Type keyword(s) to search

Marriage Boot Camp - General Discussion

• Start Topic

In the seventh-season premiere, one celebrity enters boot camp alone and must go on a search for their partner.  Later, the couples are surprised when Montel Williams arrives and begins revealing secrets.

On 6/3/2016 at 6:00 PM, stillhere1900 said:

Who are the *celebrities* ?

literally had to make sure to watch the first part of the episode because I had no idea who some of these people were.

I think Dean may have a little sugar in his tank, so I question the relationship with Tara Reid.  I'm guessing Dean is a gay bestie that agreed to be on the show with her.

And how very fitting of her to pretend she is too "busy working" to be on a reality show....girl, you signed up to be on Marriage Bootcamp, the fact that your agent even let that happen lets me know you have nothing better going on.

• Love 4

Tara is a terrible actress, but I knew that.  And I think Lisa has appointed herself shit-stirrer because she is also a terrible actress…and model.  And the "doomsday" issues are more bullshit than the usual reasons people are on this show.

• Love 4

So without the public humiliation or rigors of "therapy", I can diagnose Tara and WhatshisName's relationship problem...Tara, you married a gay man.  This guy would probably have a a better shot a long term relationship if he paired up with that guy Cody.  And what was the deal with him running around looking for his "wife", asking if anyone had seen "Tara Reid"?  Um...she's the only 'Tara' expected in the house, so last name is not necessary.

i have no idea what rock the production team kicked over to find these "celebrities".  I can honestly say the only person I had heard of was Train Wreck Tara.  I skipped last season altogether after not knowing who anyone was, so I don't think I'll be tuning in this go-round either. 

• Love 3
On 6/3/2016 at 8:00 PM, stillhere1900 said:

Who are the *celebrities* ?

For anyone wondering whether or not to kill some brain cells watching this season, here is the list of 'celebrities':

Tara Reid and her... 'boyfriend'

Lisa D'Amato (of ANTM cycle 5, and ANTM:All-Stars) and her husband, an 'entrepreneur.' She was a shit-stirrer even way back then, when I saw her on ANTM the first time.

Michelle Money and Cody Sattler - apparently a Bachelor/Bachelorette couple. I have never seen a season of that show, so I had no idea who they were.

Brittish Williams and Lorenzo Gordon - who I've also never heard of, who are both apparently on Basketball Wives:LA. I love how the website calls him an 'international basketball superstar" and yet when I google searched his name, most of what came up was about their breakup last year and how they are on Marriage Boot Camp now.

And lastly, Toya and Memphitz Wright. He's a record producer and she's Lil Wayne's ex. She also had a reality show or two, and wrote a book.

~~~~~

I have a weird soft spot for Tara Reid, messy as she is, so while I probably won't be watching I'll be keeping up with it. Lisa was cringeworthy on ANTM5, and I never watched AllStars, so I don't know if she's grown up or not. My guess is she hasn't. I'm bored of this show though, and the 'therapists' are nearly as awful as the celebs.

• Love 2
On 6/5/2016 at 0:34 PM, BusyOctober said:

And what was the deal with him running around looking for his "wife", asking if anyone had seen "Tara Reid"?  Um...she's the only 'Tara' expected in the house, so last name is not necessary.

Or how about "I'm here with a camera crew, can you guess who I'm looking for?"

21 hours ago, ArcticWolfRS said:

For anyone wondering whether or not to kill some brain cells watching this season, here is the list of 'celebrities':

Tara Reid and her... 'boyfriend'

Lisa D'Amato (of ANTM cycle 5, and ANTM:All-Stars) and her husband, an 'entrepreneur.' She was a shit-stirrer even way back then, when I saw her on ANTM the first time.

Michelle Money and Cody Sattler - apparently a Bachelor/Bachelorette couple. I have never seen a season of that show, so I had no idea who they were.

Brittish Williams and Lorenzo Gordon - who I've also never heard of, who are both apparently on Basketball Wives:LA. I love how the website calls him an 'international basketball superstar" and yet when I google searched his name, most of what came up was about their breakup last year and how they are on Marriage Boot Camp now.

And lastly, Toya and Memphitz Wright. He's a record producer and she's Lil Wayne's ex. She also had a reality show or two, and wrote a book.

