Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Hong Kong Fireworks

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But it is certainly nothing new, nor was it invented with Lisar. They went all the way to Mexico a few seasons ago to argue over magazines in a suitcase. We all get that this is the way the drama is supposed to unfold. Do it while they are away and ruin the beautiful scenery. Do it when it will cause the most drama. Let's face it, when Eden came to LVP's house to drop the bomb that Lisar had been talking crap about Kyle and Kim, LVP waited on purpose several days to tell Kyle when it would be the most dramatic. When they were away in Mexico. Does anyone out there believe that in real life LVP wouldn't have called Kyle to give her this juicy scoop the minute Eden left her house? Probably before she had pulled her car from the driveway? Of course she would have never waited. She would have wanted for Kyle to have this information as soon as possible, and not while she was trying to celebrate such an exciting event for Mauricio. This is the formula that was given to us and them years ago. 

I assume you mean Puerto Rico?  Since Brandi was the only one making the assertion and didn't tell Kim or Kyle until they were in Puerto Rico. I always kind of thought part of that was something Brandi pulled out of her bikini bottom to split the friendship between Kyle and LVP wide open.   I do know the Great Gatsby Party and Mexico vacation weren't terribly far apart, there is this part of me that felt like Eden knew there was going to be a trip to Mexico, and she was going to first try and make it happen at the Great Gatsby party to wangle an invite.  When that failed I think she took a last stab and decided to tell LVP about Rinna's involvement to try and clear her name or get a last minute invitation. 

Actually, after Rinna busted open at the Reunion  she and Kyle had dinner and Rinna brought up Munchausen, and then brought phone records to show that she and LVP had spoken on the phone, I am not certain that LVP would trust even Kyle with a preview of what was about to come out.  Not because Kyle is untrustworthy more because it became a grey area last year about the original Munchausen conversation. 

IIRC didn't Dorit kind of spill the beans that Eden had said Kyle was an enabler the night of the Great Gatsby party in the limo?  Right after Rinna lied to Kyle about denying she was the source of the Eden claims? 

It was Rinna who decided, after hearing loud and clear from Erika she needed to talk to Kyle about Eden, in the midst of The Agency party, to pull Kyle away from the festivities and make it pretty public.  Had she waited until the following day, LVP would not have been present.  I truly believe Rinna thought it was going to be a bash Eden moment and she could add her two cents.  Again Rinna seems to have taken the reins from Brandi when it comes to busting things wide open on a trip. 

The only thing I thought organic on the Mexico trip was when Rinna arrived, no one got out of the pool and Mauricio, who is usually fairly genial just passed Rinna off to the housekeeper to let her have her choice of rooms.

I don't think any of these women need a trip to put one another on blast, but I guess it is easier for production because it is a pain for one of them to stomp off, especially on a boat.  The second venue seems to be Kyle's house/backyard.  It is almost like the RHOBH graveyard.   

• Love 7

But it is certainly nothing new, nor was it invented with Lisar.

Yeah. Lord knows Brandi brought enough drama to the Amsterdam trip on her own, even putting aside what Rinna did.

Ha!. I like Eileen

I loved the scene where Kyle was freaking out in the cable car, then told LVP and Dorit that Eileen was probably freaking out as well. Cut to Eileen...cool as a cucumber, standing on the glass itself, snapping away pics.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I assume you mean Puerto Rico?  Since Brandi was the only one making the assertion and didn't tell Kim or Kyle until they were in Puerto Rico. I always kind of thought part of that was something Brandi pulled out of her bikini bottom to split the friendship between Kyle and LVP wide open.   I do know the Great Gatsby Party and Mexico vacation weren't terribly far apart, there is this part of me that felt like Eden knew there was going to be a trip to Mexico, and she was going to first try and make it happen at the Great Gatsby party to wangle an invite.  When that failed I think she took a last stab and decided to tell LVP about Rinna's involvement to try and clear her name or get a last minute invitation. 

Actually, after Rinna busted open at the Reunion  she and Kyle had dinner and Rinna brought up Munchausen, and then brought phone records to show that she and LVP had spoken on the phone, I am not certain that LVP would trust even Kyle with a preview of what was about to come out.  Not because Kyle is untrustworthy more because it became a grey area last year about the original Munchausen conversation. 

IIRC didn't Dorit kind of spill the beans that Eden had said Kyle was an enabler the night of the Great Gatsby party in the limo?  Right after Rinna lied to Kyle about denying she was the source of the Eden claims? 

It was Rinna who decided, after hearing loud and clear from Erika she needed to talk to Kyle about Eden, in the midst of The Agency party, to pull Kyle away from the festivities and make it pretty public.  Had she waited until the following day, LVP would not have been present.  I truly believe Rinna thought it was going to be a bash Eden moment and she could add her two cents.  Again Rinna seems to have taken the reins from Brandi when it comes to busting things wide open on a trip. 

