Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Weird, something I just realized, that none of these blogs/reports actually contain any copy of the actual report or court records, none. They just say she made the call and that he was charged then "pled guilty to misdemeanor counts of assault and “battery against cohabitant", that he had to attend a "batterer's treatment program" and had "3 years of informal probation". BUT noting from the actual police report, like what Shannon claimed he did when the police arrived or if they saw any marks on her body indicating that he used physical force against her. I guess I am saying that there was more left on the editing/blog floor when it came to reporting the full facts about this incident in 2003.

• Love 8
On November 21, 2016 at 10:58 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Ah, but some of the good stuff is way too easy to miss.  Anyone notice that Satan Andy brought up the rumor of Crooks beating on Vicks?  And Vicks stage-whispered to Satan Andy that he merely pulled her hair.  How did I hear the stage-whisper?  I didn't, but many thanks to Satan Andy's minion producers -- who (I'm sure gleefully) gave subtitles of her stage-whisper.  Clearly, they love to help make Vicks look like a bigger fool (and liar and cancer scammer and con-artist) than she does herself.

I heard Vicki say it, and I had no captions.  That's weird.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ButterQueen said:

I heard Vicki say it, and I had no captions.  That's weird.

I only heard it, no captions here either. I thought it was hysterical that production zeroed in on her voice while fading the others to the background a bit so we could hear it! LOL

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Weird, something I just realized, that none of these blogs/reports actually contain any copy of the actual report or court records, none. They just say she made the call and that he was charged then "pled guilty to misdemeanor counts of assault and “battery against cohabitant", that he had to attend a "batterer's treatment program" and had "3 years of informal probation". BUT noting from the actual police report, like what Shannon claimed he did when the police arrived or if they saw any marks on her body indicating that he used physical force against her. I guess I am saying that there was more left on the editing/blog floor when it came to reporting the full facts about this incident in 2003.

Shannon has verified the info in the articles, but has said she called the police just to stop the argument....which I do not believe.  He pled guilty and attended anger management.  She also didn't disclose why she tried to break down the door to the room David was in.  She is only partially honest with things.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Shannon has verified the info in the articles, but has said she called the police just to stop the argument....which I do not believe.  He pled guilty and attended anger management.  She also didn't disclose why she tried to break down the door to the room David was in.  She is only partially honest with things.

I knew Shannon admitted to it and have heard her version of what happened but the fact is that none of the reports give any of the pertinent info from the police report, none of them. Which makes me wonder if Shannon's account is the truth, otherwise why leave them out unless they weren't as scandalous as just putting out that he was arrested and pled guilty to a misdemeanor battery. Sorry, things like this bug me, LOL, I want to know the full facts (no pictures necessary though) before someone is labeled a batterer on national TV for something that happened a decade before his wife/accuser became a Bravoleberty. And I have no doubt that Vicki was counting on viewers remembering this to further her lie that David "beat the shit out of Shannon" right after filming her first season on the show.

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

David pled guilty to the bottom count.  There has never been a police report or court reporter's transcript of what David allocuted to when taking the plea.  All we have is what Shannon said, and she was there.

Vicki wasn't talking about 2003, she was talking about 2014 and Shannon's bruises and she started the rumor, and that is what it is, on the fact David spoke disrespectfully to her, and she had a hysterical phone call from Shannon.

35 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

No one has to believe anything.  It becomes your opinion and essentially a rumor when you contradict a percipient witness.  One can have a basis for starting a rumor it just doesn't make it true. There is usually only one reason to break a door down during an argument-you want to talk or see the person on the other side. Shannon has admitted repeatedly she desperate to make the marriage work.  Technically, Shannon committed the same crime as David pled guilty to-"force or violence against a cohabitant".  They were obviously arguing and I think she tried to convey, that it was soon after the affair, and this would be my conjecture and of course the start of a rumor, they were fighting over the affair.  I think Shannon's downfall and to some extent the platform Bravo provides is the lack of being able to explain because of editing.  Given the opportunity I think Shannon would go into excruciating detail down to the finish on the doors.

Vicki has pretty much fessed up to being inappropriate for saying that about David and Shannon and she gave a real human response, she was angry at them for not forgiving the Brooks scam and painting her to be liar.  She was venting to Kelly.  She was hurt and wanted to strike back at the other women> According to the rest on the bus, Kelly also dropped some bombshells about Terry and Jim and we didn't see them.  I think by Ireland Vicki regretting confiding in Kelly and felt she had turned the corner with the other women and realized Kelly was never going to fit in.  Vicki's biggest mistake was telling Tamra and the others what Kelly had said about them. 

