Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: The Skinny, Pt. 2

• Start Topic

I am not convinced of what looks like a teary-eyed Lennie in the previews telling Whitney he still loves her or whatever.  Does the Convincing scale go down into the negatives?  He probably gets more passionate about a roast beef sandwich.

• Love 11

Is everyone in place with snacks ready to go?  Just  saw the Sneak preview of Kerryn on Part 1 & thought Part 2 had started already.  We are having a bad storm here in Maryland, hope my power & cable doesn't go out. Happy viewing everyone & let the new snark begin.

• Love 6

Watch how Whit holds her face expressions or poses for a long time so the camera can get them. ..or until the director says cut or motions that they got the shot. 

Not s good actress.  As mentioned earlier in the season. ...Sarah Bernhardt, she's not. 

• Love 5

Watching the coming attractions and Twit uses the excuse that Kerryn is disrespecting babs n Glen to storm out. 

Again deflecting to not hear the truth of her situation 

• Love 14

I just laughed out loud .... 

Lennies " mensa brain" according to Twit. I haven't heard this guy put two sentences together all season lmao 

Sqweeeee! Kerryn vs Twit coming up ! 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 9

Whitney did NOT just go where I thought she should've gone. "When I watch that clip I can see that...you were really into me." Funny, I thought the opposite. I thought he didn't look into her at ALL! I thought that might be the moment where she SHE saw it, too. But she didn't. Girlfriend is seriously delusional and only sees/hears what she wants. 

• Love 17

How not more into Whit could Lenny be? God this is painful because Whit seems genuinely delusional about the seriousness of their relationship

She can talk a big game (Unconvincingly) but deep down inside she knows that it is going to be incredibly hard to find a guy that is so into her that not only will they put up with her bullshit but they will be willing to take on a partner that can't care for her own physical health and self-care at such a young age due to her obesity short of a fat fetishist. 

Edited by John M
  • Love 12

Damn, Lennie could not be less into Whitney.  It's all he can do to sit there and hold her hand, pretending to even consider getting back together with her.  I don't even believe their relationship was ever real, from the creation of that hideous paint-by-numbers portrait of Whitney to this farce of a "break-up."  

(PUT ON SOME GODDAMN SHOES, WOMAN.  If she were my daughter, I would be yelling that from the audience, adult or not.)

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 16

Oh now ROY needed the bigger chair too.  This bitch , Roy was trying to be nice 

lmao : when Kerryn said twit ended up in the hospital basically from doing the running man ( no Tal she's not insulting her choreography she's saying Twit was barely moving and collapsed ) 

annddddd Twit storms off because of disrespect ... Which she has displayed towards others pretty well herself this season 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 19

So because Roy wants to lose weight and be healthier, Roy doesn't demand respect or have body acceptance? Yes. That makes TOTAL sense. :-P

Edited by mamadrama
too many words that don't belong
  • Love 14

Uh, why didn't ONE of them answer Kerryn's question about the funeral. Dead silence.......crickets.

Oh and the dancer guy called her a C...?    Wow......

Edited by Cherrio
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

How do we point this comedian lady to this board for the next season?  

Forget trainer Will , twit needs Kerryn to shadow her all day 

• Love 11

Right??  Like they can call her ugly names and she is in TWOUBLE for being so DISRESPECTFUL.  Jesus, these people!  And Queen Whitney is sitting there soaking up compliments and is like, "Ummm...you didn't say your RESPECT me.  Cuz I'm so AMAZE."   

• Love 13

Wow. 

Buddy said " go have a drink " when Kerryn was leaving the set. Sooooo they can all attack but god forbid anyone talk honestly about Twits obvious physical health issues 

• Love 21

"You can say anything you want to me, but you will not disrespect my family!"

*walks off set, leaving her family to be "disrespected"*

Bold move, Whitney.  Why is this comedienne allowing herself to be used this way, to the point of being kicked off the stage as the others openly heckle her?  She said in her Reddit AMA that she's under contract, so there is clearly a certain amount of scripting going on here.  I guess any attention is good attention for some people.

Why the hell do I watch this show?!