The only thing I thought organic on the Mexico trip was when Rinna arrived, no one got out of the pool and Mauricio, who is usually fairly genial just passed Rinna off to the housekeeper to let her have her choice of rooms.

I don't think any of these women need a trip to put one another on blast, but I guess it is easier for production because it is a pain for one of them to stomp off, especially on a boat.  The second venue seems to be Kyle's house/backyard.  It is almost like the RHOBH graveyard.   

I think what it gets down to, is who is to blame when things go south? Is it the person who starts it, or the person who finishes it? The balls seems to move a lot with regard to this. Lisar, who has a lot of issues, seemed to handle the deal with Dorit well, IMO. She talked to her one on one about what she had heard, per their agreement to go to the other when they had any issues. Lisar seemed to think it resolved. Why then did Dorit decide to bring it up when they were having a nice, drama-free boat ride? It is Lisar's fault, or is it Dorit's? In Mexico, was it LVP's fault for bringing it up to Kyle, when she knew that learning such big news would make it hard for Kyle to simply smile and be kind to Lisar? Or was it Lisar's fault for bringing it all up at the event to try and clear the air? It seems like to me, that all of the fault always falls on Lisar. I have read time and time again that she is the one who ruins all of the vacations, when it seems like there is a ton of blame to be thrown around. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Why is Eden so desperate to date someone online? She is attractive in her own way.

Eden still hasn't caught anyone to keep in her souvenir attic. She is broadening her scope by going online and abroad.

I think she should take a dip in the Lady Pond and ask Stassi from VPR out on a date. Stassi is looking for someone murdery to manslaughtery - Eden fits the bill.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think what it gets down to, is who is to blame when things go south? Is it the person who starts it, or the person who finishes it? The balls seems to move a lot with regard to this. Lisar, who has a lot of issues, seemed to handle the deal with Dorit well, IMO. She talked to her one on one about what she had heard, per their agreement to go to the other when they had any issues. Lisar seemed to think it resolved. Why then did Dorit decide to bring it up when they were having a nice, drama-free boat ride? It is Lisar's fault, or is it Dorit's? In Mexico, was it LVP's fault for bringing it up to Kyle, when she knew that learning such big news would make it hard for Kyle to simply smile and be kind to Lisar? Or was it Lisar's fault for bringing it all up at the event to try and clear the air? It seems like to me, that all of the fault always falls on Lisar. I have read time and time again that she is the one who ruins all of the vacations, when it seems like there is a ton of blame to be thrown around. 

I don't see how Rinna thought it resolved since she pepetuated both the issue and the "sixth sense" nonsense by bringing it up to Eden, or, in other words, that most grievous offense of talking about someone behind their back. 

If it's all about bringing up and addressing a problem directly to its source, why wouldn't Dorit broach the subject to the entire group? Rinna told her "someone told me," then lied about THAT, so she had no way of confronting the matter one on one. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Excellent point, who is to blame, based on the last three season I would say Rinna.  Rinna had been told in LA, Canada and Amsterdam Kim did not want to discuss her recovery or slip.  Rinna went so far as to tell Kyle she could repeat the conversation about Brandi and intervention, then backed out, leaving Kyle to fry-even Eileen was moderately ticked at her.

Obviously, Rinna wasn't satisfied she went to Eden and used the word "addict" to describe herself and put that on Dorit.  Dorit knew who was at the table in Mexico and had a pretty good idea, it wasn't Kyle or LVP, and let's face it Erika has priors for lie and deny, and point fingers and scream in someone's face to say who told you, so no Dorit's question was appropriate. 

No one owes Rinna anything at this point. She is the queen of own it.   This is a pretty serious subject for the Richards sisters and something Rinna has repeatedly breached and promised to stay the hell out of, and she keeps talking about it.  Rinna should have waited to the end of the party, as Kyle said, I don't like people crying or going home sick from my party.

Let's review-who would not stop talking about Kim, after repeatedly being asked to stop in Amsterdam, and who smashed a glass?  Rinna.

Who screwed up Dubai with the stupid LVP conversation Rinna had with her months earlier about Kyle? Even though Kyle said it didn't matter.  Rinna.

Who decided it would be a good idea to bring up the Eden issue at Mauricio's party in Mexico?  Rinna.  LVP may have brought up the conversation at dinner but there was no fight.  It was a heads up to the others that Rinna had been spreading hurtful manure again.

Who decided after, several encounters with Dorit, to bring up the baggie of pills and expand it to include herself be called an addict?  Rinna.

Spoiler

Who decided to go after Dorit's marriage and bring up the Erika stuff again, and BTW, never saw Dorit worried about her and PK's marriage because he saw Erika's snatch. 

