Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

He probably helped his dad/uncle/cousin/guy next door who did handyman work on the side. He was the guy who fetched tools, steadied boards, help carry sacks of things, and maybe even crawled into tight spaces that dad/uncle/cousin/guy next door couldn't fit into.

And, I bet, some sort of substance abuse problem.  That dead-eyed, slack-jaw thing, plus the VERY skinny physique.

• Love 2

I got a little laugh when JJ admonished one of the teen Confederate flag haters to "listen to mother".  It made her sound a little more worldly and modern, like she's trying to speak the latest slang. If JJ really wants to sound hip, next time she should say it the hard core way... "listen to muva" like Wendy Williams says it.

• Love 1

Episode 1, Case 1:

Every litigant in the case needed to be ordered to buy/use an iron, visit a barbershop, and make better decisions in life. Defendant #1 Christopher Easley looked like an overgrown 4-year-old and was working his stankface and shitty attitude. I'm not sure if his 'tude is a side effect of being overindulged by his parents or if he has a social/behavior disorder. Defendant #2 Bailey found JJ so funny that he was in tears. He needs new friends. JJ told Defendant #3, who "does music," that he plays with himself far too much, and Defendant #3 let JJ know that he thought that she was throwing red-hot zingers.

I can't say the Plaintiff was in the right, because that case involved his Confederate flag, and that pisses me off.

Episode 1, Case 2:

A strange ginger shared that he liked to pick up Craigslist hitchhikers with his "bus." The bus broke, and he used his long-distance girlfriend's debit card for a bunch of bills. The plaintiff was a fool to give this unemployed bozo her debit card, and her choice to get bull-inspired nose-ring was quite foolish too.

Episode 2, Case 1:

A home health aide (we all know what that means) doesn't know how many days she works, how many days she goes to school, and she has a weird expression on her face. The veteran with a disability broke my heart a bit...he was a young-ish guy, and it's heartbreaking to see what sacrifices he has made (no doubt he also has conditions that are considered 'invisible') and the shit he has to put up with because he can no longer be 100% independent. He said that the Plaintiff (suing for unpaid wages) was never around, and he'd always have to track her down, and she rarely showed for work. The Plaintiff smirked throughout the case, not giving off a vibe off innocence. Then she tried to make herself look better by spewing allegations in the hallterview that made me want to punch her lights out.

Episode 2, Case 2:

A landlady named Precious Jade Teo had major beef with a tenant's coughing and yawning. Presh needs to join an improv group if she hasn't already done so, because her unbridled impression of the Plaintiff was beyond entertaining. I have no idea how JJ kept a straight face. The tenant asked Cox Cable to install a phone line, and some sort of damage was done. The Plaintiff wanted his rent back and some other money. Really, the best part of the case was the coughing and yawning.

• Love 9

1st case: What...exactly is wrong with the plaintiff? Why does she look like she's letting out a slow queef but wants to be discrete about it? She should've did the Hammer dance while coming down the aisle to let it out. If she had hit the Typewriter one good time she could've been a little more comfortable.

2nd case: COCKS! I mean, uhhhh, I'm too tired for this bullshit. I was talking to my girlfriend, but from the looks of it, like, an aging Geisha wouldn't give a veteran his money back? I don't know. And was ol' girl's name "Precious Jade"? Furreal? What was the chick's name in Memoirs of a Geisha? The kinda slutty one? Wasn't it Pumpkin or some shit? Girl...now I see what happened to her.

3rd case: The plaintiff and defendants looked like a white trash One Direction. Why is the dude with the Confederate flag the one with sense? Aw well. And oh shit! Was Lil Chris Brown feeling himself? And she said the dude on the end "plays with himself" and that he should "give himself a rest"...oh fuck. And she threatened to make them walk home...whew. Every now and then you get a reminder that JJ is basically Mr. Miyagi with Aquanet. And she usually shows her powers when it comes to smart ass young people. And they lied their asses off. The Middle Douche is the one who ripped the flag off the truck. Let this be a lesson, folks. Don't think in terms of Democrat versus Republican, Liberal versus Conservative, Left versus Right. Those distinctions are really...irrelevant. The distinctions that matter are "people who contribute to society" and "people who don't/take from others". If you work every day and aren't bothering anybody, you can have whatever flag you want on your car. If you're living off your parents, in Junior College, playing with yourself, and you're out looking for kicks with your asshole buddies, regardless if you're more socio-politically evolved than the person with a Confederate flag on their truck, you're still a loser.

