Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Her parting comment was, "Did he say it was pretty?"  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/erika-girardi/erika-girardi-this-joke-feels-like

In the tape you can see the look of disappointment on Rinna's face when DOrit and Erika decide it is the end of it.

Huge laugh here on your remark about Rinna's disappointment face!

And then, "Did he say it was pretty"...erm, another example of Erika sending confusing signals. That comment does kinda make it sound like she, Erika Girardi,  was ok with it. But now we all know the real story is her and her "walls" were too chicken to say OMIGOD I'm so embarrassed about it. But she expects everyone to know and decipher what she is really thinking when she says otherwise. Until someone invents a mind reading machine, we humans can't really do that, and most of us tend to take people at their word or look to their actions as indicators of what they are feeling.

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Giselle, I was going to give Tom a call ;-)  , but I think I'll just cut and paste your comments and send it to him.  It says it all !   Also, at the event, had Mr. Girardi been there, she would have never said she wasn't wearing any panties.   She wants to be raunchy, edgy - except when her husband is around, and then she demands to be treated as the spouse of a respected attorney, deferring to his rules.    What about her having respect for all the women who were sitting there with their spouses?  Was it appropriate for her to even say it?   So, she can say and do anything because she give zero f's, but everyone else has to figure out if they are in the presence of Mrs. Girardi or EJ - or a combination of both. 

37 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Excuse me but you are comparing apples to tuna.

Please if we are making distinctions between her public and private selves. They weren't looking at Erica Jane's snatch they were looking at Mrs. Tom Girardi's snatch after Mrs. Tom Girardi announced she wasn't wearing any underwear. I guarantee if Mrs. Tom Girardi pulled that same shit at the law firm's annual dinner everybody would be taking a gander at Mrs. Tom Girardi's snatch and Tom would be blaming Mrs. Tom Girardi not Erica Jane.

If you are sending him that one send him this one too. I'll OWN IT!

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Excuse me but you are comparing apples to tuna.

Please if we are making distinctions between her public and private selves. They weren't looking at Erica Jane's snatch they were looking at Mrs. Tom Girardi's snatch after Mrs. Tom Girardi announced she wasn't wearing any underwear. I guarantee if Mrs. Tom Girardi pulled that same shit at the law firm's annual dinner everybody would be taking a gander at Mrs. Tom Girardi's snatch and Tom would be blaming Mrs. Tom Girardi not Erica Jane.

Apples to tuna.  HAHAHAHA

Are sure it wasn't Erika Jayne announcing Erika Girardi wasn't wearing any underwear?  I get so confused.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 17
On 23/03/2017 at 6:45 AM, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Girl, exactly. You have just deftly branded Erika. "Vanity Production".

In other news, I just noticed your avi is, indeed, a chocolate lab disguising itself as a moose. Thought you should know, in case you were wanting an actual moose. I hate to see people defrauded ;-D

I'm not a girl, I'm a boy!

3 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Again, I go back to the premise that IF YOU THROW together a trip and invite your friends, You should be a little more adept at putting your foot down and telling everyone to grow the fuck up.

I get it that 'production' has a lot to do with telling people HOW to behave, so you may be at the mercy of your bosses, but doesn't LVP realize how it hurts her 'brand'?

I like LVP but her constant, sanctimonious offerings and apologies don't work for me.

She lost me when I watched a few epis of VPR. She reminded me of a Resident Advisor in a dorm.

She gives everyone a wink and a nod for fucking bad behavior - only stepping up when it shines a negative light on anything she has her mitts on.

I guess we get a chance next week to see how LVP handles her guests. 

I think at this point LVP is just happy no one has been thrown overboard or pushed down the 248 steps or been asked to leave a restaurant.  She and Kyle seemed quite resigned to the fuckery,  Sit back eat dinner, enter the occasional objection and plan for a long day when you have to do your talking heads when describing these chuckleheads. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Apples to tuna.  HAHAHAHA

Are sure it wasn't Erika Jayne announcing Erika Girardi wasn't wearing any underwear?  I get so confused.

It's the constant mind fucking by The Ericas. I got confused too but then I stopped playing her game. The bitches are one and the same. 

• Love 16

LOL, KYLE was the one that started the whole 'panty fuck for all' when she apparently can't be trusted to look in a mirror before she walks out of the house.

IF she had a problem with the way her ass looked in the dress, why not stop at a fucking Walgreens/CVS and get a pair that fit her "requirements"?

The one thing that I would not be able to listen to is someone who complains about something as trivial of a panty line, yet does NOTHING about it.

just realized that MO earns enough money - He is the top realtor for the upper crusted BH crowd - and his wife SHOULDN'T have to put on anything as

drab as panties from FOTL or Hanes? - what was the line about farting through silk?

EJ didn't GAF about telling everyone about her nudity - No one offered to help her out with the dilemma - she didn't think anything of continuing her evening with the group KNOWING she was sans undies. 