Rinna.

I don't see where there is blame to throw around-it is repeatedly Rinna who takes it to the next level.  It is not really LVP's fault that Rinna got caught with the spoon in her hand-it is Rinna's.  If Rinna is starting it she is continuing it post agreements to move on, or she re-thinks something, or goes backwards, or blames other for her behavior.  

• Love 10
On 3/17/2017 at 10:25 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I understand what you're saying, but I also feel like the same really could be said of any of the BH housewives. I mean, does Dorit really need a $250k Bentley? Does Mauricio need his Ferrari or whatever the f it is that he owns? How much money did it cost to purchase and fly two miniature horses for Ken's birthday last year? Or that watch that LVP bought for Ken this year? Kyle bought herself a Birkin bag as "retail therapy/reward" for "surviving" the reunion this year. Birkin bags cost $7,500 at minimum. That is certainly money that could have gone a long way toward helping people and families in need. Think about people who are surviving real ordeals - such as sex trafficking, refugee situations, domestic abuse - and who could use that $7,500 to get real therapy. Did Kyle really need that bag for surviving a reunion that she was already getting handsomely paid for? I get that Erika lives large and she puts it out there for all to see. But we have no idea how much Tom or Erika donate to charitable causes, and she is certainly not alone in spending a ton of unnecessary money on herself that could otherwise go to far more philanthropic endeavors. I don't know, I feel like if one housewife is going to be called out for how she spends her money, then they all do. For the record, I am personally not for criticizing how a Housewife spends her money. I just don't think it's fair to apply a double standard to Erika alone in that regard.

Co-sign.

My sainted mother had an expression: 'Don't spend other people's money.' Perfectly sums this up. These people have so much money that they are able to indulge themselves in all kinds of luxuries that are unfathomable for just about everyone else. No one has any idea how much they donate/don't donate to charitable causes unless that becomes a story line on the show.

They all live in these ginormous homes (PK and Dorit's is rented, IMO), drive expensive cars, wear designer clothes. But, with the exception of LVP, we have no idea of their charity work. And we also don't know if Yulin is the only cause that LVP works on. There may well be others.

• Love 5

I think that out of all the housewives Erika is the kind of woman that men like. Others not so much. 

It is interesting that Eileen is the Housewife who she seems to bond with as she is the other woman who seems to be the type that men would enjoy knowing.

Erika is cool beans. Just sayn'

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I think that out of all the housewives Erika is the kind of woman that men like. Others not so much. 

It is interesting that Eileen is the Housewife who she seems to bond with as she is the other woman who seems to be the type that men would enjoy knowing.

Erika is cool beans. Just sayn'

And not just because she doesn't wear underwear ;)  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Co-sign.

My sainted mother had an expression: 'Don't spend other people's money.' Perfectly sums this up. These people have so much money that they are able to indulge themselves in all kinds of luxuries that are unfathomable for just about everyone else. No one has any idea how much they donate/don't donate to charitable causes unless that becomes a story line on the show.

They all live in these ginormous homes (PK and Dorit's is rented, IMO), drive expensive cars, wear designer clothes. But, with the exception of LVP, we have no idea of their charity work. And we also don't know if Yulin is the only cause that LVP works on. There may well be others.

Alopecia is another one I've heard of, but I really don't care.  With these rich people, their luxury comes first.  Nobody is a Mother Theresa. 

21 hours ago, lololol said:

Dorit and her husband PU need to go. She's a MAJOR phony, fake, and full of herself just like ErICKa. NOTHING ErICKa (selfish b) says is important. She and Dorit are no where near smart.

I think Erika actually is smart. Just because she's an entertainer with a glam squad doesn't mean she's stupid--and I don't think she's as full of herself as it appears. I think she likes to poke a bit of fun at herself and make light of it (which makes her clever, it's hard to pick up on sometimes).

Edited by Runnergirl
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It may have been resolved for Lisa R. but not for Dorit. Lisa R said that somebody told her then switched her story and rambled about her 6th sense. 

Dorit didn't believe the shit coming out if LR' s mouth at the hotel and addressed the entire assembled group to get it straightened out as to who told Lisa R that Dorit said she was an addict. Which she never did. Erica and Eden started getting defensive till Erica made it all about her. LisaR sat back and let Erica change the subject to her animosity toward Dorit.

So I would still say Lisa R started it but let's face it NOTHING is resolved until  Eileen has put her nose in and bitched about it for half a season. I was just surprised that Eileen didn't get into the middle of the argument and spin her verbal circles.

• Love 8
On 3/17/2017 at 9:25 PM, AndySmith said:

I think it would be a traumatic viewing experience for most of the HWs. And a large percentage of the audience as well.

