dress was so short and would ride up exposing her lack of undergarments, but Lisa didn't call that info out. LOL

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Jel said:

I'm starting to think that Erika's glam squad kind of hates her.  Or, at the very least, it's an Emperor's new clothes situation, where no one is going to say anything no matter what.

I actually think they don't. This is their taste. If you ever saw Mikey when he was working for Robin Antyn Anton you'd see his own face transform with all the procedures he's done to himself. I remember him wearing hot Bubblegum pink lip gloss

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa did not put her hand up Erika's leg! I guess it possible that Lisa saw Erika wasn't wearing any when Erika sat down, because that dress was so short and would ride up exposing her lack of undergarments, but Lisa didn't call that info out. LOL

Yes, I see it now! Erika played right into Lisa's hand by saying, "I'm not wearing any" so Lisa didn't have to expose Erika (for the very bfd of not wearing underwear.) But how did Lisa get her to sit like that I wonder, and just how did she manipulate her into not wearing underpants with such a short dress? Did she get to the glam squad? Or were important scenes showing Lisa, behind the scenes, buying just the right sofa that would make it so Erika was forced to perch on the end of it in her minidress, left on the cutting room floor?  Masterful Lisa, always 10 steps ahead!

;)

Edited by Jel
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Jel said:

Yes, I see it now! Erika played right into Lisa's hand by saying, "I'm not wearing any" so Lisa didn't have to expose Erika (for the very bfd of not wearing underwear.) But how did Lisa get her to sit like that I wonder, and just how did she manipulate her into not wearing underpants with such a short dress? Did she get to the glam squad? Or were important scenes showing Lisa, behind the scenes, buying just the right sofa that would make it so Erika was forced to perch on the end of it in her minidress, left on the cutting room floor?  Masterful Lisa, always 10 steps ahead!

;)

LVP somehow got a hold of the Capt noUnderpants hypno ring. Tra La La

• Love 7

I will bust out laughing if in the next episode we continuously see people clustered around Dorit SnapChatting, taking selfies, & Tweeting.

Not because she has something really interesting and witty to say, but because somehow standing near her the WIFI is better.

Stupidest-cat-in-the-world.jpg

• Love 5

Wow. The Erika hate is strong in these here people.

The person at fault is PK. He is a slob and a low life. If your wife's "friend" flashes you it is not something you make a big deal about unless you are half a freaking moron. He pushed this to get his punim on the TV. He is a thirsty son of a bitch. If he paid half as much attention to his lop sided kid as he did to Erika's snatch he might approximate a human being. He reminds me of a whole host of douche husbands who are more interested in getting airtime than in supporting his wife. He just seems to wind her up to get slaughtered. She is going down and will be a one season wonder as so many of them are when they are put in the meat grinder. 

Team Erika.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

The person at fault is PK. He is a slob and a low life. If your wife's "friend" flashes you it is not something you make a big deal about unless you are half a freaking moron. He pushed this to get his punim on the TV. He is a thirsty son of a bitch. If he paid half as much attention to his lop sided kid as he did to Erika's snatch he might approximate a human being. He reminds me of a whole host of douche husbands who are more interested in getting airtime than in supporting his wife. He just seems to wind her up to get slaughtered. She is going down and will be a one season wonder as so many of them are when they are put in the meat grinder. 

Team Erika.

I actually don't remember PK making any kind of deal out of it.  He reacted when his wife brought it up, but I don't recall him ever being the initiator of any kind of conversation about it.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Jel said:

;)

She would have had to have manipulated Kyle into wearing her outfit, and introducing the whole idea of whether or not underwear should be worn.  Did she manipulate the Glam Squad into styling Erika sans underwear in some kind of convoluted sinister master plot tying into Kyle's underwear situation (or lack thereof) in a way only LVP could pull off?

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

LVP somehow got a hold of the Capt noUnderpants hypno ring. Tra La La

but she's (the hypnotized) a female, so wouldn't it have the opposite effect?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

She would have had to have manipulated Kyle into wearing her outfit, and introducing the whole idea of whether or not underwear should be worn.  Did she manipulate the Glam Squad into styling Erika sans underwear in some kind of convoluted sinister master plot tying into Kyle's underwear situation (or lack thereof) in a way only LVP could pull off?

but she's (the hypnotizee) female, so wouldn't it have the opposite effect?