~~~~~

I have a weird soft spot for Tara Reid, messy as she is, so while I probably won't be watching I'll be keeping up with it. Lisa was cringeworthy on ANTM5, and I never watched AllStars, so I don't know if she's grown up or not. My guess is she hasn't. I'm bored of this show though, and the 'therapists' are nearly as awful as the celebs.

Is this the same Memphitz that was dating K.Michelle and apparently beat her so bad that it took her years to get over it?

• Love 1

I think Dean may have a little sugar in his tank, so I question the relationship with Tara Reid.  I'm guessing Dean is a gay bestie that agreed to be on the show with her.

I am in complete agreement.  Who could take one glance at that little man and even think for a second that he's straight?  What a transparent joke!  

Loved all the drama on the set of Tara's new "movie".  Great 1985 neon slip dress there Tara.  

If the Lorenzo the basketball player is such a constant cheat, why is homely little Brittish sticking around? Oh, of course!  The money, duh!

Cody is so simple and completely harmless.  Sad to see such an amazing couple on the brink of breaking up over the tragic act of taking selfies.  Gack.

• Love 2

I feel like my admitting to watching this show is like when Don Draper wrote "The minute you think "i might have a drinking problem," you have a drinking problem." I swear to god I don't know how this show ended up on my DVR, I would blame my wife but that doesn't seem fair (like the music on my Ipod that always comes up at the wrong time). Guys, I have a problem, and this show proves it. There's no one I know on this show, for like the third season in a row. I hate Jim and Cindy so much. I hate Ilsa and Norman so much. I hate the same shit every year, puppet sex, lie detector, idiotic maze, life or death (god, it's hilrious when they do those high school makeup effects and hook them up to some fake defibrulator so that their SO can come in and pretend to be upset), the "Pretend I'm This Person Whom You Blame For Being An Asshole" which Jim takes entirely too much pleasure in (I'm your daddy now! Talk sass to me!), couples race with one person blindfolded, all of the fucking ADR...WHY THE FUCK AM I STUCK WATCHING THIS SHOW! It takes three or four sittings to even get through, I can't take more than like ten minutes at a time! Part of me wonders if it isn't morbid curiousity, how far they can stretch the "celebrity" label. 

Every segment ends with something, then they return from commercial and show you the exact same footage from the two minutes prior to the commercial...that tells you that they think the people watching this are total mouthbreathers who can't hold information for more than three minutes. Fuck you, show! I mean you're called MARRIAGE BOOT CAMP; wasn't the premise that these people were in fact MARRIED? Are any of them married now? Or engaged? Or thinking about marriage? I'm convinced they only leave Marriage in the title because Jim and Cindy are (guessing here) STAUNCH Christians who are glad to take money from people living in sin, but don't want their brand name tarnished. 

I do like thinking that Jim tells Cindy how he can't wait to "make love" to her right after they cut to commercial every time. It's so fucking gross! 

Also, high class movie set that just lets another camera crew crash their production. 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I feel like my admitting to watching this show is like when Don Draper wrote "The minute you think "i might have a drinking problem," you have a drinking problem." I swear to god I don't know how this show ended up on my DVR, I would blame my wife but that doesn't seem fair (like the music on my Ipod that always comes up at the wrong time). Guys, I have a problem, and this show proves it. There's no one I know on this show, for like the third season in a row. I hate Jim and Cindy so much. I hate Ilsa and Norman so much. I hate the same shit every year, puppet sex, lie detector, idiotic maze, life or death (god, it's hilrious when they do those high school makeup effects and hook them up to some fake defibrulator so that their SO can come in and pretend to be upset), the "Pretend I'm This Person Whom You Blame For Being An Asshole" which Jim takes entirely too much pleasure in (I'm your daddy now! Talk sass to me!), couples race with one person blindfolded, all of the fucking ADR...WHY THE FUCK AM I STUCK WATCHING THIS SHOW! It takes three or four sittings to even get through, I can't take more than like ten minutes at a time! Part of me wonders if it isn't morbid curiousity, how far they can stretch the "celebrity" label. 

Every segment ends with something, then they return from commercial and show you the exact same footage from the two minutes prior to the commercial...that tells you that they think the people watching this are total mouthbreathers who can't hold information for more than three minutes. Fuck you, show! I mean you're called MARRIAGE BOOT CAMP; wasn't the premise that these people were in fact MARRIED? Are any of them married now? Or engaged? Or thinking about marriage? I'm convinced they only leave Marriage in the title because Jim and Cindy are (guessing here) STAUNCH Christians who are glad to take money from people living in sin, but don't want their brand name tarnished. 