Since they insisted on wasting 20 minutes on Glamis, we didn't get to hear, what tales Tamra carried to Kelly (ones we did not see on screen), or for any accountability for Tamra texting Kelly in Ireland.  Tamra knew she had been giving Kelly the cold shoulder so to pull her security rug Vicki out from under her was far more likely to cause a free for all than Kelly having a drink.  Diversion. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

David pled guilty to the bottom count.  There has never been a police report or court reporter's transcript of what David allocated to when taking the plea.  All we have is what Shannon said, and she was there.

Vicki wasn't talking about 2003, she was talking about 2014 and Shannon's bruises and she started the rumor, and that is what it is, on the fact David spoke disrespectfully to her, and she had a hysterical phone call from Shannon.

No one has to believe anything.  It becomes your opinion and essentially a rumor when you contradict a percipient witness.  One can have a basis for starting a rumor it just doesn't make it true. There is usually only one reason to break a door down during an argument-you want to talk or see the person on the other side. Shannon has admitted repeatedly she desperate to make the marriage work.  Technically, Shannon committed the same crime as David pled guilty to-"force or violence against a cohabitant".  They were obviously arguing and I think she tried to convey, that it was soon after the affair, and this would be my conjecture and of course the start of a rumor, they were fighting over the affair.  I think Shannon's downfall and to some extent the platform Bravo provides is the lack of being able to explain because of editing.  Given the opportunity I think Shannon would go into excruciating detail down to the finish on the doors.

Vicki has pretty much fessed up to being inappropriate for saying that about David and Shannon and she gave a real human response, she was angry at them for not forgiving the Brooks scam and painting her to be liar.  She was venting to Kelly.  She was hurt and wanted to strike back at the other women> According to the rest on the bus, Kelly also dropped some bombshells about Terry and Jim and we didn't see them.  I think by Ireland Vicki regretting confiding in Kelly and felt she had turned the corner with the other women and realized Kelly was never going to fit in.  Vicki's biggest mistake was telling Tamra and the others what Kelly had said about them. 

Since they insisted on wasting 20 minutes on Glamis, we didn't get to hear, what tales Tamra carried to Kelly (ones we did not see on screen), or for any accountability for Tamra texting Kelly in Ireland.  Tamra knew she had been giving Kelly the cold shoulder so to pull her security rug Vicki out from under her was far more likely to cause a free for all than Kelly having a drink.  Diversion. 

How do you plead to any count without a police report?  If there were charges, there was a police report.  I can choose to not believe Shannon.  That's my right.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

How do you plead to any count without a police report?  If there were charges, there was a police report.  I can choose to not believe Shannon.  That's my right.

I is not that there isn't a police report it is that it is not been made public and I really did change allocate to allocute-but it auto correct keeps changing it.  So any mention of the contents of a  police report  is erroneous it is sealed as part of the completion of probation.  Since no one has seen the police report or a court transcript-if he was required to give details, are just guesses from  the clerk's  minute order    Headlines saying police report are wrong.  If any of the tabloids had access we would have seen it.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It becomes your opinion and essentially a rumor when you contradict a percipient witness.

This is a beautiful sentence...and if we didn't have this premise, we'd have NO Housewives franchises.  Good job, Zoeysmom!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Roxy said:

I'll be fifty in a few weeks. The only way I can keep weight off is to eat vegetables....and nothing else. It sucks and that is what I thought of when I looked at Shannon. Age. Plain and simple. With the way I'm eating for the past year or so, and running at least three times a week, I should be a size six the largest! Not any more. 

Some people don't get that problem as they age but a lot of us do. Shannon looks like she's in the crappy club. The emergence of the tummy. Happened to my aunt and my mother, as well.

Sucks. 

The Crappy Club! I'll drink to that and perhaps a visit to Dr. Moon is order! Does cupping help with weight loss? lol

I'm pretty sure they all will be back next season. Vicki is the one most of us love to hate. Kelly will be on the redemption tour. I'm sure OC will get picked up for another season. How soon do they usually start filming after a season ends? I recall when Lizzie was on, it was during December.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

The Crappy Club! I'll drink to that and perhaps a visit to Dr. Moon is order! Does cupping help with weight loss? lol

I'm pretty sure they all will be back next season. Vicki is the one most of us love to hate. Kelly will be on the redemption tour. I'm sure OC will get picked up for another season. How soon do they usually start filming after a season ends? I recall when Lizzie was on, it was during December.

Menopause is a bitch.  I too had to change my eating to lose the weight I gained.  I have to exercise now too.

However, I'm grateful to be healthy and this age.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ButterQueen said:

Menopause is a bitch.  I too had to change my eating to lose the weight I gained.  I have to exercise now too.

