Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 09/26/2016

Jaded
  • Start Topic

I mean, when I say I don't like Sara, I wouldn't care if she stayed at the table. She's just filling a seat at this point, but not offering anything to the discussion (negative or positive). Not like repulsive Jedi, who I would like off this show ASAP. 

Apparently this was Jedi's quota day for hollow criticisms of Trump. I really feel like she only does this for, what, one day out of 10-14 to make it seem like she's unbiased and that Hillary really is just so much worse than Trump that she deserves being railed against everyday by her. Everything about her is sneaky and manipulative. There is no "real" side to Jedistupid, which she pretty much admitted when talking about shifting into a persona (yesterday, I think it was?). And her dancing and mugging at the beginning while everybody else just walked out and sat down like normal people... Just UGH.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Vinyasa said:

Sunny, when you're talking about Trump's weight you need to get the facts correct.

If you take his height at 6'1" (which you said he didn't look 6'3") 236 pounds his BMI is 31.1. You called him "morbidly obese". BMI of 31.1 is NOT morbidly obese.

You are staring to annoying me!

236 pounds is considered obese, though.   Just not morbidly obese.  AND -  many people think he weighs more than what he says.

Regardless, he is one of those men who think men get "portly"  when they are successful, but women  are judged ONLY on their sexual attractiveness.

It's the same double standard about adultery.   If a man "strays", it's because his wife wasn't good enough to keep him.

• Love 19

Don't you think both Donald and Whoopi have BMI's over 30? Plus they both have unhealthy eating habits - junk food - and don't exercise. They even have more in common than that - weird hair styles, yuuuuge egos, and think their opinion is the only one that matters. 

• Love 8

I am rubbing my hands and cackling to see if the ladies actually hold Bottle Bleach Blonde Bimbo's feet to the fire when she appears on the show tomorrow. I saw what they did today...trying to set the pieces in place. The only three that I know will hit her hard will be Sunny, Joy and Whoopi.  The show kept hyping her appearance for tomorrow and actually showed her! Has she been on the show before?

In every interview that I ever saw Monica Lewinsky in, she never, ever said that she felt "violated" by Bill Clinton. On the contrary, in her interview with Bawawa, she called him her "sexual soul mate." And that was AFTER the whole mess came out; after the impeachment etc. So Giuliani Nosferatu can just SHUT IT.

• Love 16

Yes, Giuliani has become quite terrifyingly skull-like.  (Trust he's not sick, after leading the charge that Hilary's too "ill" to serve.)  Amazingly, I think I read yrs  ago, either when he was humiliating his wife via flaunting his mistress or when he earned praise after 9/11 (his only comparative was G,W. Bush, so  who wouldn't look good) that he was voted "Most Handsome" in high school (boys only, parochial, I think.)

/

• Love 3
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

In every interview that I ever saw Monica Lewinsky in, she never, ever said that she felt "violated" by Bill Clinton. On the contrary, in her interview with Bawawa, she called him her "sexual soul mate." And that was AFTER the whole mess came out; after the impeachment etc. So Giuliani Nosferatu can just SHUT IT.

I'm glad you mentioned that.  I keep hearing Giuliani saying that Bill Clinton violated Monica Lewinsky.  Violated?  two adults had a sexual relationship.  Yes, he was in a position of power, but there was never any indication that she was forced or coerced to do anything. 

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

Just saw Rachel Maddow talking about The Donald doing business with Cuba (under embargo) about twenty years ago.  I wonder if they'll talk about THAT!!  I can hardly wait to see her soft-shoe around that one!!

I wonder, it's still an exclusive story, until the Newsweek article comes out.  Will The View ladies know anything about it?

If it looks like they will bring it up, I'm thinking Kelly-Anne might suddenly find something else she needs to do instead of appearing on The View.

• Love 5

Second segment - Whoopi:  "Babble, babble, bluster, spit, why can't we see his taxes?"  None of these women were able to make a direct hit & Kellyanne proceeded with her usual M.O., Clinton bad, Clinton tired, Clinton can't cut it.  If you're going to watch for anything uplifting, don't bother.

