Type keyword(s) to search

Jenny McCarthy: She Doesn't Want Kids to Get Vaccinated

Lisin
  • Start Topic

(edited)

"She hates celebrities? "

Because you know...she is one.  Or that Donnie gave her a whole set of female audiences so...he's also one. And she's BFF with Perez Hilton so for all intents and purposes, he is one. So she hates the thing she is right now. That makes complete sense. 

I kid, but something must be going on for her to air that tweet.

She may have misheard part of it, but it was enough to write this last night:

https://twitter.com/rheadur/status/488910910786781184

Edited by mtlchick

Because you know...she is one.  Or that Donnie gave her a whole set of female audiences so...he's also one. And she's BFF with Perez Hilton so for all intents and purposes, he is one. So she hates the thing she is right now. That makes complete sense. 

You forgot her cousin Melissa. A celeb.  Or her future brother in law, Mark.  Or now that they're all on a reality show, several other Wahlbergs who weren't even celebs until recently.  

(edited)

Yeesh.  They ALL need to keep the fuck off Twitter.  What an utter shitstorm so many of these people cause for themselves on teh tweeter.

'scuse my French but between Sherri, Bitsy, even Ro - just knock it off.  :::eyeroll @ social media::

oops, it's Sherri. 

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 3

Jenny was never on my radar, so although I didn't actively dislike her, I am happy she's back to being off my radar again.  I just don't relate to her in any way.

Ditto.  I thought she was tolerable on the show & didn't hold her Playboy days against her.  I DO understand how the "vaccine" people feel about her.

• Love 2
(edited)

She was on Howard Stern's show this morning.  I don't have Sirius XM, but the one thing I gathered was when she was asked if she was fired from the show she said "Yes and No."  Uh...that normally means yes.

Her new job is going to Sirius XM.

Ha!  That once a week gig is the new job she said on the show would be "competing" with The View?  This is one competition The Spew just might win. Besides worst prepared co-hosts of course.  Or worst production in daytime TV.  Or worst wardrobe, etc.   But hey, they still have that Daytime Emmy winning lighting so there's that. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2

I actually think this radio gig for Jenny is a good thing. She really is a good talker, is engaging and is funny. I never really cared for her on The View - it just did not seem to be a good fit. You could almost tell she was kinda being stifled or something...I don't know. But the radio show where she is center stage and maybe less restricted might be perfect.

I may consider subscribing to Sirius to hear her show. Maybe.

• Love 2
(edited)

That's kinda tacky on Rhea's part. Whatever is going on - that's still her husband's brother and they'll patch it up. But her comments about Jenny are now public record. What's the point in that?

Edited by Miss Slay
  • Love 3

The only thing that bothers me about Jenny being on with Howard Stern is Howard Stern.  After seeing him on America's Got Talent (?), where he was ever so nice, I was amazed at how filthy his mouth was on his show.  I forget who was on, but he asked questions that, IMO, were waaaay beyond the pale.  Just sayin'.

The only thing that bothers me about Jenny being on with Howard Stern is Howard Stern.  After seeing him on America's Got Talent (?), where he was ever so nice, I was amazed at how filthy his mouth was on his show.  I forget who was on, but he asked questions that, IMO, were waaaay beyond the pale.  Just sayin'.

@Medicine Crow I used to listen to Howard Stern all the time before I cancelled our Sirrux XM.  He is filthy - that's his thing. He also somehow gets his guests to tell him things they would probably thought they would never say on air. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I watch Big Brother After Dark, and the e-cig company used to always air the Stephen Dorff/Jenny McCarthy commercials, and I swear since the news she was fired they have decided to only air the Dorff commercial.

Rhea seems like a nut and an idiot.

Edited by Morbs

I watch Big Brother After Dark, and the e-cig company used to always air the Stephen Dorff/Jenny McCarthy commercials, and I swear since the news she was fired they have decided to only air the Dorff commercial.

I feel second hand shame every time I see that newer ad with Dorff.  I keep thinking that the next scene is going to be him going home...to his car.  Take away the voice over and it could be an ad for a treatment center "Have you hit rock bottom?  If so call...."

I have to wonder why her endorsement wasn't more of a factor since just as she was hired the FDA and other agencies were starting to really dig at the whole electric cigarette thing.  It makes me think there were an awful lot of "no thanks" in their search to find someone with the barest national audience recognition factor.  That or both Walters and Geddie knew their days of absolute power were drawing nigh and figured her casting was one last way of sticking it to the show and ABC.

• Love 1
(edited)

She may have misheard part of it, but it was enough to write this last night:

https://twitter.com/rheadur/status/488910910786781184

I know nothing about her but her grammar is atrocious, ("theirselves"). Some of her followers that replied to that tweet are just as bad, with grammar and spelling issues, ("relevent", "relivance", "confidance", "pitty"...)

