Type keyword(s) to search

Hired Friends: Whitney's Social Barnacles

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Dot said:

Chase is advertising his bar's New Year's Eve party.

I wonder where Twit will be spending that evening.

Well, if we are to believe any of the "engagement news" is real, she sure as he!! better be there celebrating with him! If not, no way is any of it real.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Well, if we are to believe any of the "engagement news" is real, she sure as he!! better be there celebrating with him! If not, no way is any of it real.

Chase is going to be so mad at you. You know Whit reads these posts. She’s going to go straight to Chase and insist she has to be there to prove us wrong. There goes his New Year’s Eve with those young, sexy waitresses. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Chase is going to be so mad at you. You know Whit reads these posts. She’s going to go straight to Chase and insist she has to be there to prove us wrong. There goes his New Year’s Eve with those young, sexy waitresses. 

Well, Whit could just Photoshop herself into Chas's NYE pictures....

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Uuuugghh said:

I’m sure their relationship contract dictates which holidays he is required to spend with her at least long enough to pose for a few “loving” photos for instagram. 

I think it's hilarious that the promo poster says NYE 2020.  Ummmmmmmm, wouldn't that be December 31, 2020 --- a whole year from now? 

Yes. Yes, I am *exactly* that kind of asshole. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I think it's hilarious that the promo poster says NYE 2020.  Ummmmmmmm, wouldn't that be December 31, 2020 --- a whole year from now? 

Yes. Yes, I am *exactly* that kind of asshole. 

Good catch!  😁

• Love 2

Well, now I'm totally confused by Nat's size. A while back, I said I thought she looked like she'd lost significant weight, as her bodysuit photo seemed to indicate, and that she seemed to be more of a typically overweight woman rather than morbidly obese.

Then she was videotaped cavorting in her undies & I acknowledged my error: as @cherenkov pointed out as well, there was no weigh loss, it was all in the bodysuit pose.

But today Nat is pictured in a ball gown which is a size 18 & a "perfect fit." So, how is that possible if she is morbidly obese?

WHO TAKES BATHS IN NASTY HOTEL TUBS?!? I don’t even use my tub because someone else lived in my house before me. 

Also, knew a lady who did cleaning for a home builder - she said almost every brand new tub in a newly built home has been pooped in by the (sub) contractors. 🤮

• LOL 1
30 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

Size numbers are arbitrary. Take a look at the measurements that Torrid calls a size 6: https://www.torrid.com/size-guide.html

That 18 tells us nothing.

True but Torrid does 1 - 6. They aren’t using the same basic sizing system and then pretending they are wearing a standard woman size 6. While sizing definitely varies, it doesn’t vary like that. 

I am assuming the ‘size 18’ dress is the disco ball muumuu.  It has no shape so it’s much less apt to matter what size it is. It will fit a variety of sized people. She is smaller than Whitney for sure. In an outfit with more shape she’s likely to be a 22 probably. Just a guess though. I do wonder if Whitney scolded her for being happy that an 18 fit her. You know it’s wrong to care about stuff like that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

True but Torrid does 1 - 6. They aren’t using the same basic sizing system and then pretending they are wearing a standard woman size 6. While sizing definitely varies, it doesn’t vary like that. 

I am assuming the ‘size 18’ dress is the disco ball muumuu.  It has no shape so it’s much less apt to matter what size it is. It will fit a variety of sized people. She is smaller than Whitney for sure. In an outfit with more shape she’s likely to be a 22 probably. Just a guess though. I do wonder if Whitney scolded her for being happy that an 18 fit her. You know it’s wrong to care about stuff like that. 

That, and with the cape covering it, for all we know it could be completely unzipped in the back OR fit like a sausage casing, or both. I will say that at 5'6" 260, I was stress-testing the seams on a 26W .... but that was a fitted suit. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

I see that Ryan is cavorting in LA while Whitney is in Paree. Who is looking out for those poor NoBSActive subscribers? 😄e

Speaking of LA, there was no collecting the gang for an end-of-season "Skinny" episode on an LA sofa, was there? Or did I miss it?

Maybe Jacob & PMG (production) figured Chase isn't a good enuf actor to pull off a skinny love affair. (Think aboit the Lennie one: "I've missed you -- have you missed me?" "Uh, no.")

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Since Natalie is posting in her Calvin Klein underwear, I wonder if Whitney will be looking for a sponsorship too?