No...Lisa is the holder of the ring - hypnotizing both Erika and Kyle into Bad Underwear choices.

She is also legally changing her name to Lisa VaginaPump

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Team Erika.

Seriously, "hate"? I, for 1 may not care for Erika but I certainly don't "hate" her. I find her behaviors arrogant and hypocritical but not to the point of hate. She can make me laugh and at times I kind of like her but most of the time she is a hypocrite. IMO, 99% of those that dislike her do not hate her. There are a fair number here that do not like LisaV and often point out her flaws/post smack talk about her but I don't see those of us that like her call her detractors "haters". We need to stop parroting TeresaG's battle cry of anyone that disagrees with a HW as a "hater"! LOL

As for PK, I suspect that production urged him/Dorit to discuss "pantygate" the following morning. Kyle said that there is a production member that loves to focus the camera in on panty lines, which suggests that something like this would be a gift from the show gods for production and not to be passed up on as fodder for the show. Heck, even Erika, per her words on WWHL, knew it would become a storyline when it happened. Oh, and he did not make it an issue, he didn't insult Erika, say anything nasty about her nor did he accuse her of intentionally flashing him. The only ones that took this to that level were Erika's friends, Eileen and Rinna, not Dorit or PK for that matter.

• Love 16

As someone who goes commando more often than not, I realize that it's up to me to ensure my goodies remain hidden.  Would it be embarrassing if I inadvertently flashed someone?  Yes.  Would I turn it around, try to make it their fault, and demand apologies not only to me but to my spouse as well?  Um, no.  Erika is being ridiculous.

Even further, what if PK had called Tom like Erika demanded?  "Hey there, I'd like to apologize for seeing your wife's puss the other night."  How the hell did Erika imagine that conversation going knowing full well she hadn't told Tom about the incident?

Edited by snarts
  • Love 24
1 minute ago, snarts said:

As someone who goes commando more often than not, I realize that it's up to me to ensure my goodies remain hidden.  Would it be embarrassing if I inadvertently flashed someone?  Yes.  Would I turn it around, try to make it their fault, and demand apologies not only to me but to my spouse as well?  Um, no.  Erika is being ridiculous.

Even further, knowing what we do now, what if PK had called Tom like Erika demanded?  "Hey there, I'd like to apologize for seeing your wife's puss the other night."  How the hell did Erika imagine that conversation going knowing full well she hadn't told Tom about the incident?

I have had my share of accidental exposures and I am the one that apologizes to those exposed when it happens! It would never occur to me to demand an apology from them let alone have them apologize to my husband! How full of oneself do you have to be to demand an apology from the victim(s), it's not like they pulled her undies down or her dress up! LOL

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, snarts said:

Even further, what if PK had called Tom like Erika demanded?  "Hey there, I'd like to apologize for seeing your wife's puss the other night."  How the hell did Erika imagine that conversation going knowing full well she hadn't told Tom about the incident?

But how would you feel if you were on a national TV show, and someone you had just met, someone with whom you had no real relationship, took it upon herself to speak about your accidental flash not once, not twice, but three separate times behind your back - on camera, so that it would definitely become part of the show - and then prolonged it further by buying you a pair of panties to point it out for all to see? As others have pointed out, Erika didn't even know it was an issue until Dorit made it one. Erika is responsible for her accidental flashing, but Dorit is the one who gave this life on a hit TV show. It reminds me of Season 4 when Brandi had her tampon incident - none of the women spoke about it on camera because there's a kind of understanding that what gets brought up on camera suddenly has a new life. It's why Kyle was so upset with LVP for bringing up the rumors of Mauricio cheating on camera. Why did Dorit need to have all of these on-camera conversations about such a non-issue? Why would she even need to say something like, "I know you weren't intentionally trying to seduce my husband...?" Dorit was totally stirring shit up. There is no way she didn't know that by talking about it on camera that she was ensuring this would be a topic on the show. I think a lot of people would feel embarrassed in Erika's shoes, and I think a lot of people would really be questioning Dorit's intentions.

• Love 6

As I am sure you know "hate" is a riff on Star Wars.