4th case: Isn't it funny how broke, freelance sound technicians who drive buses look like broke, freelance sound technicians who buses? XD. And what was up with his fish tail mullet? I...don't get it. He's like Otto from the Simpsons without the charm.

• Love 8

1st case: What...exactly is wrong with the plaintiff? Why does she look like she's letting out a slow queef but wants to be discrete about it? She should've did the Hammer dance while coming down the aisle to let it out. If she had hit the Typewriter one good time she could've been a little more comfortable.

Well gee thanks, 27bored.  I'm at work trying to be professional so that Byrd doesn't have to support me, and you have me laughing so hard I'm in TEARS!  Lord help.

• Love 5

Hey, Precious, if too much frozen food and coughing and yawning (holy smokes, woman!) are the biggest tenant problems you have, you are a helluva lucky landlord!  Have you never seen this show?!?!  This one is a keeper, for sure.  An intervention for coughing.  I was just about to skip through this one, then we got Precious' performance. Totally worth sticking around! I expect this to show up as a youtube montage, ala "tupperware woman". 

Oh, the teenagers.  Yikes. I fear the three miscreants (white trash One Direction! ha!) will be local heroes.  And Byrd speaks! "Shootin' fish in a barrel!"

And this:

Don't think in terms of Democrat versus Republican, Liberal versus Conservative, Left versus Right. Those distinctions are really...irrelevant. The distinctions that matter are "people who contribute to society" and "people who don't/take from others". If you work every day and aren't bothering anybody, you can have whatever flag you want on your car.

Well put, my friend!  Ah, the good old days. I may not agree with what someone else says (or thinks), but by golly I'll defend their right to say it. We don't have to all agree, but we can all be respectful. One of the great things about our gang here!

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 8

Do you think I wouldn't enter this contest?  I have been waiting for JJ to pick up the phone and call me for over a decade!

To enter, I lied about living in the US, where I have only a mailing address.  Oops

Toaster, did your entry show up on your FB page? I was expecting it to post to mine but it didn't. Although I got a "thank you for entering" message, I wonder if I should re-send! If yours did show up, I will re-submit. Thanks!

I got a little laugh when JJ admonished one of the teen Confederate flag haters to "listen to mother".  It made her sound a little more worldly and modern, like she's trying to speak the latest slang. If JJ really wants to sound hip, next time she should say it the hard core way... "listen to muva" like Wendy Williams says it.

She was talking about the one guy playing with himself!

I didn't like the results of that case because I would have been cheering on the urinating on the Confederate flag. Though I understand the ruling.

unemployed bozo

He wasn't unemployed, he was a sound mixer.  It may not be particularly lucrative, but it's an avocation.  I wonder what JJ would have said if somebody told her, at 26 and in law school, that she needed to get a job?

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 1

You know, it may have automatically covered it ... but once she told me there was no record of the car, my mind started reeling thinking about all the accidents I didn't have but surely could have and how I would never have another single cent to my name if I didn't have the insurance. I mean, honestly, I really don't know how people can NOT have car insurance and not be a stressed-out mess every time they get behind the wheel.

Thanks, stewed!

In NJ, if you buy from a car dealership, they get the car registered for you and there has to be proof of insurance. I bought a new car a couple weeks ago and the salesman called my insurance company and I spoke to the agent myself, the salesman gave her the vin number and the particulars. I had a new insurance card in the mail 2 days later.

• Love 1

Call me immature, but I couldn't give a fuck that some guy had a flag that's been used to antagonize and terrorize people for decades torn off his truck.  The show shouldn't have touched this case at all IMO but I guess since the defendants were so entertainingly stupid, it was hard to pass up. 

• Love 9

I have very low standards for hotness, so it was only natural for me to find yesterday's mentally challenged contractor and today's redneck racist swine to be super cute.

I'm gonna get into my freshly insured new car and find a life for myself!

And every member of White Trash One Direction was totally stoned. Baby Crispin Glover there in the middle had the reddest, glossiest eyes I've ever seen. (I'm not sure if it was this episode or the one with the crazy Asian lady mimicking snoring sounds, but right behind the Plaintiff's stand sat a lady [man?] who looked like Bruce Villanch's younger sister/brother.)