• Love 8

I was so pissed when Sunny was not in the opening credits. She has the same title as Jedi—why is one there every day and the other is not (particularly an important interview like this one)? I can’t help wondering if Conway requested she not be present as a condition for the interview. I wish Joy had been able to speak more—you could tell Conway was deliberately trying to ignore her—but this was actually one of those rare moments I kind of loved Whoopi. Someone like Conway will not respond to a direct question. It’s just misdirect, misdirect, misdirect. She’s like Nicolle Wallace that way. The only way to get an answer is to scream your question over, and over, and over like Whoopi with the tax returns. So, props Whoopi. Don’t get used to it.

Jedi could not have been more glowing when she introduced Conway. You would’ve thought she was introducing the Pope with the way she put on.

• Love 20

watching today, I had flashbacks to an earlier View, a different campaign:

THEN:

"What makes Sarah Palin qualified?"

"What makes Obama qualified?"

NOW:

"why won't Trump release his taxes?"

"Why won't Hillary release emails?" 

Yeah, Conway is an older, smarter, less shrill version of Bitsy.  And somewhere Bitsy is sitting home watching, crying into a bowl of gluten-free cereal, wishing she had the job of interviewing Conway.

• Love 12

That was a a disaster (to use Trump's favorite word).  I wasn't expecting much but everyone yelling and no one getting their point out was a waste of time. I'm giving the producers the side eye for replacing Sunny with Paula today. 

In other matters, how radiant is Lupita?  I don't think there is a more beautiful woman on the planet. 

• Love 16

As I've been reminded, people are entitled to their own political opinions, but felt Ms. Conway using her appearance today to attack Hillary Clinton, distasteful.  On the bright side, Kellyanne didn't look the least bit happy being grilled by panel members.

• Love 7

I guess they're getting a lot of negative feedback about the KAC segment. On the after show, Paula said she thinks they were rough on her especially in comparison to Mook's interview. Joy acknowledged that she's biased and said, "I didn't sign on to this show to be objective." IOW, "I'm no journalist and I don't claim to be."

Edited by merriebreeze
  • Love 14

The Conway interview was a hot mess. I'd be surprised if Trump actually showed up on the show despite the many times it was mentioned that he hadn't been on the show. I'm also wondering if they'll have the VP candidates on the show before the election. 

The Lupita Nyong'o and David Oyelowo interview was really nice and it seemed like they spent a decent amount of time on it considering how rushed other guests have been. 

Someone should have told Whoopi that Agnes Nixon created both AMC and OLTL. Both were ABC Daytime shows and the clip they showed of Agnes was from the OLTL finale show on The View. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Haleth said:

That was a a disaster (to use Trump's favorite word).  I wasn't expecting much but everyone yelling and no one getting their point out was a waste of time. I'm giving the producers the side eye for replacing Sunny with Paula today. 

In other matters, how radiant is Lupita?  I don't think there is a more beautiful woman on the planet. 

I'm so disappointed,the shilling will be seen by Trump supporters as further proof that Women/ the MSM/Clinton Supporters are stupid.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, atomationage said:

@MulletorHater calls him Ghouliani.

I use Nosferatu and Ghouliani interchangeably.  What does that say about me?  And doesn't it make sense that he'd be a yooooge supporter of tRumpenstein?

1 hour ago, backformore said:

When Trump criticizes Clinton's "negative ads", does he understand that her ads are just replaying his OWN WORDS?

Ms Conway failed that question last night when Megyn Kelly posed it to her last night - she just deflected to Clinton again.

Do I want to watch clips, or do I want to keep my blood pressure in check?  Did they talk about Hoboken :( ?

Well, isn't that ironical... Jediblahblah acknowledges that the over-ride yesterday is dangerous because it exposes our soldiers, etc due to drone strikes - has she ever blamed Obama for leaving Iraq due to the SOFA agreement that Bush signed?  You know, the agreement where Obama tried to negotiate a continued presence of our soldiers without exposure to prosecution, but al-Maliki refused?  Sort of like that, Jediblahblah?

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, NextIteration said:

Ms Conway failed that question last night when Megyn Kelly posed it to her last night - she just deflected to Clinton again.