I do like thinking that Jim tells Cindy how he can't wait to "make love" to her right after they cut to commercial every time. It's so fucking gross! 

Also, high class movie set that just lets another camera crew crash their production. 

If it's any consolation, your post is hilarious!

I do feel your pain, though. I have NO excuses. I actively seek it out each week on my cable company's online On Demand (I only have very basic cable). Although I've never been embarrassed to admit that I eagerly look forward to my yearly summer crack fix of Big Brother and Bachelor in Paradise, it's imperative that this show remain our little secret! The first season I watched was because of Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother (which, damn it, thanks to Kendra and Hank also being in the cast, led to compulsively watching Kendra on Top), last season's draw was The Bachelor's Sean and Catherine, and this year it's due to the Bachelor franchise's Michelle Money. I can only hope that next season there won't be anyone I've ever heard of, which is already the case when it comes to about 80% of each season's cast. I know...who am I kidding? I try not to think about all the major things I might have accomplished if I hadn't wasted thousands of hours watching bad reality TV over the last 25+ years. Because, of course, that's the ONLY reason I'm not the POTUS.

• Love 3
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:05 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Fuck you, show! I mean you're called MARRIAGE BOOT CAMP; wasn't the premise that these people were in fact MARRIED? Are any of them married now? Or engaged? Or thinking about marriage? I'm convinced they only leave Marriage in the title because Jim and Cindy are (guessing here) STAUNCH Christians who are glad to take money from people living in sin, but don't want their brand name tarnished

I agree.  There is a huge difference between a couple who is married and having difficulties, and a couple who is ambivalent about even being a couple, and have been dating on and off, or for a short time.  I know Tara Reid, but mostly I know her from years ago, when there was a big story about her getting really bad breast implants, then had surgery to fix them, and several times when she was photographed with a boob "accidentally"  popping out of her dress.  Accidentally is in quotes because it happened enough times it seemed like it must be for the purpose of getting attention.

The other couple I know is the Bachelor couple, because that show is my guilty pleasure.

Edited by backformore
  • Love 2

I watch America's Next Top Model, so I know of Lisa; BiP for Michelle & Cody, and Tara is "Tara Reid", of course.  But I don't watch Basketball Wives (any version) or whatever the other couple is from.

• Love 2

I don't even think it's anything recent.  I think she's talking about her tabloid days when she was in her early-to-mid 20s: the drunken antics, the nip slips, the botched surgery, etc.

• Love 2

I thought that Michelle Money and Cody were only a couple for a month before they broke up. What are they even doing on this show? I think Michelle and model Lisa are so desperate for fame, they will appear anywhere. Tara Reid looks perpetually drunk or stoned. 

• Love 3

So much bad acting in this episode.  

The chick that is with that muscled guy is a bitch......I think dudebro gym selfies are ridiculous....but I just probably wouldn't get with that sort of dude in the first place.  You can't order a chicken sandwich and then get mad that you're eating chicken!  She knew who this guy was and she went for it....and he seems like a nice enough guy.

Tara Reid is aging terribly, there is a portrait of her in an attic that is getting younger every day.

On 6/10/2016 at 11:13 PM, backformore said:

Tara thinks everyone knows about some recent tabloid stuff, that she doesn't want to talk about.   I bet most of the others have no idea.  I sure don't.

I'm still surprised she was in a movie.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I thought that Michelle Money and Cody were only a couple for a month before they broke up. What are they even doing on this show? I think Michelle and model Lisa are so desperate for fame, they will appear anywhere. Tara Reid looks perpetually drunk or stoned. 

Tara Reid is painfully thin, I don't know.....I think she would look infinitely better if she gained a little weight and maybe toned down the hair a bit.  Its one thing to play the hot young girl at 18.....when you're holding onto the same look 10-15 years later, its time for a change.  It might be nice if she went for more of a honey blonde tone than the harsh peroxide look she seems to have.  I feel like Tara Reid may be on some sort of prescription drug, but I just watched a Frontline about it, so now I probably see oxy abuse everywhere.