ME? I would have watched her carefully, hoping she would take a header, and REALLY FLASH her ass

I love slapstick?!?!?!?

--------------

None of these Assholes have any common sense - or common courtesy or manners. They are into life for themselves, the proper names of their cars, clothes, zip codes and friends..

I am surprised that people are really upset about PK PeeKING at EJ's punanny, but think that going commando - in the name of fashion, female-dom, freedom and flashing is quite all right?

I agree it a person's right to go without clothing, but I also hope that you respect my right as a male/person NOT to be 'exposed' to someone's gnarly ass.

My rights start where your freedom ends.

IF you don't respect my rights, I really don't care about your freedom.

And, to quote a famous HW from the South?

"Keep you legs closed to married men".

• Love 9

I think the initial topic of the panties at dinner was very innocent and light-hearted. LVP brought up that Kyle needed some different undies in a light-hearted manner, not trying to embarrass or cause a scene. I think she was trying to be funny by going up Erika's dress and meant no harm. They were all having a laugh. I think that Erika, who can be guarded, was also having a laugh at the time, saying she didn't have on any panties. I don't think any of it is that deep, or that they were thinking that much about what they were saying or trying to insult any other person there. It only became a "thing" because Dorit began acting like it was more than what it was. Insinuating to Eileen and Lisar that perhaps she was knowingly flashing PK. Wouldn't a woman going commando be more careful if she didn't want to show her stuff? Talking about it with everyone, which by the way I'm not sure that everyone was aware of. They were all aware that she was talking to them one-on-one, but I don't think that collectively they knew she was thinking about it so much until she actually gave the gift. That is my long-winded was of saying that I don't think it was wrong of Erika to say she wasn't wearing any undies, or that she should have just expected to get what she got because of it. She was with some people she was hoping were friends and thought she could go along with the fun and have a laugh. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think the initial topic of the panties at dinner was very innocent and light-hearted. LVP brought up that Kyle needed some different undies in a light-hearted manner, not trying to embarrass or cause a scene. I think she was trying to be funny by going up Erika's dress and meant no harm. They were all having a laugh. I think that Erika, who can be guarded, was also having a laugh at the time, saying she didn't have on any panties. I don't think any of it is that deep, or that they were thinking that much about what they were saying or trying to insult any other person there. It only became a "thing" because Dorit began acting like it was more than what it was. Insinuating to Eileen and Lisar that perhaps she was knowingly flashing PK. Wouldn't a woman going commando be more careful if she didn't want to show her stuff? Talking about it with everyone, which by the way I'm not sure that everyone was aware of. They were all aware that she was talking to them one-on-one, but I don't think that collectively they knew she was thinking about it so much until she actually gave the gift. That is my long-winded was of saying that I don't think it was wrong of Erika to say she wasn't wearing any undies, or that she should have just expected to get what she got because of it. She was with some people she was hoping were friends and thought she could go along with the fun and have a laugh. 

I take your point MCM. I'm sure she was just participating in the joke, (and definitely not trying to steal any husbands or anything close to that), but was that wise? I don't think so. For me, the joke would be to say you aren't wearing any panties if you actually are. Then it's  har har. But she was there, no undies, and slightly exposed. So, probably smarter to not draw attention to it, imo. By drawing attention to it, it ventured into the weird zone.

Mistakes were made all around I think.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Well she could have said sorry don't have an extra pair randomly in my clutch.. I mean was LVP's comment even supposed to suggest that Erika give Kyle the one's she was wearing????? Ewwwwww..

Yeah that was kinda creepy.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Yeah that was kinda creepy.  

Tell me about it! Rich b!tches have no lives if they have to go to conversation about underwear! I'm pretty sure it's never come up in a conversation I was having with friends at a party! It's just too ridiculous for words! ;-(

• Love 2

I mean, talk about Frog Eyes. Those suckers look like they're about to pop off of her face and attack someone. 

Hey! The prominent-eyed among us prefer to be compared to anime! (Not really; I've just heard it--usually from men I barely know--over and over and over. Better than the remarks I heard as a child though).

Tell me about it! Rich b!tches have no lives if they have to go to conversation about underwear! I'm pretty sure it's never come up in a conversation I was having with friends at a party! It's just too ridiculous for words! ;-(

I cannot claim the same. Though there's nothing off limits with my friends--but at least we actually know each other well enough to mock...with love! Then again, we've also been known to let ourselves into each others homes to "shop" for beer or wine, and sometimes even borrow pajamas and start lounging around.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
Just now, Jamie Satyr said:

This is a stretch but the only way I can possibly see having a discussion with my gf's about panties is more of a recommendation about brand, size, cut.  Not hey, I need panties, gimme yours!

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Jel said:

I take your point MCM. I'm sure she was just participating in the joke, (and definitely not trying to steal any husbands or anything close to that), but was that wise? I don't think so. For me, the joke would be to say you aren't wearing any panties if you actually are. Then it's  har har. But she was there, no undies, and slightly exposed. So, probably smarter to not draw attention to it, imo. By drawing attention to it, it ventured into the weird zone.