The thing is there are a lot people defending PK who is a worthless douche. You don't comment on your wife's friends lady parts. Sorry. One word is one word too much. He was gleeful in saying he "had to look." Give me a break. If Tom wasn't 1000 years old he would probably knock him on his keister. In fact that is what Erika should do. When he mouths off to her she needs to jump up and clamp her thighs on his neck like that James Bond girl did and choke him out.

Now that would be craptastic.

12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

How full of oneself do you have to be to demand an apology from the victim(s),

The victims? 

The proper response when a beautiful woman shows you her lady bits?

"Thank You."

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Team Erika.

If making a big deal out of the issue and ensuring PK airtime over it are telltale signs of being moronic, I guess Erika herself is quite the dumbass since she's the only who resurrected the matter in the most unhinged and contradictory fashion possible (thus ensuring her scenery chewing thuggery and the topic of her pussy would function as a lynchpin for end of season discussion) and gave PK the most life by making nutty declarations about how he owed her husband an apology over something of which Tom was unaware. 

And, yeah, who on earth does PK think he is when it comes to being a parent? He lives in the same house as his son and daughter and everything. Doesn't everyone know proper parenting is saying kthanksbye to your kid so you can go pursue your "dream" of slinging drinks three thousand miles away until you give it all up when you meet an old man who'll broadcast video footage of you licking other men's chests to his work colleagues? 

15 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

The thing is there are a lot people defending PK who is a worthless douche. You don't comment on your wife's friends lady parts. Sorry. One word is one word too much. He was gleeful in saying he "had to look." Give me a break. If Tom wasn't 1000 years old he would probably knock him on his keister. In fact that is what Erika should do. When he mouths off to her she needs to jump up and clamp her thighs on his neck like that James Bond girl did and choke him out.

The victims? 

"Thank You."

That's two words. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Er the carpets match the drapes so you know I mean what I say when I say I'm real. Just a strip

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=32816173

I need the apology for Mr. KungFuKitty....and then we'll be square ala Erika Jayne

I'd have a problem centering the 'no stick' part of the strip.

I commend your style, steady hand and color choices.

----

We were setting up a scheduling system for the hospital and were getting down to the nitty gritty of picking the colors for each service.

When we got to the OB/GYN service and one woman suggested the color 'pink".

The dept head looked up at me -only guy in the room and says - "PINK FOR PUSSY!"

We all started to laugh and there was a spirited discussion about the different shades of a woman's privates - I did NOT contribute - but every time I hear LVP say that pink is her color?

I really do find it humorous.

• Love 2
(edited)

See what I mean about the "hate."

I don't judge single mothers and their choices. Who am I to say why Erika did what she did. Maybe she felt that her son would be better off with his father. She seems to have a decent relationship with her son now so maybe she made the right choice. It is not for me to judge her. Knock yourself out.

As far as PK is concerned he is one of the two types of husbands on the Housewives. You have the ones who are more or less there to support their wives and not looking for notoriety or screen time for themselves. I would put Mauricio, Ken, Vinny, Harry Hamlin, Mr. Joyce and even Al and Juicy Joe on Jersey in that category. Some are dragged into the storyline more than others. Those guys show up to push the storyline and keep their wives place in the show. Most likely as demanded by production. They all seem quite uncomfortable when on camera. It's not really where they want to be.

Then you have the douches like Peter of Atlanta or Mario of New York or Slade and Miss Terry of the OC in the group who push their mug on camera and want to be one of the girls. PK gives off that order like a mackerel in the moonlight.

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 7

But how would you feel if you were on a national TV show, and someone you had just met, someone with whom you had no real relationship, took it upon herself to speak about your accidental flash not once, not twice, but three separate times behind your back - on camera, so that it would definitely become part of the show - and then prolonged it further by buying you a pair of panties to point it out for all to see? As others have pointed out, Erika didn't even know it was an issue until Dorit made it one. Erika is responsible for her accidental flashing, but Dorit is the one who gave this life on a hit TV show. It reminds me of Season 4 when Brandi had her tampon incident - none of the women spoke about it on camera because there's a kind of understanding that what gets brought up on camera suddenly has a new life. It's why Kyle was so upset with LVP for bringing up the rumors of Mauricio cheating on camera. Why did Dorit need to have all of these on-camera conversations about such a non-issue? Why would she even need to say something like, "I know you weren't intentionally trying to seduce my husband...?" Dorit was totally stirring shit up. There is no way she didn't know that by talking about it on camera that she was ensuring this would be a topic on the show. I think a lot of people would feel embarrassed in Erika's shoes, and I think a lot of people would really be questioning Dorit's intentions.