However, I'm grateful to be healthy and this age.  

Indeed!

And because Karma is a bitch, I can't for Kelly to go through it along with those mysterious chin hairs that pop up out of nowhere!

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Marley said:

Saying Shannon is an alcoholic seems like jumping the gun a bit to me. She got wasted during a horrible time in her life. I see nothing wrong with her drinking honestly.

I'm not so sure she doesn't have an issue with drinking though, even her daughters said she drinks too much, sometime last season I believe. She may not fit the stereotypical mold of needing to drink all the time but more like she doesn't stop drinking until she is drunk more often than not.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

Indeed!

And because Karma is a bitch, I can't for Kelly to go through it along with those mysterious chin hairs that pop up out of nowhere!

Who was it they said plucked their chin hairs when they got back from Ireland? Was one of them Kelly? LOL

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:
44 minutes ago, Marley said:

Saying Shannon is an alcoholic seems like jumping the gun a bit to me. She got wasted during a horrible time in her life. I see nothing wrong with her drinking honestly.

I'm not so sure she doesn't have an issue with drinking though, even her daughters said she drinks too much, sometime last season I believe. She may not fit the stereotypical mold of needing to drink all the time but more like she doesn't stop drinking until she is drunk more often than not.

Shannon was painted as much boozier, in a troubling way, in her first season (where Heather also gaslit her and did that godawful gleeful "should I call an ambulance??" move). Also that 2003 incident where the cops had to be called to stop an argument seems like something that would be alcohol-fueled, but who knows. 

I'm not too into armchair diagnosis myself, but I do think there is something dark going on in that household. Shannon's trying to sell us on how happy and whole they are now, and David's....something's up with that dude. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

First, my "LOL's" are meant to show I don't take this all to seriously and to show I am not trying to offend anyone (in this instance you) or start a fight with anyone here.

Now, on to the meat of my point. The said "off camera" verses "on camera" rule has been said by most of the HWs across the franchise, not just by Heather on the OC. It is not some rule Heather made up out of thin air and even Andy points out there is a difference and that when outing something said in private off camera, a line is crossed. Every single one of the HWs have things they do not want on the show and they are respected by most of the other HWs, few cross that line and on the OC, the line crossers are Vicki, Kelly and Tamra.

Heather has her faults, she blunders, gets petty, acts snobbish/better than and a few other irritating habits that annoy all of us but she has yet to call someone vulgar names and she has yet to reveal another's secrets, she still has boundaries she adheres to unlike Vicki, Kelly or Tamra and Yes, for me that does place her a bit above them, just like I feel that Shannon/Meghan are a bit above/better people than Vicki/Tamra/Kelly are.  

I like Heather and I like Shannon (never thought I would say that 2 seasons ago though) and I like Meghan as well, even when I do not agree with what they said or did because they still haven't crossed the line of betrayal for the sake of hurting/demoralizing/humiliating someone because their own special snowflake feelings were hurt when they got called out on their bad behavior first. But we can agree to disagree while still enjoying reading each others posts/opinions, no matter how different they may be from our own.

I agree! Had Meghan not back peddled, and told Vicki had she known the accident was that bad she would have gone to see her, she would have come away not looking like a hypocrite at the reunion.

No worries - I took the lol's as being dismissive because I thought you mistook what I was trying to say. 

The entire last season of the BH franchise dealt with things that were all said off camera. It may be an common understanding but there's no rule that it can't be done - proof is in the fact that the women do cross that line at times and even more damning is that regardless of what Andy says, they still use the footage that includes that forbidden talk. I get how it's unavoidable when an entire season is made of comments that were said off camera but in this case, they didn't need to use that footage but chose to. To be clear, I don't agree with crossing that line and I'm not saying that all of these bad habits make these women equally horrible or equally good. It would be insulting to put Heather, Shannon and Meghan in the category of Vicki, Kelly and Tamra (especially pre-Jesus Tamra). Shannon and Meghan are the only two I would say I like because I feel that they own who they are more than the other women. I don't think Heather owns her pretentiousness or even acknowledges the level of pretentiousness and judgment that she exudes. Kelly is absolutely daft and excuses her behaviour as always being reactionary. Tamra is a Jesus loving shit stirrer. Vicki is just lies and excuses - just deplorable all around. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

This is a beautiful sentence...and if we didn't have this premise, we'd have NO Housewives franchises.  Good job, Zoeysmom!

Thanks.

I don't know if Andy is just off his game, if it editing but there were huge gaps in this Reunion.

