Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I think that they always start with gifts from the group leaders , sometimes in the past group leader and their 2nds got gifts together !

The most impressive for me this was veronica got group 2 a bunch of Nike active wear , maybe bec she's Nike spokesperson they give her stuff for free .

Edited by mmm

See this is the kind of stuff we'd know about if only they would show more of the season!!! I would love to see the girls hanging out in the locker room. When they still did the blogs, the girls said there's a catered lunch and everyone hangs out in their PJs!

• Love 2

Isn't this a board where we are supposed to be able to discuss things that are going on with DCC I don't see why certain topics should be off limits I feel like if this was cassie or another DCC this topic wouldn't be so called "sensitive" and would be open for discussion

Agreed.  If we can't talk about it here, where can we talk about it?

Agreed.  If we can't talk about it here, where can we talk about it?

I completely agree that photos/videos shouldn't be linked here, but I don't understand why it can't be discussed. Leaking of personal photos and how it was dealt with is something that was shown on the show (and for the record I'm still pissed about that TCC being dismissed over it).

This is NOT the same as Whitney's photo "leak" as that wasn't a leak at all. She posted the pictures herself to Facebook. Whitney put it out there. The other TCCs didn't own their photos and it was within the photographer's right to use them in whatever fashion they so choose. Holly is a victim of a CRIME. Someone hacked the cloud and stole the pictures/video (which very well could have been deleted from her phone years ago) and posted them online. Also there are plenty of other places to talk about the fappening photo leaks.

Edited by pink317
  • Love 1

Note from mod-On the topic of the alleged leaked pictures/video.

The discussion is in the same category as certain political issues, and there are other places to discuss this online.

Yes, what happened with Whitney, the one TC candidate whose ex-boyfriend sent the naked pictures of her to Kelli and/or Judy, and the pictures of certain TC candidates on facebook or twitter were discussed on the show. What has possibly happened with Holly and Tobie was not brought up on the show, and the discussion falls into an area that PTV has determine to be off limits due to high chances for dickishness.

Holly and Tobie may be victims of a serious crime. Their private pictures and/or video may have been hacked by someone who wanted to have some fun at their own expense. There may be a chance of the discussion could lead to dickishness because some posters may find the topic distasteful and off-putting.

Any posts after this one note from mod on this topic is in violation of the above statements and will be deleted. I will not be deleting the posts asking why the discussion ended. If you have any questions about this please send me a PM instead of bringing the topic back to light in this one thread. Repeat offenders will receive warning points.

Thank you.

Is anyone following girls' London trip? So many cute photos. This is my favorite one so far:

https://twitter.com/DCC_Kinzie/status/531154313281028097/photo/1

My vote for best group gift would probably be the retro DCC sweatshirt (can't find a pic to save my life LOL).

I like this one too: https://m.facebook.com/DallasCowboysCheerleaders/photos/a.10150588217391035.381890.181648811034/10152380701171035/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Halftime entertainment for Portland State Univ football game. The girls are back in Dallas

This seems so odd to me.  Why wouldn't they have their own cheerleaders for their halftime show?  I'm sure the DCC are better but still, it's your own school's cheerleaders!!

A great deal of DCC performances/appearances are odd....like seeing them dance at an airport or show up to the opening of a Dunkin Donuts. I guess if the company is legit and willing to pay then pretty much anything goes.

Last year Kelli allowed the girls to audition to dance in Selena's halftime show. Samantha and Jenn K (?) made the cut. I think she extended that privilege again this year. I haven't been keeping up  as I've been busy with holiday stuff....does anyone know if we need to look out for DCC dancing in the background with Pitbull's dancers?

It's interesting to see what girls are going ? Rookies usually don't go unless they are short on people who can go like 2011 because ashton and britney evans injuries holly got to go ! also nicole and angela said that they really wanted to go in interviews before and they have been doing some show group stuff this year  since they have group leaders this especially Nicole !

• Love 1

Jacie and Olivia went on USO their rookie year. Can definitely see rookie Melissa going if any rookies get placed on the roster. I think half of the girls who went on Christmas tour last year retired so there should be a lot of new faces this time around.

Any Pro Bowl news?

Edited by pink317

The DCC left this morning on their USO tour. Sydney said they are going to Japan, Guam, and Hawaii.  I can't wait to see the pics!!

Edited by nmvrn
  • Love 1

The last home game is on the 21st, so I am guessing Pro Bowl Girl will be announced at the game. I also wonder if there will be any mention of girls who will be retiring since it will be the last regular home game performance for the squad.

I find it interesting that certain DCC do not connect with the group and never appear at the special appearances....Jordon Daigle especially. I also think it's sad that vets who are not in show group don't get to travel at all. I understand the why, but was happy to see Angela and