I wouldn't go commando in short dress while being filmed!  It's like those entertainers who show up to talk shows in barely there dresses and then look ridiculously uncomfortable the entire interview.  Did they not realize they'd have to sit down?  

Erika knew where she was going, she knew it was being filmed, she chose her outfit, and she very vocally declared to everyone present that she was sans underwear.  Dorit rehashed it with her husband the next morning (like many have mentioned, likely at production's urging).  Their comments were in no way disparaging.  She then discussed it with other members of the cast who encouraged her idea to present Erika with a cheeky gift.  

I get that Erika is embarrassed, but that's her own doing.  If she was hurt by Dorit bringing it up/panty gift she's had plenty of opportunities to discuss it with her instead of letting if fester and acting like a fool demanding apologies months later.

Brandi's tampon flash was caught in a paparazzi shot, Bravo was not filming.  Had they been filming, no doubt it would've been a storyline.  Even without it being filmed, it was brought up at the reunion.

• Love 14
(edited)

Show Replies

44 minutes ago, snarts said:

I wouldn't go commando in short dress while being filmed!  It's like those entertainers who show up to talk shows in barely there dresses and then look ridiculously uncomfortable the entire interview.  Did they not realize they'd have to sit down?  

Erika knew where she was going, she knew it was being filmed, she chose her outfit, and she very vocally declared to everyone present that she was sans underwear.  Dorit rehashed it with her husband the next morning (like many have mentioned, likely at production's urging).  Their comments were in no way disparaging.  She then discussed it with other members of the cast who encouraged her idea to present Erika with a cheeky gift.  .

I guess I don't share the view that because Erika went commando while being filmed that it robs Dorit of any responsibility for the way she handled it. In my mind, Dorit's behavior is not Erika's fault. Her and PK's tone in the kitchen was not exactly what I would call gracious or understanding. They were making fun of her. Maybe some people think Erika deserved that, I definitely don't. And I repeat - Dorit knowingly, intentionally gave this situation life on the show. It was meant to embarrass.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

on No...Lisa is the holder of the ring - hypnotizing both Erika and Kyle into Bad Underwear choices.

She is also legally changing her name to Lisa VaginaPump

Craig Ferguson - From the Late Show - knew LVP and would give away dinners to 'Sewer" on the program to audience members.

He'd pronounce sur as 'Sewer" and throw the fact that it was owned by LVP, and then go into a rift about how her name sounded like some bizarre sex toy.

The times she would come on the show, she'd make like she was mad about the jokes he made, but she knew better than to pursue it because CF would tear her a new asshole if she went at him. It was like watching a kindergartner try to match wits with a college prof...Ferguson ALWAYS won.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

The victims? 

"Thank You."

Actually, I did not know that and I think it safe to say that TG didn't know that when she started calling anyone that disagreed with her, cast and viewers alike, "haters". When it comes to the HW shows, TG started that spiel, it did not comes from SWs. LOL

Again, PK didn't say anything wrong and Dorit brought it up on camera, as it is her job to talk about the others and what happened at the event the night before, it's what they get paid for and Erika is was not the newbie, she knew better. As for Tom and any reaction he might have had, it is just as possible that he would have grounded Erika for exposing herself and therefore embarrassing him as she was not in Erika Jayne mode when it happened.

Yes, I do think they were victims if anyone was, certainly it wasn't Erika.

2 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I don't judge single mothers and their choices. Who am I to say why Erika did what she did. Maybe she felt that her son would be better off with his father. She seems to have a decent relationship with her son now so maybe she made the right choice. It is not for me to judge her. Knock yourself out.

As far as PK is concerned he is one of the two types of husbands on the Housewives. You have the ones who are more or less there to support their wives and not looking for notoriety or screen time for themselves. I would put Mauricio, Ken, Vinny, Harry Hamlin, Mr. Joyce and even Al and Juicy Joe on Jersey in that category. Some are dragged into the storyline more than others. Then you have the douches like Peter of Atlanta or Mario of New York or Slade and Miss Terry of the OC in the group who push their mug on camera and want to be one of the girls. PK gives off that order like a mackerel in the moonlight.