• Love 3

I wish tara would stop acting and just be herself.  She does not look good at all

I saw lisa on ANTM. These are the only two i know on this show

The only reason id watch this isbtoo see what shananigans tara gets into

• Love 2

I never have watched ANTM, is Lisa is just another Z-list "celebrity" to me.  However for those of you do remember her from that show, has she just aged horribly or did she have some failed cosmetic treatment done to her face?  Cuz I'm not seeing "model" anywhere in that face in its current condition.

6 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I never have watched ANTM, is Lisa is just another Z-list "celebrity" to me.  However for those of you do remember her from that show, has she just aged horribly or did she have some failed cosmetic treatment done to her face?  Cuz I'm not seeing "model" anywhere in that face in its current condition.

She is not aging well at all.  I vaguely remember her being a party girl/free spirit and maybe she has done some harder drinking/smoking/drugs.

21 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

She looked old for her age even way back then, honestly. One of her photos from ANTM, cycle 5. I never saw 'model' in any of her photos. I think she's just aged horribly.

• Love 1

Chaos ensues when the couples swap spouses; and Jim and Elizabeth are forced to intervene in a dramatic confrontation after Cody reveals a secret from Michelle's past.  Later, one pair's unexpected breakup leads to divorce.

(edited)

This show is fucked up.  The leaders (they are not therapists) stress the importance of honesty.  They push the couple's to reveal everything, especially cheating, because they say a relationship can't be healed without total honesty.  Oh, and that honesty has to be public, on camera.

Then, when Cody takes the "total honesty" thing too far and mentions Michelle's cheating past, well then he's the bad guy for airing dirty laundry.  Cody is confused, because now the message is - complete and total honesty without saying anything your partner doesn't want brought up.  

Cody can't operate under those rules. Most people can't.  And I call bullshit on the premise that this approach helps anyone.  

Honesty between a husband and wife is a good thing. Private and confidential, not on tv.

Total honesty in a couple who are not committed, have not been together long, and keep breaking up?  Not such a good thing.  Especially on a tv show.

Edited by backformore
  • Love 3

I can see why Tara may come in a little more guarded because she is the only one who is a Hollywood actress and not just some reality star who chose to repeatedly show the world their day to day drama, not that she doesn't have enough of her own. The constant bitching and begging by the other women will not make her feel comfortable, especially since she is so obviously on something 24/7. 

Im loving Tara so far. I loved that during the morgue exercise she told them she wasn't playing a role and she wanted to be herself. It did probably seem super ridiculous considering she's an actress and she sees pretend dead people on movie sets. I hate that exercise too incidently. I get what they're trying to do though and it seems to work for some but may not work for everyone. Then when they don't get the reaction they want, everyone whines like a bunch of 5-yr-olds like, "I did it and cried so you have to do it and cry too. Not fair!"

Lol it was hilarious when Tara said something about Dean breaking character when he was on the slab. She's hilarious and I can't wait for whatever crazy fit she's going to throw in the next episode. 

Btw, Next Top Model is a bitch. She said something like if she had to be married to selfie guy she would shoot herself in the face or some such shit?? I don't remember exactly but seriously, she doesn't know them well enough to have such strong feelings. I was like, bitch you don't even know him and you'd probably tap that if given the chance but you never will. Don't hate. 

Then, during the auction, she said no to a guy because she doesn't want an STD! Damn that was harsh considering she said yes to the serial cheater. Does she have any idea what is going on? Seems like an attention whore to me.

OMG I forgot to mention, she's so disgusted by selfie Guy's social media posts but she herself is a model and probably has life sized pictures of herself all over her own house. It's her damn job to stand in front of a camera all day and practice sexy eyes in the mirror while admiring herself. Just whatever.

I just found out there was a new season.

I don't think Tara was shooting a movie at the time because she would have had to blow off her contract to go to the Marriage Boot Camp set.  I think that whole thing was staged to make Tara look like her career A-OK. 

• Love 3

Emotions run high during a fight exercise; someone's fidelity is questioned; Memphitz unleashes his anger on Toya; and Brittish attacks Lorenzo.  Later, Tara and Dean begin to show their true colors.

(edited)

I'd love to see them get Brianna from Little Women LA and her husband on the show. what's his name? Dick Pic? Anyway, I'd definitely watch for that. 

Matter of fact, I think I'll post this literally everywhere until it happens. Who's with me?

