Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: Say It Ain't So

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Do Bethenny or her friend frequent the Regency? We don't know and I don't see any real friend of Bethenny's not agreeing to be filmed as this friend did and that is another reason I think it is an employee.

Well, not so fast because.....

Reveal hidden contents

from the reunion it seems that Ramona may have more "dirt" on Tom and presents it to Luann then.

It really has turned into "get Luann at all costs" this season with Bethenny leading the charge. I wonder who will be her target next season? Luann is talking about not returning to the show because she wants her marriage to work more than she wants the fame, so if Luann does walk away (not sure she will), then who does Bethenny target next, Dorinda or Sonja, who? Who does she want off the show[/b]was the most of those left?

YoYo?

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Do Bethenny or her friend frequent the Regency? We don't know and I don't see any real friend of Bethenny's not agreeing to be filmed as this friend did and that is another reason I think it is an employee.

Hide contents

from the reunion it seems that Ramona may have more "dirt" on Tom and presents it to Luann then.

It really has turned into "get Luann at all costs" this season with Bethenny leading the charge. I wonder who will be her target next season? Luann is talking about not returning to the show because she wants her marriage to work more than she wants the fame, so if Luann does walk away (not sure she will), then who does Bethenny target next, Dorinda or Sonja, who? Who does she want off the show the most of those left?

Not surprising!  And given they are still together, she clearly has ignored it.  So onto season #2 of the Tom storyline! 

• Love 1

Meanwhile, wonder what Jacques' reaction to Lu's "public place" comments given her fling with the Pirate occurred (behind closed doors but openly discussed) on TV.

Just now, WireWrap said:

Nah, If Yolanda joined the show, Bethenny would kiss up to her, she just loves "famous" people and their "posse's" LOL It would be someone returning IMO.

No question!

I think the reason she doesn't poke fun at Carole relentelessy like she has everyone else is because Carole has links to the Kennedys, however distant they now are. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Meanwhile, wonder what Jacques' reaction to Lu's "public place" comments given her fling with the Pirate occurred (behind closed doors but openly discussed) on TV.

No question!

I think the reason she doesn't poke fun at Carole relentelessy like she has everyone else is because Carole has links to the Kennedys, however distant they now are. 

I don't think it is the Kennedy connection, it is her media/news connections, like Diane Sawyer.

I don't know if Jacques' is laughing about Karma or feeling bad for her. He never came across as spiteful, so I think it is the latter.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

ETA, I disagree. IMO, the only reason to send that sort of text to someone other than the wronged fiancé is if you know that person would be interested in that sort of dirt to begin with.

Why would you send it to the wronged fiancé unless you were friends with said fiancé? You send it to your friends because it's juicy salacious gossip. My friends and I would text it in a heartbeat. 

• Love 5

Exactly.  I'd send it to my friend.  And, I also wouldn't agree to be on tv stating that I'd sent it, because I don't want to be on tv.  Also, there are a lot of things that I say between friends that I don't particularly want to say publicly.  It's not that I'm being 2 faced, but I just think there are some things you don't comment on publicly if you aren't involved  (like the fiancé of a friend of a friend cheating), but privately, I'd absolutely give my friend a heads up that I saw the fiancé of her friend or coworker screwing around.  

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, shoegal said:

No, Bethenny did not say the manager told her anything about the bill. Bethenny told LuAnn that Tom left the bunny with the bill when she was showing LuAnn the pictures. Then LuAnn left the room and went to her room to talk to Jules and Dorinda. (Incidentally, Jules says it was the 24th, so it was a two and a half week engagement.) LuAnn came back in the room with Bethenny claiming she was with Tom at the Regency that night and the pics had to be from another night, B said she had called the manager and bluffed and said she was there on Wednesday making out with a bald guy and she was "so embarrassed"  and the manager said "oh yeah, you were at the front of the bar". There was no mention of the check.

As to how would the friend know the bunny was left with the check, they would see Tom leave and see the waiter drop the check to the bunny. Maybe the bunny bitched about being stuck with the check. 