Erika has said that she left her son to be raised by his father so she could "pursue her dreams" in California which means that she was not a "single mother" by any stretch of the title.

PK hasn't been on camera anymore than Mauricio, Ken or even Vinny during their wives first 2 seasons. In fact, we tend to see more of the newbies husbands/children their first 2 seasons than later on as a way to get to know them. Tom on the other hand has made the choice to not film much at all in Erika's 2 seasons but he is like another Attorney husband that was rarely seen, Lisa Black's husband, Roy, was rarely filmed as well.

• Love 8
(edited)
12 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

My mind wanders...and thought of this...superimpose Dorit Gold Leaf Head over Gene Wilder

giphy.gif

I agree - Dorit is a shit stirrer and I don't believe her comment of it's not that I think you were trying to seduce my husband was innocent. If you're going to say that out loud than you did think it - bitch bye!

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Show Replies

I guess I don't share the view that because Erika went commando while being filmed that it robs Dorit of any responsibility for the way she handled it. In my mind, Dorit's behavior is not Erika's fault. Her and PK's tone in the kitchen was not exactly what I would call gracious or understanding. They were making fun of her. Maybe some people think Erika deserved that, I definitely don't. And I repeat - Dorit knowingly, intentionally gave this situation life on the show. It was meant to embarrass.

Erika isn't some newbie that didn't know she could/would be talked about by the others, it is what they all get paid to do. Also, Dorit/PK were not mean in anything they said about her. The joke was stupid and a bit immature but Eileen's/Rinna's comments about Erika were far more offensive IMO, they openly mocked her, something neither Dorit or PK did and on top of that, they never gave Erika a heads up before she saw Dorit again. Add to the fact that Eileen/Rinna refused to stop bringing the subject up on camera time after time even though Erika told all of them that she/Dorit were fine. It was Eileen/Rinna that kept feeding Erika's embarrassment until she erupted in blinding anger on the boat, not Dorit.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Your father is a man of great wisdom, Mine?

I think he was trying to send me a message?

I do carry a very cool knife in my wallet...

https://www.whateverworks.com/itemdy00.aspx?T1=KB6216&srccode=NXCKYA&source=origin&gdffi=f98fe559280b462594470ed35f332325&gdfms=878FA5E4F661458C837F3EFD9147B979&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=WW - Apparel(PLA) - NXCKYA&utm_term=1100100895195&utm_content=WW - Apparel(BSC) - NXCKYA

They are VERY handy and viciously sharp - it has served me well.

I also have a credit card tool, and a square of cardboard with some straight pins and safety pins taped to one side and a few feet of thread wrapped around - just in case.

Are you a MacGyver?     Whatever is a credit card tool? 

33 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

As far as PK is concerned he is one of the two types of husbands on the Housewives. You have the ones who are more or less there to support their wives and not looking for notoriety or screen time for themselves. I would put Mauricio, Ken, Vinny, Harry Hamlin, Mr. Joyce and even Al and Juicy Joe on Jersey in that category. Some are dragged into the storyline more than others. Those guys show up to push the storyline and keep their wives place in the show. Most likely as demanded by production. They all seem quite uncomfortable when on camera. It's not really where they want to be.

Then you have the douches like Peter of Atlanta or Mario of New York or Slade and Miss Terry of the OC in the group who push their mug on camera and want to be one of the girls. PK gives off that order like a mackerel in the moonlight.

This is a curious standard. Erika's not to be judged for her parenting (or lack thereof) but PK is? Alrighty then.

And I definitely judge Erika for her decisions as mom in the context of her presenting herself as "a single" parent who endured an "exhaustive struggle" and her indictments/attacks upon the mothering of others. 

Like she said, people are "accountable for the words that come out of their mouths."

• Love 23
On 3/29/2017 at 10:28 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I didn't have a problem with Erika's apology, or Eileen's acceptance of it. The difference between Erika's and LVP's was that Erika owned what she did. LVP on the other hand said "If I offended you blah blah blah" which is not an apology in my books. From what I remember that is all she ever said. FU LVP. And as far as I know Erika and Eileen are still friends as someone mentioned that Eileen was at DWTS last week to support Erika.