Absolutely it would be a hell of a traumatic a experience for all to see that and according to Erica nobody has seen her take off her makeup. Hence the statement we don't know what she goes through at night. 

Besides everybody knows breathing in corrosive solvents in closed room is dangerous. She may not keep extra respirators in the Pussy Lounge.

Poor Tom look at what the residual fumes have done to his face just from sleeping next to her at night.

• Love 5
On 3/18/2017 at 7:18 PM, IKnowRight said:

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but don't you think it's odd that Rinna pulled out the pill baggy after she made such a big deal that Yolanda had a closet full of vitamins/meds?!!  Yo got a lot of attention out of that and it makes me think that's where she got the idea for putting her xanax habit out there...then there's the fact that she was criticizing Kim for using and doesn't see how this makes her look somewhat hypocritical?! Rinna, like Tamra Judge on RHOC, thinks it's her job to manufacture drama.

I agree - I said a week or so ago that it seemed like Rinna seemed to want this "storyline" to happen.  (I also believe that Dorit was trying to make it happen with her "so funny" stories that she kept repeating to different crowds; she's a reality amateur and couldn't find a taker, and at least she had the good sense to read the room and back away each time).  But Rinna has TH'd a few times about "her pills" in a way I don't remember her doing in previous seasons - even on the plane she claimed to be handing out sleeping pills like smarties, or something like that.  I think she's pleased as punch to be the focus of the junk boat argument.

11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

BTW, and this is directed at Rinna, I do not think the scene with the bag of pills was the funniest thing ever.  I kind of considered it in poor taste considering they were drinking smoothie with an alcoholic/addict. 

I thought that myself when it was happening, until the Sober Woman Herself gleefully grabbed the bag and boasted that she could probably ID most of the pills in it.  At the time I thought I was in the same boat with Dorit thinking "WTF with these two?"  and when Dorit first brought up the story to LVP and BG* I kind of thought that's what she was getting it - Rinna so worried about Kim and addiction, and Eden the Preachy Sober Woman, having a ball about a big bag o'pills.  Maybe she was, but when they didn't bite she should have just let it lie, and not brought it up again with other crowds.  (At least until they got preachy at the reunion :)

11 hours ago, oakville said:

Why is Eden so desperate to date someone online? She is attractive in her own way.

My guess is that addiction storylines weren't working out in her favor, so she decided to try something new and see if it would take :)

ETA:  BG = Boy George - when I reread my post I saw that and immediately thought Brandi Glanville :)

Edited by princelina
  • Love 8

Just speculation but Eden reminds me of someone I know (right down to the overly familiar behavior with people she's only just met) who is desperate for a connection that is "just so," and also even more desperate for the people around her to see that she is able to obtain such a connection. Sorry if that is weirdly vague and simultaneously very specific, but it just, as they say, pinged my personal radar.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4

Absolutely it would be a hell of a traumatic a experience for all to see that and according to Erica nobody has seen her take off her makeup. Hence the statement we don't know what she goes through at night. 

Nah, we're seen Ericka before she started the Ericka Jayne thing and she looked nice.

I was referring to the image of PK dancing in a thong, Rinna style, on a table. Dang, I just threw up a little in my mouth typing that...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TattleTeeny said:

Just speculation but Eden reminds me of someone I know (right down to the overly familiar behavior with people she's only just met) who is desperate for a connection that is "just so," and also even more desperate for the people around her to see that she is able to obtain such a connection. Sorry if that is weirdly vague and simultaneously very specific, but it just, as they say, pinged my radar.

I avoid the type; a need to touch base a couple times a day! I can go days without missing anyone at my age and prefer texting so then I don't have to speak at all! lol! ;-)

• Love 1
On 3/15/2017 at 0:00 PM, ElDosEquis said:

I love the fact that these stupid AHs fight and mock their castmates, but if anyone outside the group talks about them?

They circle the wagons and defend each other?

Housewife, please.

If your ass is THAT precious to you, cover it up and that way?

You don't have to defend your poor fashion taste and no one is going to talk about you in a cheap, trashy way.

PK is gross for talking about EJ's vag, but I wonder what was said about LR and her playboy photos?

Oh, wait, Playboy is Art. EJ's vag is just a vag.....nothing noteworthy or special about it.

I guess no one cared about Rinna's vag, so she had to take an almost nude selfie to remind us! Hasn't a good chunk of the past to present cast appeared nude, or almost nude "publicly" at some point?

IMHO, Rinna's manic, erratic behavior could absolutely be "induced" by Xanax. Xanax can absolutely induce euphoria, over-talking, mania, excitement, reduce your inhibitions, etc. If she has ever taken a Xanax with even one drink, then double that effect. (I'm now thinking of her weird text messages to Kim.)

