Type keyword(s) to search

Polls for Cast Season 12

• Start Topic

Who Should Leave Orange County Season 12?   POLL OPEN

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

OMG Noooooo please to Gretchen - ugh.  No. No. Just No.

Gretchen, Vicki, Lizzie and Kelly are all new BFFs.   

To me this photo of Gretchen looks like it should be in the back of men's magazine, advertising tickler condoms, penis extensions or some manly accessory.  Not a good look for Gretchen, she is getting the Adrienne Maloof look. 

No matter the effort Gretchen still has no storyline.

• Love 4

I always feel like no storyline can be overcome as long as the housewife can bring the wackiness, shade, or snark. My hierarchy has always been:

1. Good storyline

2.  No storyline, but tons of wackiness, shade, or snark

3.  No storyline

4.  Contrived storyline

For me, nothing is worse than a contrived storyline and Gretchen is the queen of that shit.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I can't edit maybe someone with superior powers can edit. 

Whee! Apparently I can! (I wasn't sure) I removed one of the Alexi(s) and added the votes to the other one... Let me know if you need any other edits. 

• Love 1

I voted to get rid of Kelly and Vicki, but wouldn't miss Tamra or Heather either - I'm tired of the bitchy "look at me" crowd. New blood please - maybe ditch the OC and build a show around Meghan's new world in the middle of the country.

• Love 3

Gretchen, Vicki, Lizzie and Kelly are all new BFFs.

Oh, lawd. Just because lace is on trend, that doesn't mean you have to wear it.

Gretchen, still looking like Lisa from Team America.

• Love 2

I generally like the idea of bringing back previous HW's, but only if they have a real tie to important members of the cast. For me, Beth worked because she had a real (and sometimes intense) history with Ramona, Sonja, and Lu. She had been a part of storylines that told the history of the show, so it worked (for me). Most of the names on this list don't really do that. It would be no different than bringing on a new gal, with a few exceptions. Gretchen is out because Bravo gave her season after season to "bring it" and she never really had any storyline that was at all interesting. I like Jeana, but I feel like Bravo has floated her on and off for years, letting her come on here and there, and it just hasn't stuck. And she has no ties to anyone except Tamra and Vicki. Although I couldn't stand Alexis, I think she would be the best from the list. She was just dumb enough, could be snarky, thought she was better than she was and wasn't afraid to express that, and she has a real history with Tamra, Vicki and Heather. Tamra has made mention that she regrets some of the things she said about Alexis with regard to her Christianity, so it might be interesting to see how they would get along today. I would love to see how Shannon interacts with someone like Alexis. 

• Love 3

Jeana could seem very reasonable, but she was so passive aggressive and depressed.  Nothing fun about her, either.  Sure she was the original, but still boring.  And she could be a bitch.  She went to lunch with poor destitute Tammy Knickerbocker and showed her a necklace.  "Do you like it?  It's sapphire, and cost 15k".  She wasn't above rubbing other people's noses in their own misery.  

No recycling.  And that fit tea shit is being hawked by everyone with a colon on social media.  Gretchen can sit her wormy ass down and shut the fuck up.  Bitch you were fired.  Move along.  

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

What is it about Jeana that people want her to come back?  I've only seen some of the earlier years with her and then the times when she makes an appearance. I'm just curious. :)

My guess is she was an original,  her life has changed, she has sold her home, her kids have grown, she has a new man.  Down side , she has said leaving the show has saved her soul.  She did have some interesting connections, and in the beginning she was the go to person for cast members. 

• Love 4

I'm sure I'm in the minority on this one, but...

When I started actually thinking about the poll, the first one I wanted out was Tamra.  She seems to be the straw stirring the drink and that's about all she does anymore.  It seems contrived and takes the focus off other things that would be of interest.  Shannon might be next.  I liked Shannon when she first came on the show but I've grown weary.  Her excess is gross and her attempts at zen are boring and unsuccessful.  Affairs aren't cool, but I get why David stepped out.  Shannon's need for control and her focus on "self" is exhausting - and draining.