Mistakes were made all around I think.

No, probably it wasn't wise, but then it probably wasn't wise for Kyle to bring attention to her panty situation. I can only imagine if we had seen PK trying all night to see if he could glimpse her panty-lines through her dress because she had let the table know (through LVP and the camera crew) that she had made an unwise decision in her undergarment choice. Things happen like this all the time, to most of us, in different degrees. I've made unwise choices in wearing a top that was too low-cut without the proper foundation, or yesterday while working in downtown Chicago and wearing a floppy skirt that kept blowing all over the place in the Chicago wind, where I flashed half of the people on Michigan avenue. Stupid choice for me to make and I was jealous of the smarter women in their pants or long coats covering their skirts. It wasn't like I was unaware that skirts blow and Chicago is windy, but damn I look really good in that skirt and wasn't to be deterred.  I can only imagine if I were judged by folks and considered a person who did something like that on purpose to seduce an ugly, creepy man. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

You mean the discussion of Erika's wardrobe malfunction and what is happening to x are not the same exact thing?  

There are truly horrible things in this world and pantygate is not one.

I didn't realize going Commando = wardrobe malfunction.

This is unfair to the panties of this world - they can only do their jobs and serve their purpose if they are physically on a person and not in a drawer.

True story: I was doing a presentation in a conference room. Dressed very professionally, underneath had on garter belt and stockings. While using the hand pointer on the projector screen 2 of the garters rubber doohicky things that keep the stockings up SNAPPED and hit me in the ass. I screamed like a scalded cat - Yeooow!!!! I announced I am very sorry but I have to take 5. As I walked to the bathroom to fix them.....one stocking started creeping down my leg. Not my finest moment.

• Love 18
50 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I guess we get a chance next week to see how LVP handles her guests. 

I think at this point LVP is just happy no one has been thrown overboard or pushed down the 248 steps or been asked to leave a restaurant.  She and Kyle seemed quite resigned to the fuckery,  Sit back eat dinner, enter the occasional objection and plan for a long day when you have to do your talking heads when describing these chuckleheads. 

Well, judging by how she treats the morons on Vanderpump Tools?

She'll sit them down and listen to what ever they have to say, ponder for a moment and say,

"What should I do with you??"

I wouldn't put too much stock in what ever comes to pass - she can barely contain the people on VPR - how much pull can she have over her contemporaries?

------

She went to Hong Kong to prevent the needless torture and slaughter of dogs - Yet, she presides over a pack of dogs* fighting in the hotel during her trip?

* bitches?

• Love 3

Since we are suppose to believe these people they bring on the show are both friends of someone and or never have watched the show, is it possible that Dorit actually watched the show, saw the scenes with Erika Jayne getting "stark naked unnecessarily" on camera, maybe had a chat with the camera folks before the morning run down with PK (the camera folks would have seen the faux pas and had film) and might have wondered if perhaps Erika Jayne had done this before and it was just part of her thing? 

I was at a good friend's daughter wedding awhile back and ended up until 3 am with the bridal party (sans the bride and groom) the night before the wedding and one of the bridesmaids, who was a pretty high level manager of a PR firm, pulled her dress over her head, took her undies off, and ran outside and jumped in the hotel pool. She did this in a lobby area of the hotel-not a private room.  I mentioned it to my friend and her daughter the next day and her daughter told us-she does it all the time.  Apparently she just decides to get naked.  I did think it odd no one really reacted-not even her boyfriend,  I wasn't being a perv when I asked, I found it very out there.  So maybe like Kyle doing the splits and the helicopter ponytail, Dorit wondered if Erika was a walking waiting for a wardrobe malfunction to happen.  The first night they met Erika had a dress cut up to her waist and shared with Dorit she had jeweled undies on.

The only way to find out is ask.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I didn't realize going Commando = wardrobe malfunction.

This is unfair to the panties of this world - they can only do their jobs and serve their purpose if they are physically on a person and not in a drawer.

True story: I was doing a presentation in a conference room. Dressed very professionally, underneath had on garter belt and stockings. While using the hand pointer on the projector screen 2 of the garters rubber doohicky things that keep the stockings up SNAPPED and hit me in the ass. I screamed like a scalded cat - Yeooow!!!! I announced I am very sorry but I have to take 5. As I walked to the bathroom to fix them.....one stocking started creeping down my leg. Not my finest moment.

We used to have "theme" days at work.

Ice cream Sundae Thursdays, pot luck and one of my faves - fruit salad day.

Everyone was assigned to bring a  fruit or two, plates or  cans of whipped cream - we'd gather up the stuff and during our breaks, peel and dice the fruit, so by the time lunch time came? We would have a giant fruit salad for lunch.