Edited by Nowhere
  • Love 2

Looks like this train wreck of a show finally came to rest at the bottom of the cliff...no one is posting, so I'm guessing no one is watching!  I quit after the first episode when I didn't know a single "celebrity", but I planned on lurking on these boards for some good snark.  These Z listers can't even get negative attention!  Pull the plug on this shit show.

Before the show starts, I just want to say that Tara Reid and Dean really confuse me and they are obviously props for ratings. I looked up Tara's wiki and it doesn't mention anything about a relationship with Dean May. At. All. 

I believe that they have been best friends for many many years. One article showed several Instagram pictures of them together over several years, always tagged bff or bestie. They are plants. Period. And the fact that they are on this show together as if they've ever had a romantic serious relationship (maybe casual hookups, friends with benefits type thing), negates the title of the show. 

But I love Tara and Dean and I'm happy they're friends but this isn't the show for them. We'll see after tonight's breakdown what comes out. 

It was hard enough getting past the fact that some of the couples aren't even married, like Michelle and Cody, together 6 months, break up for a while and now dating for two months? And she HATES him! Come on! So what now? are we going to cast any tom dick or Harry that has dated for a couple weeks for MARRIAGE Boot Camp? Key word being marriage. 

Btw, ANTM and her husband don't have marital problems that they need this show for. These people are all fillers. So he stockpiles emergency survivalist gear in their mansion. So the fuck what?? So don't go to that wing, bitch. He seems very loving to her, calm demeanor and all, and she's lucky to have him. If she doesn't want him, he can call me lol.

Somebody please post for this episode! I feel so alone lol.

• Love 2

Michelle there's nothing wrong with a man crying. It doesn't mean he needs medication. If he needs it, then she needs it as well because she has been a stick in the mud since this season started and she can't admit when she does something wrong. But it's poor Michelle, making fun of her man for telling her how much he loves her. Just wow.

• Love 4

Michelle felt that Cody betrayed her by saying she cheated on her ex-husband.  Even though they are participating in a "Boot Camp"  where they are encouraged to be honest and open, and to talk to the group about infidelity and other issues in their relationship.   SO - why is it then OK for her to go behind his back and tell the other women how Cody cries too much, and how he must be bipolar?  I really don't understand her contempt for him - she CHOSE to be with him, but can't stand to be around him.

• Love 3

1. I'm like 99.9995% sure Memphitz has hit and/or beaten the hell out of Toya before this show.  He is barely keeping himself from hitting her while they are taping.  I think he is the same guy that was accused of dragging K. Michelle (LHH:ATL) and beating her to a pulp.  If Toya wants to stay in this relationship, she needs to get a camera to memorialize the abuse and use it when it comes time to divorce him.

2. I'm sad that Toya seems to feel some sort of shame.  There is no shame in a man putting his hands on you, men like that are predators, and they just know how to pick the perfect prey.  But for her to say that this is the "second time" he has spoken to her like that is a pretty clear lie, IMO.  I bet he has spoken to her like that before...and then he has hit her.....and then he is sorry......and then it begins again.  I wish she would leave him, but if she must stay she needs to keep record of the abuse -- for when she needs a restraining order and if she decides to divorce him.

3. On the flip side -- I hate this idea that some women like Brittish have that because she is a woman, HER physical abuse is somehow acceptable, okay, and is a giant joke.  Its really not, and it annoys me that the "counselors" try to make this a Lorenzo problem and they don't focus on Brittish the way they do on Memphitz.

4. And by the way Brittish, you can keep talking about why no one wants to fuck with black men, but did you ever think that women like you are the reason why black women get such a bad rap?  

5. I don't get these counselors....with someone like Brittish, I would suggest walking away from a fight.  She is clearly going to get physical with a man....and he can't get physical back....or even talk to her in a human tone.

7 hours ago, Nowhere said:

Before the show starts, I just want to say that Tara Reid and Dean really confuse me and they are obviously props for ratings. I looked up Tara's wiki and it doesn't mention anything about a relationship with Dean May. At. All. 

I believe that they have been best friends for many many years. One article showed several Instagram pictures of them together over several years, always tagged bff or bestie. They are plants. Period. And the fact that they are on this show together as if they've ever had a romantic serious relationship (maybe casual hookups, friends with benefits type thing), negates the title of the show. 

But I love Tara and Dean and I'm happy they're friends but this isn't the show for them. We'll see after tonight's breakdown what comes out. 