I'm not saying Rinna has a problem, and I'm not saying she doesn't. I just don't have to stretch my imagination much to see any of these women popping or blending pills into smoothies.  Think of how many times Xanax has been casually mentioned across the series. It DOES seem to be like Tylenol to them

Re: Dorit. If I had a friend that had attempted (on at least three separate occasions) to tell our mutual friend group that I had a baggie of pills and was making (insert med of choice) smoothies, and then later asked another mutual friend if they thought my behavior was "induced", I would absolutely assume that they were trying to insinuate rumors.  No idea if that is what Dorit is doing, or if she's just weirdly repetitive. I'm curious as to what else Dorit could have meant by the phrase, "Do you think her behavior is induced?" I wish Eden had said, "Induced by what Dorit?" But then, there goes the ambiguity.

I do think Rinna is playing this for a storyline. She seems to need constant attention. Had Erika not jumped in, I would have assumed Eden was the one that had filled in Rinna- because the "induced" comment was made in front of Eden (a co-participant in smoothie-gate). The "induced behavior" comment was much more..bold.. than any of the Smoothie talk. 

Regardless, I think most of us don't care if Rinna imbibes occasionally, so this seems to be a swing  and a miss at creating "drama".

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

It may have been resolved for Lisa R. but not for Dorit. Lisa R said that somebody told her then switched her story and rambled about her 6th sense. 

Dorit didn't believe the shit coming out if LR' s mouth at the hotel and addressed the entire assembled group to get it straightened out as to who told Lisa R that Dorit said she was an addict. Which she never did. Erica and Eden started getting defensive till Erica made it all about her. LisaR sat back and let Erica change the subject to her animosity toward Dorit.

So I would still say Lisa R started it but let's face it NOTHING is resolved until  Eileen has put her nose in and bitched about it for half a season. I was just surprised that Eileen didn't get into the middle of the argument and spin her verbal circles.

Rinna has this bad habit of causing discord/trouble then claiming that she is "over it", has "moved on" and expects everyone else to do the same because she said so. Rinna asked Dorit if she, Dorit, called her an addict, was told no and then Rinna said she believed that Dorit did say it but was going to "let it go". She basically called Dorit a "liar"! I don't blame Dorit for wanting to find out who lied about her and Erika's overreaction spoke volumes that it was her! LOL

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Granimal said:

I guess no one cared about Rinna's vag, so she had to take an almost nude selfie to remind us! Hasn't a good chunk of the past to present cast appeared nude, or almost nude "publicly" at some point?

IMHO, Rinna's manic, erratic behavior could absolutely be "induced" by Xanax. Xanax can absolutely induce euphoria, over-talking, mania, excitement, reduce your inhibitions, etc. If she has ever taken a Xanax with even one drink, then double that effect. (I'm now thinking of her weird text messages to Kim.)

I'm not saying Rinna has a problem, and I'm not saying she doesn't. I just don't have to stretch my imagination much to see any of these women popping or blending pills into smoothies.  Think of how many times Xanax has been casually mentioned across the series. It DOES seem to be like Tylenol to them

Re: Dorit. If I had a friend that had attempted (on at least three separate occasions) to tell our mutual friend group that I had a baggie of pills and was making (insert med of choice) smoothies, and then later asked another mutual friend if they thought my behavior was "induced", I would absolutely assume that they were trying to insinuate rumors.  No idea if that is what Dorit is doing, or if she's just weirdly repetitive. I'm curious as to what else Dorit could have meant by the phrase, "Do you think her behavior is induced?" I wish Eden had said, "Induced by what Dorit?" But then, there goes the ambiguity.

I do think Rinna is playing this for a storyline. She seems to need constant attention. Had Erika not jumped in, I would have assumed Eden was the one that had filled in Rinna- because the "induced" comment was made in front of Eden (a co-participant in smoothie-gate). The "induced behavior" comment was much more..bold.. than any of the Smoothie talk. 

Regardless, I think most of us don't care if Rinna imbibes occasionally, so this seems to be a swing  and a miss at creating "drama".

I had to think about who posed Camille, Rinna, Faye Resnick, for Playboy, Erika and Brandi has some revealing shots, and have no problem getting naked in front of the crew haven't seen any of Carlton, Joyce, Eden, LVP, Eileen, Kim or Kyle.   

Dorit mentioned the baggie of pills on camera exactly twice-once to LVP and once in Mexico.  There seems to be a snowball effect going on.  Erika bringing it up doesn't mean Dorit is still mentioning it. 

It makes no sense to blend any pills into a smoothie, well prescription pills anyway. 

I cut Dorit some slack as she was up close and personal in Mexico when Rinna had her situational amnesia and the first one out to see to the fake sobbing Rinna.  She was listening to Eden describe her encounter with Rinna, so asking if someone is induced-although a strange choice of words, is in no way saying someone is an addict or even has a problem. 