Would also like to mention that we are all doomed after we get diabetic nerve pain, mesothelioma, issues with our vaginal mesh implants or any number of diseases I hear about on JJ's commercials, when the best CNA who shows up is the dead-eyed, flat-affect girl from today's show.

Every now and then you get a reminder that JJ is basically Mr. Miyagi with Aquanet.

Stahp! I'm dying of giggles here! Bwahahhahaa!!!

The Precious! The plaintiff coughed and yawned too loudly! If you don't want a stranger in the bedroom next to you, coughing or doing other irritating things, stop moving strangers in. Maybe the plaintiff didn't look all that upscale, but the defendants? Holy shit. Imagine living in that Munster house with them? 

Looney Tunes "Home Health Aide" who has no training in well, home heath aiding? Sounds to me like she was actually hired to be a housecleaner but called health aide so she could get paid by someone else? I don't know. Something not right with that girl:

JJ: DId you work on weekends?

LT: Yes

JJ: How many days a week did you work?

LT: Three. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

JJ: Those aren't weekends.

LT: *Gives unblinking, glassy-eyed Stepford stare*

And what was up with his fish tail mullet?

I totally lost interest in his weird squirrel tail thing when he said he's TWENTY SIX. Dude looks forty.

Okay, the three rediculous misfits (No offense, Giant Misfit!) who think it's okay to vandalize property were so repulsive, silly and stupid all I could think of are these women who are cougars and want boys that age. WHY WHY WHY?? I don't advocate violence, but they all needed a good thrashing or to have their pansy asses thrown in jail for a few weeks to teach them what real life is about. Ugh.

• Love 11

Would also like to mention that we are all doomed after we get diabetic nerve pain, mesothelioma, issues with our vaginal mesh implants or any number of diseases I hear about on JJ's commercials, when the best CNA who shows up is the dead-eyed, flat-affect girl from today's show.

This too!

• Love 2

Call me immature, but I couldn't give a fuck that some guy had a flag that's been used to antagonize and terrorize people for decades torn off his truck.  The show shouldn't have touched this case at all IMO but I guess since the defendants were so entertainingly stupid, it was hard to pass up.

JJ handled that case with way more restraint than I would have. She probably should have left it alone, but it's good she didn't say anything that might antagonize a viewer. If I never hear her accuse someone of playing with himself again it will be too soon.
  • Love 3

I was so proud of JJ for not going on some rant about the confederate flag. That guy has a right to fly whatever idiotic flag he wants to fly. 

If you're so deeply offended by an inanimate object you're not paying attention. 

• Love 11

I have very low standards for hotness, so it was only natural for me to find yesterday's mentally challenged contractor and today's redneck racist swine to be super cute.

The contractor didn't do it for me, but I thought Racist Redneck was cute.  The kid who played with himself reminded me of Vincent Kartheiser -- Pete Campbell on Mad Men -- they have the same smirk and similar hairlines.  He was all set to defend his lifestyle -- "Music's not important?" 

• Love 3

Why was I not given a courtesy bald ponytail alert?

Next time you'll be informed of any OBGWPT (Old Bald Guy With Pony Tail).

If you're so deeply offended by an inanimate object you're not paying attention.

I doubt those three morons know anything about ANY flag and certainly not enough to be offended. They probably heard by accident that this one is frowned upon and that was a good excuse to act like even bigger morons.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 6

2nd case: COCKS! I mean, uhhhh, I'm too tired for this bullshit. I was talking to my girlfriend, but from the looks of it, like, an aging Geisha wouldn't give a veteran his money back? I don't know. And was ol' girl's name "Precious Jade"? Furreal? What was the chick's name in Memoirs of a Geisha? The kinda slutty one? Wasn't it Pumpkin or some shit? Girl...now I see what happened to her.

Precious Jade and the Three Old Cocks...er, Codgers! What a concept for a sitcom!

• Love 4

You still take Pringles as payment for residuals, correct?

Honey Mustard Pringles all day!

Call me immature, but I couldn't give a fuck that some guy had a flag that's been used to antagonize and terrorize people for decades torn off his truck. The show shouldn't have touched this case at all IMO but I guess since the defendants were so entertainingly stupid, it was hard to pass up.

