Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: From Dogs To Diamonds

• Start Topic

A Hong Kong trip continues with Lisa Rinna defending her scandalous accusations about Dorit. Also, the ladies visit dogs that Lisa Vanderpump helped rescue. Back in 90210, Erika shoots her soap scenes, and the women bask in a diamonds-and-rosé party.

5 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

At the dog shelter, did Kyle really say, "This one's a 'mongrel'.  I've never heard of that breed."? Did I hear right?  

Yep and then she just about fainted when she saw the kennel next to it and there was another breed she never heard of called "mutt"

• Love 14

I agree 100 percent.  I never really cared one way or another about Eileen, but she must be a saint.

i really tear up about the dogs.  The US has made China thrive because of our importing.  I remember a time when we (the us) didn't want to buy products (Michael Jordan shoes or Kathy Lee Gifford clothes) because they where made by kids.  The small villages still have nothing but the elderly leg because all others have gone to sweat shops to make money for the family.  What is wrong with this picture?  While US textile mills have all but gone out of business.  

• Love 9

Rinna looks awful.  I mean really physically.  She looked pretty good, maybe just too thin when she first came on the show, but she looks painfully awful now.

10 minutes ago, Sai said:

What a shitty ass apology Erika gave to Eileen after the horrible way she spoke to her.  Eileen just accepts it?  Just like that?  Yet she made LVP apologize a zillion times and still didn't accept her apology.  That's bull.

And Eileen's a big dope for accepting it so easily.  She gives friendship a bad name.

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

WTF with the gold leaf in the hair?  That looked like a total mess!

The gold leaf in the hair is FMO (for models only). It's worked on a runway and in an editorial, but never in the real world.

• Love 19

I started late due to making a test, but had to throw in my two cents; Rinna is a big fat (lipped) jerk. She truly acts bipolar, and I agree with PK that she is dangerous. Eden buying Erika a ring screams of desperation! FF'd through Y&R and Kyle's producing her show. I have no desire to watch either. blech! So glad Chi Chi is back!

• Love 14

I FINALLY figured out what Erika's voice reminds me of, Christine Ebersole's in her performance as Little Edie in the musical Grey Gardens. 

That's been driving me crazy, honestly....

• Love 19

Yes Rinna you really are aaawwwful! I used to like her but she has become the most vile HW of this season.

I agree that Eileen sucks in  apology acceptance. She put LVP thru hell last season and didn't ever let up about something that made her mad. 

I thought it was weird that Eden gave Erika a ring and then Erika was so rude about it. 

I think Dorit and Erika misunderstood the party dress code. They came dressed like Easter eggs. 

So the finale is next week with the usual scenario that ends all HW seasons: flashy party and huuuuuge  fight. 

• Love 23

I really hope Eileen reconsidered and adopted the dog she felt a connection to.  If there's a lightening storm during the party, Dorito can act as a human lightening rod with that metal shit on her head.  Maybe on next week's show....

• Love 17
46 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

At the dog shelter, did Kyle really say, "This one's a 'mongrel'.  I've never heard of that breed."? Did I hear right?  

An AUTHENTIC mongrel.

Now, I am no MENSA member but I know what Mexico is really like, what a Chinese junk is and the breed known as "Mongrels" they are descendant from the Mon-Growl-ians of China.

• Love 23
41 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yep and then she just about fainted when she saw the kennel next to it and there was another breed she never heard of called "mutt"

See Mutt Run, Run Mutt Run.

See Puff, See Puff Play.

Play, Puff, Play!

I think the word is "Remedial"?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, dosodog said:

I'm not an Eden fan, but my heart kind of goes out to her tonight.  Because that was unpleasant behavior from all the ladies. 

That had to hurt her feelings.

What did I miss? Was this at the store or at the party?

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Wait, do the Erikas really think that anyone believes she was trying to seduce PK? WTF?

And for the record I think she's cold, too.

General statement to follow...

There is nothing MORE unsexy that a woman who lets hers, run down her legs.

(I believe the term is 'oozes sex")

Nope, there is more in life than JUST pussy?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

An AUTHENTIC mongrel.

Now, I am no MENSA member but I know what Mexico is really like, what a Chinese junk is and the breed known as "Mongrels" they are descendant from the Mon-Growl-ians of China.

LOL

Your lesson for today:

Sharpei (the dog the Eileen fell in love with) originated in China. Sharpei is the westernized name for Chow Pay (Chow = wrinkled, Pay = skin)

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

What is wrong with Lisa Rinna?  Dorit didn't pull out a bag of cocaine and talk about how she mixes it in her smoothies.  Good grief, this woman is insufferable!  

What DID LR see?

An empty table, just as full as her personality.

1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

LOL

Your lesson for today:

Sharpei (the dog the Eileen fell in love with) originated in China. Sharpei is the westernized name for Chow Pay (Chow = wrinkled, Pay = skin)

Whoa,

WRONG.

Sharpies are for drawing.

Three words, kiddo.

Spell Check.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I really hope Eileen reconsidered and adopted the dog she felt a connection to.  If there's a lightening storm during the party, Dorito can act as a human lightening rod with that metal shit on her head.  Maybe on next week's show....

That puppy was so adorable.  They were bringing the dogs to the states right?  She totally should snatch him up.

Cracked me up that Kyle was trying so hard to comply with LVP's dress code and then one by one we see everyone else not wearing pink (except wigs).

Half hearted as it seemed, I was glad Erika apologized to Eileen.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

why is Pk in the girls drama and trying to throw shade? how does he know how much Erika and Tom spend together? why go there dude? 

That conversation was discussed before the cameras arrived to film.

Dorit saying why did Erika make such a Hoo-ha about it? was DELIBERATE, she's still getting her stabs in

(PK) Peter Griffin Bod is a prick

• Love 13

I don't understand how someone as lovely as Harry Hamlin could be married to Lisa Rinna. She's approaching Bethenny levels of unbearable for me. When I'm at a dinner table and everyone else gets up, I assume dinner is over not that everyone got up to do coke and didn't ask me to join! Now I'm almost glad Kim got people wondering what Harry did. 

I don't hate Erika as pathetic and wrong as she is about pantygate. Sis has issues but she can still be likable at times. She is so so wrong here tho and her weird relationship with Tom is creepy as hell. 

Edited by racked
  • Love 15