We were out on the lunch area eating and I went to put some WC on my plate - I shook the can and because I was holding it almost level, the can squirted the gal next to me.

I fucking died.

I managed to help her get cleaned up,  we finshed eating and went to clock in.

When I got to my time card, the girls pushed me up against the wall face first and the gal that got the WC bath grabbed the back of my pants, shoved the nozzle down my pants and gave me a 'cream pie', I got to the BR and took off my underwear and spent the rest of the day plucking my 501s out of my ass.

Not as dire as a garter malfunction, but I did have that "sweet ass" that the girls teased me about for weeks after? 

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

No, probably it wasn't wise, but then it probably wasn't wise for Kyle to bring attention to her panty situation. I can only imagine if we had seen PK trying all night to see if he could glimpse her panty-lines through her dress because she had let the table know (through LVP and the camera crew) that she had made an unwise decision in her undergarment choice. Things happen like this all the time, to most of us, in different degrees. I've made unwise choices in wearing a top that was too low-cut without the proper foundation, or yesterday while working in downtown Chicago and wearing a floppy skirt that kept blowing all over the place in the Chicago wind, where I flashed half of the people on Michigan avenue. Stupid choice for me to make and I was jealous of the smarter women in their pants or long coats covering their skirts. It wasn't like I was unaware that skirts blow and Chicago is windy, but damn I look really good in that skirt and wasn't to be deterred.  I can only imagine if I were judged by folks and considered a person who did something like that on purpose to seduce an ugly, creepy man. 

Stay warm.

I don't think Dorit considers her husband an ugly, creepy man.

• Love 8

is it possible that Dorit actually watched the show, saw the scenes with Erika Jayne getting "stark naked unnecessarily" on camera, maybe had a chat with the camera folks

Them or possibly with LVP...

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Well, judging by how she treats the morons on Vanderpump Tools?

She'll sit them down and listen to what ever they have to say, ponder for a moment and say,

"What should I do with you??"

I wouldn't put too much stock in what ever comes to pass - she can barely contain the people on VPR - how much pull can she have over her contemporaries?

------

She went to Hong Kong to prevent the needless torture and slaughter of dogs - Yet, she presides over a pack of dogs* fighting in the hotel during her trip?

* bitches?

LVP manages to get all the chuckleheads to get naked for photoshoots for the restaurant.  How many restaurants have photo shoots?  Let alone nude ones?

Ken will be there and he an PK are pretty funny together.  I am dying to see Ken and Rinna together, on hisr turf, after Ken called Rinna a wanker, a cow and a couple of other choice names.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, dosodog said:

OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH (Sam Kinnison).

Episode 1 of the Hong Kong debacle has just started.

Episode 2 starts in one hour and I?  Picked up Pineapple Fried Rice from the local Thai joint.  Plus it's my Friday night.

I'm going to pay more attention to Kyle and Vanderpump and the facial expressions. 

Which are kind of amazing just how expressive they were.  Botox assumption.....

How did I miss Rinna bragging about handing out sleeping pills like candy? !?!   She's real casual about this drug stuff.

She needs to watch that.  If these are prescribed its illegal to give anyone your pills.  

While I have no idea if Pk and Dorit enjoy an occasional bump, I imagine that they aren't doing that with Boy George (sober many years) who spends a lot of time with them.  Also, as a parent Rinna should recognize that its not cool to be speaking about having coke parties at a house with young children.  I rewatched part last night and one thing I didn't notice before is how wasted Rinna seemed at the dinner before flying off to QVC.  I had no less desire to slap her silly on the second viewing.  One thing for sure is that after several years on this reality show her quirky, bubbly personality has taken on a different look.  I now see her as fucking crazy who cannot control her own mouth and is really no different than Kim Richards in her nasty behavior.  Do I want her off the show?  Don't really care but for her reputation I would suggest moving onto other pastures.  

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

We used to have "theme" days at work.

Ice cream Sundae Thursdays, pot luck and one of my faves - fruit salad day.

Everyone was assigned to bring a  fruit or two, plates or  cans of whipped cream - we'd gather up the stuff and during our breaks, peel and dice the fruit, so by the time lunch time came? We would have a giant fruit salad for lunch.

We were out on the lunch area eating and I went to put some WC on my plate - I shook the can and because I was holding it almost level, the can squirted the gal next to me.

I fucking died.

I managed to help her get cleaned up,  we finshed eating and went to clock in.

When I got to my time card, the girls pushed me up against the wall face first and the gal that got the WC bath grabbed the back of my pants, shoved the nozzle down my pants and gave me a 'cream pie', I got to the BR and took off my underwear and spent the rest of the day plucking my 501s out of my ass.

Not as dire as a garter malfunction, but I did have that "sweet ass" that the girls teased me about for weeks after? 

