Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

The second annulment has been refiled 2 days ago, by an actual attorney this time.

Then, that would be the third attempt.  This should be interesting.  She can claim that (1) the marriage was never consummated, (2) that she was mentally incompetent (the most popular opinion), or, (3) that she was lied to.  Her best bets are 1 or 2. 

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 1

What did Danielle really think would happen??? She seriously thought that scumball would want anything to do with her after he got what he wanted?? He fricking manipulated her and she has no clue. Aaaaaah. I guess this is why I watch this trainwreck. AND why the hell would you continue to have a joint bank account!! 

Edited by riffraff
  • Love 2

Wow, she really does not get it. At all. 30 texts, 10 phone calls, and 5 emails. If he hasn't responded to any of that, he doesn't want to talk to you. Texting him more is not going to change that. Dropping in on him by surprise isn't going to change that. I just don't get the thought process there. If she pops up on his doorstep, is he going to say "Oh wow, I'm sorry I've been ignoring you. You mean everything to me. Please forgive me"?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, GracieK said:

I kind of think he's asexual, but will feign sexual interest in whatever gender is willing to line his pockets.  He's a whore in the most literal sense. 

This is entirely possible.

5 hours ago, Quof said:

Not every adult who is weird has a medical condition. Sometimes they're just weird.

In the same way, not every poorly behaved child has autism. Sometimes kids are just brats, with no medical explanation.

ITA...she may just be badly behaved, but I'm still in the "she's a bit of a nutter" camp.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

She filed a second annulment petition on October 4.  It was dismissed by the judge.  Time to get a divorce.

According to her twitter, it wasn't dismissed but reassigned to the original judge.  

• Love 1
Just now, Meowwww said:

According to her twitter, it wasn't dismissed but reassigned to the original judge.  

Dani has lied to me so many times, I don't believe a word from her.  Beth said it was dismissed, and, it was closed, according to the record.  Dani finally broke down, got an attorney and introduced him to correct her filing.  There's no way she can do a court case on her own.  No way.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Virtually Me said:

Dani has lied to me so many times, I don't believe a word from her.  Beth said it was dismissed, and, it was closed, according to the record.  Dani finally broke down, got an attorney and introduced him to correct her filing.  There's no way she can do a court case on her own.  No way.

Can you imagine her representing herself in court??!!??

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, hisbunkie said:

I'm not sure why Mohammed just doesn't file for divorce.  I doubt Florida is a fault state. All he has to do is file and within a few weeks they are divorced. No judge is going to order him to remain married.

Nothing with these two would surprise me anymore.

11 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Can you imagine her representing herself in court??!!??

She absolutely could not do it. She can't even form a sentence!

It must be maddening to Mohamed to see her try to use U.S. laws as a net to reel him in. I think the annulment is no longer healthy for her ~ of course that's never stopped her before! She should be using that money to pay bills and take care of her children instead of trying to play games with Mohamed.

The restraining order was the right move.  Next time he should have her put in jail!

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

She should be using that money to pay bills and take care of her children instead of trying to play games with Mohamed.

The restraining order was the right move.  Next time he should have her put in jail!

I agree about her taking care of her children.   They probably should of been removed from her care a long time ago. Whatever her problem is, I actually think she probably has several personality disorders and a low IQ......I have no sympathy for Mohammad.     He used her from day one. He lied to her and there was never any marriage between them.    He is just one more con man who happened to pick someone who is going to make his life as miserable as she can and he deserves it. He is an ugly person, inside and out.

• Love 10

I realize that not all women can be worldly wise.  In this day of television and social media, you don't need to travel to gain wisdom about other cultures and other men from out of your own area.  Why Danielle are you still pursuing Mohamed.  He doesn't love you and obviously never did.  You should not chase him anymore nor waste anymore of your money on him.  You have children who depend on you and let's face it, they should take priority over the loser Mohamed who continues to be nothing but trouble for you.  Let him go; forget about him and move on.  He did many months ago if he was ever into you at all.  Truth hurts but he does not want you.  Get a grip on your life and start taking care of what is important right now.  Your mental health and the care of the children you are dependent on you.  Mohamed is gone...you really need to realize that once and for all before you lose anything else. 