Here is how I feel, this wasn't some organic bomb that dropped out of the sky into a friend of Bethenny's lap, this was someone that was keeping an eye on the other HWs/SO that frequent the Regency for Bethenny, so, most likely an employee which is why they refused to be filmed least they get fired from their job. A friend that just happens upon something like this doesn't just sit there taking pictures and taking notes of everything that happens for over 2 hours because they think it is something another friend might want to know unless they already knew said friend wanted that type of dirt in the first place. Also, the bar bill that was given to Bunny after Tom left could have easily been for a drink she had after he left, whoever took the photos was not sitting close enough to Bunny to see the bill or hear what was said unless Bunny was screaming and that is something Bethenny would have revealed to everyone. IMO, Bethenny's "friend" was an employee that actually saw the bill Bunny had to pay.

• Love 7
Just now, WireWrap said:

Here is how I feel, this wasn't some organic bomb that dropped out of the sky into a friend of Bethenny's lap, this was someone that was keeping an eye on the other HWs/SO that frequent the Regency for Bethenny, so, most likely an employee which is why they refused to be filmed least they get fired from their job. A friend that just happens upon something like this doesn't just sit there taking pictures and taking notes of everything that happens for over 2 hours because they think it is something another friend might want to know unless they already knew said friend wanted that type of dirt in the first place. Also, the bar bill that was given to Bunny after Tom left could have easily been for a drink she had after he left, whoever took the photos was not sitting close enough to Bunny to see the bill or hear what was said unless Bunny was screaming and that is something Bethenny would have revealed to everyone. IMO, Bethenny's "friend" was an employee that actually saw the bill Bunny had to pay.

You clearly have never met my friends. Absolutely, there are people who will sit there and take pictures and text a play by play. This is awesome gossip! They were at the Regency having drinks, now there is a cheating drama playing out live before them! My friends would have had that shit on group text, and you stay till the job is done!

As to the bill, maybe it was for a drink that the bunny ordered, no one said Bethenny was absolutely right on that point, but that's a detail the friend/texter would/could absolutely notice and include.

• Love 13

I would.  If I had been B's friend, I'd have been texting over the course of the night, OMG! guess what I'm seeing! and then a pic.  And then I'd have sent more updates.  That would be an easy way to get a time stamp, to be honest, B could have been going back through her texts, and seeing when she got the first text and then when she got one that said "he just left"  

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, shoegal said:

You clearly have never met my friends. Absolutely, there are people who will sit there and take pictures and text a play by play. This is awesome gossip! They were at the Regency having drinks, now there is a cheating drama playing out live before them! My friends would have had that shit on group text, and you stay till the job is done!

As to the bill, maybe it was for a drink that the bunny ordered, no one said Bethenny was absolutely right on that point, but that's a detail the friend/texter would/could absolutely notice and include.

No, I have never met your friends and finding this out, I don't want to! LOL Seriously though, I do not know anyone that would do this, I just don't and I don't want that sort of person in my life but then, I don't get joy from others pain and IMO, Bethenny does and so must her "friend". Agree to disagree because I do believe that Bethenny has others gather dirt on the others for her. She would never leave anything to chance IMO. She has to "know it all" or else!

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, I have never met your friends and finding this out, I don't want to! LOL Seriously though, I do not know anyone that would do this, I just don't and I don't want that sort of person in my life but then, I don't get joy from others pain and IMO, Bethenny does and so must her "friend". Agree to disagree because I do believe that Bethenny has others gather dirt on the others for her. She would never leave anything to chance IMO. She has to "know it all" or else!

Well, I do not know anyone who doesn't gossip with their friends, but maybe those people exist! If they do, I probably don't want to know them either, so we're even! LOL

13 minutes ago, smores said:

I would.  If I had been B's friend, I'd have been texting over the course of the night, OMG! guess what I'm seeing! and then a pic.  And then I'd have sent more updates.  That would be an easy way to get a time stamp, to be honest, B could have been going back through her texts, and seeing when she got the first text and then when she got one that said "he just left"  

3 minutes ago, Christi said:

Ditto...If be taking pics like da paparazzi.and texting blow by blows...probally even a video if I could worm my way close enough..hello!

Pull up a chair next to me, please!! 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Well, I do not know anyone who doesn't gossip with their friends, but maybe those people exist! If they do, I probably don't want to know them either, so we're even! LOL

Pull up a chair next to me, please!! 

This wasn't gossiping though. This went well beyond gossip. Texting photos and taking notes for over 2 hours is nuts and it shows that someone took joy in seeing/watching this and that is just plain twisted, really twisted unless Tom/Luann did something horrid to them personally but again, had that been the case, Bethenny would have spilled those details to further/humiliate hurt Luann/Tom.

