Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

The way everyone is acting about pictures (and deletions) is showing the cracks in the Roloff family.  This should be a happy time for them.  Amy is the kind of grandma who would be happy to post granddaughter pictures and the silence is more interesting than any pictures they could possibly post.

• Love 6

The only people who know for sure whether Ember burned her way into the world via natural childbirth are:

- Jeremy

- Audrey

- Medical professionals who were there

Sorry, but I have a hard time accepting the veracity of the first two.  And any medical professionals would be forbidden by law to divulge information about the labor and delivery without the written authorization of Audrey.  Knowing their loose interpretation of "truth," I wouldn't be surprised if the baby was born vaginally ("naturally"), but with the help of pain medication.  There's nothing inherently wrong with having an epidural, unless you say you had the baby naturally (without pain meds).  

JMO.

• Love 4

Well, to a certain extent, Tori will just need to learn to stand up for herself if Audrey wants to make that a bitch point. I mean, it's easy to shut Auj down on this point. "I know Audrey, you were lucky that you didn't have any health concerns, but I did and I'd rather have a C-section that ended with a perfectly healthy child than a natural birth that ended badly. I mean, I took my doctor's advice, are you suggesting I shouldn't have?"

• Love 7

Honestly, I don't know that we're going to see any extravagant coverage - I mean, I certainly can proven wrong but... There was some genuine interest about whether Zach would have a dwarf while Jer and Auj's tale is well... two normal married people having a normal child. Where's the fire? It's not like thye are Duggars....

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Honestly, I don't know that we're going to see any extravagant coverage - I mean, I certainly can proven wrong but... There was some genuine interest about whether Zach would have a dwarf while Jer and Auj's tale is well... two normal married people having a normal child. Where's the fire? It's not like thye are Duggars....

No, but she sells OILS and ONESIES...

I don't think it is weird she is not in People but I do think it is weird the family SM is very quiet.  Most grandparents post new pictures, aunts and uncles too.  But all of them are quiet.

Whatever...Jackson is around!

Maybe not extravagant. It's just odd to me that two people who are extremely active on SM are so quiet after the birth of their first child. That's exactly what happened with Jamie Otis & then out came the People story with pics (online at least).

With regard to Tori, Auj just doesn't seem to be ballsy enough for a direct comment. She's definitely the subtle (& sometimes not so subtle- e.g. "former family") shade type; and she'd do so hiding behind her computer.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Well, I think they are waiting on whatever news media might pick them up... and this might be by request. I mean, I assume they are home at this point.

I think you're right.  But Audrey did not have to like certain IG posts.  I mean...who has time for that?

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Bunbun77 said:
Hair is not red nor is it curly, yet.

Thanks for linking it, BunBun.

6 minutes ago, Bunbun77 said:

I also just realized they already made her own Instagram page.....

http://instagram.com/emberroloff

Gotta start them grifting early on I guess.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! Who does that?!?! Focus on keeping her alive and well, and less on social media. Hopefully it's just some bs account some psycho fan of theirs made.

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 5

Sweet little Ember, may you always be a light in the darkness, glowing in all you do, enduring, feirce, and hard to extinguish;) May you always believe in the more that is within you, and when stoked and kindled by your Creator - may you be able to burn and glow even MORE than you ever could on you own ? We love you so much Ember Jean Roloff. Thank you for making us "mom and dad" ;) ?

Should we count all the spelling and punctuation errors Audrey "I'm writing a book" Roloff made in this?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Thanks for linking it, BunBun.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! Who does that?!?! Focus on keeping her alive and well, and less on social media. Hopefully it's just some bs account some psycho fan of theirs made.

I hope so too, but it's tagged in auj's post, right over the image of little Em. I'm not super insta-savy so I'm not sure if other people are allowed to tag a post you make, but I think the person posting has to make/approve the tags.

1 minute ago, Bunbun77 said:

I hope so too, but it's tagged in auj's post, right over the image of little Em. I'm not super insta-savy so I'm not sure if other people are allowed to tag a post you make, but I think the person posting has to make/approve the tags.

Oooh, I didn't notice that. Crazy.

Well, I have always said - they're boring. They're boors. They don't talk about anything but themselves. If you disagree with their views, or criticize them at all, they cry like five year olds that you hate them. They literally have nothing to say, and they do nothing but prat at others.

• Love 10

Give it 3-4 weeks when they are existing on little to no sleep and it's all about little "Camp Fire" Ember and the most spontaneous thing in their life will be her bowl movements....I'm sure their 'glory' will carry them through however and they will take great pleasure in instagra-ming it at all hours of the day and night.  

God help us..... .. no I'm serious God, are you listening??  - troll them, not us!!  Thanking you in advance.  

• Love 2

The first thing I thought- is Jeremy wearing a french twist?  I know it's supposed to be a man bun but it sure looks like a french twist.  

Second thing I noticed is the poor baby is wearing a headband...I admit I hate those things on babies.  They look stupid on wee babies.

And what a drippy announcement.  Always more, more and more.  Jesus does not approve.

• Love 7

CONGRATULATIONS to Audrey and Jer on the arrival of their beautiful little Ember Jean., although, I'm a little late. ( Been busy lately.)  

I really like this one photo of them on this link.  Scroll down.  They are facing one another and have the baby between them.  So touching......