Yeah, but look on the bright side: dude probably gets no action with the ladies. He wasn't a bad looking dude, and credit where credit's due, he had sense enough to track down the dumbasses who vandalized his truck and bring them to court rather than seek vigilante justice (they're from AZ and he has a Confederate flag on his truck...my guess is there are people around him who are about that bullshit). And while I get the feeling the Confederate flag homerism is probably a sop to make daddy proud (call it a hunch), usually young dudes get into shit like that when they're not getting laid. Just imagine a chick the first time he goes to pick her up for a date and he's got that flag waving proudly on the back of his pick-up. The Arizona desert isn't the only thing that's gonna be dry and arid...I'm just saying. I can relate. Before I met my girlfriend, y'all know I was out here in these streets. I used to trick first and ask questions later. I had a sandwich board that said "where it's at?" on one side and "here it is" on the other. But then I met my girlfriend and now I'm normal. STOP LAUGHING!

Tell me about it! I'm so damn tired of that man in that damn kayak in the A-Fib commercial. And the commercial with the old people doing one of everything. But I find the transvaginal mesh commercial to be funny every time. This is why women are better than men, or at least better than me. Because if I had a transvaginal mesh that was itching. chafing, scratchy, or whatever the fuck (and I don't ever know what it is), I'm pretty sure I wouldn't tell anybody. I'd be pokerfacing like Slow Queef in that case today. I might tell my mother, but that's because she has to accept me for who I am. But other than that, I would keep my labial liabilities, my coochie conundrums, my hirsute hoo-ha...fuck it, my pussy problems, to myself.

I'll see myself out...

Edited by 27bored
  • Love 15

Actually, it looks like there are some states where you're not allowed to have a lawyer in small claims court. So I didn't just pull that out of my ass.

And I know it's not a real court. I don't think I've ever seen anyone bring a lawyer to JJ except as a witness.

IIRC, there was a People’s Court episode where someone brought their lawyer.  It was a volunteer firefighter who was suing the head of the department (fire chief?) because of a letter he sent to the NYC fire dept.  (paid job) that the plaintiff said made him lose out on a job.  Guy had a lawyer and MM said that he wasn’t allowed to have a lawyer there.  (plaintiff lost BTW).

• Love 2

Those boys were idiots, but JJ is wrong on one point. Some of the great rock musicians started out as ne'er do well teens who sat in their rooms practicing for years and developing their talent. It's a legitimate form of apprenticeship. Not to say Baby Pete Campbell was going to become the next Eddie Van Halen.

Tomorrow shows a dressmaker case. I love those. You always wonder why the plaintiffs hired these expensive "designers," who produce tacky togs. You can do better with a rag off the rack at TJMaxx.

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 4

Would also like to mention that we are all doomed after we get diabetic nerve pain, mesothelioma, issues with our vaginal mesh implants or any number of diseases I hear about on JJ's commercials,

Huh?! Those sound pretty interesting.  All we get here is "I'll get you JUSTICE"!  "I'll fight for what you DESERVE!"  "Call ME!"  "I sue TRUCK DRIVERS" ads yelling at me over and over and over and over....  Although as I mentioned earlier, if I happen to catch a late-night version (watching one now about a non-permitted kitchen exploding thanks to the Barbie the "Contractor Coordinator") there are fair number of "Hello, lonely people, ooh, aaah" ads.  Not sure which is worse.

We had a tenant bring lawyer to small claims/eviction court once.  Poor guy  had no idea what he'd gotten himself into. Idiot entitled young (single!) mother and her wackadoodle parents kept blathering on about what the bank had told her, and judge asked lawyer if he was prepared to subpoena the bank teller, and he very weakly replied, "Yes?" Judge even kept reminding the woman and the lawyer about telling the truth.  "Does your client understand?!"   We just sat there and let them dig the hole deeper and deeper and deeper. Yeah, she lost. Hope the lawyer in the ill-fitting jacket got paid.

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 1

And, I bet, some sort of substance abuse problem.  That dead-eyed, slack-jaw thing, plus the VERY skinny physique.

Without a doubt.

I doubt those three morons know anything about ANY flag and certainly not enough to be offended. They probably heard by accident that this one is frowned upon and that was a good excuse to act like even bigger morons.

Anyone catch Idiot #2 's halterview when he admitted he was the one who peed on the flag and threw it on the truck? Which means Idiot #1 perjured himself.  I wonder if they walked home to Arizona......