1 More thing. I thought Bethenny said that you couldn't use "secondhand info" against someone. Oh, I totally forgot, no one is allowed to use it except HER! LOL

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Christi said:

Ditto...If be taking pics like da paparazzi.and texting blow by blows...probally even a video if I could worm my way close enough..hello!

If the make-out session went on for a few hours,  I’d hand off my phone to someone else so I could Photobomb

buny-photobomb.jpg

• Love 12
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:
57 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Not surprising!  And given they are still together, she clearly has ignored it.  So onto season #2 of the Tom storyline! 

I don't even think we will see John next season.  According to Dorinda she does not want to compete with John for screen time.  I wish I could find the interview. 

The only way Tom becomes the entire storyline for another season is if Luann keeps talking about him.  Although at some point it would be nice to see these people go to parties and bring their significant others.  I am kind of burned out of endless Girls' Nights, although Ramona may be in her glory.

• Love 3

The thing is, you see it as beyond gossip and nuts.  Other people (myself included), do see it as gossip.  In my case, as long as I'm not putting it on a public FB page, or blasting it out to everyone I know, it's really no different than the old neighborhood conversations of "Did you hear that her husband is cheating on her?" 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

This wasn't gossiping though. This went well beyond gossip. Texting photos and taking notes for over 2 hours is nuts and it shows that someone took joy in seeing/watching this and that is just plain twisted, really twisted unless Tom/Luann did something horrid to them personally but again, had that been the case, Bethenny would have spilled those details to further/humiliate hurt Luann/Tom.

1 More thing. I thought Bethenny said that you couldn't use "secondhand info" against someone. Oh, I totally forgot, no one is allowed to use it except HER! LOL

It is gossip, with photographic evidence! That kind of negates the "secondhand info", it's more like "real time documentation". LOL

IOW, "pics or it didn't happen" 

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, shoegal said:

It is gossip, with photographic evidence! That kind of negates the "secondhand info", it's more like "real time documentation". LOL

Not to me, this was ugly and passed on with the knowledge it would be used to hurt someone. Had Tom kept his mouth closed, no one would know for certain it was him, all the photos shown were of the back of his head, not his face, so it was secondhand info.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Not to me, this was ugly and passed on with the knowledge it would be used to hurt someone. Had Tom kept his mouth closed, no one would know for certain it was him, all the photos shown were of the back of his head, not his face, so it was secondhand info.

Well, LuAnn recognized him right away, so she knew it was him. We only saw one pic and there were three, so we don't know what the other ones showed.

The way I see it, if someone doesn't care enough to do their cheating in private, I'm not going to cover their ass for them. Tom is the one who hurt LuAnn by sucking face with the bunny. I'm not gonna shoot the messenger.

...but I am gonna shoot a text!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Reveal hidden contents

It really has turned into "get Luann at all costs" this season with Bethenny leading the charge. I wonder who will be her target next season? Luann is talking about not returning to the show because she wants her marriage to work more than she wants the fame, so if Luann does walk away (not sure she will), then who does Bethenny target next, Dorinda or Sonja, who? Who does she want off the show the most of those left?

PLEASE, PLEASE LET IT BE RAMONA.

• Love 2

If this was a real "friend" of Bethenny's that sent the text/photos, someone close enough to her to have her private cell phone number, close enough to her to know she would want this information about Tom, a man she has never met.......then why did Bethenny need to call the Regency pretending to be the Bunny to verify anything? Why not trust her source? Again, this just reinforces my belief that it was an employee of the bar and not her friend.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

If this was a real "friend" of Bethenny's that sent the text/photos, someone close enough to her to have her private cell phone number, close enough to her to know she would want this information about Tom, a man she has never met.......then why did Bethenny need to call the Regency pretending to be the Bunny to verify anything? Why not trust her source? Again, this just reinforces my belief that it was an employee of the bar and not her friend.

Because she knew LuAnn would question it, and in case Tom denied it, and so she has a source that is not her friend so she doesn't have to throw her friend under the bus. If her friend is not going to go public on camera, B needs another source. Cover your bases and back up your back ups. 

• Love 6

I find the calling the restaurant by Bethanny to be creepy and out of line. She wasn't doing it for truth for Luann to make her believe, she doesn't give a shit if Luann believes her or not, it was pure and simple to cover her ass if Lu and others reacted poorly because it is always about her. 