• Love 11

Didn't she also seem to bring it up (maybe not as directly as she did in Mexico or with LVP) with Eden and then Kyle, or tried to, but neither really took the bait?

I used to like Lisa Rinna but she has worn out her welcome. 

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, brinpol said:

Didn't she also seem to bring it up (maybe not as directly as she did in Mexico or with LVP) with Eden and then Kyle, or tried to, but neither really took the bait?

The conversation with Eden is when she used the word "induced" but Eden was the one that went to Dorit about Rinna and there was no mention of the "bag of pills" during their talk. I don't remember Dorit mentioning the bag of pills to Kyle until Mexico but I could be mistaken.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, brinpol said:

Not really.  Kyle had not heard of the pills until Mexico.  I blame a lot of this on how they edit the show and how they book end scenes between the commercials and run flashbacks. It makes it seem like there are continual mentions of certain scenes.  Even Eileen and Rinna are complaining about the scene with Eden and Rinna blasting Kim being constantly replayed. There would be no reason for Dorit to bring it up to Eden because she was there when Rinna pulled out the bag of pills. The flashbacks are annoying because after awhile it seems like the RH have seen it and they haven't and they look more and more foolish.

Kyle and LVP both said on the boat the conversation in Mexico regarding Rinna was not alarming or negative-but Erika and Rinna refused to listen.  I think Eileen by this time won't jump to Rinna's defense because of her recent let down when Rinna's memory returned after she so vociferously denied saying what she did about Kim and Kyle.  I think the sixth sense stuff was also off putting.

Dorit has a lot of annoying things about her but she is really good at pinning people down to repeat exactly what she said, and even better about calling people out for putting words in her mouth.  The only reason Dorit is on the hot seat with Rinna is much like Game Night with Kim, Rinna got shut down and this time it was Dorit sticking up for Kim.  Rinna seems to think when she gets one upped she has some right to make up shit about people because she is angry. 

• Love 12
22 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Which has nothing to do with Ericka's comment, since Ericka wasn't saying she was the First Lady of any bar association. I don't think she was using it in the sense of being the leading lady of anything. She was most likely making a tongue-in-cheek, non-literal, but probably very figurative joke about being the "First Lady" of Girardi & Keese, the law firm of which her husband is a founding, senior, and managing partner of. If she can't make a few jokes about that...

I highly doubt she was passing out information cards back in the day with "Ericka Girardi: First Lady of Girardi & Keese" printed on them or that she has listed on her resume. Of course, unofficially, like most people whose spouse is in one of the top management positions of any business, I'm sure the spouses and SOs whose position would be ranked below Tom, for whatever reason, probably would treat her a bit differently due to her husband's status within the firm.

Well said, ANDYSMITH. Many people here don't "get" her, that much is clear ;-).

• Love 5

I think Erica and Eileen are by far the best looking Housewives in Beverly Hills. With or without make up.  No wonder they have bonded.

HD is not your friend. So it understandable that they are made up to the nines every minute. Vanity is a prerequisite to be a Housewife. Erica seems the least pompous of the bunch. Her working class roots show through. Look at her wearing a sweat suit to fly. Sure it probably cost a grand but still she didn't fly for 24 hours in high heels and a designer dress.

For all of her over the top antics Erika is often refreshingly normal in some of her reactions and attitudes. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Sure it probably cost a grand but still she didn't fly for 24 hours in high heels and a designer dress.

Neither did any of the other ladies they were all in jeans or looser black pants.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I think Erica and Eileen are by far the best looking Housewives in Beverly Hills. With or without make up.  No wonder they have bonded.

HD is not your friend. So it understandable that they are made up to the nines every minute. Vanity is a prerequisite to be a Housewife. Erica seems the least pompous of the bunch. Her working class roots show through. Look at her wearing a sweat suit to fly. Sure it probably cost a grand but still she didn't fly for 24 hours in high heels and a designer dress.

For all of her over the top antics Erika is often refreshingly normal in some of her reactions and attitudes. 

Nor did anyone else wear heels or designer dresses.  I don't understand how this is such a massive achievement that she had a sweat suit and not a particularly attractive one on as opposed to Eileen's jeans, or the others' casual wear?  Erika claiming they were wearing them didn't match the photos. Nor did the rest of them have a three person glam squad at the ready once they arrived on their 15 hour flight. 

7 hours ago, kitten59 said:

Well said, ANDYSMITH. Many people here don't "get" her, that much is clear ;-).

Perhaps some don't "get" her as to me I don't buy Erika Jayne/Girardi and the personas she is selling.  To me there is a certain overcompensation by some of the RH to kowtow to Erika-they should just relax and let her catch up.