Kelly is a lunatic, and Vicki is shady, but I'm not convinced they are the best choices to go. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I find it absolutely hysterical that no one wants Peggy back.

She was weird and had a questionable life.  Some weird maybe marriage to Micah (?), some shifty finances, and based on My Cat From Hell, they don't treat their animals well.  Don't like her.

• Love 3

I'd love to have Lynn back to see if she's still on the Hot Mess Express!  Lauri's also welcome to come play again anytime, too ;)

My actual vote has to go to Tammy Knickerbocker.  Love her.

Although I think Kelly did a great job holding her own at the Reunion, I think she should go.  I just don't like her.  Vicki is also getting on my last nerve, but for the life of me, I can't imagine RHOC without her!

• Love 3

I voted to fire Kelly and Vicki. The whole cast maybe aside from Meghan and possibly Shannon could use a rehaul but I think Kelly is just plain unlikeable and doesn't fit in with the others, they clearly don't like her or want to film with her. And Vicki is beyond repair at this point. None of the other women want to film with her after everything she has done. With the way she talked to Andy at the reunion she deserves to get her ass kicked to the curb IMO. The 2 of them have made the show so unnecessarily negative. 

I have only seen seasons 1, 9, 10, and 11 of the show so no idea who any of the bring backs are except Jeana. I'd maybe opt to bring back any of the ones from the first season like Jo or Kimberly or maybe Laurie. 

But frankly the show either needs to be canceled or most of the entire cast needs to be replaced with new faces. It is so obvious that none of the women like each other in real life enough to want to film with each other. The last 2 seasons have felt so gross to watch. 

7 minutes ago, BogoGog24 said:

I voted to fire Kelly and Vicki. The whole cast maybe aside from Meghan and possibly Shannon could use a rehaul but I think Kelly is just plain unlikeable and doesn't fit in with the others, they clearly don't like her or want to film with her. And Vicki is beyond repair at this point. None of the other women want to film with her after everything she has done. With the way she talked to Andy at the reunion she deserves to get her ass kicked to the curb IMO. The 2 of them have made the show so unnecessarily negative. 

I have only seen seasons 1, 9, 10, and 11 of the show so no idea who any of the bring backs are except Jeana. I'd maybe opt to bring back any of the ones from the first season like Jo or Kimberly or maybe Laurie. 

But frankly the show either needs to be canceled or most of the entire cast needs to be replaced with new faces. It is so obvious that none of the women like each other in real life enough to want to film with each other. The last 2 seasons have felt so gross to watch. 

In real life, Heather, Tamra and Shannon are friends and see each other after filming ends. Also, Heather and Meghan are friends, mainly through their husbands, Terry/Jim, who were real life friends before Meghan/Jim joined the show. Vicki and Kelly need to go, neither of them fit and they burned their preverbal  bridge(s) down to scorched earth with the others.

• Love 5

I thought of someone who might be a great addition-although a recycle-Kathryn Edwards, from RHOBH.  She lives in Rancho Santa Fe (where Shannon was raised) and France, she is 52 fabulous, she has a good looking husband and can certainly speak her mind.  I thought she was wasted on BH as a slim connection to OJ, but on OC she would be great.

• Love 7

This might be strange, but I would fire Vicki and keep the notroicious Kelly.  Watch her flounder around from no one speaking to her, just carrying the luggage on trips and seeing what is left of her nose fall off.

• Love 3

Lynn's daughters just make me sad, so no.

Laurie would be ok if she shared her life but that will never happen because I suspect George hated everything RHW so she will just make up crap like she did with Vicki and the threesome. She tried to sell that story with some really bad acting. Cringe worthy, so no.

Tammy Knickerbocker had the best stories surrounding her of just about any housewife ever. OC Angels, mail-order brides, dead once rich creepy ex that left no money. She left for her girls, so no.

Lydia left for her family too, smart girl. So she won't be back.

Kathryn Edwards always seemed to be a better fit for the OC but she'd probably think it was a come down and her life wasn't very interesting. So no.