I get and Vicki reinforced my belief about teams and having each others' backs.  I would he liked to see Ireland broken down from the Pub Crawl.  From Kelly's viewpoint. Not "People's Couch" Meghan.  I believe a better way to approach the situation would have been to start with Kelly, which she had some moments, over what led up to her ratting Tamra out and giving specifics.  Was Kelly's frustration that Vicki and Tamra started buddying up over the nose flicking and Kelly felt ostracized by Vicki?  The irony was Shannon was the only to stick with Kelly.  Was she still mad at Heather for trying to get her kicked off the show?  What brought her to the point and why did she think it was a good idea to out Tamra with the tells all comment.  Why did Kelly decide to stay home from the dinner?  Was she not able to formulate an apology, did she think the others would come around and apologize. 

I just think Andy should have explored Vicki's jumping ship from Kelly to the others and why she wanted to get back at Vicki for not inviting her out and disclosing what Vicki had told her.  Going forward for Kelly, if she is invited back, there is no indication if she would continue with the same behavior.  She is a no regrets kind of woman.

The other thing is why did they not show, Briana's comment about her mother's relationship with the truth?  There was a point when Vicki cut Andy off over Briana's comments about her mother being a malingerer. 

Just food for thought. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

No worries - I took the lol's as being dismissive because I thought you mistook what I was trying to say. 

The entire last season of the BH franchise dealt with things that were all said off camera. It may be an common understanding but there's no rule that it can't be done - proof is in the fact that the women do cross that line at times and even more damning is that regardless of what Andy says, they still use the footage that includes that forbidden talk. I get how it's unavoidable when an entire season is made of comments that were said off camera but in this case, they didn't need to use that footage but chose to. To be clear, I don't agree with crossing that line and I'm not saying that all of these bad habits make these women equally horrible or equally good. It would be insulting to put Heather, Shannon and Meghan in the category of Vicki, Kelly and Tamra (especially pre-Jesus Tamra). Shannon and Meghan are the only two I would say I like because I feel that they own who they are more than the other women. I don't think Heather owns her pretentiousness or even acknowledges the level of pretentiousness and judgment that she exudes. Kelly is absolutely daft and excuses her behaviour as always being reactionary. Tamra is a Jesus loving shit stirrer. Vicki is just lies and excuses - just deplorable all around. 

Yes, much of what went on during the BH show started off camera but there is a difference between that and what Vicki/Kelly did/exposed. An example of this would be them/BH HWs bringing up Lisa/Ken's lawsuit loss, HH rape rumors, things along that line, those would equate to what Kelly/Vicki did to Shannon/Tamra this season. That is the line I am talking about and only Kim and Brandi crossed that line on that show.

As for Heather not owning up to her "pretentiousness", she has and she has poked fun at herself about it as well. If Heather were really that full of herself then she would get upset/ticked off when they tease her for it but she doesn't, instead she laughs about it. Tamra has gotten a bit better this season but I am still not ready to say she has changed for the better for good, she still slips back into vicious Tamra too fast for my comfort. Shannon has shown that she can get a bit BSC herself and Meghan, this season, phoned it in via her THs. Heather, for all her foibles is the most trustworthy of the group and is more inclined to move on after disagreements with others, like she did with Vicki at the start of the season. Remember, Vicki told a blatant lie about Terry last season yet Heather moved past it and was the first of them to give Vicki another chance. If Kelly comes back next season, I expect Heather will once again be the first to move past this season and give Kelly another chance, next will be Tamra with Shannon dragging her heels at first. Oh, and Heather is the only one the doesn't get into twitter wars with the other HWs, at least from what I have seen. Vicki will never be able to redeem herself to me no matter what she says/does, I wish her no ill will but want her off the show. Kelly can come back but only without Vicki's influence/support/manipulation, to sink or swim on her own.

• Love 6
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 2:36 PM, pbutler111 said:

He may be a cheater, but it doesn't follow that he's an abuser.  If he had those tendencies, he hides it well while on camera.

I believe cheating in and of itself is actually abusive.  You are putting the emotional and physical well-being of your spouse at risk when you cheat.  That is most certainly abuse in my book. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

You can laugh all you want but I believe in accountability and it seem as if you're absolving Heather of any of it. Gossip and speculation have no meaning just because one person brings it up. It becomes 'something' when people engage. For whatever rules Heather has created for herself, she has certainly engaged in gossip and speculation. Do I care that that's what she needs to do to keep her job? Not a damn care to give her. If you're going to 'to do your job' then shut your mouth while the other women do their part to 'keep their jobs'. There are no rules to how to play the HW games. So Heather follows the mantra 'how dare you bring up a lie that was said off camera' but 'oh it's okay for me to talk about this lie because it was said on camera'. That's no principle. That's a desperate attempt by someone to rationalize their own poorly principled behaviour. Is it great that Heather can keep a secret, sure. Just because she's surrounded by women that lack that quality doesn't make that extra special about her. She's still unprincipled in other ways. 