I do believe she’s posed in said CK giant underwear before. I’m sure I saw it and was surprised there was a plus option.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Guess who Ryan is hanging out with in LA? Whit's beloved producer Jacob Eisenberg.  Hypothetically,  wouldn't it have been better for Mattie if she had gotten, say, a producer with TLC connections on her side, before she started asking for fan support for her own TLC show? Just a random thought . . .

Adding link to picture of Ryan with  "the amazing crew from Pilgrim Media!"

Edited by Ketzel
On 12/13/2019 at 6:04 PM, Ketzel said:

Guess who Ryan is hanging out with in LA? Whit's beloved producer Jacob Eisenberg.  Hypothetically,  wouldn't it have been better for Mattie if she had gotten, say, a producer with TLC connections on her side, before she started asking for fan support for her own TLC show? Just a random thought . . .

Adding link to picture of Ryan with  "the amazing crew from Pilgrim Media!"

Jacob is so very gay. I think Ryan is, too. And probably Chase.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Natalie had a Q&A story yesterday, so I asked how old she is. Today I discovered I have been blocked from her IG page. That tells me 2 things: (1) she reads this forum or how would she know who I am, and (2) she doesn't know about Instagram Story Watch.

• Love 3

Natalie did answer a question on that IG story Q&A about plane seats. She said they upgraded to Premium Economy “with an empty seat in between them”. I’m assuming that means they bought that empty seat since you can’t count on that. So it’s 3 upgraded seats for 2 people. The “we” is Whitney and Natalie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Jacob is so very gay. I think Ryan is, too. And probably Chase.

Well, but not everyone who  hangs out with  gay people is  gay themselves.  In the past,  I had an abundance of  gay friends,  and I am definitely  straight.  Or in the  words of  Bruce  Villanch,  I prefer dicks, not chicks.   

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Well, but not everyone who  hangs out with  gay people is  gay themselves.  In the past,  I had an abundance of  gay friends,  and I am definitely  straight.  Or in the  words of  Bruce  Villanch,  I prefer dicks, not chicks.   

This is true. However, I have suspected Ryan and Chase are gay for a while, not because they hang out with gay people, but because of how they relate to each other. Personally I think they act more like a couple than Whit and Chase do. But then again, acting more like a couple than Whit and Chase isn’t a very high bar to exceed so maybe they are just good friends. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Chase is selling a single ticket to a country music concert on December 19 in Charlotte, because he "hit a deer and ruined his truck" so he can't go.

I assume he didn't seriously damage himself, or wouldn't his devoted fiance be rushing to his side, rather than doing promo for TLC in Hollywood? (Did you know there is going to be a sneak preview of this season at 8:33 PM tonight?)

34 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Chase is selling a single ticket to a country music concert on December 19 in Charlotte, because he "hit a deer and ruined his truck" so he can't go.

I assume he didn't seriously damage himself, or wouldn't his devoted fiance be rushing to his side, rather than doing promo for TLC in Hollywood? (Did you know there is going to be a sneak preview of this season at 8:33 PM tonight?)

Well I am glad that he didn’t damage himself because hitting a deer can be really bad. Interesting that he only has 1 ticket. Doesn’t sound like he was planning to go with his love. 

• LOL 4
23 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

This is true. However, I have suspected Ryan and Chase are gay for a while, not because they hang out with gay people, but because of how they relate to each other. Personally I think they act more like a couple than Whit and Chase do. But then again, acting more like a couple than Whit and Chase isn’t a very high bar to exceed so maybe they are just good friends. 

There were a number of people who  thought my best friend  and I were a couple. Nope, just best friends. 

1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

There were a number of people who  thought my best friend  and I were a couple. Nope, just best friends. 

The reality is that I probably would never have thought twice about Ryan and Chase being anything more than friends if they weren’t trying to convince us that Whitney and Chase are in love. The friendship between Chase and Ryan comes across as so much more intimate compared to Whitney and Chase that it likely seems more intimate than it really is. 

• Love 4

TI thought it was a painting of Natalie, but guess it’s a random woman.  Either way it looks like she is using the toilet.