Also, I can't believe Ramona and Sonja saying it was all over NY, yes gossip can spread but it also spreads to the gossip columnists.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Because she knew LuAnn would question it, and in case Tom denied it, and so she has a source that is not her friend so she doesn't have to throw her friend under the bus. If her friend is not going to go public on camera, B needs another source. Cover your bases and back up your back ups. 

Luann didn't ask for additional proof. In fact, Luann believed Bethenny completely until Bethenny revealed that she had told Carole and Ramona, who told Sonja, at the start of the weekend before she told Luann, which is when and why Bethenny told her about calling the bar. That was when Luann questioned anything Bethenny said and did and I don't blame her. It show that Bethenny was more about using this information to hurt/humiliate Luann than anything else. Which goes back as to why she had the information to begin with, whoever sent it to her knew that Bethenny really disliked Luann enough that she would want it to use against Luann. Also, for Bethenny to pretend she was the Bunny in order to get the manager to confirm this happened, she would have to have know the Bunny's name (who she is) first, otherwise I don't think a manager of the Regency would verify squat to some faceless person over the phone because they could fired for doing it.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I find the calling the restaurant by Bethanny to be creepy and out of line. She wasn't doing it for truth for Luann to make her believe, she doesn't give a shit if Luann believes her or not, it was pure and simple to cover her ass if Lu and others reacted poorly because it is always about her. 

Also, I can't believe Ramona and Sonja saying it was all over NY, yes gossip can spread but it also spreads to the gossip columnists.

Did she really call the bar though or was this a lie she told to cover her behind? Does anyone think the manager would give some faceless person on the phone information that person would already know?

Very true, why wasn't it in the gossip columns after it happened? After all, page six reported that Ramona and Tom dated. LOL  

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Luann didn't ask for additional proof. In fact, Luann believed Bethenny completely until Bethenny revealed that she had told Carole and Ramona, who told Sonja, at the start of the weekend before she told Luann, which is when and why Bethenny told her about calling the bar. That was when Luann questioned anything Bethenny said and did and I don't blame her. It show that Bethenny was more about using this information to hurt/humiliate Luann than anything else. Which goes back as to why she had the information to begin with, whoever sent it to her knew that Bethenny really disliked Luann enough that she would want it to use against Luann. Also, for Bethenny to pretend she was the Bunny in order to get the manager to confirm this happened, she would have to have know the Bunny's name (who she is) first, otherwise I don't think a manager of the Regency would verify squat to some faceless person over the phone because they could fired for doing it.

LuAnn did question it, she said it could not have been Wednesday because she was there with Tom on that Wednesday. That is when Bethenny revealed she had confirmed with the manager at the Regency. It wasn't until after that conversation that B and Lu discussed how long B had known and whom she told. 

Bethenny would not have to know the bunny's name to have a conversation with the manager, she called to faux apologize for her inappropriate behavior. Along the lines of 'you may remember me, I have dark hair, I was making out with a bald guy on Wednesday, I'm so embarrassed...' And the manager says 'yeah, I saw you guys, you were at the front of the bar....' and B says 'I'm sorry I was so inappropriate...' Click.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 4
On 8/25/2016 at 1:19 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I love every sentence in this post except for the one about Lu coming guns blazing for Beth being involved with a married man. I have never understood that when someone is separated from their wife/husband but not yet finalized their divorce they are 'married'. On paper yes, but not in any other way. I have two friends who are currently 'married' but have not lived with their husbands as  married couples for almost 2 years and just over one year respectively. The second even stayed in the same home for over a year for financial reasons. The first has not yet even formally separated due to an unwillingness of the hubby to formally agree to an amount of support (though he is paying her but whatever he feels like whenever he feels like it) and her tiredness over the fighting. But he moved in with the woman he was having an affair with over a year ago. My friend is hardly 'married' to the guy. If anything, Lu was more married to the guy she was living with when she dumped him with no notice for the count. 

Edited to add - if the guy was married and having an affair with Beth that is a different thing. But I have never heard that that is the case unless I missed it.....

I don't get this either, but I don't read articles about the women really so I assumed I was missing something. This is certainly not uncommon. Plenty of people separate and date during a separation. For many, it's kind of the point. Some even separate, date, and then get back together. My husband and I were separated for 2 years before we bothered to file divorce papers because we knew it was going to be such a PIA. During that time he started dating a woman and she became his girlfriend. This was not a problem for me. I really wouldn't have thought anything of it. Now we're divorced and he's still with her. I don't see anything wrong with what he did and I don't hold anything against her. I don't get it. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, shoegal said:

LuAnn did question it, she said it could not have been Wednesday because she was there with Tom on that Wednesday. That is when Bethenny revealed she had confirmed with the manager at the Regency. It wasn't until after that conversation that B and Lu discussed how long B had known and whom she told. 