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 15

Kerryn is the ONE person who's had the b*lls to tell Twit ANY form of truth in any way whatsoever. And Todd calling Kerryn a 'c*unt'--NOT OK in my book...if that kind of comeback is the most intelligent he can come up with, he's lost MAJOR points with me.

• Love 15

I had to fast forward the Lennie crap. It was BORING.

Roy is not interested in you Twit. There is no chemistry for gawd’s sake. The man has someone in his life. So TLC driven it’s embarrassing.  I’m not even going to go to the stupidity of her comments on Roy losing weight.  If Roy is on a weight loss journey good for him!

How does Babs think that Twit deserves her show because she’s articulate? Kerryn is on the mark. Gawd I don’t understand how these people think that Twit is right. I don’t know how the fact she is telling it like it is. How is that disrespecting Babs and Glen?  If Twit was wonderfully articulate she wouldn’t just have ran out like an idiot.  Twit hasn’t earned her “celeb” status by being articulate but by being FAT.  And she did waddle out.  Someone give her a doughnut and say sorry?? I lmao at that.

And now… this is boring shit. I feel so bad for Glen. Free Glen!

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Kerryn was set up, humiliated, and attacked. I actually felt my blood boil and felt so sorry for her. She was called a "c---", "pathetic," told to "go have a drink..."Awful things. And all SHE did was tell the truth. (If Whit got the show because she is "articulate" then WHY isn't it called My Big Articulate Life?) 

She is getting soooo much hate on FB right now. Man! Hope she has tough skin. I feel bad for her

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 9

According to Twit, Kerryn shouldn't be disrespectful to Glen & Babs yet it's OK for Whit to call her mom a Bitch on the show.  How is that any different?

One of the guys yelled to Kerryn as she was leaving "to go have a drink."   That's not shaming?  Even if Karen replied to that comment,  I'm sure it wouldn't have been shown.

Somehow the rubber Wal-Mart flip flops appeared  on her filthy feet between the time she announced she was leaving & her being shown walking out. 

• Love 9

Twit OBVIOUSLY has no problem with her friends & mindless minions bullying and saying hateful crap to Kerryn....not that I ever had much respect for her die-hard supporters, but they can all have each other & Twit & go off on their merry, destructive way....Just another example of Twit's many sets of double standards.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

She is getting soooo much hate on FB right now. Man! Hope she has tough skin. I feel bad for her

She is getting crucified. I find it ironic that Whitney's fans see nothing wrong with being that hateful. 

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, Katydid said:

Oh man, I was rolling during that exchange with Yukon. "Are you trying to get back together on NATIONAL TV?!?!".  "Ummmm...no.". Then asking him to hold her hand? Wow. 

All being said with Whit's soft baby voice. I guess she's become friends with Michelle Duggar. 

• Love 8

I kinda get the feeling that Whitney's friends think they're in some hot-shit clique now that they're on a TV show, so they have the right to gang up on people and whatnot.  Not an attractive look.  #TEAMKERRYN

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Kerryn was set up, humiliated, and attacked. I actually felt my blood boil and felt so sorry for her. She was called a "c---", "pathetic," told to "go have a drink..."Awful things. And all SHE did was tell the truth. (If Whit got the show because she is "articulate" then WHY isn't it called My Big Articulate Life?) 

Is it not the height of hypocrisy for Whitney's enablers to find it acceptable to make comments like this and call Kerryn  names that go beyond the pale yet they are totally beside themselves when someone speaks the truth to their darling Whitney? 

And Shawn was participating in going after Kerryn.   Shame on TLC. 

And Whitney had the nerve to accuse  Kerryn of disrespecting her parents ( which Keeryn was not - she was calling an enabler an enabler) when Whitney does nothing but disrespect them every chance she gets.   In part 1 of this,  she chastised her father in front of a national television audience by telling him that his analogy was off. In my opinion,  her father's analogy was dead on.   Drug addict, food addict same thing. An addict is an addict.

That whole sequence was infuriating.

• Love 14

When Whitney stood up to walk off the show, she had no shoes on.. A second later, when she was "going out the door," she was wearing flip flops.  I wonder who helped her put on her shoes in that short amount of time, because all of her enablers were still sitting on the set.

• Love 13