LOL

Trading war stories

I was in the city and during my lunch break I put on my flip flops to run errands. On my way back to the office I was standing at the corner of Broadway and Lafayette. Someone tossed their cigarette and like a heat seeking missing, the still lit burning end landed in the spot between my toes at the thong part of the flip flop is. Like a total spazz I kicked out my foot....and there went my flip flop into the middle of Broadway. I watched it get run over repeatedly by oncoming traffic. It was quite a walk of shame to go back into my building with one flip flop on, and the other foot doing tippy toes cause my bare foot was touching dirty city streets!!!

Your WC story of getting the person next to you is something I would do so

SPAZZES UNITE!!!!

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Stay warm.

I don't think Dorit considers her husband an ugly, creepy man.

Gonna put my Big Boy Underwear on and throw this out there?

Had PK not mentioned seeing the Grand Canyon and Dorit was accosted/told by EJ that he 'leered' at her privates all night long?

I can see that as a category 1 offense?

IF EJ was uncomfortable with the attention, possibility of exposing herself - therein lies the problem.

You can dress anyway you want. But have some respect for yourself, first.

------------

I am going to talk as a guy here so pardon my facial hair and testosterone........skip ahead, please?

If  PK was perving about getting a gander, if he was a "normal" perve? He would NEVER have mentioned it - he probably would have gone and hid in the closet to 'work off the excitement' of seeing her cootch.

Nope, he came out an mentioned it to Dorit - not as a confession, but more of a "DID YOU SEE THAT?" kind of conversation?

Most of the times that I got a glimpse of a woman's goods by accident, it wasn't sexy at all. 

Nope, I was mortified. And that 'mortification' went up if I respected and liked the woman.

------

ETA....

One of the floats came into the office next door to fill in for a scheduler that called out sick.

This woman showed up wearing a t-shirt and no bra on. Because she was amply built, it was obvious what was going on.

I walked into the office, said hi to everyone and was stunned when she got up and stood next to me to ask me something. I stayed out of their office for the rest of the day because I didn't trust myself NOT to stare - not because it was 'sexy' but because I couldn't believe that someone would show up to work dressed like that.

I was teased by the other women that she had 'dressed that way' just for me - it was good natured ribbing, but it still bugged me.

I am not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, but I want my imagination to be stretched by something I want to see, not anything I cannot 'unsee'?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 12
17 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

And stay off TV?

THAT was painful to watch!  YIKES!  You can see she is not feeling well.  And white pants.  OY!

16 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

I've been gone for ages. The last I saw, Erika was in a foreign country with her glam squad acting like she's the best Ancient Barbie in town.  Are they sure this isn't a rerun?

I'm convinced Lisa Rhinna's lips have a life of their own. They just detach at night, go out drinking and she finds them in the gutter the next morning.

I have a few episodes to catch up on.

This will be shown in the extra scene show after the reunion.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Always remember Erickas are an enigma, wrapped in a riddle and cash.

One thing I find interesting about the Erikas is Ericka Chahoy , performed "all her life" yet she resented being critiqued.  So she becomes Erika Girardi, that morphs into an entertainer Erika Jayne and by the nature of her profession is constantly critiqued and reviewed.  Did she develop the second persona to cast some of the criticism and judgment away from Erika Girardi? Why take a role on the Y&R? 

I find Erika insecure and she hides it by material possessions and wrapping herself with a group of well-paid sycophants. The group is only getting larger, not smaller.  Now she is on "Dancing with the Stars" where one is truly judged via comments and a rating.  She is angry when judged but demands to be judged.   Every outfit she is the best, her Glam Squad the best, her clothes best designers.  How many times can one take someone serious who insists they are fabulous? 

I find her aloofness to be arrogant and who can argue with the quick wit found in these lyrics of How Many Fucks Do I Give?

elevator,elevator getting me high/Trying to hit my level but you can't even try/Diamonds & Chardonnay/See you next Tuesday

Number ones, yeah, number ones/Yeah I got eight/So everyone/yeah everyone/Can suck my dick/You play Monopoly/I play the real thing

http://www.metrolyrics.com/how-many-fucks-lyrics-erika-jayne.html

I just don't find it so surprising when this woman gets judged.  She obviously has issues with everyone, yeah everyone. 

XXpensive line My Kitty is a python and How Many Fucks Do I Give line you can suck my dick

Is creative director Mikey Minden also EJ's lyricist?

• Love 4
14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I like that Kyle is still corny enough she wanted to go shopping for souvenirs.  Rich people just don't say that enough.

I liked that she said that as well.  Something a normal person would do.

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

LOL

Trading war stories

I was in the city and during my lunch break I put on my flip flops to run errands. On my way back to the office I was standing at the corner of Broadway and Lafayette. Someone tossed their cigarette and like a heat seeking missing, the still lit burning end landed in the spot between my toes at the thong part of the flip flop is. Like a total spazz I kicked out my foot....and there went my flip flop into the middle of Broadway. I watched it get run over repeatedly by oncoming traffic. It was quite a walk of shame to go back into my building with one flip flop on, and the other foot doing tippy toes cause my bare foot was touching dirty city streets!