Ok, this is not agbout anyone in particular, but I feel like it needs to be said. Someone saying, "I apologize if I offended you." or "If I offended you, am very sorry." is not a qualified or disingenuous apology. Someone saying "I apologize if you felt offended." or "If you felt offended, I apologize." is a qualified or disingenuous apology. The first says that they acknowledge they did something wrong, even if they aren't particularly sure how the far the offense went. The latter says, "I am sorry that you feel that I did something wrong and that is on you for feeling that way."  They are very different types of apologies. 

The first says that I am genuinely sorry for hurting you without realizing it. The second says that I am sorry you took what I said as offensive and am not really sorry because how you feel is on you. 

It is a semantical argument that I feel needs to be addressed. Too many people assume that someone using the word “if” in an apology means they are not really sorry, when in a lot of cases, that simply isn’t true. I admit, that as an English major, I tend to parse the exact words being said. But, I do think a disservice is being done to the people who are actually sorry and happen to use the word “if” instead of “for”.

Someone saying “I am sorry if I hurt you.” is no different than saying “I am sorry for hurting you.” Because in both cases, the person is saying they caused hurt (whether or not they are sure how deep the hurt was), and are sorry for it. If someone says, “I am sorry you felt hurt.” or, “I am sorry you felt that way.” puts the person receiving the apology on the defensive. Becaise instead of recieveing an apology they are being told that it is on you for feeling the way you do, so I am just going to say sorry to move on. 

“I apologize for offending you” = “I apologize if I offended you.”

“For offending you, I am sorry” = “If I offended you, I am sorry.”

An insincere apology would be:

“I apologize if you felt offended” = “I am sorry you mistook my intentions and were offered by what I said.”

“If you felt offended, I apologize” = “I am sorry you felt I did something offensive.”

It isn’t the word “if” that qualifies an apology. It is how the apologizer uses the word “you” that is important. A person can only truly apologize for the things that they did, whether or not the word “if” is in the apology. A person who uses “if you felt” or “if you were” or “if you are” is trying to make it a case for the victim being overly reactive. A person who outright says, I apologize if I did that, is not usually qualifying their apology. They are simply making sure they apologized for the right thing. 

The real difference is always a matter of whether they used “If I” or “If you”

Like I said, this is not about the post I quoted. It is about this weird misunderstanding of how people actually use the word “if” in an apology.

Someone saying "I apologize if you felt offended." or "If you felt offended, I apologize." is a qualified or disingenuous apology. These both say, "I am sorry that you feel that I did something wrong and that is on you for feeling that way."  THAT is a qualified apology meant to put the reciever in the positon to justify their feelings. 

I just think that people have gotten way too complacent saying, "well, she used the word 'if' in her apology, so it couldn't be sincere." When that is not the case. It is always about the full context of the apology. 

Basically,

"If you felt/did/thought/saw" puts the apology on the victim.

"If I did/said/thought/saw" keeps the apology about the person apologzing for what they did. 

• Love 13
On 3/29/2017 at 9:25 AM, Normades said:

I liked Dorit's gold leaf look for the party.  I think she is a beautiful woman with some great fashion sense and she can really wear clothes.  After seeing the "looks" Erika's squad turns out for her, I think she is jealous of Dorit.  Erika just looked completely pathetic at that party.  That stupid cheap looking wig and the dress was horrible.  It's so crass to show up at a party when the host has asked for certain dress and completely disregard the request.  If you don't want to follow the request --- DON'T SHOW UP!!  Manners are in place to ensure a level of comfort for the guests and the host(s).  I also believe LVP's wedge request was an effort to not damage her lawn or the ladies' shoes.  To show up in black (yes I know it had sparkles) and heels was just plain rude.  Erika is about Erika all the time.  And yes, I know Erika is not the only culprit on the dress code and all those who did not comply were rude.  Kyle showed class, making every effort to follow the request of the host.

That apology was pathetic.  I did appreciate that she worded it in a way that took responsibility, but to me it was simply insufficient.  She gets away with that all the while demanding apologies from Dorit and PK and stating that they must be sincere.  Where was the sincerity in hers?  Also, it seemed that Dorit tried a few times to start to apologize at that table, only to be yelled at, insulted and shut down.  I'd quit at that point, too.  Dorit did seem sincerely sorry for hurting Erika, but Erika would never accept that, even if Dorit had been allowed to state it.  Also, Erika reveling in LisaR's actions really shows me how low and disgusting she is.