Bethenny would not have to know the bunny's name to have a conversation with the manager, she called to faux apologize for her inappropriate behavior. Along the lines of 'you may remember me, I have dark hair, I was making out with a bald guy on Wednesday, I'm so embarrassed...' And the manager says 'yeah, I saw you guys, you were at the front of the bar....' and B says 'I'm sorry I was so inappropriate...' Click.

Strongly disagree. Luann was talking to herself, in a panic, she did not ask Bethenny anything, she was asking herself.

Again, no bar manager would verify anything to a faceless voice on the phone about anything that happened in their bar for fear of getting fired, ever!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I don't get this either, but I don't read articles about the women really so I assumed I was missing something. This is certainly not uncommon. Plenty of people separate and date during a separation. For many, it's kind of the point. Some even separate, date, and then get back together. My husband and I were separated for 2 years before we bothered to file divorce papers because we knew it was going to be such a PIA. During that time he started dating a woman and she became his girlfriend. This was not a problem for me. I really wouldn't have thought anything of it. Now we're divorced and he's still with her. I don't see anything wrong with what he did and I don't hold anything against her. I don't get it. 

I think it became an issue because Bethenny used "you slept with a married man" as ammo against Luann in her "whore, slut, plastic F doll" tirade when she was "sleeping with a married man" herself when she said it.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Strongly disagree. Luann was talking to herself, in a panic, she did not ask Bethenny anything, she was asking herself.

Again, no bar manager would verify anything to a faceless voice on the phone about anything that happened in their bar for fear of getting fired, ever!

LuAnn came into Bethenny's room and directly said to Bethenny that it could not have been Wednesday because she was with Tom that Wednesday and that the pics had to be from a different night. It was then that B confirmed that she had verified with the manager. After that, they had the conversation about how long B had known.

The idea that NO bar manager would never EVER verify anything to a "faceless voice" on the phone is ridiculous. Seriously.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, shoegal said:

LuAnn came into Bethenny's room and directly said to Bethenny that it could not have been Wednesday because she was with Tom that Wednesday and that the pics had to be from a different night. It was then that B confirmed that she had verified with the manager. After that, they had the conversation about how long B had known.

The idea that NO bar manager would never EVER verify anything to a "faceless voice" on the phone is ridiculous. Seriously.

We are beating a dead horse and enough is enough for me. We see things differently and that is fine but I really am done talking about it. You believe Bethenny and I do not, it is that simple. Agree to disagree.

• Love 7

Bottom line, Beth's behavior in this whole thing tells me that Beth was not being a friend to Lu.  She wanted to verify that Tom was there to take down Lu on film, no other reason.  She's playing that she cares about Lu and that was her motive but pretty much everyone, IMO, is seeing through this.  I don't care who Beth claimed to be when she spoke on the phone with the manager, a good manager isn't going to verify something to a faceless voice.  There's more to this.

I do strongly think the pictures were taken by an employee.  And if an employee came forward they're going to lose their job.   The photos are probably grainy because the employee didn't use a flash to avoid drawing attention.  I don't think the person who took the photos texted them directly to Beth.  They probably went to one of Beth's 'people' who probably talks to various employees of places of where the housewives hang out and gave them 'their' phone number and a promise of a cash incentive.  Beth's employee(s) probably forwarded them to Beth at two in the morning because they knew Beth would want to know.  Sounds crazy?  Yeah, but this is Beth Frankel, the queen of the grudge.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

We are beating a dead horse and enough is enough for me. We see things differently and that is fine but I really am done talking about it. You believe Bethenny and I do not, it is that simple. Agree to disagree.

What I don't believe is that Bethenny is going around Manhattan recruiting bartenders and waitstaff to be PI's and giving them detailed descriptions of Tom and offering to pay for info. LOL, I'm imagining B in a hat and trench, with glossy head shots of Tom going around meeting waiters in dark alleys offering cash rewards when they drop a dime. 