Amen to all of this!  Heather thinks she can make one set of rules for herself and another set for the others.  I have to laugh when it is mentioned that Heather laughs about how the ladies call her pretensious.  She laughs because she really thinks she is better than everyone else.  

She likes to be called fancy pants, she thinks she actually wears FANCY PANTS!  Remember when she said, "the ladies think I'm looking down on them..and I am! My house is above theirs and I am literally looking down on them."  What an asshole.

And she gets in the mud, remember her twitter war with Jeff Lewis?  

She says some nasty, low down stuff.  

• Love 9

I hope that Kelly isn't lying about Jolie not machining this IG post about Shannon, otherwise, Jolie is her mothers daughter and that isn't a good thing IMO. Of course, if she is telling the truth, then Kelly is her mothers daughter, again, not a good thing. LOL

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/11/23/kelly-dodd-daughter-fat-shames-shannon-in-deleted-instagram-post-exclusive/

13 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Amen to all of this!  Heather thinks she can make one set of rules for herself and another set for the others.  I have to laugh when it is mentioned that Heather laughs about how the ladies call her pretensious.  She laughs because she really thinks she is better than everyone else.  

She likes to be called fancy pants, she thinks she actually wears FANCY PANTS!  Remember when she said, "the ladies think I'm looking down on them..and I am! My house is above theirs and I am literally looking down on them."  What an asshole.

Well, her house does sit higher than any of the other HW houses, including Shannon's old house, so she wasn't being dishonest or saying something to just belittle the others. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

Wire - Who's HH?

As for the police report, and as others have stated, why hasn't the police report been revealed?  We've seen certain tabloids talk about 'seeing' the report but none have talked about what was in the report.  They only talk about David pleading guilty.  I can only conclude that these websites have only seen a police log and that David pleaded guilty.  Gosh, we've gone through this all before.

For me, this is not about Shannon and David.  It's about Vicky spreading rumors and her justification of it because 'this is what she heard'.  This was a plan.

I've read some posters accounts of stupid accidents.  This is mine:  I was going into the basement from the outside door without pause.  The one with steps in the back of the house.  I forgot that the doorway is up a bit and I caught my foot under the lip of the door.  Totally taken by surprise I fell forward into the basement, hit my knees HARD on the tiled foyer and then crashed on my side.  I thought I broke a kneecap.  It scared the crap out of me and I was home alone.  It took a few minutes for me to even move.  All I kept thinking about was how the hell would I drag myself to the phone down there to get help.  I screwed up one knee pretty bad.  Both were black and blue.  I also had a significant bruise on my hip.  I finally calmed myself down enough to move and realize that I hadn't 'broken' or dislocated anything.  It sucked.  This is why I can believe Shannon's bruises.  One 'trip' can do a number on you, especially when you're caught by surprise.   And if you do it on cement....yeah, you can scrap up your knees.  Done that too.  Little kids do it quit frequently. 

• Love 4
On November 21, 2016 at 11:15 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Thank you for sharing.  I was giving Shannon a real side eye when she was blurting out that story.  My sister (who I am very close to) went thru an abusive marriage & divorce, which I witnessed helplessly & in horror & in terrible sadness.  Look, Shannon may have been telling a true story.  I just don't believe her story.  I don't.  And I'm wondering if anyone who has been thru an abusive situation (or close to one) had the same reaction I did.  My gut says she doesn't want the real story out there.  Bottom line is she shouldn't be on the show -- particularly if she's so concerned what her daughters will think of her marriage.  Uh, that ship sailed a long time ago, Shannon.

Here's the thing -- OK, I'm having a hard time believing Shannon's story for my own reasons.  But what if she is in fact telling the truth?  Wouldn't it be pretty awful if some of us (maybe many of us) don't believe her?  Whose fault would it be then?  Yeah, of course Vicks is to blame -- BUT not SOLELY.  The sad fact is Shannon is also to blame for putting herself on this show in the first place.  I hope her daughters aren't too badly affected by this.  Why is it I seem to have more concern over the effect of this awful stuff on her daughters than Shannon does?  If she was all that concerned, she'd have left the show long ago.

I agree.  It's amazing the lengths women go to to make their marriage look perfect.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Wire - Who's HH?

