Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

So far no chance to vote for Pro Bowl Girl or Game Day Girl with the last regular home game coming up on Sunday. I think Sydney, Emma, Holly, or Jacie will be pick for the Pro Bowl. Three year vet Brittany was chosen PB Girl an season five? Would love to see Samantha or Kinzie be chosen for Game Day Girl.

YAY!  Nicole is going to Pro Bowl!  As she is my favorite of the girls (and I would include Courtney Cook in my list of favorite girls before she went in a different direction) , I'm glad she's going to Pro Bowl.  I think she deserves it.

I watched the game today, mostly 3rd quarter onward.  Hardly saw DCC except in a wide shot where they were standing on the sidelines.  Any change in their red outfits?

I'm watching the game now (thanks DVR). There was quite a long camera shot on Veronica in the bumper before commercial break. Same Christmas outfits.

Put me in the surprised but happy club regarding Nicole. She has heart and has put up with some nonsense (remember the producer ambush/quack nutritionist from MTT7?) and is a worthy candidate. Next year: Jacie or I'm gonna be mad!!!

• Love 1

Caption doesn't mention retirement maybe that is because the cowboys are in the playoffs?

All the engaged girls plus a few middle to upper vets seems right though ( Danielle would be the only shocker)

Edited by pink317

Note from Mod:  Please remember to use spoilers when posting about any of the girls who may retire from the team next year. We do not know who will officially retire yet. I will edit any posts where spoilers are not used or ask the poster to edit their post. Crossing fingers for a season ten and a where are they now special. Thank you.

Just wondering...why are retiring girls' names considered a spoiler if the show doesn't talked about who retired? It seems to me that there would be no spoilers until auditions start because that is when the show filming begins.  It would be interesting for first episode of the show to feature retiring girls' point of view about their retirement but since that is not a part of the show, I am wondering why retiring vets are considered a spoiler. 

I am not criticizing or complaining, just wondering :)

Note from Mod:  Please remember to use spoilers when posting about any of the girls who may retire from the team next year. We do not know who will officially retire yet. I will edit any posts where spoilers are not used or ask the poster to edit their post. Crossing fingers for a season ten and a where are they now special. Thank you.

Why are the girls that are retiring spoilers?  They are not part of the show. Thank you!!

• Love 1

Well I know that but the probowl location never has anything to do with the super bowl location. It's always in Hawaii

Pro bowl has been held at the Super bowl location several times in the past. Just saying, its not a completely random location as the super bowl will be held at university of phoenix also!  :)

Just a hypothetical question if non of emma , holly , jacie retires this year does edge of the triangle stay exactly the same ?did that ever happen before ?

Ever since i have been following dcc it usually changes bec one sometimes two people of the three people in the front retire every year  !! can the three people stay but change spots (that would suck )

Edited by mmm

Nicole just finished his 5 year tenure as other cheer teams would call it. Jessica Alison  , Jennifer Alexis and Katy are getting married . Veronica and Ashley got kinda shit this year for weight and injuries that's why they are probably leaving. The other people especially Abby i am surprised by 

Edited by mmm

The 2015 group leaders would be group 1- Sydney, group 2- Holly, group 3 or 4 - Jacie, Jenn K. (Or vice versa)... basically the four leaders who are not retiring. Jacie and Jenn would get bumped from 2nd to 1st and leader order is by group leader tenure (hence sydney leader of group 1)

Jessica is engaged, but I have no idea on why Abby is leaving. Danielle's father is a NYC firefighter and her brother may be a NYC officer. She may be worried about them and may want to spend more time with her family and boyfriend. Jordan's career is starting to take off. Jennifer is getting married on 3/21. Ashley is married, and I think she is doing a counselor internship. Angela just got married in March, Veronica got called out for her weight, and Emma and Katy are getting married. Nicole has put in five years and had a few knee injuries.

I guess we will find out who is leaving when the swimsuit fittings happen for the 2015 Swimsuit Calendar shoot. I hope we get to vote for who gets pick for the 2016 Sideline Calendar next year. The girls who are in the pictures are the ones who will be trying out again.

I also would not be surprise if a few girls get cut at tryouts. The last few years have been brutal, and if one or more girls show up with extra weight or not bring their A+ game, they will be shown the door (unless they are a favorite of Kelli and Charlotte.)

@bigskygirl  i agree about cuts especially since the rookie class this year is kinda of weak i expect a massacre at least four of these rookies are not making it back   

• Love 1

The 2015 group leaders would be group 1- Sydney, group 2- Holly, group 3 or 4 - Jacie, Jenn K. (Or vice versa)... basically the four leaders who are not retiring. Jacie and Jenn would get bumped from 2nd to 1st and leader order is by group leader tenure (hence sydney leader of group 1)

Yes but all 4 assistant slots would be open. I'm hoping Kelsey and Jinelle get chosen, and Jenna.

Do you guys think Brittney Schram will re- audition next year? I'm hoping so, she's one of my favourites. She's going to be around 31 next year and she's had back problems and got called in during this year's season for her weight (still think that her part in it was fake), but then again I'm pretty sure the oldest DCC ever was Linda Badami who was 37. If she does, next year will be her 5th year. I just want to see her and her sense of humor on MTT again. I don't think she's ever been a 2nd group leader either, but she's been in show group many times.

• Love 1