Why does she need to work?  She's got Blu electric cig money. 

One hour a week isn't actually "work". She probably just took the gig hoping it turns into something more, and/or hoping to land something better. 

ETA:  Rhea is being challenged on Twitter as to whether she really is Mark's wife. She said she needs to get Twitter to verify her (that blue check mark they give celebs after they've been verified). Someone told her to tweet a pic, so she did, rather obnoxiously:

https://twitter.com/rheadur/status/489548401566965763

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 1

I loved the shot of Dorff smoking and riding a bicycle, because who doesn't love to smoke while exercising? Jenny's isn't as funny, except how she loves "da club".

Medicine Crow I used to listen to Howard Stern all the time before I cancelled our Sirrux XM.  He is filthy - that's his thing. He also somehow gets his guests to tell him things they would probably thought they would never say on air.

Cosmocrush, I haven't listened to Howard Stern for years...but I enjoyed him.  He was very quick and clever. I read his book and enjoyed his movie.  I can't even remember if I enjoy/enjoyed filth or just overlooked it.  Sometimes he was too cruel for comfort.   It was always fun to watch him interact with Letterman; I think they enjoyed each other.  I'm just sayin'....

• Love 3

It absolutely slays me, the way this woman injects botox, shills for e-cigs and then screams about vaccines.  smh

And don't forget the ever popular "silicone sweeties" surgically attached to her chest.  Can't get in playboy without 'em!

• Love 1
(edited)

Hasn't she talked about this on the show? I can't remember one way or the other clearly enough.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/jenny-mccarthy-reveals-how-she-told-her-son-about-sex-2014167

OhEmGee!!!

Jenny McCarthy Reveals How She Told Her Son About Sex: He Was "Horrified!"

Jenny McCarthy is probably the best mom to have when it comes to talking about the birds and the bees! The 41-year-old former View cohost, who recently announced her SirusXM show Dirty, Sexy, Funny With Jenny McCarthy, told Us Weekly on Tuesday, July 15, she recently had the "talk" with her 11-year-old son Evan.

When asked about her most recent parenting milestones, Donnie Wahlberg's fiancée admitted: "I just had the birds and the bees talk." The irreverent blonde went on to say it all happened after her son watched a viral video of a woman giving birth.

"He watched that recent video of that dad driving his wife to the hospital who was going to have a baby … She’s screaming bloody murder and he was like, 'What’s going on? What’s going on?' And I’m like, 'This woman is having a baby.' And he was so tortured by it that I had to sit down and give him the birds and the bees talk,” the Singled Out hostess recalled.

The talk couldn't have waited much longer. "I kind of knew it was time because I accidentally told him … that sex was like feet rubs," McCarthy explained. "And I looked on his iPad and there were 2,000 pics of foot rubs and I’m like, 'Oh my god, he’s going to have a foot fetish for the rest of his life!' So I just sat down and had the real heart-to-heart talk with him."

The former MTV host, who is set to wed Blue Bloods star Wahlberg "soon," admitted "it was difficult … but being the kind of single mom I’ve been, I’ve had to wear two hats and I’m proud to say that Evan will never be having sex for the rest of his life after my conversation," she laughed.

So what exactly did she divulge to her son?

"I talked about kind of the physical part. I’m like, 'You know how you’re talking about things happening?' I’m like, 'This is what your body is going to want to do and it’s normal but your body can’t yet because you’re too young,' and he was horrified," McCarthy said, "which is exactly what I wanted him to be but I can’t even imagine."

The loving mom added she simply just wants her son to "always want that open discussion," and to know "he can come to me with whatever he wants always and I will never get mad at him."

Jenny, you STUPID bitch! This is how you choose to pimp your new one hour weekly Sirius show?! Nice way to use and embarrass your eleven year old son, you moron!

She says:

The loving mom added she simply just wants her son to "always want that open discussion," and to know "he can come to me with whatever he wants always and I will never get mad at him."

Yes, Jenny, he can always come to you and you won't get mad, BUT he better know that you might discuss it in a national magazine or on your dumbass radio show!

Gawd, I hate parents like that. Just SHUT UP!!

That poor kid! She sucks. I hope for his sake her radio show fails and she never has a platform again, at least through his pre-teen and teen years.

ETA:

Has anyone seen her Dirty Sexy Funny special on Netflix? The skits she performed in in between each comedienne were EMBARRASING to watch. In one she's masturbating while her son is banging on the door asking for food. In another she is having sex with a guy while her mind is clearly on something else (there's even a scene in which she's bouncing up and down on a guy and his hands are on her bare breasts). She also brings her bf Donnie down with her...in one skit he plays various questionable online suitors.

I know that Jenny became famous playing this type of character, but I would have thought that she had matured enough to not have to do those raunchy bits anymore.