I'd ride a bike to work, change out of my shorts and  start my day - I'd get in about 7 a.m. do some prep work and go upstairs when the shift changed.

At about 8:30 I picked up some paperwork and stood in the hallway, waiting for the elevator.

While I was standing there I felt a cold breeze on my crotch and looked down.

My fly wasn't just down, I was poking out of my pants - these were the days before the coloring of underwear so it was pretty obvious I hadn't checked myself before I left the restroom - I just about died.

I had bopped around the office and walked around upstairs for an hour and a half at 'half staff'.

No one mentioned it to me and I was MORE irritated about that, than the fact I had a huge white bulge sticking out of my pants.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 5
On 3/21/2017 at 9:58 PM, racked said:

Lisa Rinna crossed the line to truly pathetic, she's more desperate than Aviva, my previous bar for desperation. 

Perhaps in the season finale, she'll take off her big fake lips and bang them on the table for emphasis. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I like that Kyle is still corny enough she wanted to go shopping for souvenirs.  Rich people just don't say that enough.

I liked that she said that as well.  Something a normal person would do.

For me, I was a disappointed in how most of them behaved at the Buddha.  I felt there was not much respect for the beliefs of others who might have been trying to quiet themselves and meditate.  The complaining about their expensive clothes and grabbing lots of incense sticks was gauche.  Oh and Eileen might want to buy a clue cuz Buddhists don't burn incense for the same reason SoCals do.  It's a religious experience and buying souvenirs would have been the last thing on my mind, but again, my opinion.  

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

THAT was painful to watch!  YIKES!  You can see she is not feeling well.  And white pants.  OY!

I have had that same feeling driving a manual transmission truck with cloth seats.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I'd ride a bike to work, change out of my shorts and  start my day - I'd get in about 7 a.m. do some prep work and go upstairs when the shift changed.

At about 8:30 I picked up some paperwork and stood in the hallway, waiting for the elevator.

While I was standing there I felt a cold breeze on my crotch and looked down.

My fly wasn't just down, I was poking out of my pants - these were the days before the coloring of underwear so it was pretty obvious I hadn't  - I just about died.

I had bopped around the office and walked around upstairs for an hour and a half at 'half staff'.

No one mentioned it to me and I was MORE irritated about that, than the fact I had a huge white bulge sticking out of my pants.

My ex did the same thing with work on Fridays cause it was "casual day". So he'd ride in and then change into cargo shorts. He also preferred going commando. He was standing in the hall and the CFO (Female) stopped by to ask him about some paperwork. Before she left she said you have gum on your pants and walked away. He looked down and grabbed the "gum" it was the tip of his penis sticking out. This didn't stop him from going commando, but he was never able to look at the CFO again without thinking about gum day.

Should I go Erika Jayne and demand an apology from this CFO?

• Love 8
13 hours ago, wings707 said:

LMAO!  Marry me. 

Sure thing, but I want a dowry of: a miniature pony, a bowl of lemons or a deer tick, a necklace that says c***y, a half chewed "anxiety" pill of your choice and a a cart from target full of shop-lifted goods.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Them or possibly with LVP...

Andy Smith, so cheeky! ;)

Seriously though, don't you think Lisa V. has been better behaved this year?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Normades said:

For me, I was a disappointed in how most of them behaved at the Buddha.  I felt there was not much respect for the beliefs of others who might have been trying to quiet themselves and meditate.  The complaining about their expensive clothes and grabbing lots of incense sticks was gauche.  Oh and Eileen might want to buy a clue cuz Buddhists don't burn incense for the same reason SoCals do.  It's a religious experience and buying souvenirs would have been the last thing on my mind, but again, my opinion.  

You are right.  They did not give it the proper respect.  I am not a souvenir kinda gal but Mr. Natalie is in an obsessed sort of way.  

We drove across country once and he had to buy random shit at EVERY stop.  And when we visited Tombstone?  Obsessed with getting something.  Had to tell my heavy metal loving husband that no, he is not getting a cowboy hat that he will hate the second we get out of the town.  His mother and I were looking at him like who the hell are you?  While laughing.  He did not see the humor at the time.  HA!

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Normades said:

To be clear one person, who two personalities, complained about their designer outfit, one said she wore the wrong thing, and pretty much like most people in the rain, they complained about being in the rain.  I guess I saw something different-they climbed to the top, in the rain, all seemed to be appropriate in paying their respects to the Buddha.  Wasn't it just Eden that had to have six incense when one would have sufficed.  I can't get inside Eileen's head to know why she burned incense in Southern California.  Of the trip to date-this is the best behaved I have seen from the group as a whole. 