I've always liked Jeana but she seems so oddly uncomfortable during her reappearances that it also makes me uncomfortable, so no.

Big no to anything Gretchen, even without Slade.

Alexis has sort of worked every time they bring her back. It seemed like the producers worked over time to make her fit and have a story but I just don't care, so no.

On 11/24/2016 at 6:40 PM, WireWrap said:

In real life, Heather, Tamra and Shannon are friends and see each other after filming ends. Also, Heather and Meghan are friends, mainly through their husbands, Terry/Jim, who were real life friends before Meghan/Jim joined the show. Vicki and Kelly need to go, neither of them fit and they burned their preverbal  bridge(s) down to scorched earth with the others.

True, but a lot of people (me included) find the three of them contemptible. I don't find anything fun about their friendship. In fact, I think they bring out the worst in each other. Shannon was so much more fun with Vicki than she is with Tamra or Heather. 

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 4:29 AM, zoeysmom said:

I thought of someone who might be a great addition-although a recycle-Kathryn Edwards, from RHOBH.  She lives in Rancho Santa Fe (where Shannon was raised) and France, she is 52 fabulous, she has a good looking husband and can certainly speak her mind.  I thought she was wasted on BH as a slim connection to OJ, but on OC she would be great.

She might work out better on OC than she did on BH. I still wish they would have gotten rid of LR and ED and kept her.

I think it would be a first, to be on two different Housewives shows, Yes?

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
(edited)

Are stupid Kelly and boring Megan gone this upcoming season?  That's all I want to know.

Not sure if I am tuning in this season even if those two knuckleheads are gone.  I feel like I would be using space in my brain that could be used for better things than watching Vicki and Tamra.

Edited by PumpkinPK
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PumpkinPK said:

Are stupid Kelly and boring Megan gone this upcoming season?  That's all I want to know.

Not sure if I am tuning in this season even if those two knuckleheads are gone.  I feel like I would be using space in my brain that could be used for better things than watching Vicki and Tamra.

Both of them are back, only Heather is gone. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Your Welcome. I don't mind Meghan being back, she at least has a new baby/storyline but Kelly, YUCK! 

I wish Kelly was gone.  

I was looking forward to seeing Heather's new home.  I didn't know she was thinking of leaving.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, PumpkinPK said:

I wish Kelly was gone.  

I was looking forward to seeing Heather's new home.  I didn't know she was thinking of leaving.

It is rumored that Heather was only offered FOH this season and she declined but no official word on it. I will miss her, I would have preferred that they fire Vicki and Kelly but....... LOL

• Love 1

What the producers of this show don't understand about Kelly is that while Bethenny and Brandi are vulgar they have at least been funny or the voice of the audience, which allows viewers to overlook some of their crassness. The moment they stop being funny or insightful is the moment the audience wants them gone. Kelly has never been funny or insightful. She's crass, drunk, and dumb.

• Love 7
On 6/14/2017 at 3:06 PM, HunterHunted said:

What the producers of this show don't understand about Kelly is that while Bethenny and Brandi are vulgar they have at least been funny or the voice of the audience, which allows viewers to overlook some of their crassness. The moment they stop being funny or insightful is the moment the audience wants them gone. Kelly has never been funny or insightful. She's crass, drunk, and dumb.

Yeah, I can't stand Bethany, but she's way more palatable than Kelly.  Kelly is just a nasty, unfunny loser.  Even Vicki, who I loathe, has had some classic moments.  Kelly is just sludge.

• Love 6
On 2/7/2017 at 9:19 AM, CyberJawa1986 said:

I guess I'm one of Peggy's only fans here.  

I like Peggy 2!!!?

On 6/23/2017 at 3:57 PM, Mu Shu said:

Yeah, I can't stand Bethany, but she's way more palatable than Kelly.  Kelly is just a nasty, unfunny loser.  Even Vicki, who I loathe, has had some classic moments.  Kelly is just sludge.

I dont care for Kellys big mouth just sayin... 

• Love 1