As for the police report, and as others have stated, why hasn't the police report been revealed?  We've seen certain tabloids talk about 'seeing' the report but none have talked about what was in the report.  They only talk about David pleading guilty.  I can only conclude that these websites have only seen a police log and that David pleaded guilty.  Gosh, we've gone through this all before.

For me, this is not about Shannon and David.  It's about Vicky spreading rumors and her justification of it because 'this is what she heard'.  This was a plan.

I've read some posters accounts of stupid accidents.  This is mine:  I was going into the basement from the outside door without pause.  The one with steps in the back of the house.  I forgot that the doorway is up a bit and I caught my foot under the lip of the door.  Totally taken by surprise I fell forward into the basement, hit my knees HARD on the tiled foyer and then crashed on my side.  I thought I broke a kneecap.  It scared the crap out of me and I was home alone.  It took a few minutes for me to even move.  All I kept thinking about was how the hell would I drag myself to the phone down there to get help.  I screwed up one knee pretty bad.  Both were black and blue.  I also had a significant bruise on my hip.  I finally calmed myself down enough to move and realize that I hadn't 'broken' or dislocated anything.  It sucked.  This is why I can believe Shannon's bruises.  One 'trip' can do a number on you, especially when you're caught by surprise.   And if you do it on cement....yeah, you can scrap up your knees.  Done that too.  Little kids do it quit frequently. 

Rinna's husband, Harry Hamlin.

I agree, this is about Vicki. Her need to hurt/humiliate Shannon and Tamra, all because Brooks left her and she blames them. We also know she went after Terry and Jim as well but Bravo chose to edit that out, so Vicki was hell bent on trying to hurt/humiliate them as well. It doesn't matter that she/Brooks lied time and time again about cancer, it doesn't matter that they got caught, it is because he left her and it's ALL THEIR FAULT! LOL

• Love 9
On Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 10:35 PM, WireWrap said:

I hope that Kelly isn't lying about Jolie not machining this IG post about Shannon, otherwise, Jolie is her mothers daughter and that isn't a good thing IMO. Of course, if she is telling the truth, then Kelly is her mothers daughter, again, not a good thing. LOL

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/11/23/kelly-dodd-daughter-fat-shames-shannon-in-deleted-instagram-post-exclusive/

Way to parent Kelly. Who cares about Nina saying (you're a prostitute) you suck dick to pay your bills when you provide a terrible example and role model for your daughter day in and day out. Even if Jolie didn't actually post that comment to instagram, Jolie shouldn't be following Kelly if this is the petty thin skinned shit that Kelly posts on her IG.

On Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 11:11 PM, WireWrap said:

I agree, this is about Vicki. Her need to hurt/humiliate Shannon and Tamra, all because Brooks left her and she blames them. We also know she went after Terry and Jim as well but Bravo chose to edit that out, so Vicki was hell bent on trying to hurt/humiliate them as well. It doesn't matter that she/Brooks lied time and time again about cancer, it doesn't matter that they got caught, it is because he left her and it's ALL THEIR FAULT! LOL

It's interesting to learn that Vicki also said stuff about Jim and Terry that was edited out. Vicki is really lucky that the producers tried to reduce the conflict to Vicki vs Shannon as opposed to what it really was--Vicki vs everyone. She's really lucky that they made that editorial decision. Had that made it to air, I don't think she'd ever be viable as a cast member ever again. Her attempts to imply that David abuses Shannon are a poison pill for me. To have it committed to film that she was trying to ruin the reputations of everyone around would make her really monstrous.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Way to parent Kelly. Who cares about Nina saying (you're a prostitute) you suck dick to pay your bills when you provide a terrible example and role model for your daughter day in and day out. Even if Jolie didn't actually post that comment to instagram, Jolie shouldn't be following Kelly if this is the petty thin skinned shit that Kelly posts on her IG.

It's interesting to learn that Vicki also said stuff about Jim and Terry that was edited out. Vicki is really lucky that the producers tried to reduce the conflict to Vicki vs Shannon as opposed to whst it really was--Vicki vs everyone. She's really lucky that they made that editorial decision. Had that made it to air, I don't think she'd ever be viable as a cast member ever again. Her attempts to imply that David abuses Shannon are a poison pill for me. To have it committed to film that she was trying to ruin the reputations of everyone around would make her really monstrous.

