Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
lambertman

English Premier League

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:23 AM, proserpina65 said:

At this point, I don't care whether or not Arsenal gets that CL spot.  I'm just thrilled to go around saying "We beat Man United!".

Love it.  My son was freaking out.  And then that nob end rushed the pitch and Arsenal are fined.  What a dick.

• Like 1

City beat United and I'm THRILLED.  If Liverpool and City each win the rest of their matches, City will win the Premiere League for 2 years in a row (I don't think that's common).  Then it's on to the FA Cup Finals to complete the trifecta. 

And, ONCE AGAIN, De Bruyne is injured.  That guy can't BUY a break.

I think United and Chelsea is this weekend for the 4th spot. 

11 hours ago, ganesh said:

I think United and Chelsea is this weekend for the 4th spot. 

Looks like a United win would ace out Arsenal.  I hate Chelsea and my son and I like Arsenal.  It's all so exciting.  I love it.

I like Tottenham but I don't like Son.  Son + Pogba = Divers.

Jeez, Arsenal, Spurs gives you multiple losses on a platter, and what do you do?  Why, lose, of course.

Can someone tell me why all of tomorrow's matches are on at the same time?  Is that normal?  My DVR can only handle 2 recordings at a time and I can't watch anything live while they are recording.  Shit.

I venture to guess it's because everything is on the line, kind of like how the final 2 group matches in the World Cup are played at the same time. 

• Like 1

Yay City!!  B2B League Champions!  The best part was when they showed Noel Gallagher and his two little boys and when KDB subbed in for D. Silva.  Happy Mother's Day to me!

On 5/11/2019 at 3:04 PM, Oosala said:

Can someone tell me why all of tomorrow's matches are on at the same time?  Is that normal?  My DVR can only handle 2 recordings at a time and I can't watch anything live while they are recording.  Shit.

That happens every year, it's known as Survival Sunday or Relegation Sunday. In the past, I had to write down all the matches with the channel number beside them to keep it straight.

• Like 1