Un-effing-believable! I repeat, that poor kid!

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 4

Not only that @LuckyBitch

If you want to have an open conversation about sex with your kids?  You start long before the age of eleven, age appropriately of course..

Jeebus this woman is ignorant!

• Love 1
(edited)

Wow, even worse. I don't know a 12 year old boy who wouldn't be mortified by everything that Jenny said in that US Magazine article. She is totally despicable for using her son like that in order to pimp her new radio show. That is the only reason she said what she did. It got her a magazine article just as she's announcing her new (one hour/week) radio show.

It was very calculated and for that reason I say she is one shitty parent. 

Since the articles about her new gig said one of the topics of her show will be "parenting", I suspect there will be more of the same from her. Her poor kid.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 2

Hasn't she talked about this on the show? I can't remember one way or the other clearly enough.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/jenny-mccarthy-reveals-how-she-told-her-son-about-sex-2014167

Now that you mention it.... I'm really sure she told this story on The View.... one of those mommy stories that they are so proud about

@RogerFromOhio, I heard it too - at least the "sex is like a foot rub" part.  But you know what?  I highly doubt any of it is true. 

Bitsy clearly left her "make up fun family stories" notes behind for Sherri who is probably sharing it with Jenny.   Making your kid part of your act isn't so funny to them by the time they are tweens.  I think it's disrespectful too.   What's that saying?  If you want your kids to respect you, then respect them. 

• Love 3

I didn't listen to her radio show yesterday since I don't have Sirius (and if I did, I would avoid it) but someone gave me some details.  Her guest was her BFF Perez Hilton and the subject was "Who's gay in Hollywood?" (answer: any man that isn't her fiance. And to Jon Mayer, Zac Efron and Kanye, I'd be calling them out on that.) Howard Stern called in and blasted her for the topic and how she was acting on the radio.  Above all, Howard said if she was talking like this now, she'd still be on the View. 

And Donnie is ok with this and participates as well?

(sigh) he's gone to a few of her comedy shows before and after a tour in Europe.  I can guarantee 80% of the people who went to her shows was because he said he was going.  

• Love 2

@RogerFromOhio, I heard it too - at least the "sex is like a foot rub" part.  But you know what?  I highly doubt any of it is true. 

Right? Because if she actually found 2000 pics of foot rubs on the kid's ipad, finding a good school for the little Zuckerberg in training would be the least of her problems.

Well, if you include the daily dose of Diflucan she was flooding the kid's system with back in the day...

(ugh I just get so angry reading that ridiculous stuff!)

Thanks for the article (which was new to me). Jennifer McCarthy, Doctor of Yeast. Good Lord but she was impressed with herself and I suppose that's what you need to be if you're going to peddle snake oil.
  • Love 3

Above all, Howard said if she was talking like this now, she'd still be on the View. 

Howard Stern knows how to stay on the air.  Just sayin'.     Like Bitsy's move to to a Faux morning show, I'm just glad Jenny McCarthy is going to be working someplace I can easily avoid.  I'll miss her shoes though. 

• Love 1

I never got the feeling that Donnie is into Jenny as much as she thinks he is. She seemed to be climbing all over him the first time he was on, while he was more reserved. I don't think they seem like a serious, bonded-for-life couple. Maybe that's what Mark's wife was implying. I feel bad for Evan that here's another male who will be in his life for a short period of time before disappearing.

She is now neck-and-neck with Sherri for my Mother of the Year award.

• Love 5
(edited)

Right? Because if she actually found 2000 pics of foot rubs on the kid's ipad, finding a good school for the little Zuckerberg in training would be the least of her problems.

Thanks for the article (which was new to me). Jennifer McCarthy, Doctor of Yeast. Good Lord but she was impressed with herself and I suppose that's what you need to be if you're going to peddle snake oil.

and I love how she talks about feeding him hot dogs…. um, does she not know all the chemicals that are in hot dogs (yes even  the so-called "healthy" ones) not to mention all the antibiotics, hormones and other chemicals fed to the poor pigs from whence the hot dogs come??  Moron.

Edited by GoldDustWoman
  • Love 4
(edited)

and I love how she talks about feeding him hot dogs…. um, does she not know all the chemicals that are in hot dogs (yes even  the so-called "healthy" ones) not to mention all the antibiotics, hormones and other chemicals fed to the poor pigs from whence the hot dogs come??  Moron.

@GoldDustWoman, I noticed that too and thought WTF?

Thanks for linking those articles, @NextIteration . Very interesting to read Jenny's theories about how she "cured" her son. 

Here's the hot dog part:

Q: Hi Jenny and Foxy, after today's show, I immediately want to change my son's diet. But if you cut out wheat, gluten and dairy what is left? What do you feed your kids? And what do you look for on labels? And does this mean we can never go to another restaurant again? Thanks so for doing this show! Its been so inspiring and I definitely feel hope!!