Hope it works out for you Danielle and Mohamed

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Nutella said:

No, it's how she ACTUALLY found out his address! It may have been reenacted for the cameras, but it was real!

I don't watch so closely but I also just thought that it must have been TLC finding the address for Dani as I strongly doubt her sleuthing abilities.

I guess that could be- so the information was handed to her and she did not "find it out". So to speak. Curious to see if anyone can shed light on this. Because there is no way she would find information like that on her own.  simply not capable.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

I don't watch so closely but I also just thought that it must have been TLC finding the address for Dani as I strongly doubt her sleuthing abilities.

I guess that could be- so the information was handed to her and she did not "find it out". So to speak. Curious to see if anyone can shed light on this. Because there is no way she would find information like that on her own.  simply not capable.

I think Dani's success is the result of obsessing over Mo day and night for months on end. I'm sure she went over every inch of his house, smelled any clothing he left behind, and read and reread any mail or bills that were delivered to her home.  Mohamed was all she ever thought about! Also she might have gotten advice from her significantly smarter friend, Beth.  I believe it's quite possible she found this information on her own. Astonishing, yes, but utterly possible.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I think Dani's success is the result of obsessing over Mo day and night for months on end. I'm sure she went over every inch of his house, smelled any clothing he left behind, and read and reread any mail or bills that were delivered to her home.  Mohamed was all she ever thought about! Also she might have gotten advice from her significantly smarter friend, Beth.  I believe it's quite possible she found this information on her own. Astonishing, yes, but utterly possible.

Next step, Danielle will dabble in voodoo to get Mo back to her. She's threading that level of crazy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Ok, the bank statement is a set up.  Scripted!

That part is actually true.

11 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

I'm not sure why Mohammed just doesn't file for divorce.  I doubt Florida is a fault state. All he has to do is file and within a few weeks they are divorced. No judge is going to order him to remain married.

Because he wants her to pay for that too.

10 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Is this documented information?

yes it is

Greice & Nanda were such airheads.  "heheeeeeh your wife show me she is ugly???" "she is so crazy!!!!"  such deep and nuanced opinions.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

It looked really fake, like so much of this.

10 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Is this documented information?

Believe it or not, it's how she actually found out his address! 

8 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I laughed when Danielle said Miami looked just like Tunisia with all the palm trees... she went to Doha, Qatar... she never set foot in Tunisia.

It made me chuckle because she visited him in Doharrr, not Tooneezya

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

That part is actually true.

Because he wants her to pay for that too.

yes it is

Greice & Nanda were such airheads.  "heheeeeeh your wife show me she is ugly???" "she is so crazy!!!!"  such deep and nuanced opinions.

Some of that might have been the language barrier but I don't know. You gotta love Mohamed's pickup line. "Do you like my t-shirt?" Mr. Suave.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Nutella said:

No, it's how she ACTUALLY found out his address! It may have been reenacted for the cameras, but it was real!

It is a joint account, so it would require her signature/permission to change the address too.  So, I think it was producer driven.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

How long is anyone predicting that Dani can divorce Mo, find another love rat online and be back on 90 day finance? 3 seasons from now?

The TLC money would be golden!

Right now she already has a boyfriend, Ray! He gifted her that red car. He's foreign but already legally in the country. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Nutella said:

Ray is very private, he does not want any attention from the public.

Yea, I know, but, also, Dani doesn't want that kind of publicity either. It goes against her poor me victim status and diminishes the idea that she is so in love with Mohamed instead of obssessed with him.

• Love 3

Watching last night's episode, I'm getting mad at TLC and Sharp for the way they are using Dani for ratings. I couldn't believe how she was dressed during a heavy rain (they probably picked out her outfit for her) and her delusions of getting back together with Mo (I can hear producers telling her "he's waiting for you, go get him!"). Danielle isn't that good of an actress, her anger was showing during the phone call as well as her giddiness at the thought of getting back together with Mo. She's not that bright and production is preying on that in order to get people to watch this poor woman fall into a pool of despair. She's a manipulator herself, but at the same time she's too slow to figure out when she's being manipulated.

• Love 16