• Love 11

Plus, where is all this scrutiny and condemnation for Lu when she was shading Carol for having a ghostwriter?  Whether you think she did or not, she said she had sources (as did Aviva).  When Luanne was running her mouth about someone else, where she would have had to do some investigating, no one was up in arms saying she was paying people off all over town to get gossip.  Why the double standard when it's Bethenny?  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, smores said:

Plus, where is all this scrutiny and condemnation for Lu when she was shading Carol for having a ghostwriter?  Whether you think she did or not, she said she had sources (as did Aviva).  When Luanne was running her mouth about someone else, where she would have had to do some investigating, no one was up in arms saying she was paying people off all over town to get gossip.  Why the double standard when it's Bethenny?  

Actually, I did call Luann out for that! LOL So no double standards from me.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, smores said:

There were lots of people shading Lu but also wasn't it a one off comment that she had heard something similiar? Didn't seem to be a deep dive investigation but Aviva and George sleeved me out so much I blocked out a lot of GW gate.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, smores said:

Well, I highly criticized anyone who said that Carole had a ghostwriter.  I think the situation with Beth is a bit different.  I don't think Lu went all over town looking for, or had someone else looking for, gossip on the other housewives.  IMO, that's just not her style.  I wouldn't doubt that her source for that was Aviva.  I could be wrong.  Beth coming up with this info on Lu is part of a pattern.  Beth claims John does drugs.  Beth claims that a 'mutual' friend told her that Jules marriage was over before she came on the show.   Beth using Lu's relationship with Tom. Beth has an MO and even threatens people...her response to Dorinda and Jules when they were on WWHL....  I don't see that with Lu.  Lu was totally wrong in her going after Carole about Adam.  After watching this season, Lu hasn't gone after Carole who has made a lot of nasty comments about Lu. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

I want to stay at the motel [hotel?] that Luann was staying in after the Miami trip! It looked so comfortable and I can see me going out, browsing the area, getting food, bringing it back and watching tv and looking out the window people watching. I am like Jules in that way, I want to ditch my family for short [really long!] periods.

Marmara Park Avenue.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, shoegal said:

Sorry it makes no sense, it is just more hearsay without the benefit of a photo.  Pretending to be someone to confirm, you were making out?  What the hell did Bethenny ask as "Bunny" who was I making out with? Did I make out for two hours?  Makes little sense. 

Tom had the better plan, bring the waiters in.  Had Dorinda not been so incredibly self involved, and friends with everyone, she could have presented the story firsthand-not through a surreptitious phone call under the guise of someone else.  What would the bartender have said if it were Luann calling, or if it were someone from their precious Page Six.

It is not a source if it is procured under false pretenses.  Having said that one long kiss or ten is still a disloyal move towards Luann.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, Bethenny said the manager told her that when she repeated to Luann that she spoke to the manager to verify the text while pretending to be the bunny. But Yes, she also said that her "friend" said that in the text but how would that person know that unless they were an employee of the Regency?

ETA, I disagree. IMO, the only reason to send that sort of text to someone other than the wronged fiancé is if you know that person would be interested in that sort of dirt to begin with.

I'm pretty sure that Bethenny did not say the manager told her that.  I re-watched it specifically for that info, and posted on it earlier.

3 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Hey, Kelly from the OC not only dated, she was actually engaged while separated from her husband. 

• Love 2

I'm on my third or fourth watch (I know, I know) and each time, Bethenny and Ramona's scenery-chewing display in B's room gets more and more ridiculous. I can understand being conflicted over telling Lu this news. I can definitely understand how finding out about your spouse's infidelity via Page Six would be horrendous. 

But:

"Booooooohooooohooooooooo"

"Boooooohooooooooooohooooo!!!"

"I know!!!! Booooooohhoooooo Page SIXXXX!!!!"

"Booooohoooo hand me my terrible product-placed alcoholic beverage!!!!"

It's worse acting than those knockoff teenage soaps I watched as a kid.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, shoegal said:

that puts the pics on Feb. 17th, so yes, the engagement was reported in the press before the photos were taken.

Actually the 24th. Jules says this aloud looking at her phone at the beginning. 

11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

, no one would have known that Bethenny was upset at Luann, had gone BSC on her or that she was questioning if the engagement was real or not unless Bethenny had told them (the photo/text snitch) in the first place. 

Production knew. Bravo knew all of this. My conspiracy theory from the grassy knoll is that production had a hand here. That's what reality shows are now, production produced drama. We would have heard from the girl, or in Page Six but we haven't because Bravo drove it, produced it, and manned up on non disclosure agreements with everyone involved. It will come out somehow eventually. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Not to me, this was ugly and passed on with the knowledge it would be used to hurt someone.