JM: You can eat meat, vegetables, fruit (unless you have a kid with yeast), rice products and more. The hardest part is just getting started but once you find your menu of "regular things" it becomes so easy. I Googled where to find most places that sold GFCF. Orgran is one of my favorite online destinations to get so many things. Also when I go to restaurants with Evan, I usually just boil a hotdog and take it with me. It really becomes no big deal.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 2

Meanwhile in the PR.com article.

PR.com: Why are there more vaccines?

Jenny McCarthy: I’m so glad you said that (laughs)! Why are there?! Why do we need a Chickenpox vaccine? I had the Chickenpox. I got to stay home from school.

PR.com: I agree with you. If it’s not something that is potentially fatal…

Jenny McCarthy: Right. That’s exactly what I’ll [bring up] on my next round of publicity.

Um...because it can be fatal in adults?  (then again, I'm not a doctor.) 

• Love 2

Man, I know people that have had shingles and it is incredibly painful. And even had to take my Dad to the ER one weekend for it since Rx can only be given within 3 days of contracting it. Other than stron pain pills. Luckily there is now a shot against getting it - even though expensive. Even with medicare and supplemental insurance.

IOW - no laughing matter, Jenny.

• Love 3

Basically, you can get shingles if you've had the chickenpox. It is the same virus. The chickenpox is the acute infection that occurs when you are young and is harmless. If you contract the virus when you are older, it is more dangerous. The virus never leaves your system and when it wakes up  - due to stress, immune deficiencies, ageing etc - it is shingles.

Most of the time, shingles does occur over the age of 50, but I know people who've gotten it at any point in their adult life post-chickenpox, mostly because of stress.

• Love 5

Basically, you can get shingles if you've had the chickenpox. It is the same virus. The chickenpox is the acute infection that occurs when you are young and is harmless. If you contract the virus when you are older, it is more dangerous. The virus never leaves your system and when it wakes up  - due to stress, immune deficiencies, ageing etc - it is shingles.

Most of the time, shingles does occur over the age of 50, but I know people who've gotten it at any point in their adult life post-chickenpox, mostly because of stress.

Thanks Athena!!.... now Im stressing about catching shingles  hehehe

• Love 2

If you can afford it or find a way, get the shingles vaccine. I personally can't get it now as they give priority to people who are older. As someone mentioned above, you can only get the treatment within the first three days of the flare-up. Good news is that not everyone will get it and those that do will usually just have one flare-up in their lifetime. Bad news, it's very painful and may leave permanent scaring or nerve damage. So, get vaccinated!

Back to Jenny: I want to slap her for being so misinformed about health issues and then talking about it in the media. RESEARCH!

• Love 9
(edited)

Back to Jenny: I want to slap her for being so misinformed about health issues and then talking about it in the media. RESEARCH!

But @Athena, Jenny did do research. She says she went to the "University of Google":

PR.com: Is it that type of doctor who provided you with all of this information?

Jenny McCarthy: Yes and no. I did a lot of digging on my own, the “University of Google” (laughs). I found the diet myself, I found the supplements myself. Then the DAN! Doctor was the one who said, “He’s got yeast.” I was like, “What’s Candida?” People don’t realize it, and it’s not only in these kids by the way. My sister was loaded with it. That’s how we diagnosed my sister. She had chronic illness and found out through Evan that she had Candida. It’s one of those things that I think people are going to see more and more as time goes on.

Edited by LuckyBitch

Just one more heads up on shingles, if that's okay. My 19 year old daughter had a bout of shingles a few months ago. Painful doesn't begin to describe it. She had to suffer the first outbreak but the anit-viral meds prevented a second batch from breaking out. Just a heads up that it can happen to anyone no matter age.

Now back to regular programming.

• Love 4
(edited)

My 88 year old Mom had shingles last year. I was not really familiar with it. She had some red blotchy small rash areas around her back and tummy area and then a couple days later developed an excruciating pain that I guessed must have been sciatic nerve or something because she said it was radiating along her back, then down her leg, then her shoulder and I was about to take her to ER if I couldn't get in to see her Dr. the Dr. ( incredibly) had an opening that very morning and immediately diagnosed it as shingles and prescribed a drug that mitigated the pain and she was comfortable by that evening. The doctor said her case was not a severe case! Based on what I saw with her experience, I will be getting the vaccine when I am covered by Medicare as it is recommended for seniors. My understanding is the vaccine, which is pricey, is now covered by Medicare Part D (and the supplemental coverage that most people get). It is certainly worth checking with your insurance and seeing if it is covered and getting it if it is.

Edited by CathInAZ
  • Love 4