We may not have heard what she said about Terry/Jim but Heather/Meghan did, so, if Vicki returns then she will really only have Kelly to film with other than when the others are forced by production to film with her. I am going to guess what she said was really bad/low about them compared to what she said about Eddie/David and production did not want to risk loosing Heather or Meghan (if she decides to come back). I suspect that Andy loves what Terry/Heather and Jim/Meghan bring to the show, more than what Vicki or Kelly/David bring. LOL

ETA, This is from an interview Heather/Terry gave,  http://www.etonline.com/tv/201963_exclusive_heather_terry_dubrow_podcast_rhoc_reunion/ ,about this reunion after it was filmed but before it aired. I find this comment made by Terry telling! "“I think the big question mark is, are some of these relationships irreparable?” Heather's husband, Dr. Terry Dubrow, asks. “Are some of them not fixable? That is the new, unique thing, I think, of this season. There may be fractions, fractionations done that can never be repaired.”  (I did the bolding)

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

Shannon stated at the reunion that she'll never speak to Vicki ever again.  Heather has stated that she doesn't see Vicki outside the show and rarely speaks to her on the show.  Meghan states that Vicki is not her friend every chance she gets.  And  we saw Tamra scream fuck you in Vicki's face on the bus and throw viscous comments at Vicki from her side of the couch.  And of course everyone hates and looks down on Kelly.  So yeah, the relationships among the women which were badly strained last year are now blown to smithereens.  I doubt any kind of believable show can be put together with this present group of women just like after this past season of RHoNY I'll find it hard to believe that that group would every voluntarily socialize.

The problem is who does Andy get rid of.  Unless a hw is really out of line, like Brandy slapping LVP, it's the shrinking violet, nice guys that tend to get the axe or choose to leave.  Big or obnoxious personalities tend to get rewarded on the HW franchises.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, her house does sit higher than any of the other HW houses, including Shannon's old house, so she wasn't being dishonest or saying something to just belittle the others. LOL

The reason Tamra is angry at Kelly/Vicki over the Eddie is gay stuff is Kelly's brother tweeted about Eddie having an affair with a man-a friend of his.  The friend, who apparently is a friend of Eddie has denied it.  So Vicki and Kelly saying, oh they were just talking about rumors that were out there, it minimizing what Kelly's brother did.  Tamra talked about it in an interview with Heather McDonald on Juicy Scoop.  The point being Kelly and her family have had a pretty consistent display of using others' social media to slam the RH. 

Heather and Terry having the highest sitting house is pretty much taking a backset the seas level homes this year.  A view is nice but being on the beach is even nicer.  Kelly's house is about three bloks back, but Shannon's rental is right there. 

When they cast next year they need to focus on women who live on the coast-get out of Coto.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

For all Meghan contributed this year she might as well have been sitting on one of the People's Couch es.  Half her comments came from what she saw in the show-not what she experienced. 

Her bringing up Heather and her account of the accident seeming like it was for TV even fell flat.  Meghan knew of the rollover and the airlift.  She was much better when she just indicated she didn't want to go to the hospital.  To me, had they hightailed off the golf course and driven to the hospital would have been strictly a "for TV moment".

Meghan's comment about "TV Heather" reminded me of the time that Meghan and Jim were entering a party and Jim said to Meghan, "You're waving at no one". 

I do agree about "TV Heather".  Both Heather and Terry seem to love the cameras way too much.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect that Andy loves what Terry/Heather and Jim/Meghan bring to the show, more than what Vicki or Kelly/David bring.

OH, YEAH!!!!    I think Andy has more than the "St. Louis admiration" for Jim.  He'd be in heaven if he could develop a Jim & Andy show.

• Love 2

In regards to Vicki's own domestic violence, last year there was a big discussion and admission by Vicki that Brooks shook her violently at a party. Irrc, Brianna was witness to it too.

Now Vicki adds hair pulling or is lying/changing the story.     She is one of those people who lie so much its impossible to believe anything she says.

In true Vicki fashion, along with her pathological lying, she is trying to ruin the marriages around her because she is essentially alone. She is driven to make anyone around her or in her path as miserable as she is.

She has said things and done things to try and destroy her own daughter. No one is safe or immune. 

• Love 12

I listened to Heather McDonald's Juicy Scoop and she said, Shannon had told her in advance about getting drunk and bruised and knew that was what Vicki was talking about when she said she had a secret.  Shannon was dreading having to reveal the story because she was drunk and stupid and it made her look bad.  There was no indication of David physically abusing her.  Shannon pretty much vehemently denies David abusing her.

More interesting, was Michael Dodd began tweeting Heather, after seeing her at a USC tailgate.  Heather wasn't performing just going to a football game.  Michael began tweeting that Heather McDonald isn't funny and Kelly is far funnier.  Michael also decided to text Andy Cohen some similar insults about his books.  Michael said Kelly would never go on her show but would go on the Kate Casey Show. Brilliant researchers the Dodds are they failed to realize The Kate Casey Show is produced by Heather McDonald.    Kate also opens for Heather at some of her gigs. 

