Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 1/9/2017

UniqBlue69
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, maggiemae said:

I happen to think she is preparing more and making some points. Better, imo - than listening to Jed - or Elizabeth or Sherri. 

4 hours ago, Haleth said:

And she can express herself better than Whoopi.  She actually uses words.

I can remember a time when  if you wanted to be work on TV you had to be able to form a coherent sentence.  You had to be articulate.  You had to have some sort of ability to speak intelligently.  Or at the very least be able to read a teleprompter.  But somewhere along the line "making sparks" and being pretty became enough to earn you a spot in front of the camera.  You will never be able to convince me that wasn't  part and parcel of the concerted effort to dumb down America.  Just think what a lovely world it would be if Elisabeth and Jedi had not ever been given a televised platform to spew their vitriol. 

Edited by susieq147
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Kellyanne Conway, is Trump's, minister of propaganda.  That woman is a piece of work..  She has aged 20 years before our eyes.  I still cannot believe, that, she is just 48 years old.   She is repellent, just like everybody, on Trump's team.  It is disheartening, that, we will be stuck, with these people, for the next 4 years. It is going to be long and painful.  

Edited 18 hours ago by Apprentice79.

As I said before, KAC reminds me of white trash - she's hard looking and dead behind the eyes. I hope for her miserable sake that Dump Truck's financial compensation is worth selling her soul, integrity and principles. Don't bother asking how do you sleep when we all know that people like her sleep fine, thank you. They don't feel guilt, remorse or regret. They're hollow and in her case, rude and obnoxious. Her blind devotion is nothing short of astonishing, like when someone like Anderson Cooper presents FACTS....facts that have been FACT CHECKED and still that burnt-out mess argues them. If you tell KAC that the sky is blue, I guarantee you that she will say, no it's not. She is beyond pathetic and from here on in, I have got to stop watching her on TV because she just enrages me so much that I'm afraid my arteries will explode!!

• Love 15

I'm sure they offered Kellyanne a boatload of money to stay on the Trump bandwagon. In addition to that, her attorney husband is on the short list to become Solicitor General of the US, another bribe to keep Kellyanne spinning and spinning until she probably drops, mentally or physically.

Edited by Kenz
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Joe Biden was such a pleasure today. What a great man! When he spoke about his grandchildren, cuddling, in bed with him, telling him, that, he smelled like their dad, his late son. I teared up with him.   We were blessed, to, have had him, as our vice-president.

I agree wholeheartedly. When I think of him and his long service to this country, and the kind of man he is, then contrast him to his polar opposite, Trump, it makes me very sad that he didn't run for president.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, susieq147 said:

I can remember a time when  if you wanted to be work on TV you had to be able to form a coherent sentence.  You had to be articulate.  You had to have some sort of ability to speak intelligently.

...and have a nice voice--especially in radio.  We get to listen to all kinds of quackery (as in ducks) these days.

• Love 5

The View was preempted here today in the Chicagoland area ( so we could be told what we've all known for years.. that the Chicago Police Department is abusive and racist) Was it a good enough show to watch it online later?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

The View was preempted here today in the Chicagoland area ( so we could be told what we've all known for years.. that the Chicago Police Department is abusive and racist) Was it a good enough show to watch it online later?

If you are a fan of the Bidens, then absolutely. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

It was about 45 minutes of Joe Biden, then a segment with Diane Sawyer.  The Biden segment was pretty sweet, the Sawyer segment a promotion.

• Love 4

I appreciated Biden's honesty when Joy asked him about Trump's tweeting, saying "It's not healthy." I agree. I think Trump has early (or not so early) onset Alzheimer's. He lies, he contradicts himself, he's delusional, he has trouble finding the right words, he's paranoid, acts childish, etc. . . . Is that why his son in law will be within arm's reach at all times, to run interference and cover for him?

Edited by merriebreeze
  • Love 14

Today was one of the better shows they've had in a while. I usually enjoy the Hot Topics, but I'm glad they skipped over them today and spent the majority of the show with the Bidens.  The only thing missing was an invite to Florida for the Obamas and Bidens for their Disney shows in March  

I didn't even mind the Diane Sawyer segment. The 20/20 special looks interesting. 

• Love 7

Reminder: On Fauxnaguration Day, dont turn your tv off. Tune to any channel that you are sure will not air it. Even if  you are not home. Ratings are based on how a show does in comparison to others. Turning off your tv will help him. #Resist

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

Morgalisa - I'm in! Not like we won't get the gory details later. But I have a question - I have 2 tvs and could put both on different channels non related - does that help?

Maggiemae I think it is measured by household, not tv, but I'm not sure. Maybe another poster has better info. Good question.

• Love 1

Dementia would not be far off base for the orange pig's behavior. They tend to lose their inhibitions abt social manners and say anything.

I have noticed that his speeches tend to be similar with mostly adjectives abt how great he is or something or someone her likes is,  like Putin. Not much substance and also full of repeats abt Hillary--give it a rest,  the election's over.  

Like Joy, I sincerely don't think he's up to the task of reading/studying the vast amount of info necessary to carry out his duties. Unfortunately, this means his henchmen will do it.

• Love 9

I stopped watching The View during the time Elizabeth H. was on because she irritated me so much.  But lately I have started watching again because I hate Trump and I feel like they are kindred spirits.  I also watch The Talk (is that ok to say here) but I am losing interest there.  On The Talk's Facebook page people say they like that they are not as political there as they are at The View.  I say, bring it on!!  We need to stick together!  I take it Jed is a Trump supporter? I need to read a few pages here and get up to speed ...

Edited by debbie311
misspelling
  • Love 3

Ive always wondered why Demented donald  was not the counterpoint remark to KAC or anyone else vile enough to use crooked hillary as any kind of valid reference.  How frickin low it has all become   ?

• Love 2