As far as Ryan, I don’t care one way or another, but Heather stated he was not gay when people were trying to hook them up, and she stated both were not interested.  He also has or had pics of a woman he was dating celebrating birthday/anniversary or something.  These pics were older, but I always thought he and Chase just had a bromance.  Chase I don’t guess about either way.  I always just assumed he and Ryan were close because the both were in the same fraternity, so that’s probably been at least 10 years they’ve known each other.  Either way, hopefully they find happiness with whomever they like.  I do agree just on appearances Chase looks and acts more comfortable around Ryan than Whitney, but that’s probably most of the free world.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4

I wonder when they did the Christmas photo shoot that she can post for insta? You know Chase will actually be spending his holidays with people he isn’t contractually obligated to pretend to love. I can’t wait to see the trickery! I bet she bought herself something nice for him to give her!

• Love 3
On 5/5/2019 at 8:29 PM, auntjess said:

Same here.  She has to interfere in everyone's life.

You really shouldn't have posted this, because of course I had to check on something I'd never heard of.
Do you know that you could buy 16 sessions with Buddy, for what it would cost for just one session with ---Chumlee of Pawn Stars.  Talk about D list.
Here's the link, and I'll be spending my even here, a much needed break from Facebook and the news.
https://www.cameo.com/c/featured

Tal is $10, Whit is only $25, and I only found Buddy by search his name, but he's now $10.
A lot of people I've never heard of.

Anybody need a belated Christmas gift?  Buddy’s cameo videos are $1.  One dollar!  Why does he bother?

https://www.cameo.com/buddycpfom

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 12/27/2019 at 11:28 AM, Irate Panda said:

Anybody need a belated Christmas gift?  Buddy’s cameo videos are $1.  One dollar!  Why does he bother?

https://www.cameo.com/buddycpfom

I guess I’ll think whether want to order these, some family ordered one and I guess Buddy didn’t like their review of “Ok” 2 stars, so he decided to call the family dirt bags.  Geez, think I’ll sign right up.  I hope he knows these people and it’s a joke.

• Love 1

Ryan's new gig as a trainer in a new boxing/kickboxing/aerobic/loud music gym that just opened in Charlotte,  called RockBox.  That young man is a hard worker! I wonder if this is part of a back-up plan if the barnacle business doesn't work out long term. 🙂

image.thumb.png.d9545de2e32d71067ae8a23054f44861.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Dot said:

I  doubt he is a QUALIFIED kickbox/boxing trainer. He is opportunistic, not necessarily talented.

Maybe, maybe not. It’s not out of the question with as much time as he spends in gyms that he went through training for teaching. I don’t know about kickboxing specifically but body sculpting, spin classes, etc don’t require years of classes and training. Usually it’s a few months. Some of our local colleges offer the training free to students (as part of the rec program - not college classes) so students have the certification when they go home for the summer and get a summer job. My daughter has friends who have done that. 

But even if he doesn’t have the certification, he does have dedication to actual exercise and working out. He went from overweight and out of shape to someone who is clearly dedicated to exercise and is in good shape. From what I can see he actually knows what good nutrition is as well. I guess if ‘opportunist is someone who looks for opportunities to develop a career they are interested and takes those opportunities’, then yea - I guess he is. But to me that term has a scammer connotation to it which I don’t see from him. He does definitely work hard at these things he’s committed to. 

• Love 5

Yeah, @3girlsforus, I do think Ryan is a scammer. Look at how he's played Twit to get himself -- and his buddy Chase -- on TV, to increase his "elite" on-line training subscription base, to have nice vacays in Paris, in SoCal & on a cruise ship. Do you think any of these would have happened for Ryan if he hadn't realized how desperate Twit is for male companionship & played her accordingly?

Edited by Dot
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

No thoughts either way about scamming, but Ryan does have a BS in Kinesiology and Exercise Science, and most of his work seems exercise-related.  I personally think Ryan initially became friends with Whitney to start some sort of business, as opposed to the dating reason given on the show; however from the looks of it he puts in the majority of the work.  She brought the people and he does the work.

Honestly, the way they portray him on the show Buddy comes off as a scammer.  Free rent, low rent, living in the “driveway” with his girlfriend, trips, etc.  I’m not saying he is a scammer, I don’t know him in real life, but I think Whitney already sold her soul to the TLC Machine long before Ryan came about.  The only person I would say was really scamming was Avi and that’s if Whitney and the other girl were being honest with the story.

• Love 3

I don’t know if Natalie is considered a barnacle or not but I’ll post this anyway. Her latest IG story has her entering a pole dancing class. She laments that she’s nervous because they make them wear skimpy shorts and accompanys this with a video of her bare legs walking into class. Later she posts a video of her actually doing the class. You can see several other women. She’s the only one not wearing leggings.  

• Love 1