I think Stepford housekeeper and the bug-eyed plaintiff in this roommate case would make a cute couple (cute couple of loonies):

• Love 6

I say that because flag guy seemed like he would mature and move on from those young guy things, like flags on trucks.

I had no problem with him. He spoke well, works and bought his truck with his own money. It was hard to believe he's the same age as those sniggering foolish little bozos who can't make up a better fake name than "Johnny" and are so incredibly stupid they post their crimes on friggin' FB.

There were two flipping episodes with a bald pony tail. Angela Hunter is useless because I did NOT receive an OBGWPT.

Who was the other one? I couldn't have missed an OBGWPT!

• Love 5

Anyone catch Idiot #2 's halterview when he admitted he was the one who peed on the flag and threw it on the truck? Which means Idiot #1 perjured himself

I think the second he announced the culprit as "Johnny," I knew he perjured himself. Because, "Johnny?" Really? Was he kicking a can down Main Street while thinking about signing up for WWII?

Allright...Imma take y'all to court for bustin' my gut.....

So glad I came in early today and read before I opened up.  I have been laughing my ass off at your posts.  My customers know I'm a bit silly but they might have called the 'nice young men in their little white coats' this morning.  I've run out of likes I think but keep it up!!

Mr. Songbird doesn't watch JJ but I made him watch the 3 Stooges case.  He had to concur we raised a well balanced and intelligent son (even tho his nickname is Beavis). I agree the flag guy was more together than those 3 and he has every right to fly the flag. I don't agree but he has all the right to do it.  He's asking for trouble IMO.  Yeah...I picked up on the middle *stoned outta his mind...and as an old hippie I know from stoned* guy confessing to it.

DVR rebelled so I missed Precious...

Carry on with your bad selfs....damn....watching all these folks is effecting my language skills and vocabulary.

I need help....

Edited by OhioSongbird
  • Love 5

I think that the Three Stooges of the Apocalypse were looking for "fun" and would have done the same disgusting things with a flag for a sports team they did not like as with a Confederate flag.  When you are looking for "fun" and you are idiots, the details are not important.  And must be bragged about on Facebook.  I feel sorry for "Johnny" and the fifth stooge who did not have their moment of glory with JJ.

• Love 11

Sorry, rant ahead!

The guy from Arizona bought himself a new truck, then had it customized especially to accommodate a flagpole to proudly fly the flag of his choice.

JJ gave me the impression that she admired?/respected?/tolerated? plaintiff because he said he's employed, and bought and financed the truck himself. Meanwhile, JJ had open contempt for the defendants primarily (IMO) because they didn't seem as "together" in their maturity levels and financial independence as plaintiff seemed to be.

Well, in MY world (™ Judith Schiendlin) an 18-year-old American white boy proudly flying the confederate flag as he flaunts his new flatbed is as "together" as a snowball tossed on the hot grill.

Luckily, I am neither law scholar nor jurist, so I don't have to pretend that the paramount and honorable ideal of free speech prevailed in this case, so all's right with the world. While I am a proponent of "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it," JJ's specific HANDLING of this case annoyed me and disappointed me, too.

Judge Judy could have ruled on the law, even made her statement clear on why she ruled on the law without trying SO VERY hard to humiliate the defendants. The defendants were no heroes in their criminal vandalism, but what JJ did, in her behaviors during this particular case, was to lionize the disgusting choice of plaintiff by treating the defendants with such contempt. The plaintiff was GOOD; the defendants BAD. Not necessary, and, to me, JJ sent absolutely the wrong message by constructing that scenario.

She could have used her bully pulpit as a TV icon in a much more beneficial and evenhanded way. Sure, uphold the law but temper the admiration for the racist plaintiff. Instead she chose to advance her own personal distaste for kids still living at home, with no career or employment dreams, who might one day (in her thinking) need public assistance. I don't believe she cared one bit about the destruction of property central to the case. No. What she despised was the defendants' strumming guitars, partying with friends, asking dad for gas money. Quelle horreur!

JJ is fond of saying that people in their late teens and early twenties (especially males) are not fully cooked yet. Well here was her opportunity to help FOUR morons to get themselves finely sauteed and better-seasoned with a little tough-love guidance from Judy. Instead, she bolstered the bigot's wrong-headed thinking, and pointlessly excoriated three stupid teens who MIGHT have benefited from her guidance.

