Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

The group leaders, seconds, plus four from show group. Total of twelve.

Has the four been named? I like to try to guess these things so Im thinking Kelsey, Jinelle, Samantha, Jenna. Possibly Brittney subbed in for Jinelle.

Did anybody notice that tonight/today was the 2014 calendar release party?

Cowboys DJ EJ @CowboysDJEJ
Follow
#DCC calendar release party selfie with @DCC_Rachel
11:03 PM - 25 Oct 2014

Edited by lscobee

The team had its calendar launch party. Pics on dccheerleaders on twitter. Ashley made the flyer and the cover of one of the calendars. She is so pretty! (Marie/Ferrel). They have a game day calendar this year, is this new?

Carissa is an All Star? I thought you had to be a DCC for 3 or 4 years  before you could become an All Star.

I think Carissa wanted to stay longer, and was offered show group but couldn't do it.  Not all girls have the financial support of family, spouses, boyfriends, etc.  Carissa is a hard working, talented girl but it may just be that she couldn't sustain the lifestyle of being a DCC, and also a real lifestyle because maybe her life demands she work harder and work more, because there's no backup for her financially.  I think her talents were always recognized by K&J, and I I think she has shown her commitment to them even if it's not part of what we see as viewers.

Meh, I don't have any problem with what they wrote. They were just trying to make their friend feel better.  I can understand not being thrilled when you have worked super hard to achieve a dream and random people who don't know you at all (myself included) are criticizing you. I mean, it is part of the deal when you sign up for DCC, and DCC probably need to develop a thick skin, but I think it's okay to respond to "haters" (lol can't believe I used that word) every once in awhile. 

I th

Meh, I don't have any problem with what they wrote. They were just trying to make their friend feel better.  I can understand not being thrilled when you have worked super hard to achieve a dream and random people who don't know you at all (myself included) are criticizing you. I mean, it is part of the deal when you sign up for DCC, and DCC probably need to develop a thick skin, but I think it's okay to respond to "haters" (lol can't believe I used that word) every once in awhile. 

I thought Ashley Paige's comment was very sweet. 

I agree with all this, but Ashley Paige never won me over.  I was always on Team Fake when it came to her.  She has an amazing look, she's drop-dead gorgeous.  But she's missing most of the rest of the "whole package," so whatever she has to say carries no weight with me.  I never noticed vet Ashley looking heavy- she's got a beautiful body and look.  I did see a post from shelly Bramhall that looked like Mia filled in for her on a recent game, so maybe her injury continues to be a problem.   

There was nothing wrong with the old costumes, besides MAYBE needing a pop of color. But red? That's too much when in another few months, they'll be donning their Santa suits. It's a step back. The Breast Cancer outfits were a lateral move. Just as horrid.

• Love 1

I like the red personally. Sure red is a Christmas color, but it's also a good Halloween color. I can't see any other viable options for a pop of color honestly. Orange would look too happy for the Halloween performance and nothing else would really be "Halloweeny."

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1

Since GLs are going, there are only four girls in contention. Earlier I guessed Kelsey, Jinelle, Samantha, Jenna. Possibly Brittney subbed in for Jinelle.

Brittney and Kelsey are confirmed.

Edited by pink317