Do I want to watch clips, or do I want to keep my blood pressure in check?  Did they talk about Hoboken :( ?

Holy shit!  Conway repeats the EXACT same words on The View that she said to Megan Kelly.  And the biggest lie is that Trump "answered the questions that were asked"  in the debate.  NO, he didn't, he went off on tangents every time.    And Conway is all about deflect, deflect, deflect. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, merriebreeze said:

I guess they're getting a lot of negative feedback about the KAC segment. On the after show, Paula said she thinks they were rough on her especially in comparison to Mook's interview. Joy acknowledged that she's biased and said, "I didn't sign on to this show to be objective." IOW, "I'm no journalist and I don't claim to be."

Exactly. This is THE VIEW. The essential concept is about being subjective.

• Love 8

Conway is so typical of any Trump supporter in that they have elevated evading, deflecting and going off topic, to an art form. I fully expected her to be as annoying as Pence in that regard and she didn't disappoint. Did Whoopi honestly expect a straight answer from her about his taxes or anything else for that matter? 

If it weren't so early, I would have got a glass of wine and for every time that Conway was asked about some insult or slur that Trump spewed out and she bleated out, "Hillary Clinton...." I would have a sip. Seeing as how she offended me, maybe I should have.

It just astounds me that ANY woman would want to work on his campaign, especially if it means defending his hateful, racist rhetoric. They must swallow a lot of bile and I really hope that the pay cheque is worth it. It is so apparent that this man has zero respect for women and just thinking about being in the same room as him makes my skin crawl.

I was surprised at how quiet Joy was but then again, Whoopi didn't give anyone else much of a chance to speak.

Conway makes me want to scream but not as badly as that vapid, air head Kayleigh McEnany. If Trump stomped on a puppy, in front of her, she would make up some excuse for it and keep smiling her eerie, zombie-like smile.

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, dinkysquid said:

If it weren't so early, I would have got a glass of wine and for every time that Conway was asked about some insult or slur that Trump spewed out and she bleated out, "Hillary Clinton...." I would have a sip. Seeing as how she offended me, maybe I should have.

I am taping the show right now and thinking I won't watch it until later tonight after I've had some brandy. It sounds like in gonna need something to dull the pain. 

This show never fails to disappoint. Sigh.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Sorry, I beg to differ!!!  Plus, she's taking on The Donald's orange hue ... maybe it's contagious???

Well, at least her hair was ironed down to look smooth instead of fried, right?  Right?

She's got impressive education credentials and is apparently a pretty smart gal, a former lover of Fred Thompson's (now there is an accomplishment!) but this robot automaton shtick is getting really old - it makes her look stupid and an embarrassment to womyn kind.

• Love 8
Just now, NextIteration said:

Well, at least her hair was ironed down to look smooth instead of fried, right?  Right?

She's got impressive education credentials and is apparently a pretty smart gal, a former lover of Fred Thompson's (now there is an accomplishment!) but this robot automaton shtick is getting really old - it makes her look stupid and an embarrassment to womyn kind.

My bold.  Okay, right, but your smooth is my stringy, so ....   LOL.

• Love 1

I was so pissed when Sunny was not in the opening credits. She has the same title as Jedi—why is one there every day and the other is not

They only have the people in the opening credits who are going to be on the show that day (and in the order they are sitting around the table). So now the opening makes sense, as compared to last season with Michelle in the opening and airhead Sara there everyday.

Jediblahblah seems to be off on Fridays and Raven is there only on Fridays.

You'll see Sunny in the opening credits on the days she is on the show.

Oh Where do I start? Where?

Jeebus Cripes on a Cracker! LIAR!LIAR!PANTSONFIRE!!!, You Bottle Bleached Blonde Bimbo on CRACK. It should be noted that BBBB is known to hate the Clintons (and her hubby too) for yeeeeeears, so no wonder the Tangerine Tinted Piece of Shit (TM Desi Lydic) hired her.