Sorry, this case just got to me.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 17

OMG this video is as good as watching the show with you ladies!

I love how they don't have the sound on while watching. And I love the part where she moves the camera closer to the tv screen so we can get a close up of those eyes

I think the second he announced the culprit as "Johnny," I knew he perjured himself. Because, "Johnny?" Really? Was he kicking a can down Main Street while thinking about signing up for WWII?

Seriously, he should have picked name more contemporary to his age group like Cody or Ryan.

• Love 2

The Precious! The plaintiff coughed and yawned too loudly! If you don't want a stranger in the bedroom next to you, coughing or doing other irritating things, stop moving strangers in. Maybe the plaintiff didn't look all that upscale, but the defendants? Holy shit. Imagine living in that Munster house with them?

Oh man, my dad (RIP) used to cough like that - sixty years of four pack a day of Camels will do that to you. He would sneeze and I would jump off the sofa because it sounded like a bomb going off. And he snored so loud that it was like listening to a lawn mower in the middle of the night. 

Quick story (I promise). I had an Asian neighbor from down my street that I made a vague acquaintance with while walking my dog. He called himself Jade. One day I heard a knock on my door and he was standing there practically collapsing in the doorway, asking me to watch his dog. I ended up taking him to the hospital where he was for over a week due to bleeding out his bowels. While I was there I looked in his wallet to find his driver's license for the hospital staff and he had a very long three part Asian name - but I guess he just went by Jade for us Caucasian folk so we didn't mess up his name. 

I'm guessing most of you don't live in the South where there are a lot of Confederate flags and a lot of people who aren't racist that fly them - it's more of a family history thing because their great grandaddies served in the Confederate army. I used to be horrified when I saw Swastikas on barns in Pennsylvania but I learned they were a good luck symbol for the Pennsylvania Dutch. I was not impressed by the guitar-picking defendant who thinks he's the next Justin Bieber/ Ed Sheeran. 

• Love 6

I live in Arizona and see lots of confederate flags here. It doesn't bother me because I appreciate them taking the time to warn me that I'm about to encounter an idiot.

It's not about history; it's about antagonizing people. You know people are offended by it and it has a painful history for some of us. Flying it is only done to incite people. Those same assholes wouldn't drive their trucks into South Central LA.

• Love 21

Wow...ItsHelloPattiagain....were we separated at birth?  My Dad smoked 3-4 packs of Camels, too.  Died way too young...51. 

I had the same problem as your neighbor.  A nice ambulance ride, 3 days in ICU and four pints of blood, 2 endoscopies, 1 colonoscopy, and 2 CATs later  they still don't know what happened.  That was a year ago almost to the day but I still feel *ok*.  Keeping the shop open and such.  Hope he is well, also.

sleekandchic.....well said. 

My prayers to Paris, Europe and all the free thinking countries......what do these people want?

Sorry...I haven't seen today's show yet so I have nothing on topic...

• Love 1

The prom dress case brought out so much anger.  This mother/daughter team felt so entitled to a free dress, even though the girl wore it -- another case of a special snowflake who cries 'boohoo, my prom/wedding was ruined and I want all my money back'.  It makes me despise those chicks that turn into whiny babies just because they're getting married/prom/renewing vows.  They get into this 'princess' mindset and feeling that the world owes them a perfectly wonderful experience or else!!  Why does it always gotta be a female?  I feel lucky sometimes that I didn't get the girlygirl gene that makes me want a fairy tale wedding/prom.  I can't recall if I've ever seen a case of a groom saying his tux was not tailored properly, or he didn't like the grooms cake.

To make this personal, my niece just got engaged and I'm hoping that she doesn't pull any diva moves and I have to start side-eyeing her.  

• Love 6

I think that the Three Stooges of the Apocalypse were looking for "fun" and would have done the same disgusting things with a flag for a sports team they did not like as with a Confederate flag.  When you are looking for "fun" and you are idiots, the details are not important.  And must be bragged about on Facebook.

Exactly. I'm pretty sure those dimwitted dipshits know nothing of history (like many young people) and just wanted to something that would make their moronic "Friends" on FB laugh.