PK has every right to address this issue on his wife's behalf.  His wife has been repeatedly attacked and accused and his children have been jeopardized by those vile comments from LisaR.  CPS investigations can be started from innuendo like that and I cannot think of anything lower than throwing out such information just because you feel someone is not listening.  Should people start calling LisaR a pedo if they feel she doesn't listen?  Words have meaning and repercussions can be very long term.  

On a lighter note, I thought the exchange between LVP and Bobby Lee was cute.  He really knows his stuff and that party looked amazing!  Plus straight to bed really cracked me up!

I have noticed that Erika  likes to flash the colour pink. Her outfit in TH, now her hair is pink for LVP's party. Also the tiaras and crowns. Slight digs toward LVP and her pink/crown branding?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Are you a MacGyver?     Whatever is a credit card tool? 

A credit card tool..

https://www.worldmarket.com/product/credit+card+survival+tool.do?creative=9739027956&device=c&matchtype=e

There are different styles - and manufacturers. Some are REALLY fancy - they have all kinds of bells and whistles. I carry one like the one in the photo.

Am I a MacGyver?

No, He is better looking and has intimate knowledge about chemicals and bomb making.

I am more like PK, A blundering fool without a Boy George? ; )

• Love 4

Wow. Thanks ElDosEquis. Never saw one before but you can bet a lot of people I know will be getting them as gifts this year. Great stocking stuffers!! 

You may consider yourself not a great looker but you have wit spun of gold. That wins IMHO. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

This is a curious standard. Erika's not to be judged for her parenting (or lack thereof) but PK is? Alrighty then.

And I definitely judge Erika for her decisions as mom in the context of her presenting herself as "a single" parent who endured an "exhaustive struggle" and her indictments/attacks upon the mothering of others. 

Like she said, people are "accountable for the words that come out of their mouths."

When it comes to Ericka as a parent, I am on the fence. I think that it is entirely possible that Ericka simply wasn't equipped to be a full-time parent to her son and left him with his father because that was a better situation for him. There are plenty of women who are simply ill-equipped to be a parent to a small child, just as there are many men in the same boat. 

The fact that Ericka has a relationship with her son now that he is an adult, makes me think that was a huge factor in why she felt ok leaving her toddler to be raised by his father. From the very few things that Ericka has said about her son, I think she and her ex probably had an agreement. I assume that her ex raised their son and Ericka had a long distance relationship with him. And then once their son became of age, Ericka was better equipped to be in his life. I get that. There are plenty of people out there who are just uncomfortable around small children. And, Ericka strikes me as someone who would not be down with shitty diapers, temper tantrums, or the day to day grind of raising a child. And I have no problem with that as long as the adult in question makes sure that their child is being cared for. 

My issue with Ericka as a parent has never been about her leaving her son to be raised by his father (let's face it men do it all the time). My issue (and back to the point) is that she feels it is ok to shade another mother on social media. 

Ericka could have easily ignored the twitter posts about Dorit having nannies. She chose to join in. How easy would it have been for Ericka to say, "Parenting is off limits."? Instead she chose to bask in "the shade of it all" when people were coming for Dorit about having nannies. THAT is where Ericka lost me. 

I was on the fence with her because she was such a cipher with nothing truly interesting going on, even though I thought she was a bit of a coward because all of her clap backs were in talking heads. But after I saw her shading Dorit and PK's parenting on Twitter, I knew that she was just another garbage person out there for her moment of fame. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

I think there's definitely more than 2 types of housewife husbands.  At the very least there's also the absentee husbands and the dickbag unsupportive husbands that at least show up but are jerks.  Also, I don't know if I'd put Juicy in the more or less there to support his wife category, he did a whole series without out her while she was "at camp."  I don't begrudge him that, the family probably needed money for their legal issues and I don't even watch NJ and I watched those shows because they were hilarious.

32 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

When it comes to Ericka as a parent, I am on the fence. I think that it is entirely possible that Ericka simply wasn't equipped to be a full-time parent to her son and left him with his father because that was a better situation for him. There are plenty of women who are simply ill-equipped to be a parent to a small child, just as there are many men in the same boat. 