It was hard enough getting past the fact that some of the couples aren't even married, like Michelle and Cody, together 6 months, break up for a while and now dating for two months? And she HATES him! Come on! So what now? are we going to cast any tom dick or Harry that has dated for a couple weeks for MARRIAGE Boot Camp? Key word being marriage. 

Btw, ANTM and her husband don't have marital problems that they need this show for. These people are all fillers. So he stockpiles emergency survivalist gear in their mansion. So the fuck what?? So don't go to that wing, bitch. He seems very loving to her, calm demeanor and all, and she's lucky to have him. If she doesn't want him, he can call me lol.

Somebody please post for this episode! I feel so alone lol.

I'm 85.7% sure dean is gay. 

• Love 4
On 6/21/2016 at 9:14 AM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I just found out there was a new season.

I don't think Tara was shooting a movie at the time because she would have had to blow off her contract to go to the Marriage Boot Camp set.  I think that whole thing was staged to make Tara look like her career A-OK. 

If someone hadn't literally posted an IMDB link to the movie, I would totally agree with you.

When is the last time you've heard of Tara Reid in a movie?

In fact when is the last time you've heard the name Tara Reid and it wasn't about a terrible boob job.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, RCharter said:

3. On the flip side -- I hate this idea that some women like Brittish have that because she is a woman, HER physical abuse is somehow acceptable, okay, and is a giant joke.  Its really not, and it annoys me that the "counselors" try to make this a Lorenzo problem and they don't focus on Brittish the way they do on Memphitz.

I agree.  And they say don't walk away from a fight, but then they say to take a time out - it seems conflicting.  When a couple is fighting, and one tries to "take a timeout", the other is going to say "don't walk away, you're avoiding conflict".   These "counselors"  are not really giving them tools to manage their emotions during a conflict.

Another thing struck me - when they do the role play, where you play your partner during a fight, most of them were portraying their partners in a derogatory way.  I think if my husband imitated me, making me seem shrill and irrational, my response might be to feel put down, unsupported and not listened to.  While there is value in the exercise when done with respect, doing it in front of others like it's a party game is just going to cause more hurt feelings. 

These "counselors"  are not licensed therapists.  they are entertainers. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, RCharter said:

When is the last time you've heard of Tara Reid in a movie?

In fact when is the last time you've heard the name Tara Reid and it wasn't about a terrible boob job.

Sharknado (& its sequels).  I love those movies.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, backformore said:

Michelle felt that Cody betrayed her by saying she cheated on her ex-husband.  Even though they are participating in a "Boot Camp"  where they are encouraged to be honest and open, and to talk to the group about infidelity and other issues in their relationship.   SO - why is it then OK for her to go behind his back and tell the other women how Cody cries too much, and how he must be bipolar?  I really don't understand her contempt for him - she CHOSE to be with him, but can't stand to be around him.

I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that he is very moody or scary in any way. Seems to me like he kisses her ass and it's not good enough. Bottom line is she just doesn't like him. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, RCharter said:

I'm 85.7% sure dean is gay. 

Haha I'm only 85.3% sure. I think he may be just a pretty boy, super rich,  metro-sexual who's out of touch with the real world. I think maybe he's an anything goes type of bi, living the party life and satisfying his needs with anybody he finds attractive, all in the name of good fun. He's like The Todd on Scrubs, "Nothing wrong with those, and nothing wrong with that either. Or that. Or that..." 

• Love 1
On June 25, 2016 at 4:19 AM, RCharter said:

4. And by the way Brittish, you can keep talking about why no one wants to fuck with black men, but did you ever think that women like you are the reason why black women get such a bad rap?  

5. I don't get these counselors....with someone like Brittish, I would suggest walking away from a fight.  She is clearly going to get physical with a man....and he can't get physical back....or even talk to her in a human tone.

That British wonan is the reason why I couldn't get through ep 1 & 2.  Her hollering at Lorenzo like he is her kid and getting physical is disgusting to me.  She is doing the most for camera time and it aint cute and neither is she.  The so called therapists are making it a Lorenzo problem and not telling that argumentative beyotch to stop.  That would not be tolerated if the shoe was on the other foot.  Maybe they did address it, i can't sit thru an episode to find out.  She certainly did not act that way with him on Basketball Wives.  I guess this phony show has to do whatever it can to get patients and make it seem interesting so they can appear to help.  Sigh......

• Love 1