Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: The Other Side – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

paigow
  • Start Topic

That title makes it sound like it's told entirely from the POV of yet some other random Savior we haven't spent time with yet who really wishes all these other groups would stop making things so difficult for them.  I really wouldn't put it past this show.

• Love 4

Take me to the other side
I'm lookin' for another kind of --love-- (Show)
Oh, lordy, how I need it
The kind that likes to ---leap--- (advance plot) without a shove
Honey, you best believe it
Now I ain't one for saying long goodbyes
I hope all is forgiven
You loved me, you hate me, I used to be your lover
You know you had it coming, girl
So take me to the other side

Lovin' you has got to be (Take me to the other side)
Like the devil and the deep blue sea (Take me to the other side)
My conscience got to be my guide (Take me to the other side)
Oh honey, take me to the other side (Take me to the other side)

---------

How could Aerosmith possibly predict my relationship with TWD so very long ago??  

• Love 6

Maggie will say  I hear Glenn from the other side telling me he is glad he left the show.   I don't see Maggie being a leader, and why would these Hilltop people care about her?  But then there are very passive.  You would think they would want Paul (jesus is a stupid name) being their leader since they know him.  I like Xander and want more of him!!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

That title makes it sound like it's told entirely from the POV of yet some other random Savior we haven't spent time with yet who really wishes all these other groups would stop making things so difficult for them.  I really wouldn't put it past this show.

This is not inspiring hope for a good episode, or at least another pretty sweet reveal like Crazy Morgan coming back.... but sadly (nowadays), ^it's also the truth 80% of the time.

Maybe Gregory gets to see & feel what its like to be on The Other Side of sexual harassment.  I think that one mustached Savior asshole who's got a big hardon for finding Daryl isn't just because he wants to stab him in the back when he finds him, at least not in the way that would leave a life-threatening injury on Daryl's upper body........

• Love 1
5 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I think that one mustached Savior asshole who's got a big hardon for finding Daryl isn't just because he wants to stab him in the back when he finds him, at least not in the way that would leave a life-threatening injury on Daryl's upper body........

"Ser Loras Tyrell can't be a great swordsman as he has been stabbing Renly Baratheon for years and Renly's not dead"

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, SharonH58 said:

Dragging things out until next season when we "get to the other side"

58 minutes of chickens undergoing existential crisis at the side of a road, wondering why their leader wants them to cross the damn thing.....until one of them has an epiphany..."Stop overthinking, the answer has been staring us in the face all this time"

• Love 2
21 hours ago, shanndee said:

How could Aerosmith possibly predict my relationship with TWD so very long ago??  

46 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

They really don't know life.  At all.

Bonus points if Bear McCreary uses both these songs and Joni Mitchell and Steven Tyler have cameos as random walkers.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

This is not inspiring hope for a good episode, or at least another pretty sweet reveal like Crazy Morgan coming back.... but sadly (nowadays), ^it's also the truth 80% of the time.

Maybe Gregory gets to see & feel what its like to be on The Other Side of sexual harassment.  I think that one mustached Savior asshole who's got a big hardon for finding Daryl isn't just because he wants to stab him in the back when he finds him, at least not in the way that would leave a life-threatening injury on Daryl's upper body........

I believe that the official name for the Gregory/Simon ship is "Grimon."

The official name for the Daryl/Gregory ship is "Even More Grime On."

So I guess Daryl/Rick, with Jadis watching, would be "Many Grimes. Too many. Keep jar."

On 3/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, SharonH58 said:

Maggie will say  I hear Glenn from the other side telling me he is glad he left the show.   I don't see Maggie being a leader, and why would these Hilltop people care about her?  But then there are very passive.  You would think they would want Paul (jesus is a stupid name) being their leader since they know him.  I like Xander and want more of him!!

No, we'd actually be happy to see Glenn. It'll be another episode with Singing Ghost Beth.

• Love 3
On 3/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, SharonH58 said:

Yeah, I don't get the whole Maggie=leader thing. Being pregnant with Glenn's baby is no small thing either, protecting that child would be uppermost in her mind, I would think. Leaders in the ZA are pretty vulnerable.

The Xander character is a hoot. He reminds me of too many real life people I've known.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CletusMusashi said:

I believe that the official name for the Gregory/Simon ship is "Grimon."

The official name for the Daryl/Gregory ship is "Even More Grime On."

So I guess Daryl/Rick, with Jadis watching, would be "Many Grimes. Too many. Keep jar."

No, we'd actually be happy to see Glenn. It'll be another episode with Singing Ghost Beth.

I believe "Greasy Grimes.  Cat.  Back.  More guns." is what you're looking for there.

• Love 1

Maybe Nabila is Tigertown's secret badass, kind of like Carol used to be. "Oh no, that tiger is scaring me," actually means, "I think I hear ten Wolves, a hundred zombies, and a couple guys from that cannibal ninja group that Jesus got his original training from. I'll be back in about ten minutes, just as soon as I bury them."

1 minute ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I believe "Greasy Grimes.  Cat.  Back.  More guns." is what you're looking for there.

The version I heard involved greasy grimy gopher guns.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Hopefully Maggie will unleash delayed rage and punch DUHryl in the face

"Hey, remember that time I got your husband and baby-daddy's head turned into hamburger cuz I had to prove my macho manliness in a bad situation?  Yeah."
*hangs head so greasy hair drapes covers most of his face, before finally raising his head a bit so the audience can see a dour mop face*
"So.... we cool?"

• Love 5
17 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

That title makes it sound like it's told entirely from the POV of yet some other random Savior we haven't spent time with yet

Maybe we'll get to spend some quality time with um... let's see -  Simon! We can share his angst and learn how he was traumatized through subtly demeaning letters his Mom once sent him when it looked as though he'd never amount to anything.

39 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Hopefully Maggie will unleash delayed rage and punch DUHryl in the face.

Wouldn't bother him. He had all the Claimers beating him with fists, boots and guns (which killed one of their own members), and then a bunch of Saviors pounding, kicking and punching him and both times he miraculously emerged unscathed, with not even a sprain. Super Daryl!

Gregory! He's reminds me of a hammy Star Trek TOS villain and is now the only person I truly enjoy watching on this show. Yes, I'm juvenile enough to love this fanvid - "Pervy Gregory."

• Love 2

Why do I have a feeling that I am going to be mad at myself for watching this hour and not some exciting March Madness action instead?  

Oh well, my team isn't in the Big Dance, so can't complain too much.

---------

Still not understanding the end of last week's episode....

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 2

I do really like the opening.  And Maggie's interaction with Darryl.  That was nice.

But nice things are always going to be taken away from us  -so on to the show.

Hello Gregory. and Rosita. 

Edited by Macbeth
  • Love 1