The fact that Ericka has a relationship with her son now that he is an adult, makes me think that was a huge factor in why she felt ok leaving her toddler to be raised by his father. From the very few things that Ericka has said about her son, I think she and her ex probably had an agreement. I assume that her ex raised their son and Ericka had a long distance relationship with him. And then once their son became of age, Ericka was better equipped to be in his life. I get that. There are plenty of people out there who are just uncomfortable around small children. And, Ericka strikes me as someone who would not be down with shitty diapers, temper tantrums, or the day to day grind of raising a child. And I have no problem with that as long as the adult in question makes sure that their child is being cared for. 

My issue with Ericka as a parent has never been about her leaving her son to be raised by his father (let's face it men do it all the time). My issue (and back to the point) is that she feels it is ok to shade another mother on social media. 

Ericka could have easily ignored the twitter posts about Dorit having nannies. She chose to join in. How easy would it have been for Ericka to say, "Parenting is off limits."? Instead she chose to bask in "the shade of it all" when people were coming for Dorit about having nannies. THAT is where Ericka lost me. 

I was on the fence with her because she was such a cipher with nothing truly interesting going on, even though I thought she was a bit of a coward because all of her clap backs were in talking heads. But after I saw her shading Dorit and PK's parenting on Twitter, I knew that she was just another garbage person out there for her moment of fame. 

I also have a problem with her giving interviews about what struggle it was to be a single mom if she wasn't.

"Single moms have it tough. It's hard. It's exhaustive, but at the same time it's very rewarding," she said. "You know, especially now that he's older and he's doing so well. I think that really makes the struggle worth it."

I think it started here: http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/who-is-erika-girardis-son but it is being spread around all over the place as she's starting to get DTWS coverage.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

My mind wanders...and thought of this...superimpose Dorit Gold Leaf Head over Gene Wilder

giphy.gif

I agree - Dorit is a shit stirrer and I don't believe her comment of it's not that I think you were trying to seduce my husband was innocent. If you're going to say that out than you did think it - bitch bye!

She's a shit stirrer, but unlike Rinna, I am not tired of her particular method of stirring, so she can stay.  Rinna, on the other hand, must go, for her gawd awful THs if nothing else.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

It is not as if Erika has been shy about getting buck naked on camera-how are people suppose to read her?  You had her biggest supporter Rinna saying -when you don't wear underwear you don't worry about flashing your puss.

Three people brought up Brandi's tampon incident-Joyce, Rinna and Kyle.  Joyce Season 4 and Kyle and Rinna Season 5. 

If it was so innocent on Erikas part why does she give it so much life?  (Rinna's theory on all things RH).  She is the one calling herself a slut and a whore.  ,

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It is not as if Erika has been shy about getting buck naked on camera-how are people suppose to read her?  You had her biggest supporter Rinna saying -when you don't wear underwear you don't worry about flashing your puss.

Three people brought up Brandi's tampon incident-Joyce, Rinna and Kyle.  Joyce Season 4 and Kyle and Rinna Season 5. 

If it was so innocent on Erikas part why does she give it so much life?  (Rinna's theory on all things RH).  She is the one calling herself a slut and a whore.  ,

Yes! This is zero fucks giving, puss patting Erika Jayne/Girardi. I mean, I get the "stage persona" thing, but unless she has legit multiple personality disorder/dissociative personality disorder, Jayne and Girardi are actually the same person. She's no shrinking violet, and I doubt she'd even want to be treated as one. Unless it suits her of course. I really cannot keep track.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think the word is amaaaaaaaazing.  Mauricio said something early on at one of the Reunions, "a fish gets caught by their mouth", my guess is there is no reason for him to come of negatively.  The one time he was pressed in Puerto Rico he just walked away. 

Mauricio's first real estate listing . . . Kyle ex-husband had a $5 million dollar listing and he sold it. 

Mauricio is a TOTAL a hole. Way too full of himself.

4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe Erika doesn't want to be called on her spread.  After all she is always the most fabulous of the women.

ErICKa - a legend in her own SMALL mind.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Team Erika.

The person at fault is ErICKa - the MAJOR low-life b.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Hardly. ErICKa is a low life. Loves attention and has to get it ALWAYS.

• Love 1