Different RH have different experiences visiting religious sites.  When Vicki Gunvalson went to the Vatican, she claimed people were talking about Slade. : - ). 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I thought she only mentioned she didn't have panties because Kyle had underpant issues and LVP mentioned something about Kyle needing them and asked Erika for some jokingly.  Then Erika mentioned she didn't have them on.  It wasn't as if Erika walked into the party and said 'Hey bitches (or cunts to be Erika appropriate), I've got no panties on!'.  

I don't think anyone is saying that happened.  However, she did say on camera that she wasn't wearing underwear. Which, I'm sorry, is just weird.  Why wouldn't you just say, "No, I don't have an extra pair." Done. I'm not blaming Erika. Not at all.  Just don't announce something like that, then act shocked that people looked. It doesn't work that way. If I announce that I have a huge pimple on my chin, people are going to immediately look at my chin.

Ugh, the whole thing is so stupid.  She SAID it on camera. It's not like Dorit and PK outed her.  NOBODY should be making such a big deal out of this. Sheesh, Anne Hathaway, who was photographed by some asshole, didn't lose her shit this much and that photo was seen by millions. Three people saw Erika's damn snatch and it's turned into the biggest scandal of the season.  

It's just the risk one takes when wearing a short dress without underwear. It's not a "she deserved it" situation. It's not slut shaming.  At least not for me. I don't care if she doesn't wear underwear. I just know that if I don't wear undies in a short dress, I run the risk of someone seeing. Oops, my bad.  Dorit and PK shouldn't have talked about it as if it were so shocking. Erika shouldn't lose her shit over it.

• Love 7

Anyone else see Lady Elaine from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood?  

Yes! I had actually Googled "Mr. Rogers puppet" when that pic was first posted, because that creepy thing is what came to mind.

Plus she is emotional because nobody seems to really be getting how big a deal it is that she was called out on the show for not wearing panties and providing a view for at least one man. 

Yes, it was such an awful, humiliating ordeal for her, yet she never shared it with her husband. Then again, they only spend one night a week together, so maybe she hasn't had the opportunity.

I go away for a while and the Erika hate is strong.

At least nobody is wishing she were bludgeoned to death with a golf club. Just sayin'.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

You are right.  They did not give it the proper respect.  I am not a souvenir kinda gal but Mr. Natalie is in an obsessed sort of way.  

We drove across country once and he had to buy random shit at EVERY stop.  And when we visited Tombstone?  Obsessed with getting something.  Had to tell my heavy metal loving husband that no, he is not getting a cowboy hat that he will hate the second we get out of the town.  His mother and I were looking at him like who the hell are you?  While laughing.  He did not see the humor at the time.  HA!

I'm with your hub --- I love souvenirs, too!!  There's nothing better than a little plastic empire state building or snow globe with the Eiffel Tower in it!  I mean, who doesn't need that!

And I agree with the gist of your post that it is refreshing to see them act like tourists and not praddling on about shopping at Cartier or Chanel.  It's much more relatable.  I'm glad you understood where I was coming from on the Buddha.  It means something special to me and many others, so I was pretty annoyed at how most of them handled it.  Although, I doubt the same people who behaved badly would've behaved any better at any other religious site such as a chapel or mosque, so I think I had equal opportunity at offense!!

• Love 7
6 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Agreed. This is the way the great Brian Moylan describes the action:

"Erika is dealing with a similar problem on this episode of the show for which she’s best known. Specifically, she’s made out to be a whore and slut who likes to show off her vagina to married men, while Dorit gives a pass to her leering husband P.K., an ingrown scrotum hair."

The thing is, I actually understand Dorit defending her husband. She is clearly embarrassed and I think this is what folks in this situation do - at least in pubic. She is probably kicking his ass in private. I just don't understand anyone else defending him

This is a fabulous typo - especially when discussing an ingrown scrotum hair!  hee hee :)

• Love 4

On 3/21/2017 at 10:38 PM, mbaywife123 said:

And once again , the Rinna hate is growing strong in me.

On 3/21/2017 at 10:26 PM, MaggieG said:

Tonight's episode truly solidified for me how vile Rinna truly is.  

On 3/22/2017 at 0:03 AM, Michichick said:

Rinna is the biggest piece of crap this show has ever had, which is really saying something.

On 3/22/2017 at 0:34 AM, Maharincess said:

Kate Gosselin used to be number one on my list of people on TV that I would bitch slap if I ever saw in person.  Disgusting, smug, desperate UGLY outside and in Rinna is now in that top spot. 

On 3/22/2017 at 0:50 AM, Dutchgirl said:

<sigh> Rinna makes me miss Brandi.

What's there to say about Rinna that hasn't been said already?  I'm really glad that we can all come together on this issue.  If only we could get everyone to watch this show, we could heal our wounds as a nation.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

To be clear one person, who two personalities, complained about their designer outfit, one said she wore the wrong thing, and pretty much like most people in the rain, they complained about being in the rain.  I guess I saw something different-they climbed to the top, in the rain, all seemed to be appropriate in paying their respects to the Buddha.  Wasn't it just Eden that had to have six incense when one would have sufficed.  I can't get inside Eileen's head to know why she burned incense in Southern California.  Of the trip to date-this is the best behaved I have seen from the group as a whole. 