• Love 7

I could tell by looking at what the seamstress was wearing that the dress wouldn't be perfect -- but it really wasn't bad, except for the missing sleeve, of course.  Could not understand why someone would trust that the dress would even be that finished.  Prom May 15, call the seamstress on May 9?  Do the stores sell out of prom dresses in September? 

Didn't like the smirk on the civil engineer's face.  She pays thousands for designer fashions in October and needs to sell them two months later?  Because she needs money to pursue her Ph.D.?  But the consignment lady admitted she sold them and kept the money, just because . . . that smacked of collusion to get money from the show.

• Love 7

Why didn't they just go to a store and buy a freaking dress? Six days to make a prom dress, and they're surprised it wasn't fully finished?

She's going to be a peach when her wedding time comes.

A champagne event at a high school prom? A prom on a yacht? Is this Beverly Hills High School?

My prom was at a Hilton Hotel, and the after prom was at my school gym. I wore a dress (the last time I've actually worn one in my life) that I'd worn a few months previously when I was in a cousin's wedding. I looked great, had a good time, and the whole ordeal probably cost less than $200. How much did they pay for that gown???

• Love 4

he should have picked name more contemporary to his age group like Cody or Ryan.

Or Justin or Jason or Aiden or Jaden. I mean, aren't those the obligatory names for everyone under 25?

My prom was at a Hilton Hotel, and the after prom was at my school gym.

Fancy. My high school prom was in the gym. Decorations were probably about 18$ - same price as my dress.

• Love 4

Did I hear the mom say that, among the things her daughter missed was a "champagne" event? Not that there wasn't a little tippling at my prom, but I doubt we would have revealed that in court.

I also thought it was weird that they talked about a "Champagne Reception." It was on a yacht. But maybe the mother was trying to make post-prom apps and 'zerts sound fancier than it was. I say this because she was hell-bent on saying "limo," and was not happy when her daughter called it a party bus.

How about their matching peplum tops? Really uncool.

• Love 2

Ohmylord, *three* people (plaintiff and her two witnesses/moral supporters) kicked out of one case in this morning's rerun!

And to that end, if you are going to go out in public, not to mention be on TV, or (shudder) appear in court, put on a damn bra! Who was that witness, anyway? I understand being poor and not able to afford fancy clothes, but dang!  Bizarro case.

I got the impression there were lots of scammers today, in one fashion (ha!) or another.

• Love 2

Honestly, I had to check to make sure I wasn't watching Springer by accident. Sordid, sordid... the convict husband, Tamika's basilisk stare, ladies fist fighting and leaving blood trails on the floor (and I did catch Olivia in the hall saying next time, no one will stop the fight!) Lovely.

I did rather enjoy consignment lady who says that yes, she got the money for the items but, well, she just didn't feel like giving it to the plaintiff. That's all. No excuses.  I wonder if she realizes that everyone saw her and will NOT be rushing to give her their items. A wee bit short-sighted, I guess.

But - NEURetha. Awesome. Maybe her parents are brain surgeons.

ETA:

not to mention be on TV, or (shudder) appear in court, put on a damn bra!

Gawd! With all the other vileness, I forgot about her. I was horrified at her large, saggy, droopers just swingin' free. I'm surprised JJ didn't tell her to put some underwear on before the case even started.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 4

During the ladies fighting/missing necklace witness' testimony, did anyone catch the disgusting and perplexing description of the trail of blood? The witness kept saying a word to reference the source of the blood but they silenced it out each time. Finally, the witness seemed to gather (from audience gasping? Fleeting moment of awareness of place?) that the word she was saying was inappropriate, so the witness merely stated "down there" while pointing to her own nether regions.

How on earth did such an injury take place during a first fight? Why do I want to know details?

I lost any trace of the historical respect aspect of the confederate flag agenda when those opposing its removal in South Carolina used the "n" word and "monkeys" to voice their displeasure.

• Love 2

I sure hope the Prom Dress Girl doesn't have anything serious happen in her life because for her to fall apart and boo freaking hoo over her damn dress made me want to slap her - and totally slap her mother who played into the whole scenario. Listen people SH&T HAPPENS. I get the whole "It Has To Be Perfect" vibe but guess what, life is NOT perfect and for her mother to enable her and encourage her to be a victim just really pissed me off. 

See, this is what happens when everybody gets participation trophies! Now get off my lawn!!!!! :D

• Love 11