So glad mom and baby are well.  Can't wait to see more on future episodes.  

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/09/audrey-roloff-gushes-over-daughter-shares-precious-new-pic/

3 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

The first thing I thought- is Jeremy wearing a french twist?  I know it's supposed to be a man bun but it sure looks like a french twist.  

Second thing I noticed is the poor baby is wearing a headband...I admit I hate those things on babies.  They look stupid on wee babies.

And what a drippy announcement.  Always more, more and more.  Jesus does not approve.

I agree with you on the headbands.  I hate them with a passion - I don't like the way they look.  Especially when people put the ones with the huge flowers on the tiny baby's head. 

• Love 8

Google Ember Jean and you come up with a type of skinny ripped jeans.

Google Amber Jean and you get a model who wears cutout outfits leaning into cars.

So when little Ember Jean starts googlng herself she will get an eyeful.

Will Auj's downstairs get inflamed with the oily pad  put on directly her episiotomy?

She won't disclose since it is her biz to sell these oils.....

• Love 1

There was no sign of Audrey having an IV in any of the photos, so I'll have to believe her that she is the supreme natural birth mother.. I mean, she had a natural delivery...

of course Mama Vanity had to throw a bow headband on that nearly bald babe right away. 

I really feel sorry for that baby girl. Not only are her parents narcissistic hipster grifters, but they named her a stripper name. 

• Love 3

If I hear "natural labor" one more time. Listen Auj..nothing is more natural than carrying a child and giving birth NO MATTER WHAT ROUTE! Shut your flapper about it. Jesus doesn't love you more and you are not a braver, better person. Possibly the grandparents aren't posting more because she isn't letting them enjoy the moment with all of her ridiculous guidelines and they're over it. I have a sister in law like her. Nothing was ever good enough for her, she was the only one Jesus loved. Her way was the only way which made Jesus love her more. Give me Tori any day of the week. I bet she's a ton easier to get along with. More Jackson!

• Love 16

I think the loosely fit headband is just fine and that both mom and dad will be great parents. I was bald for so long, that they taped hair bows on my head. lol

There will be so much love for little Ember Jean.  Not my top choice of names, but, I think it is cute.  

So many blessings in this family.  I'm so happy for them. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think the loosely fit headband is just fine and that both mom and dad will be great parents. I was bald for so long, that they taped hair bows on my head. lol

There will be so much love for little Ember Jean.  Not my top choice of names, but, I think it is cute.  

So many blessings in this family.  I'm so happy for them. 

I think most of us are as happy as we can be for them, it's just that Audrey calls Jeremy's family his "former family"... so ugh.  And always more in Jesus name?  Makes it too easy...

Many people put headbands on babies but I think it is silly.  Makes my head hurt.  In fact, my head hurts when I wear (and immediately remove) such things so I feel bad for them.

I know she is loved, so that is good.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

I think most of us are as happy as we can be for them, it's just that Audrey calls Jeremy's family his "former family"... so ugh.  And always more in Jesus name?  Makes it too easy...

Many people put headbands on babies but I think it is silly.  Makes my head hurt.  In fact, my head hurts when I wear (and immediately remove) such things so I feel bad for them.

I know she is loved, so that is good.

I'm not big on headbands either, but, from my experience, it's usually on for just a few minutes until the picture is taken. lol  Not very practical.   

I suppose that I consider things in context.  I'm glad no one held me on every comment, since, at that age, I was not perfect.  So much to learn, but, I think they are still good people. Over the years ,you learn just how important family support can be.  Lots of room to grow in that area, but, that's okay. 

• Love 2

Heh, I was looking on line to see if the surprising lack of baby photos was due to Jer and Auj waiting on any sort of a coverage from People and look what I found. http://people.com/tv/jackson-roloff-milestones-4-months-old/ That's gotta sting.

• Love 7

More importantly, when exactly will they be considered old enough to be accountable for their dumb ass remarks? They're now both officially late twenties. when will these precious lil babes in the woods not be innocent lil children totally not accountable for their behaviors and words? Will Jeremy and Audrey every be anything but lil blameless babies to be cooed over? I mean Jer thinks women should cede to their husbands and always support the husband's opinions and doesn't trust his wife to not shuck off her undies and fuck uncontrollably if she's alone with a man not him. Is he TOO YOUNG STILL to not hear "Hey, you're a sexist ass?" I mean really, when exactly will Jeremy be old enough to be considered an actual functioning adult that can withstand criticism of his behavior? Because he's clearly right now married, a father, and still completely unaccountable like a child. I also respectfully point out that these poor little babies are in their mid to late twenties and are not required to work because they get paychecks to be fame whores. Being a fame whore means exposing your private moments to public criticism for money and Jer-Bear has been an actual legal adult making that choice for nine years now.

• Love 19

Just a further point - Jeremy in his little missive about how one should never be alone with a member of the opposite sex made it very clear in a very judgemental way that people who said it was difficult were just not trying hard enough. If little bitch Jeremy is man enough to look down his nose at people who doesn't know and judge them, then he's no longer a little child who needs to be granted grace for his childish remarks. This bitch judges others and makes his disdain known publically and considers himself a public figure. So does Audrey - they judge others and we never hear them grant anyone any grace for ANY reason so maybe it's time they stop getting they "well, they're young so they can shit on others and we'll just call it cute" pass.

• Love 20