Different RH have different experiences visiting religious sites.  When Vicki Gunvalson went to the Vatican, she claimed people were talking about Slade. : - ). 

I get your point, and perhaps it's something that struck a nerve for me because of my own beliefs.  When Eileen referred to burning incense I felt she inferred it being burned to cover smoking weed, as has been known to happen in SoCal and other places.  That's just where my mind went, but I also knew exactly what LisaR was inferring when she started the whole you all got up from the table BS before she ever mentioned drugs.  We all bring our own experiences to everything -- sometimes we're wrong -- sometimes we're right.  No biggie.

Plus, Vicky was right, as always. We all know that they discuss Slade at the Vatican all the time.  I mean, you know how gossipy those Cardinals are!!  ;)

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Normades said:

I'm with your hub --- I love souvenirs, too!!  There's nothing better than a little plastic empire state building or snow globe with the Eiffel Tower in it!  I mean, who doesn't need that!

And I agree with the gist of your post that it is refreshing to see them act like tourists and not praddling on about shopping at Cartier or Chanel.  It's much more relatable.  I'm glad you understood where I was coming from on the Buddha.  It means something special to me and many others, so I was pretty annoyed at how most of them handled it.  Although, I doubt the same people who behaved badly would've behaved any better at any other religious site such as a chapel or mosque, so I think I had equal opportunity at offense!!

Snow globes are one of his things!  I would be less judgmental (and stop laughing at him) if he picked cool things all the time.  But he's just got a bug about it.  ANYTHING is cool and HE MUST HAVE NOW!

These ladies never seem to give proper respect when they are abroad regardless of which HW city we are watching.  Without thinking too hard one instance was when Tamra in OC pointed to the dancers welcoming them to Bora Bora or wherever they were (why can't I remember??) and had to shriek she saw that guys junk.  Really Tamra Sue?  And these ladies are going to a site that has meaning to many and they act like ugly Americans.  

• Love 3

To the extent that my cold, dark heart can feel anything for any of these women, I felt bad for Eileen at that dinner.  Wow.

I was living for Kyle's facial expressions in that scene though. 

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Sure thing, but I want a dowry of: a miniature pony, a bowl of lemons or a deer tick, a necklace that says c***y, a half chewed "anxiety" pill of your choice and a a cart from target full of shop-lifted goods.

So cocktails are not going to work, I see.  I have a lemon tree! 

• Love 4

LOL, I am watching The Chase and one of the questions was about the Umbrella Protests in what city?

------------------------------------

I lived in the high desert of So Cal and the summers were BRUTAL.

My truck had dark blue vinyl seats, NOT conducive to jumping into the cab on a hot day.

My GF and I were going out one day and I opened up the door for her went around to the driver's door to climb in.

She stood there for a moment, then climbed in.

She then let out a SCREAM that made me jump in my seat.

I didn't know what was going on and I asked her what happened.

She yelled at me....

"I JUST BURNED MY PUSSY!"

I began to laugh like a maniac as she rolled over onto one butt cheek to escape the heat from the seats.

She was commando that day and it was the start of some good ribbing before any trip we took - Mostly about underwear and BBQ fish?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Wait are you talking about Eileen?

That women doesn't express anything clearly.

Yes, I'm talking about Eileen.  I understood her perfectly.

6 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Probably because viewers saw the scene within moments of each other and we are focused on the characters and keep track of what's going on....

Plus those editors really chop it down for us and cut out hours and days from the information we receive so basically it condensed for us.

Okay.  We disagree.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Normades said:

I get your point, and perhaps it's something that struck a nerve for me because of my own beliefs.  When Eileen referred to burning incense I felt she inferred it being burned to cover smoking weed, as has been known to happen in SoCal and other places.  That's just where my mind went, but I also knew exactly what LisaR was inferring when she started the whole you all got up from the table BS before she ever mentioned drugs.  We all bring our own experiences to everything -- sometimes we're wrong -- sometimes we're right.  No biggie.

Plus, Vicky was right, as always. We all know that they discuss Slade at the Vatican all the time.  I mean, you know how gossipy those Cardinals are!!  ;)

It is funny when I heard Eileen say burning incense I remember being a young teen and my older friend burning incense and playing "In a Gadda Da vida" and having these very emotional responses.  A few years later it was all about Joni MItchell's album "Blue" which was definitely a coming of age experience as the lyrics "sitting in park in Paris, France" from her song California were playing with incense burning in the room.

Every once in awhile I want to put a thought bubble above one of the RH heads.  When Rinna made the Cocaine allegation, I wanted to put a thought bubble above Dorit's head.  "Oh, thank God it is just some random cocaine allegation-I was worried she found out about our plot to commit a terrorist act."  RInna is such an ass.   

• Love 10