Or:  Beth did Lu the biggest favor ever by helping her dodge that big ol' bald headed bullet.  And yes, I fully understand that was never Bethenny's intention because it's Beth we're talking about here.

But if Lu were listening to almost every one she knows plus her 285,992 Twitter followers to dump his azz (she has 286K followers but I deducted the 8 that are telling her to stay) she'd value those photographs for what they are - irrefutable proof that her 'soulmate' is a cheater and be glad she didn't tie up X number of years with this clown.

Had Tom kept his mouth closed, no one would know for certain it was him, all the photos shown were of the back of his head, not his face, so it was secondhand info.

If Tom had kept his mouth closed, then that would make him a liar AND a cheat.  I'd pick gossipy girlfriends over a lying philanderer any day of the week.

Although a gossipy fiancé would annoy me to distraction, a cheating fiancé would no longer be a fiancé.  Now that I think of it, even a gossipy fiancé might no longer be a fiancé. LOL  #lowtoleranceforBS

• Love 7
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think it became an issue because Bethenny used "you slept with a married man" as ammo against Luann in her "whore, slut, plastic F doll" tirade when she was "sleeping with a married man" herself when she said it.

Well, ugh, everything about that exchange was gross. I've never been as disgusted with Bethenny as I was during that tirade against another woman. That said, I don't think this other guy is having an affair with Bethenny which seems to be what everyone is insinuating all the time. I was confused by it.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Well, ugh, everything about that exchange was gross. I've never been as disgusted with Bethenny as I was during that tirade against another woman. That said, I don't think this other guy is having an affair with Bethenny which seems to be what everyone is insinuating all the time. I was confused by it.

There is an amusing aside to your thought?

It's funny how women band together in the most brutal of times, yet, want to kill each other for some of the DUMBEST things - real or perceived.

I'd be dipped in shit if someone attempted to worm their way back into my good graces by telling me about an 'affair' my intended SO was having - this after calling me a Fuckwhoreslutdoll?

Nope, not happening.

A picture is worth a thousand words, most of them come out of both sides your mouth if you are so inclined to speak about things in a second or third hand rehash of a story that is mostly worthless to you or the other people telling it.

There is a fine line between information, gossip and being an asshole with projectile diarrhea.

Lu has a new boyfriend.

I think Lu's new BF is stepping out.

I think Lu's BF is stepping out and I am going to tell that Whoredollslutfuck!

See how that works?

--------------

These photos are going to become lore.

Just like the grassy knoll shooter, sasquatch, the Loch Ness Monster or the UFOs at area 51 (That one I am kinda on the fence about......).

Should they come to light, there is going to be exams of the grainy shots and why don't we send them to NASA so they can enhance them and give us a definitive answer?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Maybe it was all over NY by the time the trip ended because Ramona called her friend who told 2 friend, then they told 2 friends,...

Edited by AnitaKnight
  • Love 4

A pal of mine - one I had known for years - and I would talk and he once confided in me that he was going to leave his wife when their daughter turned 18.

He also had a laundry list of other complaints, he disliked his stepdaughter, he had thought of cheating and on and on.

I thought he was just venting and as a friend, I had to respect that but I NEVER thought of running to his wife with this info.

I probably should have recorded the convos and given them to her?

Or maybe anonymously clipped out letters, pasted them to a piece of paper, kinda like the old ransom notes in the movies?

YoUR HusBANd iS GOinG To DUMp YOU iN a fEW YeaRS.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Did she really call the bar though or was this a lie she told to cover her behind? Does anyone think the manager would give some faceless person on the phone information that person would already know?

Very true, why wasn't it in the gossip columns after it happened? After all, page six reported that Ramona and Tom dated. LOL  

I just watched part of this show and I'm quite certain Bethy said, "I bluffed the general manager." I let out a little gasp at that.

She also mentioned that "hundreds of people" walked in. How the eff big is the Regency bar? Hundreds? Or hyperbole?

And I also loved B saying that Tom only dates wealthy women when, hmm, who was it we heard say she only dated billionairess w/airplanes? I think that's hypocritical hyperbole with a side of truth re: dating only rich men.

And then she has the balls to tell LuLu that she can ask her "whatever you want to know" and when LuLu asked who gave her the pics B said, I can't tell you." So much for "whatever".

Edited by NewDigs
Hit reply by accident.
  • Love 15