So by the time the Reunion and post Reunion rolled around Michael and Kelly kind of sealed the deal about what losers they truly are. I guess they can blame Heather Dubrow and Shannon about being set up but it just seems to me they need to keep their fingers off the trigger when they have the barrel of the gun pointed at their feet. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

In regards to Vicki's own domestic violence, last year there was a big discussion and admission by Vicki that Brooks shook her violently at a party. Irrc, Brianna was witness to it too.

Now Vicki adds hair pulling or is lying/changing the story.     She is one of those people who lie so much its impossible to believe anything she says.

In true Vicki fashion, along with her pathological lying, she is trying to ruin the marriages around her because she is essentially alone. She is driven to make anyone around her or in her path as miserable as she is.

She has said things and done things to try and destroy her own daughter. No one is safe or immune. 

When Brooks had the drunken, recorded phone conversation with Ryan, didn't he tell Ryan that he hit Vicki to keep her in line and that Ryan needed to do the same with Briana?

• Love 11

God, Vicki really needs to go.  She honestly believes that everyone is lying about her being a "con woman" and that she's done nothing wrong.  No one except Kelly wants anything to do with her, and for good reason.  Vicki is a liar, a cheater, a con woman and gossip monger.  No redeeming qualities whatsoever.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Nanny pants said:

God, Vicki really needs to go.  She honestly believes that everyone is lying about her being a "con woman" and that she's done nothing wrong.  No one except Kelly wants anything to do with her, and for good reason.  Vicki is a liar, a cheater, a con woman and gossip monger.  No redeeming qualities whatsoever.  

On a lighter note:  https://www.trashtalktv.com/11/23/real-housewives-of-orange-county-recap-reunion-part-893-the-death-rattle/402247/

• Love 2
On 11/23/2016 at 11:47 AM, PerPlexied said:

I don't know where they're going to go with this cast. The only person who came out unscathed and remotely likable was Meghan (HOW THE HOLY HELL!?). 

Vicki, when your own daughter says you're a liar and a phony, it's time to pack it up. 

Tamra, Jesus is not Beetlejuice; no matter how many times you say his name, he isn't suddenly going to appear in your dark soul. 

Shannon, you played the "getting Kelly naked wasted" all wrong. Bad, bad move. 

Heather, everything you say drips with pretension. Shut up forever. 

Kelly, Nope. 

Greatest line I've read in a long time!  

• Love 6
On 11/21/2016 at 6:50 PM, Pickles said:

Kelly looks terrible in that blue dress. Her boobs are so big. They look like they are down to her waist.

I noticed the dress was backless, which might explain why she wasn't wearing a good bra to support those things.  That doesn't explain why she compromised how she looks from the front for an interesting back when she'd be sitting on a couch the entire time.  She's even stupider than I thought during the run of the show.

• Love 9

And before Kelly (or her relatives hiding behind an 11 year old's Instagram - why does a kid so young NEED an Instagram?) fat shames ANYONE, she should remember where SHE was before the reunion. Oh yeah, a fat farm. 

What a stupid cow. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

^^^THIS 1000x. That is the thing I don't think Madame Puppet can get through her hateful, feeble-minded head. She is NO different from any pig on this show. I realize that she initially thought she'd come on as perhaps a Greek chorus-type of sophisticated voice of the show. That ship has sailed, Madame Puppet. There's nothing 'fancy' about you. From your nasty, unconscionable gas-lighting of Shannon in her first season, your reprehensible display in the van this season, and your hypocritical screeching like a zoo ape in the restaurant where you "last saw your brother-in-law," <eyeroll> you have made it crystal clear that you are the same calibre of rube as the revolting gaggle of hags with whom you film. You, Madame, <puppet> are a hog on a reality show. Don't EVEN try 'looking down' on ANYONE.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

And before Kelly (or her relatives hiding behind an 11 year old's Instagram - why does a kid so young NEED an Instagram?) fat shames ANYONE, she should remember where SHE was before the reunion. Oh yeah, a fat farm. 

What a stupid cow. 

What adult woman/grandmother uses her elementary age granddaughters IG account to send hateful messages to begin with? I hate to say this, either  Kelly's mom needs some professional help (mental/emotional) or it was Jolie that sent it, which means she is following in her mothers nasty footprints. :o

• Love 6
On 11/23/2016 at 8:02 PM, ButterQueen said:

Not believing something is not proof.   That's an opinion.  The only thing that exists is Vicki's word against Shannon's.   Since Vicki's word is worth about 1 rupee,  I'll go with Shannon's bizarre story. 

• Love 23