• Love 10

The Erika hate is strong here.

I guess she sets a lot of peoples teeth on edge. Which is understandable. She has a great life. She seems like a ballsy fun chick. Not everyones cup of tea. 

I really didn't pay much attention to what everyone else wore. But a sweat suit seems a lot more comfortable than  even jeans but you guys would know better. I know I always wear a tuxedo when I fly so who am I to talk.

Carry on.

• Love 8

Yeah, that's basically how I saw it. She does it casually or innocently enough to almost get away with it. Almost. She really can be full of shit.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

To me there is a certain overcompensation by some of the RH to kowtow to Erika-they should just relax and let her catch up.

Catch up to....what? Erika seems to be doing just fine on her own

• Love 4

Erika has to catch up with the bitter unfulfilled posturing of people who don't have a real  storyline other than what someone said about someone else three episodes ago.

Just because she has a successful singing career with lots of cool opportunities to film like they did in Greece instead of scintillating conversations with their dog or making smoothies in their kitchen.

Not everyone can be that cool.

• Love 6

Interesting to read other people's opinions on Erika- even ones opposite of my own take on her. We don't really get to know her very well due to her carefully constructed walls she has up. Who are her real people, what is she passionate about, what is her daily life like? Who knows?! 

I understand being guarded when meeting new people, but at some point, that begins to reek of snobbiness. Joining a reality show is a strange choice for someone that claims to be very private. I wonder if Erika's stand offish behavior is rooted from insecurity, or a sense of superiority? Telling Dorit she talks about boring stuff as opposed to her own "interesting" comments makes it seem like she considers herself above the other women. 

For me, the little we have been shown about Erika has not been complimentary-I disliked her insinuations about her mother, find her glam squad annoying, and her subservient demeanor towards her husband is rather disturbing. 

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I guess she sets a lot of peoples teeth on edge. Which is understandable. She has a great life. She seems like a ballsy fun chick. Not everyones cup of tea. 

I really didn't pay much attention to what everyone else wore. But a sweat suit seems a lot more comfortable than  even jeans but you guys would know better. I know I always wear a tuxedo when I fly so who am I to talk.

Carry on.

When flying I wear natural fibers and leather shoes either flat/low soles or sneakers. When I was a student pilot one of my instructors showed me pictures of what melted polyester on skin could do when there is fire in the cockpit and if your still lucky enough to survive a crash but not the burns. Some things stick with you.

• Love 10

8) She has nice manners in public

Except when she's flashing her cooch, or yelling "Hey, 'hos!" across a hotel lobby.

Don't worry, man...your Radziwill hate-boner won't be surpassed, LOL.

• Love 13

I wonder if Erika's stand offish behavior is rooted from insecurity, or a sense of superiority?

Maybe neither? She seems friendly and more open to some of the women (Eileen, Rinna, and Kyle) and not some of the others (like Dorit).

Telling Dorit she talks about boring stuff as opposed to her own "interesting" comments makes it seem like she considers herself above the other women. 

Or just above Dorit.

• Love 5

HEY LEAVE MY BONER OUT OF THIS!

Plus nobody but nobody gets a boner from Radziwill. Just sayn'

It is amazing that people sign up for a reality show. If you do sign on then you have to realize that the camera doesn't lie. I think Erika is happy with how she is being portrayed. She seems  to be getting a very sympathetic edit this season. 

I think the person who has a real complaint is Eden. She isn't even a full cast member and her antics seem to be front and center every episode. She might have cause for complaint. I actually sort of feel bad for her. 

People like Erika, Rinna and Eileen know what they are getting into. I think both Eden and Dorit are going to be a little surprised about how they look when it is all said and done.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

Erika has to catch up with the bitter unfulfilled posturing of people who don't have a real  storyline other than what someone said about someone else three episodes ago.

Just because she has a successful singing career with lots of cool opportunities to film like they did in Greece instead of scintillating conversations with their dog or making smoothies in their kitchen.

Not everyone can be that cool.

You so funny.

• Love 12

Wait. She doesn't have a successful singing career? I thought she had some number one hits on the dance charts. I don't know much about it but I think she monetizes that in some way. She seems to do concerts and gets money for performing. If you are making money off of a career isn't it successful?

I always get in trouble talking about singers. I got in a bunch of trouble talking about a housewife deciding to burn her marriage to go on the road and sing covers in the Blarney Stone. I don't want to do that again.

Please strike that from the record and I beg your pardon.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Wait. She doesn't have a successful singing career? I thought she had some number one hits on the dance charts. I don't know much about it but I think she monetizes that in some way. She seems to do concerts and gets money for performing. If you are making money off of a career isn't it successful?