Deflect...lie...deflect...lie...that's ALL she did. I WATCHED the debate, and he didn't answer a single question. Kept interrupting and sniffling.  Why, why, WHY didn't Whoopi or Joy slam her with that? That it was her "candidate" that did the interrupting the MOST. Whoopi tried, and she got in a couple of "don't even start that shit" but it went nowhere, sadly. Or why it doesn't MATTER who donates, because the money used has been proven to go to good causes and help people. Orange Orangutan can't say the same.

She did it on Maher's show, she does it all the time on MSNBC, and I refuse to watch Fox, so I don't know how it ended with Megyn Fox.

AHEM

I LOVE David Oyelowo! I HOWLED at his "when people say they want to become a Brit 'Wha'ever the 'ell FORRRR?'" versus when a Brit wants to become a U.S. Citizen: "That's SO AMAAAAAZING!!!!!!!" in an American accent.  

And then both Lupita and David doing the Cavina (sp? my cc has it with a V) walk. That interview did so much to cleanse the palate of the bullshitclusterfuckery of the the BBBB "interview."

Off to watch the After show...

• Love 9
2 hours ago, dinkysquid said:

Conway makes me want to scream but not as badly as that vapid, air head Kayleigh McEnany.

A thousand bouquets for this comment.  Wonder who/how many she's blowing to get/keep these gigs.   Oh...did I type something inappropriate.  Sorry (™Gilly).

• Love 6

So KAC admitted that her boss committed a crime, right? (violating the Cuban embargo). Surely there'll be some ramifications from that even if it's just that Trump refuses to pay her because she's not doing the job the way he wants it done. According to Trump, not paying people who do work for you is "good business." What a sniffin' stiffen' Snot! 

Edited by merriebreeze
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, merriebreeze said:

So KAC admitted that her boss committed a crime, right? (violating the Cuban embargo). Surely they'll be some ramifications from that even if it's just that Trump refuses to pay her because she's not doing the job the way he wants it done. According to Trump, not paying people who do work for you is "good business." What a sniffin' stiffen' Snot! 

Nope. What she said was he "decided not to invest" and never answered the question! And right on cue, threw in Hillary's name, and the Clinton foundation taking money from the Saudis, who "hate girls, women" and all that.

• Love 4

I'm having an issue with people who are commenting on Ms. Conway' s looks.  It seems hypocritical to be upset about Trump's comments regarding women's looks while commenting on his supporters looks.  

Im always curious about the women who support, make excuses for and lie for Trump, do they not realize that when he fails they will also be attacked by Trump?  

• Love 9

Here's the exchange -

FARIS: So are you denying that his company spent any money in Cuba?

CONWAY: I think they paid money, as I understand from the story, they paid money in 1998. We're not supposed to talk about years ago when it comes to the Clintons, but with Trump, there is no statute of limitations. (emphasis added)

[CROSSTALK]

JOY BEHAR (HOST): He's the one.

FARIS: But I don't believe you're allowed to spend money unless it's a humanitarian effort or a government effort, in that context when you're dealing with this particular regime's embargo.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I'm having an issue with people who are commenting on Ms. Conway' s looks.  It seems hypocritical to be upset about Trump's comments regarding women's looks while commenting on his supporters looks.  

Im always curious about the women who support, make excuses for and lie for Trump, do they not realize that when he fails they will also be attacked by Trump?  

1 minute ago, sugarbaker design said:

You're not the only one.

Aww c'mon people ... if we can't criticize her, then who??  LOL.

• Love 3

Whoopi got a mention on the AOL homepage re: her exchange with Kellyanne Conway (yes I use AOL for email.  I have for almost 20 years ... don't judge me!)   And I heard a clip from the show being played on CNN when I was in the kitchen.  It had to do with The Donald making Miss Universe anorexic. 

So sparks were made, whoop-de-do! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Whoopi got a mention on the AOL homepage re: her exchange with Kellyanne Conway (yes I use AOL for email.  I have for almost 20 years ... don't judge me!)   And I heard a clip from the show being played on CNN when I was in the kitchen.  It had to do with The Donald making Miss Universe anorexic. 

So sparks were made, whoop-de-do! 

They made sparks on Raw Story too.

• Love 4