Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 09/26/2016

Jaded
  • Start Topic

On October 1, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Former Nun said:

I know I complain about the caterpillars on her eyes and her greasy neons...but I think what bothers me more is the way she walks out to the table, "I'm the star--the only star.  Look at me.  Look at meeeeeee!  See how hip I am?  Really sexy too. See how I just love to dance?"  All this crap on that short walk.   Calling Roger Ailes, calling Roger Ailes.  Surely you have some great full-time gig for her in whatever new and wondrous projects you'll be working on.  She's one of your biggest fans.

That walk and the things she says about herself.  She is constantly talking about herself as this TV celebrity, when talking about truly being an introvert, or dating non celebrities, or one night stands with non celebrities, or walking the red carpet (!), yet I never heard of her before and I am pretty sure she is quite unknown.  I had at least heard of Sunny Hostin before she came on the show.

I also believe she is a pretend libertarian.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, bannana said:

That walk and the things she says about herself.  She is constantly talking about herself as this TV celebrity, when talking about truly being an introvert, or dating non celebrities, or one night stands with non celebrities, or walking the red carpet (!)

She can tout her hard news/Libertarian/celebrity credentials all she wants if she will just stop bragging about her crazy-awesome 45-minutes-minimum sex life.  GAG. 

The minute someone says something like that and plays all cool and coy and kittenish, I instantly suspect they ain't gettin' any or what they are getting isn't that great.  Kinda like with Whoopi and her crass gloating about how she hits it an runs.  Blech! 

It's just trying a little bit too hard imo.  People who are really that sexually active and satisfied usually don't feel the need to advertise it.

• Love 11