I always get in trouble talking about singers. I got in a bunch of trouble talking about a housewife deciding to burn her marriage to go on the road and sing covers in the Blarney Stone. I don't want to do that again.

Please strike that from the record and I beg your pardon.

Dance chart? 

Have you heard one of her songs before she joined the show? Just curious. 

ETA: LVP could be number one on the dance chart.  A DJ puts in background beats and all she says is "Dahling and Giggy". Not so great.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 5

Me? Hear a dance record?

If it ain't Louie Prima or Frank Sinatra I don't have a clue.

I just thought she was making some money off of this. It very well could all be a vanity production. I do think it must pay for itself. You know all the salaries and stuff. Because somehow Tom doesn't seem like the type to underwrite all of it at this level.  

It seems like a viable career. At least it is interesting and provides lots of reasons to film. 

To get back to the episode I do think she is bringing it by smacking Dorit around. They will string that one out for a couple of weeks thats  for sure.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

just thought she was making some money off of this. It very well could all be a vanity production. I do think it must pay for itself. You know all the salaries and stuff. Because somehow Tom doesn't seem like the type to underwrite all of it at this level.  

There is no way it pays for itself. She hardly performs (her website hss about 50 dates total and it dates back to 2010 so thats less than 10 shows a year) which is where you make money and it's either at tiny clubs or things like the festival where she wasn't a headliner and tend not to pay well. But it's certainly not keeping her in touring buses like she took to San Diego , private plans to other club dates and her crew not only the glam squad but choreographers and dancers. 

• Love 7

I got in a bunch of trouble talking about a housewife deciding to burn her marriage to go on the road and sing covers in the Blarney Stone.

That's terrible. Did she not have any children to burn?

• Love 3

Really. I guess that could be so.  I just don't see a crusty old guy like Tom footing the bill for all of this. I think she must realize some money out of it. But I could definitely be wrong about that.

I have to confess I don't know how rich people spend their money. I just like looking at it insead of the Lisa Rinna's Dog's ass as it walks away when he is bored of her. Just sayn'

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

When flying I wear natural fibers and leather shoes either flat/low soles or sneakers. When I was a student pilot one of my instructors showed me pictures of what melted polyester on skin could do when there is fire in the cockpit and if your still lucky enough to survive a crash but not the burns. Some things stick with you.

No pun intended, right?  Sorry, couldn't help it.  :)

• Love 3

Really. I guess that could be so.  I just don't see a crusty old guy like Tom footing the bill for all of this. I think she must realize some money out of it. But I could definitely be wrong about that.

I have to confess I don't know how rich people spend their money. I just like looking at it insead of the Lisa Rinna's Dog's ass as it walks away when he is bored of her. Just sayn'

I don't think Erika has made any secret out of the fact she is spoiled by her husband,  I always worry when a major wage earner retires, becomes disabled or dies if there is enough money in the kitty to keep the lifestyle going.  I for one am cheering for Erika on DWTS because if she wins she gives her partner her Lamborghini - not a bad payday a quarter of a million dollar car. 

I find RInna's attempts at making her dog relevant, lacking-can't anyone have a moment without Rinna trying to compete?,

• Love 5

Me? Hear a dance record?

If it ain't Louie Prima or Frank Sinatra I don't have a clue.

I just thought she was making some money off of this. It very well could all be a vanity production. I do think it must pay for itself. You know all the salaries and stuff. Because somehow Tom doesn't seem like the type to underwrite all of it at this level.  

It seems like a viable career. At least it is interesting and provides lots of reasons to film. 

To get back to the episode I do think she is bringing it by smacking Dorit around. They will string that one out for a couple of weeks thats  for sure.

Please tell me that you left out Billie Holiday only by mistake. I love Lady Day.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Giselle said:

Literally AND figuratively.   I love being able to use those words in the same sentence and it be a legit use!

I learned that from Oprah. No panty hose either.  Also to count the seats to the exits vs. Relying on emergency lights.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The conversation with Eden is when she used the word "induced" but Eden was the one that went to Dorit about Rinna and there was no mention of the "bag of pills" during their talk. I don't remember Dorit mentioning the bag of pills to Kyle until Mexico but I could be mistaken.  

Exactly.  The only reason Dorit mentioned the possibility that Rinna was "induced" was because Eden came to see her (as well as LVP with the same story) and was explaining what Rinna said to her about Kim in order to defend herself.  Dorit and Eden were both present and participating vocally during the pill display conversation at Eden's home....How is that such a stretch for Dorit to think of an explanation?

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Literally AND figuratively.   I love being able to use those words in the same sentence and it be a legit use!

I learned that from Oprah. No panty hose either.  Also to count the seats to the exits vs. Relying on emergency lights.

Shit accidentally deleted it. Hate this phone. Too jumpy.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 4